Footnotes from the Ukrainian "Crisis"; New High-Points in Cynicism Part IV

blindpig

Post by blindpig » Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:29 pm

(As the original thread now has 1013 posts & has become unwieldy we'll start a new one. The old threads will be locked for further posting to prevent confusion.
Original thread is here:

http://www.thebellforum.com/showthread.php?t=113205

Part II here:

http://www.thebellforum.com/showthread.php?p=470990

Part III here:

http://www.thebellforum.com/showthread. ... l?t=138315

From tragedy to farce, witness and take the lessons we may.

On the Impeachment of Poroshenko
POSTED BY BABEUF79 ⋅ JUNE 29, 2017
Original: Colonel Cassad
Translated by @TamrikoT / Edited by @GBabeuf

Briefly, regarding the decisions of the Kiev City Council and the statements in the Verkhovna Rada on the need for Poroshenko to resign.

1. The main thing that one must understand is that the source of Poroshenko’s power is not “the Ukrainian people,” but the good will of his foreign masters. If he more or less suits Washington as President, then he will continue (at least until the end of his term) to sit as President. If he loses the “credit of trust,” then in that case we will see a change of power—through early elections or through street protests, or through both at once. As an example, one can recall Saakashvili, who lost that trust and was replaced by more adequate characters and, what is more, who was unable to fully restore his lost trust up to date. This is the source, then, of all the flattery of Poroshenko, Klimkin and the rest of the clique, before Trump. They understand perfectly well that their future depends on his “goodwill,” since it is the USA that is the main guarantor of their legitimacy. When Kolomoiskiy wanted to challenge this legitimacy—he was contacted by the US Ambassador and now Benya [Kolomoiskiy’s nickname –ed.] is forced to go and grovel to Poroshenko. Thus, they need to give him [Trump] all sorts of attention and carefully pretend that the support to Clinton was a minor misunderstanding, because there is a risk that Trump will want to reshuffle the deck of puppets in the Ukraine and that Poroshenko will not be among the new set. That is why as long as there is US support the Verkhovna Rada will not vote for impeachment. But if there is no such support, then different options are possible with Saakashvili, Yatsenyuk, Nalyvaichenko or Tymoshenko, but this does not depend on them.

2. Since Poroshenko’s political opponents are not happy with such a situation, they constantly complain of his corruption and authoritarianism, and the intended audience for these complaints are by no means located in the Ukraine. In fact, they are trying to motivate the Americans to reconsider their choice.

Realizing very well that the only real legitimacy in Ukraine is an external legitimacy, this entire crowd is fighting for the right to be the first to come to the master’s boot, from which Poroshenko drives them away. The current attempt to press on Poroshenko is far from being the first—one can recall the vain attempts of Kolomoiskiy, “Yarosh’s referendum,” “the battalions’ campaign against Kiev,” “Semenchenko’s total blockade,” “Tymoshenko’s 3rd Maidan,” and many more. Why did all these attempts fail, and why is this one likely to fail too? The initiators cannot convince the Americans that they are better than Poroshenko. For numerous reasons, but they cannot. And if they cannot, then there will be no signal for a “new Maidan,” and to overthrow Poroshenko and bypass the position of the World Hegemon—this crew has neither the power nor the political resources. Maidans only occur by themselves in the myths and legends of the Heavenly Hundred. Therefore, ultimately, everything comes down to the release of steam into the whistle and attempts to sneak in such accusations, to promote the topic of early elections, where Poroshenko’s positions will be naturally weakened. But they will not even be able to force early elections, let alone impeachment.

https://slavyangrad.org/2017/06/29/on-t ... #more-8019
"There is great chaos under heaven; the situation is excellent."

blindpig

Re: Footnotes from the Ukrainian "Crisis"; New High-Points in Cynicism Part IV

Post by blindpig » Thu Jul 27, 2017 1:34 pm

Life position

Colonelcassad
July 27, 16:16

About the burned passport

When he saw the loud statement of one of his friends to burn his Ukrainian passport when he received the passport of the People's Republic of China, he did not believe it. Such videos were full on the net when the Crimea became Russian. But the Crimeans in return received a full-fledged Russian passport.

We have the same situation. Yes, the passport of the NDP is more and more rights, but the final piece of paper for all still remains Ukrainian passport. This is unpleasant, but as long as the republics are not recognized, let it lie, is it not enough. Andrew - the first one who decided to end his Ukrainian past in such a cardinal way. In fact, what is solved - could not believe. But Andrei kept his word. On the same day, when the DNP's passport was in his hands, the Ukrainian was mercilessly burned and his hand did not flinch.

Andrei agreed to meet and answer several questions of the CP. He himself lives in Makeyevka, He is 47 years old, freelancer.

- To admit did not believe until the last, that you will burn

- And many did not believe. Someone wrote - why do you need this? Someone - You do not have enough spirit. Now I had to prove to everyone that there was enough spirit.

- It turns out, was led to "Weak"?

- Well no. I would have burned it, even so. I believe that a normal person can not have anything in common with a country that kills its citizens. Until the fourteenth year we were all citizens of Ukraine. Here I am, for example. I have not stolen anything from anyone, I'm not a criminal, not a criminal, not a bandit. He lived honestly, calmly. And then some shells began to fall on my head. For what?

- Argument one - did you go to a referendum? You called Putin? Well. Get sign.

- So that? In the country of Ukraine for a campaign for a referendum should be a physical elimination? And then, That the government of Ukraine and its citizens are different things, do not tell me. It is generally accepted that on that side only the government is bad, and most people are normal and adequate. But show me at least one protest against the bombing of Donbass. There is no such. It turns out that they support the actions of their government, they bomb us with their tacit consent. My mother's friend is in Dnepropetrovsk. They are friends more than I am. And when we started, she wrote in a direct text to her in social networks: "Ira, that's right, you have to be destroyed, you have to press, you have to introduce troops, you need to deprive all civil rights.

