Footnotes from the Ukrainian "Crisis"; New High-Points in Cynicism Part IV

blindpig

Re: Footnotes from the Ukrainian "Crisis"; New High-Points in Cynicism Part IV

Post by blindpig » Wed Sep 18, 2019 5:15 pm

The commander of the Armed Forces in the Donbass announced the complete withdrawal of troops
September 18, 2019 11:53

The commander of the Ukrainian troops in the Donbass, General Kravchenko, announced preparations for the withdrawal of troops along the entire demarcation line. He said this during a meeting with the UN system coordinator, humanitarian coordinator and permanent representative of the UN Development Program in Ukraine Osnat Lubrani. This was reported by the press center of the so-called "OOS" on Facebook.

According to him, preparations are now underway for the withdrawal of troops along the entire demarcation line in the Donbass.

“Today, preparatory measures are being taken to withdraw troops along the entire demarcation line. Such a task was determined by the head of the General Staff of the Armed Forces of Ukraine, the Minister of Defense of Ukraine and the head of state. We are ready for this in order to improve the lives of our citizens and, in the end, everything will depend on mirror actions from the opposite side, ”he emphasized.

Earlier today it was reported that the President of Ukraine Zelensky intends to end the war in Donbass in six months .

In turn, the head of the Ukrainian Foreign Ministry, Priestayko, said that the Kremlin is showing the first signs of readiness to de-escalate the situation in the Donbass .

On the eve of Ukrainian television, Priestayko also announced that Zelensky’s team was taking six months to resolve the situation in Donbass .

At the same time, on September 15, Priestayko said that Kiev did not intend to grant amnesty to the participants in the Donbass war on the part of the DPR and LPR, and also did not intend to take into account the conditions of the Republics in the issue of holding elections in the DPR and LPR.

Earlier, the representative of Kiev at the talks in Minsk, the ex-president of Ukraine Kuchma, said that “Donbass will not receive any federations and changes to the Constitution” .

Such statements, the director of the Center for Political Conjuncture Alexei Chesnakov called "absolute stupidity . " According to him, the Ukrainian side by refusing to grant Donetsk and Lugansk wide autonomy demonstrates absolute stupidity and deceit, since the denial of the special status of Donbass denies the Steinmeier formula.

https://novorosinform.org/789094

Google Translator

Tikhon Goncharov: If Ukraine returns, no “amnesties” will save the residents of Donbass from reprisals
September 18, 2019 8:04

The news of the murder of former DPR militia Roman Dzhumaev in the occupied Armed Forces of Mariupol shocked the republics of Donbass and other Russian regions. Unidentified shot at point blank range at the door of their own apartment. The mother of the killed militia, Lyudmila, today announced that the organizer of the execution of her son was an accomplice of the Armed Forces of Ukraine , Ukrainian Nazi Odnorog. Which, by the way, yesterday openly thanked the murderers of Roman .

The unicorn, which considered the murdered person to be its personal enemy, was previously distinguished by Russophobic statements. In the fall of 2016, she made a scandal over a poem about the Russian flag in a textbook on the Russian language in Mariupol schools. The "Volunteer" demanded the dismissal of all teachers involved in the "harassment" and sent a letter to the Minister of Education of Ukraine. In November of the same year, Odnorog accused the "separatists" of arson of the only "temple" of Ukrainian schismaticsin Mariupol. “So you freaks want to scare us?” So I’ll give you the answer: you’ll rather take a break, the dregs that are waiting for the “world to ruin”, than we’ll at least step back from our goals! ”She said. Obviously, we have a classic example of what a person can turn into under the influence of the ideas of Ukrainian Nazism.

Of course, after the brutal crimes of Ukrainian Nazis in the Donbass, as well as the killing of objectionable activists throughout Ukraine, the news of the reprisal against the former militia is not particularly surprising. But this incident once again demonstrated that the Nazi regime in Ukraine under Poroshenko did not go away, but simply changed the bloodied embroidery to a white shirt with a fashionable tie. Ukrainian Nazis continue to feel at ease, openly calling for further reprisals with supporters of the Donbass. The ex-head of the "Right Sector" * Yarosh, commenting on the murder of a former DPR soldier in Mariupol, cynically urged Donbass militias to voluntarily go to Ukrainian prisons to save their lives.

The team of Zelensky-Kolomoisky, who came to power with the help of peacekeeping and anti-war rhetoric, is not really going to make any cardinal changes in the political course of the country. This is becoming more apparent every day. The hostage exchange with Russia became a necessary measure to correct the image of the "non-negotiable" Kiev. And after that exchange there was an unpleasant aftertaste - the militiamen included in the exchange list remained left behind bars without any additional explanations from the Ukrainian side.

It is already clear now that the expectations of a certain part of the Russian elite that appeared after Poroshenko’s defeat in the presidential election to agree with Kiev on some “acceptable” conditions for the return of Donbass to Ukraine will remain expectations, and the surge in Kiev’s intentions to continue to agree in a “Norman format” quickly fade away. And all attempts by puppeteers Zelensky will not lead to anything, with the exception of a partial improvement in the image of the "new" power in the eyes of European partners.

However, in recent days, official Kiev has practically ceased to hide its intentions and, in fact, has returned to rhetoric from the time of Poroshenko. On September 15, the Foreign Minister of Ukraine, Priestayko, said that Kiev did not intend to grant amnesty to the participants in the Donbass war on the part of the DPR and LPR, and also did not intend to take into account the conditions of the Republics regarding the conduct of elections in the DPR and LPR. A day earlier, the official representative of Kiev at the talks in Minsk, the ex-president of Ukraine Kuchma, said that “Donbass will not receive any federations and constitutional changes .” Yesterday, Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov actually acknowledged the slip that negotiations with the new Ukrainian leadership had not yet begun, stating that Kiev’s latest statements on the Donbass“Emphasize the need for thorough preparations for the Norman Four summit .

In this regard, it can be stated that all the talks about a potential settlement of the conflict in the Donbass on the basis of certain agreements with Kiev will most likely remain conversations. And thank God, because in the event of the Ukrainian authorities coming to Lugansk and Donetsk, the massacres of the “amnestied” supporters of the republics of Donbass will take on a massive scale. And there is no doubt that the whole “world community” will turn a blind eye to the crimes of the “patriots of Ukraine”.

Tikhon Goncharov, specially for the news agency Novorossiya.

https://novorosinform.org/789072

Google Translator
"There is great chaos under heaven; the situation is excellent."

blindpig

Post by blindpig » Wed Sep 18, 2019 10:39 pm

"The people have ceased to understand whose state it is." Boris Litvinov - on civil society, Minsk agreements, military-technical cooperation, flash mob and the future of the DPR
09/17/19

"The people have ceased to understand whose state it is." Boris Litvinov - on civil society, Minsk agreements, military-technical cooperation, flash mob and the future of the DPR
Boris Litvinov stood at the origins of the creation of the DPR. In the spring of 2014, on the eve of the fateful referendum for Donbass, it was it that was most often shown on local television channels. Litvinov told why the referendum is right.

For several months he was the head of the Supreme Council of the newly created republic, after when democracy in Donetsk began to decline, he became an ordinary deputy. The parliament lasted about two years: in the spring of 2016 by the decree of the Donetsk parliament, his powers were prematurely terminated "due to the loss of confidence." Litvinov, like the other founding fathers of the DPR, was pushed into the shadows, and completely different people entered the scene.

Today Boris Litvinov leads the Communist Party of the DPR. Despite the fact that the party is not represented in the local parliament, Litvinov takes a rather active citizenship. Perhaps this explains the strange things happening to him: the house of the main communist of Donbass burned down under mysterious circumstances, an explosive device was found under the bottom of his car, and explosions were thundered at party events. About why all this is happening, how criminal cases are being investigated (and whether they have been instituted at all), who can stand behind these events, the “Anti-Fascist” talked with the head of the CPPR. However, our conversation went far beyond the agreed framework, and dragged on for almost two hours, during which we discussed many issues: about civil society and the problems of the republican economy, the “non-Donetsk” administration, the VTS company, nationalization, transfer of “tasty” enterprises to private hands. Of course, we could not ignore the Minsk agreements, as well as the hopes of some people that the Donbass would stop the absorption of Ukraine by NATO. We also discussed the future of the DPR, in any case, what his head of the Donetsk Communist Party sees as his.

We also talked about the protest summer of 2019, opposition rallies and the Communist Party of the Russian Federation in Moscow, the results of the elections to the Moscow City Duma, the main Russian opposition leader Alexei Navalny and his “Smart Voting”.

Today is the first part of our big conversation.

“Someday history will put everything in its place. But now I don’t have a home ”- about explosions, arson and attempt
- Boris Alekseevich, explosions sound at KPPR events, your house burned down, explosives were found under your car. What is happening and how are these cases investigated, if even investigated?

- I'll start from home. Yes, my house burned down , but any criminal investigation did not start. The fire department told me that this business could last forever - there’s no video near my house and there were no CCTV cameras, and without this, it’s impossible to figure out who did it. Therefore, to close the question, I signed the Act that the house caught fire itself, from a short circuit after a wire break. Someday, history will put everything in its place. But now I don’t have a home, I have nothing to restore it, now I live in a rented apartment.