- They consider us traitors

- And whom did we betray? I did not swear allegiance to Ukraine. I swore an oath to one country, the Soviet Union. I left for the Army, my Soviet passport was taken away, But returned - Ukrainian was issued without fail. I became a citizen of Ukraine not on my own. For the sake of what I will cherish this citizenship? For the sake of visa-free travel? If I want, I'll go to Europe on a visa. In general, I do not understand why this Europe as a honey is smeared with it? I traveled almost all over Europe. Yes, in France there are little towns in which the pavements are washed with special shampoo. Yes, there is purity. But in these small towns people are being taxed with rabid taxes. Such that they in winter at +15 freeze at home. They sleep in sports suits and socks. They can not afford to pay for the heat. And we are here in our room at minus thirty sleep in panties and with open windows. Purity? Well, do not shit where you live and you will have Europe.

- And you do not find that this is a strange protest against Ukraine - to burn your passport. It could have been somehow different - to fight, Well or still somehow?

- Yes, this is not a protest at all. It's just a vital attitude. Not even civil. I am a distant person from politics. Simply, firstly, I promised in public, but what I promised I must fulfill. And secondly, I thus decided to cross out my relationship with Ukraine in general. By its own free will, I can not lose my citizenship. The President of Ukraine very poorly satisfies such applications. So here's the way. I hope Poroshenko will see this video, and deprive me of citizenship without queue. I hope so. I do not need the citizenship of this nedostrayny.

- Do you think your example will follow?

- I do not know, everyone decides for himself. There are circumstances where there is no Ukrainian passport. For example, parents on the other side or abroad. And parents - there are parents. Yes, many other things - commerce, the same vacation abroad. I have nothing to lose. I do not want to go anywhere. And I'm not such a principled person, as they say about me on the Internet, like, he's so principled, he's our hero. I'm not a hero, I'm a little man, I'm sick of this citizenship, this country.

That's all http://ru-antivisa.livejournal.com/11086 04.html - zinc

On the topic of burned passports, I always remember Konstantin Zarudnev, who burned his Ukrainian passport in the winter of 2010 http://sevastopol.press/2010/01 / 28 / luchs he-by-pasport-jushhenko-szheg / in protest against the heroization of Bandera, when it was not yet mainstream. Then it was considered an eccentricity and an empty undertaking, but time showed that historically Constantine was right, having done what in 4 years became the norm. And that is symbolic, He did it on Nakhimov Square, where in four years the open resistance to the coup d'état in Kiev began.

In fact, the gesture described in the article certainly can not have legal consequences, since Ukraine can still consider such citizens as citizens of Ukraine and will continue to demand an official renunciation of citizenship through its authorities, trying to force them to be citizens of Ukraine forcibly - be Ukrainians or we We will kill you. But this formula does not work either with the Donbas or with the Crimea.
But such demonstrative acts are important first of all for the people themselves, who decide to publicly formalize their final break with Ukraine. Man first of all puts himself in the cross for Ukraine. Illusions go away, fear of uncertainty goes away, The severe reality outweighs and the person in his head decides that Ukraine will suffice from him. No one is forcing or urging him, no campaign calls for burning Ukrainian passports, not even a campaign to replace Russian passports is carried out, and the issuance of passports of the People's Democratic Republic of Germany and the LC is not compulsory - it is a purely personal choice that is based on the attitude of citizens Ukraine to their state, which did everything to make such acts very widespread. Not everyone takes up arms, but a burned passport is also a way to say to Ukraine NO. This is a small decision for oneself when the person himself determines that there is no way back and that there is no point in keeping the passport "just in case", or "suddenly the power will change."

This is a small protest by an ordinary citizen, Whose habitual habitat was in the literal and figurative sense of the word destroyed by the "victorious eurofightan." And this gap is extremely difficult to glue together with exhortations about the "united Ukraine". Since the blood was spilled on this rupture, the burning of passports turned out to be far from the most active way to demonstrate its reluctance to associate itself with what Ukraine turned into and eventually turned into.
But how to arrange parting with Ukraine, every day or symbolically, everyone decides for himself. The key decision at the time of determining the fate of his Ukrainian passport, as a rule, has already been accepted. Old Ukraine burned down in the House of Trade Unions on 2 May. Burned passports, these are particles of ash after the conflagration. And this gap is extremely difficult to glue together with exhortations about the "united Ukraine". Since the blood was spilled on this rupture, the burning of passports turned out to be far from the most active way to demonstrate its reluctance to associate itself with what Ukraine turned into and eventually turned into. But how to arrange parting with Ukraine, every day or symbolically, everyone decides for himself. The key decision at the time of determining the fate of his Ukrainian passport, as a rule, has already been accepted. Old Ukraine burned down in the House of Trade Unions on 2 May. Burned passports, these are particles of ash after the conflagration. And this gap is extremely difficult to glue together with exhortations about the "united Ukraine". Since the blood was spilled on this rupture, the burning of passports turned out to be far from the most active way to demonstrate its reluctance to associate itself with what Ukraine turned into and eventually turned into.

http://colonelcassad.livejournal.com/3569585.html

Google Translator

blindpig

Post by blindpig » Mon Jul 31, 2017 3:49 pm

Lyashko demanded the United States withdraw its Ambassador in Ukraine

It's funny, but Lyashko asked https://www.facebook.com/O.Liashko/posts/1 387519441316649? Pnref = story to recall the US ambassador to Ukraine, because she interferes in the internal affairs of Ukraine.
Although Ambassador Jovanovic only just used her master's right and openly wrote (or for her the servants from the embassy) that these judges like the Supreme Court of Ukraine like the United States, and the other judges do not like, so the list of judges should be reviewed. As is known, this is only in the internal affairs of the United States, everyone is involved, not from laziness, beginning with Russian hackers, but what would the US interfere in the internal affairs of other states and determine the procedure for elections ... This can not be. This is a slander of democratic institutions.

But seriously, all this is a cheap gulp against the US ambassador, Makes a funny impression, taking into account how much the United States has a great influence on the personnel policy of the Kiev authorities, when they agree not to some pathetic judges, but to prime ministers, governors, presidential candidates, etc. Lyashko is a cheap poseur who tries to pretend that he does not understand that the key issues of Ukraine's internal policy are not determined in Ukraine. And certainly not Ambassador Jovanovic, which of course is an important, but not the only, instrument of control over the colonial administration.