As for the car, then there are more chances. I wrote the application on July 26, on August 26 I was in the internal affairs bodies, asked where it was transferred, they explained to me what was transferred to the prosecutor's office. Now I’ll go to the prosecutor’s office, I will find out where it was transferred further. Orally, prosecutors explained to me that the case would be referred to the MGB. How it will be investigated, I do not know. But there is a whole explosive device, there is a video recording, the time is determined when all this happened, there are numbers of explosive products. It seems to me that the investigation should be easier in this case. What will be the result, I do not know. In any case, in five years we have committed a lot of high-profile crimes and I personally have not heard that any case was brought to an end, there were courts convicted. Starting from the death of our famous military, and ending with Alexander Vladimirovich Zakharchenko: there are many statements, "They caught one, two, three, traces lead there." But I would like to see the completed trials and convictions with public coverage in the media. This is not yet. Therefore, if such resonant affairs have not yet been completed, then mine is even more so.

“Who do you suspect?”

- I will not blame anyone, but I will express my assumptions. There are at least six versions. It can be either a Ukrainian trace to destabilize the situation in the Republic, they say, Ukrainian patriots blew up one of those who were at the origins of the creation of the DPR, and domestic political grievances even on our left flank: they didn’t elect someone, they didn’t supported. Today it is not difficult to get an explosive device in the DPR. We can also assume that the attempted assassination may be on a par with the explosions at our congress last year. This may be the elimination of political competitors, perhaps a reaction to the fact that I have some information that is too early to voice - I was at the origins of the creation of the Republic. So there are many versions, but who exactly is behind all this, let the law enforcement authorities respond. The only thing I can say: I immediately dismiss the economic version, since I have no business, accordingly, I have no business interests, and I also have no family conflicts. Political and near-political conflicts of interest - around this we must look.

- On May 1, another resonant event occurred: on one of the main “red” holidays, you were not allowed to perform from the stage on Lenin Square, young people blocked your way to it. This story was vigorously discussed in social networks, and opinion leaders spoke about it . How did it all end?

- Yes, there was such an episode. The possibility of my speech was agreed in advance, it was agreed that they would give me the floor, the topic that I would reveal was even outlined. The guys who blocked my path, this is the so-called “People’s squad”. Very young people who did not quite understand what they were doing. This became public, it even became known in the Communist Party. But we, in fact, are already accustomed to various provocations. This provocation is not the first against the Communists. I think that those who did this on May 1 were counting on the effect of resistance.

- What do you have in mind?

“They were counting on us being drawn into a scandal.” There were a lot of police nearby, and if there were fights, we would be accused of disturbing public order. But we did not succumb to the provocation, we managed to avoid brawls, although the situation was balancing on the brink.

- You said that you learned about the incident in the Communist Party. How did you react to all this?

- With understanding. Unfortunately, there is plenty of this in Russia in relation to the Communists, and this despite the fact that the Communist Party is a parliamentary party. Then I met with the leaders of these guys.

- With Troshin?

“And with him, too.” They said they were just asked not to let me speak. “We were asked - we did,” that was the explanation. They agreed that they would no longer interfere in political processes.

- Who asked them?

- I didn’t ask, because I understand perfectly well that neither the "combatants" nor their leaders will say. But I have an idea who it could be. And this is definitely not the Head of the Republic.

“Then who?”

- There are other high-ranking people who also spoke at the rally that day, and with whom we have long diverged views on events in the DPR. Probably someone didn’t want us to stand side by side on the same stage.

“Donetsk proclaimed the Republic. Now decisions are made by non-Donetsk people ”- about the Minsk Agreements, domestic policy, the“ MTC ”, the Vikings in governance, nationalization and the dream of the EAEU
- Outside the window in September 2019, a new political season has begun. What is the Republic coming into this season with, what is the situation in politics, economics, and what are the foreign policy prospects?

- The situation is alarming, alarming in the areas that you called. The sixth year of the existence of our state has gone, during which time it would have been possible to build a high-quality system of government. However, for whatever question you take, there is no end to the work.

First of all, we still lack a civil society. I am convinced that without the involvement of the broad masses, civil society, to build a Republic, especially - I emphasize, the people! - will not succeed. We remember very well that popular enthusiasm of 2014, on the 15th, partly even in 2016, when the initiative overwhelmed the region, even exceeded the possibilities when the people sincerely wanted to be useful to their state. Now the popular initiative is deep underground. Disappointment among the active population. Those undertakings to which we gave impetus in 2014 did not find their continuation. The society has ripened a big request for meanings, for the image of the future. Many activists of the first wave of the creation of the DPR are pushed into the background of the political process. There are many new people in government not everyone knows and understands the goals of the People's Republics. There is a vacuum on the meanings. People want to understand where we are going, what we are building, why we are doing it. In late August - early September, mourning events were held on the anniversary of the death of Zakharchenko. At the events there were many people who fought for the Republic from the very beginning, together with Zakharchenko. I had a chance to meet with many military commanders, prominent militias and all, as one, ask a question - who formulates political goals and objectives today, who can give answers to questions, where are we going and why, who will outline the image of the future, who will offer a program to achieve the image the future? That is, this request has matured both among the civilian population and the military. Everyone has. Unfortunately, today in the Republic there is nobody, perhaps, except for the Head, who from time to time tries to formulate meanings.

In 2014, the construction of a socially-oriented state became initially desirable for us, and then already obvious. In order for the state to be socially oriented, the people, the very civil society, must participate most actively in their life. The people must understand that this is their state. Today, people have ceased to understand whose state it is. Especially the last six months or a year, when they are trying to position us, to impose on us the idea that we should become part of Ukraine with a special status. Unfortunately, no one is leaving this direction, and in the last year it has been imposing itself more and more on us. It annoys our society. Especially those who stood at the origins of the creation of the state, who actively participated in its construction, who still want and can build our DNR state. It’s ours,

- Do I understand correctly that you are opposed to the Minsk agreements?

- No, I am in favor of continuing negotiations in Minsk.

- But Minsk suggests the return of the DPR to Ukraine.

- I am a supporter, and here is the part. First of all, in terms of establishing peace. I think that there are no people who would oppose this. Although no, one is still there. Rather, one (laughs). Some girl 28 years old, as she said, calls me every week from Latvia, says that she is from Daugavpils. I don’t know how she found my phone number. At first I just wanted to hang up, but then I somehow got involved, started talking to her. She probably has or had something to do with the Ukrainian nationalist battalions, because she hinted to me that she was a sniper, said "I see you all in the sight of a sniper rifle."And we discussed several times with her the end of the military confrontation. I say that we are for peace, we do not want to fight with the inhabitants of Ukraine, we can coexist peacefully, even having different ideas about our present and future. And she convinces me that the war should continue, and she wants to see all of us, residents of the DPR, only in sight. This is perhaps the only person I know who is committed to war. All the rest, well, or the absolute majority, are tuned, I think, only to the world. Minsk agreements contribute to peace, these exchanges, let's say. These are steps towards each other, and this, of course, needs to be addressed. If in conditional tomorrow Ukraine opens the way for trade with the DPR, lifts the blockade, I will also welcome this. We also support the dialogue between the leaders of the DPR and Ukraine, the search for ways of peaceful coexistence. But in the political part, I do not see that we can become part of Ukraine in any state, in any form: confederation, federation, special status, autonomy. I do not see such an opportunity today, and I will say why.

In order to become part of Ukraine, Ukraine needs to radically reboot. In 2014, before the coup, Ukraine was one state in all respects - economic, political, military. It was non-aligned, it was part of the CIS, and the hope for integration into the Eurasian civilization space persisted, albeit weak. Today, Ukraine has written in its Constitution that it is heading for the EU and NATO. Ukraine at the legislative level practically imposed a ban on the official status of the Russian language, a ban on the historical memory of a common fate with the Russian people, a ban on the symbols of pride in our common victories and achievements with Russia. Finally, in the military doctrine of Ukraine, Russia is listed as enemy number one. In order for us to agree on something with them, at least, their decisions and aspirations must be removed from the Constitution, Legislation abolished. This is the first.

The second one. In the same Minsk agreements, it is written that Ukraine should amend the Constitution in terms of the administrative-territorial structure, that is, become, for example, a confederate or federal state. But I don’t see what they want and can do it. Further. During these five years in Ukraine, people were actively brainwashed by nationalist propaganda, turned against us and Russia, during this time the children graduated from schools and institutes, that is, a whole generation appeared against us, and I see no way to remove the consequences of this propaganda from their thoughts. Those people who impose on us the idea that we can become a special territory within Ukraine and influence its policy, they seem to make a mistake. The same error that I talked aboutPutin regarding the position of Lenin in the formation of the USSR. Vladimir Vladimirovich said: “... For example, Ukraine, Donbass was transferred under what pretext? An increase in the percent of the proletariat in Ukraine in order to have great social support there ... ". And such a Leninist position today is perceived as erroneous, in the historical perspective, the Donbass walked in the channel of Kiev until 2014. So now a similar mistake could be repeated if the Donbass is included in the orbit of Ukraine, supposedly in order to become a brake on the path of its pro-Western aspirations. This will not work. This will be a similar error. Then it was believed that the Donbass was proletarizing Ukraine, partly what happened during the Soviet era, but historically the spirit of farmers, Ukrainian nationalism and Russophobia, together with anti-Sovietism, manifested and flourished as soon as the Soviet socialist system collapsed. And now again, someone thinks that the Donbass will slow down the movement of Ukraine into NATO. It will not happen.

- Why?

“Because the aspiration engine of Ukraine is not in Ukraine, but in the USA.” And unfortunately, nothing depends on whether the Donbass will become a part of Ukraine or not.

- You do not support the political part of Minsk. Good. Then how do you see the future of the DPR? Independence? Joining Russia?