What Lyashko is right about is that against the backdrop of the energetic and energetic Piette, who worked hard in Ukraine (especially against the backdrop of worthless Zurabov), Jovanovic, from the point of view of practical activity, looks much less impressive (although in the dry residue, Jovanovic is responsible for the indirect administration of Ukrainian domestic policy, which was completely taken under control by Piette). Especially considering that her appointment was coordinated with Obama and Kerry, and the current policy in Washington on the issue of Obama's appointees is quite specific, as they are constantly suspected of being linked to the support campaign of Hillary Clinton. Considering that the topic of Ukraine's connection to the Manaforta case and the support of the Poroshenko regime by Hillary Clinton has become more active in Trump's surroundings, Lyashko's actions may have a completely different subtext: he tries to attract the attention of people from Trump's circle, dissociating himself from the ambassador appointed under Obama, hence the passage about the fact, That Jovanovic has no support in Washington. And in theory, he by the way can not lose, Especially if after Volcker's inspection, the US will want to step up its policy in Ukraine, which may entail, among other things, the replacement of the ambassador, as well as some dependent figures, which will open vacancies for a number of characters who were removed from the "camp administration" at the end of Obama's rule.

But it is understandable that with all Lyashko's speculative calculations related to fluctuations in the general line of the party, decisions about who and where to appoint will ultimately remain behind the curators from Washington, for the change of personalities is not considered in categories like "the Ukrainian people should Determine their own destiny, "but only from the point of view of optimizing management and control. What is promoted - used, what prevents it - is eliminated.
Therefore, barking Lyashko is a barking of a dog that barks, But does not bite, because the bite of a nursing hand or a hindrance to the plans of the real owners of Ukraine, is fraught with at least a challenge to the owner of the Cabinet of the US Ambassador in Ukraine. And with cases, you can dial and ask by phone from Washington, who is it "an agent of the Kremlin?"
And Payette is sitting there or Yovanovitch, this issue is more likely to be politicized for the Washington politician mired in internal strife, where the role of Ukraine is the role of an instrument against Russia.

PS. And the list of judges still has to be reviewed, in accordance with the wishes of the customer. And Payette is sitting there or Yovanovitch, this issue is more likely to be politicized for the Washington politician mired in internal strife, where the role of Ukraine is the role of an instrument against Russia. PS. And the list of judges still has to be reviewed, in accordance with the wishes of the customer. And Payette is sitting there or Yovanovitch, this issue is more likely to be politicized for the Washington politician mired in internal strife, where the role of Ukraine is the role of an instrument against Russia. PS. And the list of judges still has to be reviewed, in accordance with the wishes of the customer.

http://colonelcassad.livejournal.com/3578770.html

Google Translator

blindpig

Post by blindpig » Thu Aug 03, 2017 3:59 pm

AUG
Alexey Markov: Peaceful settlement in Donbass not profitable for Ukrainian side

Alexey Markov ("Dobri"): We are ready to continue the war

July 21, 2017: Alexey Gennadyevich Markov (call-sign "Dobri") has been in Donbass since 2014. He went from a rank-and-file soldier to commander of the 14th BTRO of the Lugansk People's Militia (the former Ghost Brigade of Alexei Mozgovoi).

Commander Alexey Markov

Novorossiya News Agency: Alexey, tell us your story. How did you end up in Donbass?

Alexey Markov: Since 2014, I was involved in bringing humanitarian supplies [from Russia] to militia units. In the summer we decided that we should go there ourselves. We formed a small detachment of 18 people, and went to the city of Alchevsk to join the Ghost Brigade with Alexei Mozgovoi. Since 2014, I’ve been here in the Ghost.

NNA: Did some of your detachment return home already or is everyone still here?

AM: It varies. Some went home, some due to injuries. Some still serve with us. It's been almost three years.

NNA: Many of the volunteers decided to leave Donbass after the second Minsk agreement, when the military situation became, let's say, perplexing. You're still here. Why?

AM: I don’t like to do things half way. It’s necessary to finish this war to the end. And there were other motives too. A lot of our guys are buried here. I don’t want this sacrifice to be wasted.

When you go back, people will ask -- well, why did you go there? It's one thing to come back with a victory, completely different to turn around, just like that. So now, we have to win.

NNA: In some publications, the media have recently been trying to divide the volunteers who have come from Russia from the local ones. Do you think there are differences?

AM: There are differences, of course. At least for the time being, those who are serving from the local people have strong motives just to find work, to earn money for their families. For them, military service is the source of a small income in conditions when there are no jobs at all.

It’s clear that no one will leave Russia for 15,000 rubles here (the salary of service people in the People's Militia - editor). But from Russia, especially at the beginning, there were a lot of people for whom it was an adventure, a search for an adrenaline rush. And soon enough, after satisfying their thirst for adventure, they returned home.

The quality of composition has certainly changed. The difference from 2014 is big. It’s clear that there are fewer idealists now. There are more of those for whom the army is a job.

At the same time, there are Russians who have married here, who are building a life and family. Some stayed to pursue their career. And some are in the habit of fighting, like me, for example (laughs).

NNA: Now, in the context of the adoption of new laws in Ukraine, many believe that Ukraine is preparing in every possible way for a big war with Russia, and this will happen sooner or later.

AM: Most likely, it is. It really looks like it. Everyone is sure of this for one simple reason: a peaceful settlement of this conflict is not profitable for the Ukrainian side. They actually have no other choice. They have to intensify the war simply to hold on to power.

For us the situation is simple. We do not have enough strength for an independent offensive. The Ukrainian Army has enough strength to knock us down, but it must be understood that they do not have enough strength to endure if assistance is provided by Russia. Previously, there was a stalemate, but now they are confident that they have enough power to move independently and quickly enough, before Russia can react, to resolve the issue using the Croatian scenario, like when Serbian Krajina was simply destroyed rapidly. And we are preparing for such a possible development.

NNA: The task is to hold onto positions for as long as possible?