- It seems to me that the year 2020 should become quite interesting. At the end of December of this year (in any case, it was so stated) all the contradictions on the way to strengthening a single Union State between Russia and Belarus should be removed. If this happens, it has a chance to earn the Eurasian Union, uniting the states of the post-Soviet space. And we - the DNI and LC - need to strive to become part of this association. Today we are observing how centripetal political processes begin. After the collapse of the Soviet Union, barely noticeable aspirations for a new unification of kindred peoples begin. Many forces in the world counteract this, prevent it from happening, and will do everything to prevent this from happening. But there is such a tendency. And we must get involved in this process. But for this, a conflict with our status must be resolved. In fact, we proved our choice in the struggle - the creation and strengthening of the People's Republics, and the support of other states is legally needed. The Communist Party faction in the State Duma of Russia has long been calling on the authorities to recognize our republics. Russia, as a state, must recognize us, and Russia and I have no other way.

- That is, you see the future of the DPR through Russia's recognition of your independence, and after that - entry into the Eurasian Union as an independent state?

- Yes. We must become part of the Eurasian Union, and in Ukraine we must understand that the one with Russia has a future. Those who have left Russia, such as Ukraine now, have no future. If we talk about Ukraine, then, contrary to popular belief that Ukraine went to Europe, I do not see this movement. Ukraine did not go to Europe, but rather to an alliance opposing Europe, to some American-Polish-Baltic alliance. And there she is needed purely as an eternal irritant for Russia - and no more.

We must become an example for Ukraine, and show its historical path of development. And you need to start building such an example right now. Rather, it was necessary to start building initially, in 2014, but now it is not too late. We must build a civil society, democratize all processes, make our economy open. With our worthy being, we must form the consciousness of the population of Ukraine, I repeat - only together with Russia do we, the Donbass, and Ukraine have a future.

- The economy of the DPR can certainly not be called open.

- Exactly! Our economy is completely closed. We are told that we can’t talk about anything, they say, war, secrecy. Those who need it know everything! What does it mean you can’t talk ?! People living in the DPR have the impression that the decisions about her future fate are made by non-Donetsk people. We, Donetsk, proclaimed our Republic, and began to build it, but today non-Donetsk decisions are made.

- Do you mean Moscow?

- Not only. Rather, those who rule here on the territory. Prime Minister, Deputy Prime Minister, Government ...

- ... Deputy Prime Minister agrees , Prime Minister Selidovsky ...

- …Yes. But I'm not talking about who was born where, you can be born anywhere. I am talking about where they came from from our territory to lead. The important thing is where they worked, who sent them here, whose interests they represent and defend. It somehow happened that our entire economy, its most significant assets, through Vneshtorgservice and its structure was transferred to the management of Sergey Kurchenko, an oligarch from Ukraine who now lives in Russia. And it is not those who created the Republic who manage the economy, but those who later came in the interests of completely different people, not the local population. In any case, the inhabitants of the Republic do not feel that the potential of the DPR is working to develop and strengthen our young country.

In our Republic, despite the fact that many have left, there are still people who are experienced, competent, who understand the problems, and who can solve them. Personnel of qualified managers and organizers of production are available. And these cadres want to work to strengthen our statehood. These cadres need to be involved, and they can be employed only through civil society. It should be noted that recently, the Donetsk Republic Public Movement, on behalf of the Head of the DPR, launched an open competition “Support to the Donetsk People’s Republic” for young, motivated, hardworking, dedicated and active residents. But it has touched the future. And if we miss the time, just a year and a half, then the young people, who don’t know what happened in 2014, and to everyone else, will be imposed a different agenda and will not be led to where it was originally intended.

- And where will they lead?

- Everything revolves, in fact, around power and property. And property is in the first place. In the same Minsk, Ukrainians discuss, first of all, ownership issues, they say, first let the owners at their enterprises in Donbass, and then we will talk about everything else. But how can you let those who left their teams, enterprises, organizations to their own devices? Back in 2014-15, I said that what is thrown must be nationalized. It is necessary that the state has a package of tangible assets, they must be taken into account, the effectiveness of their use must be monitored, and developed in the interests of our state. But this does not happen. Today we have dozens of abandoned industries. There are also in satisfactory condition, there are broken ones, there are already cut into scrap metal. Effectively managing such an economy is the task of the People’s Republic. When a person comes who wants to prove himself, he needs, even for free, to give these assets back to those who can practically revive production. Of course, we need comprehensive control on the part of the state, and on the part of the labor collective, and on the part of civil society. And if he took the enterprise in order to finish the last, for this it is necessary to plant, but if people want to revive something, they should be given this opportunity. This is not happening yet. What's going on? They say either the return of the former owners, who as soon as they come and restore the enterprises, will immediately go into politics, because they need to protect their interests, or generally profitable enterprises that could work for the state, they just transfer it to private hands. When a person comes who wants to prove himself, he needs, even for free, to give these assets back to those who can practically revive production. Of course, we need comprehensive control on the part of the state, and on the part of the labor collective, and on the part of civil society. And if he took the enterprise in order to finish the last, for this it is necessary to plant, but if people want to revive something, they should be given this opportunity. This is not happening yet. What's going on? They say either the return of the former owners, who as soon as they come and restore the enterprises, will immediately go into politics, because they need to protect their interests, or generally profitable enterprises that could work for the state, they just transfer it to private hands. When a person comes who wants to prove himself, he needs, even for free, to give these assets back to those who can practically revive production. Of course, we need comprehensive control on the part of the state, and on the part of the labor collective, and on the part of civil society. And if he took the enterprise in order to finish the last, for this it is necessary to plant, but if people want to revive something, they should be given this opportunity. This is not happening yet. What's going on? They say either the return of the former owners, who as soon as they come and restore the enterprises, will immediately go into politics, because they need to protect their interests, or generally profitable enterprises that could work for the state, they just transfer it to private hands. who can practically revive production. Of course, we need comprehensive control on the part of the state, and on the part of the labor collective, and on the part of civil society. And if he took the enterprise in order to finish the last, for this it is necessary to plant, but if people want to revive something, they should be given this opportunity. This is not happening yet. What's going on? They say either the return of the former owners, who as soon as they come and restore the enterprises, will immediately go into politics, because they need to protect their interests, or generally profitable enterprises that could work for the state, they just transfer it to private hands. who can practically revive production. Of course, we need comprehensive control on the part of the state, and on the part of the labor collective, and on the part of civil society. And if he took the enterprise in order to finish the last, for this it is necessary to plant, but if people want to revive something, they should be given this opportunity. This is not happening yet. What's going on? They say either the return of the former owners, who as soon as they come and restore the enterprises, will immediately go into politics, because they need to protect their interests, or generally profitable enterprises that could work for the state, they just transfer it to private hands. And if he took the enterprise in order to finish the last, for this it is necessary to plant, but if people want to revive something, they should be given this opportunity. This is not happening yet. What's going on? They say either the return of the former owners, who as soon as they come and restore the enterprises, will immediately go into politics, because they need to protect their interests, or generally profitable enterprises that could work for the state, they just transfer it to private hands. And if he took the enterprise in order to finish the last, for this it is necessary to plant, but if people want to revive something, they should be given this opportunity. This is not happening yet. What's going on? They say either the return of the former owners, who as soon as they come and restore the enterprises, will immediately go into politics, because they need to protect their interests, or generally profitable enterprises that could work for the state, they just transfer it to private hands.

For example, Gorlovsky meat processing plant. I know this team, in 2014 there were 140 employees out of almost 300 people, the owner fled. At first he tried to lead from Ukraine, then the team began to do something on its own, productivity fell many times, the enterprise was falling apart before our eyes. Then Zakharchenko appointed a manager there, a good manager, professional, competent, the enterprise became state-owned, like a number of others. The director appointed by the state raised the enterprise, raised production from 14 to 98 tons of products. At the meat processing plant, salary arrears were closed, the staff began to revive, 270 people are now working there, the salary is stable, and even a certain level of profitability has been reached. And suddenly, on you! The company is transferred to private hands. But if it has already begun to work as a state,

The situation is similar with Silur - Khartsyzsk Cable Plant: they transferred the enterprise to private hands to some company registered only recently in Rostov. That is, there is a withdrawal of more or less attractive assets from the public administration to the private. These are the first swallows, then, for sure, there will be more. We, those who created this state, are not satisfied with this position.

“Do I understand correctly that you are proposing nationalization?”

- Yes. Everything that is abandoned, left by the former owners to their fate, must be nationalized and transferred to state property. And then the state should take care of the efficient use of property. And such efficiency should be clear to the residents of the Republic. A law is needed on the nationalization of strategic sectors of the economy and abandoned property. It can be written out in different ways. And you can dispose of such property in different ways. This may be a lease, a concession, or the creation of national enterprises; there are, in fact, a lot of options. And we, with experienced comrades, are ready to create such a law, the Communists worked on it even when I was a deputy in the People’s Council. This must be dealt with. But now no one is doing this, in any case, there is no information about this.

- Perhaps because it does not correspond to the spirit and letter of the Minsk agreements.

“They told us - we came. It's fun here ”- about a flash mob in the name of Medvedchuk’s rating and an anti-flash mob with an appeal to Putin
- Boris Alekseevich, in the summer, the DPR stirred up a flash mob, the participants of which (supposedly a million of them) asked Vladimir Zelensky to grant Donbass a special status as part of Ukraine and allow them to speak Russian. In response to this, the indignant Donetsk people intended to hold a rally, asking Vladimir Putin to recognize the choice of Donbass. Autumn came, passions gradually subsided. How do you rate the summer events?