AM: If they can reach the border within a few days, then Russia will not be able to intervene, because it will be too late.

NNA: How high is the likelihood of Ukraine trying to implement the Croatian scenario?

AM: It's quite high. They have no options. If the junta can truly capture Donbass, it will give them some time to stay in power. With a victory, they would be able to continue for another couple of years, blaming all the remaining economic problems on having to rebuild the infrastructure, which in turn will increase the degree of hatred towards the inhabitants of Donbass. Military expenditures will be increased and so on. These would be good explanations that many people in Ukraine would swallow without problems.

In case of a defeat in Donbass, I think the junta’s chances of holding on are very small.

NNA: Our command is ready for this option?

AM: I do not know the plans of the command, but judging by the development of events, they are preparing for this.

Markov (second from right) and members of Antifascist Caravan
to Donbass at monument to Ghost Brigade founder
Alexei Mozgovoi in Alechevsk, Lugansk People's Republic.

NNA: Is there any progress in the investigation of Alexei Mozgovoi’s death?

AM: Unfortunately, no. The official investigation, we are told, "is not moving forward." But I believe that it did not even begin.

In the brigade, I was in charge of the investigation. I personally collected testimonies, gathered contacts of people who were present there. None of this was requested by anyone. As I understand it, nobody cares.

NNA: Were there any results from the brigade’s investigation?

AM: Yes, we got some results. Unfortunately, we cannot reliably say, with 100-percent confidence, that this version is true. We have circumstantial evidence. Unfortunately, we cannot name the customer and the performer. And to give an empty version of events, without having strong evidence, makes no sense.

NNA: Are the ideas of Alexei Borisovich alive? Are there continuers?

AM: Well, we stayed where we were, we did not go anywhere. The commanders of the battalion consist almost entirely of ideological people who took up arms for these ideas, and continue to fight for them with the hope that someday, if we cannot translate them into reality, we will at least bring them closer to fruition.

NNA: There is a new ceasefire, the “bread truce.” Your guys are holding the front line. Can you outline today’s operational situation?

AM: The shelling is the same as it was, and will continue to be. In fact, there is no special truce. It’s a bit quieter and easier, let's say. The kind of serious daily fighting that there was in early June is not happening now. This is probably due to the rotation that has occurred in the Ukrainian forces.

I understand that before the rotation the 93rd Brigade wanted to achieve some impressive successes to leave "with a victory," but the result was exactly the opposite. They tried hard enough to show their fighting ability, to be "useful.” But the last week before the rotation was very quiet. Those who came after them have been shelling every day, but we’re already accustomed to this. While the “bread truce” is in force, we are observing it ...

NNA: This case when two guys were brutally murdered [by Ukrainian forces] under Zhelobok, and others were taken prisoner ...

AM: It didn’t happen under Zhelobok. Recently, for some reason, Zhelobok suddenly became extremely popular. A small village, practically without residents already, which is on the very front line. Now whatever happens, they say -- under Zhelobok. No, it was not under Zhelobok.

NNA: Were your guys there?

AM: No, they’re not from our battalion. We interact with them, but this is the site of another unit.

NNA: What is the cause of the cruelty with which these two guys were killed?

AM: It was the Armed Forces of Ukraine, 100%. They acted expertly. Most likely, it was a group from the 8th Special Forces Regiment. They were in our zone and nearby. They have the same style. The bodies of the dead, which they left behind, carry traces, let's say, of intensive interrogation with the use of bladed weapons. They have wounds that were not obtained in combat, but as a result of torture after captivity.

It must be understood that Ukraine is now building an openly Nazi state. Although it now looks like a farce, a parody of the Third Reich, they’re really killing people. And like in any Nazi state, one of the basic pillars of ideology is the dehumanization of the enemy, the dehumanization of entire peoples or strata of the population. In the Third Reich it was the Jews, the Bolsheviks. The current Nazis have, again, the Communists, the Russians.

So there’s absolutely nothing surprising about it. If the supreme rulers of the Ukrainian Reich allow themselves to make misanthropic statements that the inhabitants of Donbass are not full-fledged people, then what to expect from ordinary actors?

NNA: How do you think the situation in Donbass will develop in the near future?

AM: I have a lot of thoughts that I do not want to give voice to yet. The situation is too complex. I think things will change a lot in the next two weeks, or the beginning of August.

The fact that the Ukrainian forces are preparing for a military solution is not a secret. The fact that we are ready for them is also not a secret. At least, despite the frustrations which many fighters have, especially ideological ones, connected with the still-uncertain future prospects of the republics, the fighting spirit is quite high. The fighters are ready for war, ready for the active phase.

In any case, even given the preponderance of forces on that side, they will not have an easy victory. We are very much looking forward to victory from our side.

NNA: It remains to wish all of us victories, so that all fighters come out of it alive and well, with fortitude of spirit and God's help.

AM: I'm an atheist, so I'm counting on myself and my fighters. And we are really getting ready. The level of combat training has grown exponentially. War forces you to learn military matters. Everything will be all right, at least we hope so.

Source

Translated by Greg Butterfield

https://redstaroverdonbass.blogspot.com ... nt-in.html

blindpig

Post by blindpig » Sat Aug 12, 2017 3:58 pm

NEW STYLE OF SPECIAL OPS IN UKRAINE

New Style of Special Ops in Ukraine

In the east of Ukraine, representatives of the Kiev authorities (Ukraine) took a minor girl as a hostage to pressure her mother who is a law enforcement officer in the city of Lugansk. Now this part of the Lugansk Province is not under the control of the central government, but is the administrative center of the self-proclaimed “Lugansk People’s Republic” (LPR or LNR).

The Ministry of State Security of the self-proclaimed Lugansk People’s Republic (one of two self-proclaimed republics during the civil conflict in the East of Ukraine) was reportedly addressed by Marina Gojko, who was a servicewoman of the local law enforcement body. The woman became a victim of kidnappings methods of work of the Security Service of Ukraine (SSU).

A short while ago the Security Service of Ukraine (SSU) took the minor child of Marina Gojko as a hostage. The girl had been on vacation with her grandmother living in the territory controlled by Kiev.