- I rate this as political technology. And as an unsuccessful attempt to fulfill someone’s political attitudes. On the eve of the elections in Ukraine, someone wanted to lower the rating of Zelensky’s team and raise the rating of Medvedchuk. How? "Zelensky, recognize the choice of Donbass!". The calculation of political strategists was that Zelensky would refuse, would not want to do this, and at that time Medvedchuk would say that he had to sit down at the negotiating table, and his rating would grow on this. In my opinion, the organizers made some mistakes. Firstly, the flash mob needed to be carried out, if they had already decided on it, about a month earlier than when they spent, because at that time when they spent, it had no effect, except for the negative. Secondly, it was necessary to think over this technology better, think over what to ask Zelensky, what to contact him with. For example, recognize the choice of Donbass, the choice of 2014 - yes. Stop the war, exchange prisoners - yes. Sit at the negotiating table on the further coexistence of our states - yes. All this was within the framework of the Minsk process, and that was what we had to stop at. But when they began to ask for pensions, it was already a political mistake.

- Why? Just this point did not cause any disagreement.

- The fact is that in Ukraine there is a joint pension system. That is, the current generation pays contributions to the Pension Fund, and from these contributions pensions are paid to pensioners. Our pensioners do not have individual accounts on which their personal pension would accrue, and which Ukraine would freeze. In the tenth years, Ukraine began to introduce such a practice, but very few had such accounts, and I am sure that our current pensioners did not even have them. Therefore, in Ukraine there are no personal pensions; the system is arranged in a completely different way. Therefore, in order to return pensions to our old people, it is necessary that Zelensky recognize our statehood, then an agreement on mutual pension provision must be concluded. This is done at the interstate level under interstate treaties. If there is no such agreement, then no one is obligated to pay anything to anyone. This is the first.

And the second - if you are counting on a Ukrainian pension, you consider yourself a Ukrainian citizen. I understand our low-income pensioners, I myself am a pensioner with a pension of 4,650 rubles, as you know, this is barely enough for the minimum basic needs, that is, for food. And it makes no sense to tell them about the joint system, individual accounts, they just need someone to give them a pension for their many years of work - that's all. Who it will be for them is not so important. Therefore, the requirement “return the pension” means that we recognize ourselves as part of Ukraine.

Further. Please allow me to speak Russian. Guys, what are you talking about ?! After you have gained the right to speak Russian in blood, after that you turn to Zelensky with a request to allow this to be done ?!

And last, of course, is a request for special status in Ukraine. And that annoyed most of our population.

I was on this flash mob when there were a million on the screen. I went, of course, not to support this action. He explained that this was a political action, that it had nothing to do with returning to Ukraine, it was simply unsuccessfully formulated slogans that the organizers wrote. Many participants in this action did not understand at all where they had come. “This is fun,” they said, “they removed from work, they removed from classes, they told us we came, and here it’s fun” - that was the answer. This is the question of a million signatories.

In response to this political performance, some of our caring, politically active citizens decided to hold their counter-monitoring, but it also seemed wrong to me. They wanted to appeal to Putin to recognize the choice of Donbass. The calculation of the flash mob to appeal to Zelensky was that he would not do anything and would not accept the action at all. It turns out that the organizers of the appeal to Putin hoped that if Putin turned to him at the rally, he would do what they asked for? On social networks, especially Ukrainian ones, they immediately grasped the topic and began to equate Zelensky, who does not fulfill the requests of Donbass, and Putin. This approach is wrong at the root. What Putin can do and Russia can do: recognition of documents, diplomas of Russian education, accreditation of universities, passports, license plates, a single monetary system and much more. These are steps towards recognition. Therefore, I told the organizers of the counter-meeting that if there is a desire to hold such a rally, the slogan “Russia, thank you!” Will be appropriate, where you will thank Russia for everything and show that Ukraine and its presidents are not doing anything to end the war. That would be right. Convincing them did not work. But initially the flash mob was a technology to raise Medvedchuk’s rating in the Ukrainian elections.

To be continued.

http://antifashist.com/item/narod-peres ... z5zlhZQlT8

Google Translator

blindpig

Post by blindpig » Thu Oct 10, 2019 10:54 am

We are Donetsk Petrovka!
today at 7:19 am
Actions
HELLO TO KREMLIN TERPILES PROMISING TO DONBASS IN UKRAIA “HAPPY CHILDHOOD” The

Head of the Ministry of Defense of Ukraine categorically rejected the possibility of amnesty for militias The

Ukrainian authorities do not intend to use the mechanism of full amnesty for participants in the conflict, provided for by the Minsk agreements. This statement was made by the head of the Ministry of Defense of Ukraine Zagorodniuk.

“In no scenario does anyone see an amnesty for terrorists and criminals who fought against ours, and especially those who committed crimes,” he said.

According to Zagorodniuk, the Minsk agreements were signed in 2014 "under serious pressure", and "now another vision can be proposed, which will be agreed with international partners."

Earlier, an associate of President of Ukraine Zelensky Yaremenko said that he would not receive an amnesty or the local police of Donbass.

Yaremenko also said that the Ukrainian side is negotiating to resolve the conflict in the Donbass "only with Russia"

https://vk.com/wall-96743538_248428

Google Translator

The responses to this extremely bitter, and why not?