The mother reported that SSU (the Security Service of Ukraine) officers delivered an ultimatum asking for cooperation with them and feeding them with all the classified information requested. In exchange, they promise to keep Marina’s elderly parents alive and release her daughter. (the video could be seen in Russian by follow this link)

Situation in the region with observance of human rights had been long gone far beyond the red lines by all the parties of the conflict.

However, the fact that official representatives of a government can take a minor child as a hostage for the purpose of bluntly blackmailing of the mother is highly questionable even for ISIS.

https://southfront.org/new-style-specia ... um=twitter

blindpig

Post by blindpig » Fri Sep 01, 2017 2:12 pm

Le Monde: Evroimaydan turned Ukraine into the most corrupt country in the world 01 September 2017 16:41

The French edition of Le Monde summed up the interim results of the board of politicians who came to power after EuroMeid.

"The so-called" Revolution of Dignity "brought to Ukraine only more corruption, the rise of radical nationalism and an even greater restriction of the rights and freedoms of citizens," says the Ukrainian political analyst Mikhail Minakova in the French newspaper Le Monde.

He writes that politicians who came on the wave of Euromaydan dismissed all competent officials, leaving only the notorious corrupt officials in the country's leadership.

"This led to the fact that at the moment Ukraine is the most corrupt state in the world," the political scientist believes.

He also points out that the war with monuments, organized by the Kiev regime, led to a radical radicalization of society. Numerous nationalist organizations have raised their heads. And all this against the backdrop of the inability of law enforcement agencies to ensure the safety of the population, increasing unemployment and reducing civil rights and freedoms.

"Thus, instead of accelerating Ukraine's accession to Europe, the revolution in the country only finally deprived the country of the chances for European integration," the Minakov concludes, Tsargrad writes .

Recall that in early April, Ukraine topped the world ranking on the level of corruption , compiled by an influential company Ernst & Young. June 14, the US Agency USAID noted the failure of most of the reforms in Ukraine , in particular, allegedly aimed at combating corruption.

The fact that Ukraine suffers from the impunity of corrupt officials and the lack of justice, even recognized the State Department . Corruption has become the reason that the EU is ready to stop financing Ukraine . The Prime Minister of Ukraine Groisman recently said that there is no progress in fighting corruption in the energy sector of Ukraine . It is characteristic that it was the energy sector, brought to the point of collapse, that President Poroshenko promised to privatize recently with the participation of American companies .

On March 3, the US State Department published an annual report on the state of human rights in the world . A separate section of the document was devoted to Ukraine, as well as the state of affairs in the Crimea and the Donbass. In particular, the Ukrainian authorities were accused of corruption and impunity.

https://www.novorosinform.org/news/73929

Google Translator

Who could imagine it would turn out like this? Fucking liberals....

blindpig

Post by blindpig » Fri Sep 01, 2017 4:35 pm

Donetsk Defence: Weekly Situation Report, 09/01/2017

Friday, September 1, 2017 - 15:57
Good afternoon!

Last week, tank crews' contests was completed in the formations and military units of the Armed Forces of the Donetsk People's Republic, the best tankmen of the DPR were identified. Tactical exercises also took place in formations and military units.

Jointly with other power-wielding structures of the Republic, the DPR Armed Forces continue carrying out activities to counter terrorism and combat enemy sabotage and reconnaissance groups.

Over the past 24 hours, 17 violations of the ceasefire regime by the Ukrainian Armed Forces were recorded.

In the Donetsk direction, the enemy used mortars, infantry fighting vehicles, weapons of armored personnel carriers and small arms. 14 mortar shells of 82-mm calibre were launched at five localities and the surrounding areas.

In the Mariupol direction, the enemy fired at one locality with small arms.

In the Gorlovka direction, the enemy used weapons of an infantry fighting vehicle to shell one locality's area.

In total, over the past week, the enemy committed 186 violations of the ceasefire regime, launching onto the Republic's territory 642 artillery projectiles, tank shells and mortar shells of 120 and 82-mm calibres.

Areas of 22 Republic's localities were affected by the AFU fire, one building was damaged in one of the localities.

The regime of a full ceasefire has been in effect since August 25 midnight, in accordance with the additional agreement. The Armed Forces of the Donetsk People's Republic strictly observe the 'silence' regime. Special groups comprising officers of the DPR Defense Ministry and the People's Militia Office operate around the clock To ensure control and for it to be observed in all units and formations.

In case if weapons are applied by the DPR party, senior officers of these special groups are obliged to take urgent and effective measures for the fire to be ceased immediately, and conduct a detailed investigation for all guilty officials the punishment of. To date, these measures have not been required, since our command and military personnel are flawlessly carrying out the order on the 'academic ceasefire' observance given by the Supreme Commander-in-Chief – the DPR Head Alexander Zakharchenko.

To our great regret, we do not see any corresponding reaction from the AFU.

Since August 25, there has not been a single day that units of the 72nd separate mechanized brigade, the 57th separate motorized infantry brigade and the terrorist bandit Donbass group would not use all the weapons at their disposal. The suburbs of the Yasinovataya, the localities of Spartak, Yakovlevka, Vasilyevka and Krutaya Balka of the Yasinovataya area, the village of Zhabichevo, and the Petrovsky district of the city of Donetsk underwent the heaviest bombardments on these units' part. At the same time, with the tacit consent of these units' commanders, war criminals Sokolov, Krasilnikov and Vlasenko, and often on their direct orders, the enemy used heavy artillery, tanks, mortars, grenade launchers, heavy machine guns, and small arms.

Also, the Ukrainian military began to use sniper teams more actively. Devices for silent shooting with small arms are used most often as well. Supporters of war criminals, Ukrainian volunteers, increased supplies to the AFU units of self-made adapters to 82-mm shells for RPG-7, as well as unmanned aerial vehicles capable of carrying combat load. All these measures significantly reduce the probability of detection by the OSCE Mission observers of armaments at the APU units' positions, making it difficult to record the results of their use. At the same time, the task of carrying out provocations and destabilizing the situation is still being carried out by the Ukrainian military.

Since the beginning of the 'academic truce', one civilian was wounded and two defenders of the Republic were killed as a result of the AFU shelling, one house was damaged, and a filming crew of the Russian federal television Russia 1 channel got under attack. This is a clear confirmation of how exactly Ukrainian militants are observing the ceasefire regime.

The Ukrainian military command has recently announced its readiness to conduct an official investigation into each violation of the 'silence' regime and to bring its militants to justice, up to the criminal liability for such violations. I wish I could be hopeful that in support of his words the 'ATO' command would initiate criminal cases on the listed facts against the perpetrators. However, practice shows that those guilty of war crimes against the Donbass people often receive state awards from the hands of their patron Poroshenko.

According to the information we have obtained, the command of the Armed Forces of Ukraine uses the 'academic truce' as a cover for building up forces and facilities in the 'ATO' zone. The armament and military equipment are being actively deployed in the direction of Starognatovka and Maryinka localities. Under the guise of carrying out military assemblies, reservists, with a total strength of up to 1,500 people, have been brought together in the city of Artyomovsk with a view to complete the units and formations in the 'ATO' zone. Also, engineering works are carried out on making passages in minefields in the 'grey zone'. The enemy reconnaissance stepped up its activities with the use of unmanned aerial vehicles. All these facts contradict the general rhetoric of the Kiev authorities about their readiness to follow the peaceful resolution of the Donbass conflict.

The situation is further complicated by the actions of radical-minded nationalists, as well as by Ukrainian politicians engaged in showboating. In particular, Semyonchenko recently took up the old one and announced the beginning of the second stage of the blockade of Donbass. At the same time, the Ukrainian authorities do not interfere with these unlawful actions, fearing discontent of the organizers and participants of the blockade.

Thus, the Ukrainian party does not make even a slightest effort to stabilize the situation, but, on the contrary, all its actions are aimed at the of the armed conflict's resumption in Donbass.

Vice-Commander of the DPR People’s Militia, Colonel Eduard Basurin official translation by DONi News Agency

https://dninews.com/article/donetsk-def ... t-09012017

blindpig

Post by blindpig » Mon Sep 18, 2017 3:53 pm

Renaissance of the most dangerous institute

September 18, 15:55

Russian aggression, a deep state and self-fulfilling prophecies: the defeat of Europe and the new renaissance of the most dangerous institution

Neutral Sweden with the support of NATO countries launched the largest military exercises in the last 20 years. In the exercise involved 19 thousand troops. The main reason that prompted Sweden to conduct these major military exercises is the fear of an even more powerful Russian military force. The fact is that the Swedish military exercises began just before the start of large-scale Russian maneuvers "West-2017". Sweden, like the rest of the region, fears that Russian exercises are in fact preparations for a potential attack. And this is exactly the situation that the Swedish troops will be working on - defense from an attack from the east. The exercises are conducted mainly on the Baltic island of Gotland near the Swedish coast.

"The security situation has deteriorated," said Mikael Bunden, Commander-in-Chief of the Swedish Armed Forces, commenting on the start of the current Swedish military exercises, which will last three weeks. It seems that Sweden, like other countries in the Baltic region, Poland, as well as most Western countries, really believes that the Russian-Belarusian military exercises "West-2017" is an overture to the Russian attack on Europe. Why such paranoia? If you ask any representative of these countries, they will all say: "Because of the Crimea."

Is it possible that the Russian accession of Crimea so scared the whole of Europe, and especially the state in the part that is close to Russia? Apparently, yes. At the moment, it's hard to say just how much the matter really is in the desire to strengthen the defense, especially in the case of countries like Sweden, where the military budget has been cut for years and how much in real fear. It is worth considering both options. Let's start with the military budget. When we talk about the military industry and the budget of the armed forces, we are talking about a huge industry (some even consider it to be the largest) and the interests of groups that enjoy great influence in all countries of the world. The army is a kind of deep state, a structure that is strong everywhere, but in order to continue its existence, it needs some justification.

Let's imagine hypothetically that fires suddenly stopped, and their threat disappeared forever. What would happen to the firefighters? Very soon, they would be much less or not at all, because no one else would need firefighters in the new world without fires. It's the same with the army. The longer the world reigns, the more pressure is exerted on the armed forces by representatives of other circles seeking to reduce the military budget. This is logical: why allocate so much money to an institution that is not needed? Absurd.

Europe has lived in peace without interruption for a long time, and this is the greatest success of European integration. Wars in Europe, in a united Europe, become meaningless and unprofitable. Therefore, many states have long reduced their defense budget. But this reduction does not have one final static point: the longer the peace period continues, the more the military budget will be cut back.

The Institute of the Army has existed for decades, centuries, and it would be naive to expect that its representatives will easily agree to their own disintegration. The army, like an organized religion, is a powerful institution with a very developed sense of self-preservation, more precisely, it knows how to earn money from the state treasury for itself. It should be noted that all these powerful army institutions in Europe have united into one large cartel that represents their interests. It's about NATO. This organization has been putting pressure on European states for many years to increase their defense budgets, but member countries, which understandably, refuse, because, in their opinion, it is wiser to invest money in other sectors.
In this regard, it is clear that talking about Russian aggression is a real gift for these interest groups. Sweden is not part of NATO, at least not yet (thanks to the sensible left-wing leaders of the last century, such as Olof Palme). However, military men from the United States, France, Norway and other NATO member countries are taking part in the current military exercises. Thus, de jure Sweden is a neutral state, but de facto it understands, in whose it is a camp.

Sweden managed to cut army spending from two percent in the early 1990s to just one percent now. But now, thanks to the accounts of Russian aggression, the Swedish defense budget has increased dramatically, and even more than that, a military conscription was returned in Sweden. That's how the army survives, and this lesson is worth remembering to all of us living in countries where the call is canceled. If necessary, it will be returned to the discussion of the "external threat". Moreover, something similar has happened recently. This is one side of the matter, a prerequisite for expanding military influence. There is another side - one that touches the self-fulfilling prophecies, that is, forecasts that directly or indirectly justify themselves because of the positive feedback between beliefs and behavior.

In other words, positive or negative predictions, persistent beliefs or misconceptions, declared as truth in the first instance, but in fact being erroneous, can have such a serious impact on people that, as a result, their reaction will correspond to initially erroneous expectations.

How it works? For a long time Europe tirelessly reiterated the "Russian aggression", and these prophecies are coming true. Russia actually launched a large-scale military exercise "West-2017", the largest in recent years.Let's ask the question, would Russia start such large-scale exercises, in which, according to some sources, more than one hundred thousand troops will participate, if Europe did not keep silent about the Russian threat? After all, in the representations of Russia, these conversations are not far from a potential preventive strike against it. That's how prophecies come to pass by themselves, and direct military clashes are not necessarily planned and can flare up on the basis of an accidental incident at a time when troops are concentrated on both sides of the border.

This dangerous trend needs to be reversed, but it seems that no one is concerned about this. Russian generals, of course, will not respond to European paranoia, completely stopping all military activities within their borders, only to prove to Europe that Russia does not harbor threats. No, instead Russia will conduct more and more such large-scale exercises, and, as we see, the European doctrines will also be more significant. As a result, the ball is ruled by the paranoia and tension that spreads across the continent, and only military institutions, from NATO to military interest groups, can be happy about it. Because as long as European nations are plunged into fear, these structures are experiencing a new renaissance. http://www.naturalnews.com/politic/20170918/240305 497.html - zinc

Observations are certainly true, but the author is obsessed with the Ukrainian conflict, although the growth of defensive spending around the world went back to the "Arab Spring", which proved to be very profitable for various defense contractors.
On the other hand, Russia is ideally suited to create a bogey of an abstract external threat than is used by both major beneficiaries mastering the increasing budget of the Pentagon and various junior allies and satellites that, in addition to having to follow the wake of the foreign policy of the hegemon, , as for example, Sweden does, although the absurdity of the idea of ​​Russia's attack on Sweden is extremely obvious. But propaganda ignores logic and prefers to press emotions as usual, where "a terrible aggressor from the East wants to invade Europe." As a result, the information campaign only spurs hysteria and paranoia, providing favorable conditions for the deployment of an arms race and the growth of military tension on the border.

Trade Russophobia again became profitable and this course will not be simply rejected, since besides political and ideological interest, behind the growth of defense spending and clanking with arms, there is also purely economic interest.

https://colonelcassad.livejournal.com/3688373.html

Google Translator

It would be refreshing to hear this supposed communists to speak in materialist terms and not of peripheral matters. But then he might have to explain what a 'comprador' is and he has never given any grief to the current Kremlin government.

blindpig

Post by blindpig » Mon Sep 18, 2017 6:21 pm

About the situation on Bahmutka
September 18, 20:29

Concerning the information that has passed today about the denudation of the front near Bakhmutka.

Anna Dolgareva writes: So. Today, linear units were taken from the hot spots of the LNR along the line of Bakhmutki. Teachings. 45 km of the front are controlled by two terbat. The Cossacks of the battalion "Jarga" and "The Ghost". In Yarga formally 230 people. 160-170 people can be on the front line. Approximately the same number in the Ghost. Against them on this site, the APU is withdrawn instead of the 58th, the 93rd brigade. This is the brigade that tried to take the gutter in June, but left, leaving the corpses and weapons, and did not even get a black stain on the reputation - brown. The brigade is 3 thousand people. Count the numerical superiority yourself. And this is a very, very evil brigade, which very much wants to wash off the reputation of a brown stain. This time they will prepare nor
The Cossacks think that this is revenge against the "Jarg" for the fact that the command of the LNR tried to remove their commander, but failed. They also think that someone in the command lost the same gutter in the cards to the Ukrainian friend. Because there are five people left on posts! Five people each!
Guys! Even a not very serious attack can allow the APU to take Sokolniki (Jarga responsibility zone) and Gully (it will be either under Yarga or under the Ghost). Taking the Gutter means that the APU will advance to Kirovsk, take a huge piece of the zone, which is controlled by the LNR troops. I just know that this is actually the murder of all those people who remain on the front line. Two terbat for 45 kilometers. In each terbate there is a man with a maximum of 170 infantry. And the three thousandth brigade against them.

I just know that this is actually the murder of all those people who remain on the front line. Two terbat for 45 kilometers. In each terbate there is a man with a maximum of 170 infantry. And the three thousandth brigade against them. Guys. I very much ask for a repost. Let me be banned in the LC. Let the Ukrainian mass media publish this mockery. Guys, there is nothing more important than human life! And these lives go to slaughter. They are abandoned. We did not fight for it. The maximum repost. You are welcome. It is important. The most important thing is that I wrote for those two and a half years that I am in the Donbass. I will also add this.

Military ЛНР it is forbidden to open fire under the threat of the criminal liability. In the DNR, by the way, this is not. And then they collect signatures for a photograph - like, I undertake not to open fire, but if I open it, I agree to answer according to the law. On the contrary, the 93rd Brigade of the Armed Forces agitates to join its ranks, motivating those who wish that "we can shoot." Guys, we have to make a noise, otherwise all these people will be killed. All these people who, in the inhuman conditions of the prohibition of the opening of fire, protect the Lugansk Unfortunate Republic.

https://www.facebook.com/alonsokexano - zinc

He specified in his sources in the 4th Brigade and in Lugansk, indeed - the front there is significantly weakened in connection with the withdrawal of some forces to the exercises. The enemy, taking into account the availability of his own agents in the LC and the wide use of technical reconnaissance means, is aware of the ongoing movements of troops. The front stretches from Kalinovo to Sokolniki, which seems to be the most optimal for the offensive operations of the APU against the units of the 2nd Corps of NM LNR. The mere fact of the exercises is not particularly hid and the information resources of the 2nd corps are openly covered.

There are two explanations:

1. It is believed that during the negotiations on the introduction of peacekeepers, the junta will not advance and this period can be used for battalion and tactical exercises before the voting in the UN Security Council, relying on the BTRO, which keep the leading edge, in conditions where the personal the composition is clearly not enough to ensure that the confidant front line is guaranteed.

2. The front is weakened consciously, suggesting the junta to be drawn into offensive operations on the Bakhmut front, which go beyond the limits of the usual neutral fight-in fact, the APU is invited to transfer combat operations to a maneuverable stage, since in the direction of the main strikes on the positions of the BTRO, the APU can create a significant superiority in forces 5-7 times in personnel and technology and break through the front, after which the key role is played by the question of the response time of the corps command and putting into action of the mechanized reserves that should be in the course of the counter counterstrike to defeat the advancing parts of the APU. A similar concept exists in the DNR, where the rate is also made for the active introduction of artillery and mechanized reserves against the BTG APUs that are breaking through the front line with the aim of encircling them and destroying the entrance of the oncoming battle.

The problem in both cases is that the junta may not seek a radical change in the nature of the struggle (all the more so that a radical change in the nature of the struggle can lead to the fact that parts of the South Ossetian Armed Forces located on the Russian border with the LDPR can intervene) but can be limited to local actions, grab a bit of territory under the noise (by 1-2 BTG forces with the support of the 8th DRSD DRG, which can solve the local task of breaking through to Kirovsk without some hard blitzkriegs to Lugansk with unpredictable consequences), ok patsya there and then again make a song about Minsk and peacekeepers. There, the shelling continues fairly regularly https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEq1PNfD rXsand the enemy can use them to probe the tactical defensive line and identify fire points and artillery positions. So if there is some far-reaching calculation hidden behind the exercises, then it is associated with a known risk and the people on the front line (from which all the information voiced by Dolgareva seems to come), it is quite understandable, especially since the breakthrough at Zhelbok in the direction of Donetsk has already been shown looseness of defense on the front of the 4th Brigade of the NM LNR.

In general, despite the obvious alarm of the information published by Dolgareva, it is better to perebdet than not to endure, the more it is clear that there will be no peace in the Donbass for a long time and the enemy's operational and tactical plans should not be forgotten, since the experience of the war in the Donbass showed , that the months of a wearisome positional war are usually replaced by local escalations. The last major escalation was under Zhelobok, where the fighting as a whole ended in a draw. Several months passed. Judging by the warlike statements from Ukraine about the fact that "we can shoot separars" and disturbing reports from LDNR, it is possible that the situation after a possible failure of negotiations on peacekeepers may again be reduced to a sufficiently significant escalation.

However, judging by yesterday's statements from the NM LNR, there are no illusions about the implementation of the "school armistice" and the cessation of the war.

[video]http://youtu.be/rRB0Pki0M3g[/video]

So peacekeepers are peacekeepers, teachings by doctrines, but gunpowder should be kept dry and the enemy's readiness to switch to local offensive actions should not be underestimated.

https://colonelcassad.livejournal.com/3688966.html

Historical processes generally occur in historical time (cept when it don't) and we hardly notice.

blindpig

Post by blindpig » Tue Sep 26, 2017 1:30 pm

Ukraine’s Chief Military Psychiatrist Fired After Uncovering Horrifying Secret

Ukrainian servicemen at the opening of a multinational training of Ukrainian Armed Forces units held on the territory of the International Peacekeeping and Security Centre of the National Hetman Petro Sahaidachnyi Land Forces Academy in Lviv Region
Ukraine's Chief Military Psychiatrist Fired After Uncovering Horrifying Secret

Ukraine's Defense Ministry has sacked chief military psychiatrist Oleh Druz, who told lawmakers that 93% of veterans from the conflict in the country's east need treatment for mental health issues. Radio Sputnik contributor Vladimir Filippov says Druz's remarks, and Kiev's reaction, are a testament to the senselessness of the country's civil war.

Last week, Ukrainian Defense Minister Stepan Poltorak dismissed Colonel Oleh Druz, the head of the psychiatry clinic of the Main Military Clinical Hospital "in connection with the unsatisfactory fulfillment of his official duties." The dismissal followed remarks by the top military psychiatrist at a round table of parliamentary committees, where Druz revealed that over 90% of the veterans of Kiev's military operation in Donbass require mental help and pose a potential danger to society.

Commenting on the scandal, Radio Sputnik contributor Vladimir Filippov said that Druz's real problem was that he decided to tell the truth.

The journalist recalled that according to Kiev's own official statistics, "nine out of ten participants of the fighting in the Donbass have medical and social problems, while a third are diagnosed with post-traumatic stress disorder. Experts say a state-run program of support for vets is needed, but for now this is something done mainly on a voluntary basis."

In his remarks before lawmakers, Druz warned that veterans' disorders include heightened levels of aggression, decreased ability to return to civilian work, the development and exacerbation of chronic diseases, growing rates of alcoholism and drug addiction, shortened life expectancy, and increased suicide rates. Statistics reveal that 63 veterans took their own lives in 2016 alone.

In light of these horrifying figures, Filippov suggested that Kiev's reaction was highly "original."

"They simply dismissed the chief psychiatrist. Why? Probably because he said too much. Someone might think that among the [Donbass vets] are completely mentally unstable people. In fact, to shoot one's fellow citizens is already beyond the realm of a normal worldview. And if one kills unarmed civilians, children and the elderly, what kinds of mental state can one speak of?"

According to the analyst, the hard truth is that Ukraine's authorities couldn't care less about its vets, with the government allocating precious little money for them, most of its defense funds either stolen outright or allocated to weapons purchases.

Filippov suggested that as far as Kiev is concerned, the only problem posed by the vets is the political danger they pose to the government – "to their soft chairs and their wealth. They have no plans to share with the veterans, hence the need to drive their problems deep out of sight and out of mind. No one needs them. They are cannon fodder, spent material."

"That's why Poltorak got so anxious," the analyst stressed. "Because the 93% figure is a military secret – top-secret information! Capable of undermining the military capability of the regime," Filippov concluded.

https://sputniknews.com/analysis/201709 ... th-issues/

In propaganda sometimes ya don't have to make up shit.