It occurs to me that this may be tactical, foot dragging, to keep Russia mired. Putin & the mafia might be fine with such an outcome but the optics would be very bad indeed.

blindpig

Post by blindpig » Fri Oct 11, 2019 12:06 pm

We are Donetsk Petrovka!
today at 7:54 am
Actions
PTS and current managers still killed the metallurgy of Donbass

Well, to the accompaniment of speeches about the growing economy and working enterprises, as well as to the grave silence of scum who know about the situation, but have no eggs to say so loudly, the metallurgy of the region is falling apart before our eyes.

DMZ, about which the liar Steshin said that everything is working, has not been started and is stopped completely. And they will not launch it. The plant is canned, water is drained from the cooling systems of the furnaces. So that it does not break from frost. At the same time, heating of the adjacent territories, which were heated due to the heat removed, was under threat. That's it. Including the 6th hospital with a maternity hospital.
Colossal outflow of personnel. People leave, go to Russia, to Ukraine. Already, two furnaces will not be able to work with all desire - no frames.
Information is received about the upcoming stop of the EMZ and then the Alchevsk Iron and Steel Works. Clowns have arrived!

In this case, mind you, not a single creature will not say what is happening. And Steshin will remain silent, there has long been no conscience. I think that life will punish. Can not pass by the fact that thanks to his lies thousands of people will be left without work. And just like that, those who did not say anything will catch their armful of punishment. Just wait.

The energy component of both the production sector and the vital activity of the entire region is under enormous threat.
All metallurgy works on one energy input, on one supply. Typically, plants are fed from two inputs. For example, from Starobeshevo and Uglegorsk TPP.
It is because of a single input that a recent accident at EMZ occurred. A blast furnace gas explosion occurred. It was lucky that at that moment there was a release of metal. It smoothed out. But even that entire district sagged on electricity and Donetsk even hooked.

And now look, it is enough for one Svidomo to shoot a glass insulator on a high-voltage support during the heating season and that’s all. Hello catastrophe with victims, freezing and breaking of heating mains with all that it implies.

But Pushilin drives, lays wreaths, cuts ribbons and performs at the show.
All the rest are silent. Where are all the social activists? Where are the unworthy journalists? Where is the Public Chamber finally?
Katati, remember how Koffman blocked off the new leadership of the Silur factory that was attacked by the raiders? He promised to start work in a short time. All announced dates came out a long time ago. There is nothing.

Well, have you done it? People’s Republic, Speak?

Tinyansky Eugene
@karauLnet

https://vk.com/wall-96743538_248615

Google Translator

blindpig

Post by blindpig » Wed Oct 23, 2019 11:43 am

"DNR" "Prime Minister" Ananchenko. Who is he and where is he from
05/22/2019 18:42:00. Total views 317. Views today — 2.
Print version
“Head of the government of the Donetsk Republic Alexander Ananchenko gradually comes out of the shadow and becomes public. His face was closed to the media and people of the “people's” “republic” for six months, but over the past month, he has twice been caught on camera of photo reporters: at the Yalta Economic Forum in April and at the celebration of Victory Day on May 8 and 9. Photos from the last event with the participation of Ananchenko were posted even on the personal website of head of the “republic” Denis Pushilin. This means that the release of the “premier”, who had long been hiding from the cameras, was not the result of oversight of security, reporters' dexterity, or negligence of employees of the Donetsk “press services”. Apparently, something has changed: either in relation of Ananchenko to his dangerous position, or in relation of Moscow to him…

May 8, 2019, rally at the Savur-Mohyla in the Donetsk oblast. Alexander Ananchenko is on the right hand of Denis Pushilin. Photo from the website of the latter

After the “election” in November 2018, the Donetsk “republic” is undergoing significant, but not always understandable changes. The starting point was arrival of completely managed people to the administration of CADO instead of Alexander Zakharchenko and his team. The eccentricity of the “first elected head” of the “republic” and disastrous results of the management of his people led to a completely predictable outcome. Most likely, by the fall of 2018, the notorious Kremlin “curators” lost patience, the result of what was a complete reformatting of not only conditional power in Donetsk, but also of the methods of controlling the two East Ukrainian pseudo-states in general.

Alexey aka Alexander

The surname Ananchenko first appeared in local reports in early September last year, immediately after Denis Pushilin became head of the “republic” instead of the murdered Zakharchenko. The head of the “republic” in Donetsk at that moment also had the post of “chairman of the government”. Before dividing the two “top public positions”, Pushilin replaced, among others, the deputies of the “prime minister”. Ananchenko became one of the new appointments, who was called not Alexander, but Alexey in the Pushilin's “decree”.

This, by the way, can say either that Ananchenko's candidacy was lowered to Pushilin “from above” and he did not know the person he had appointed; or about an attempt to create a condition to eliminate Ananchenko afterwards, since another person was de jure appointed; or about the reluctance of Ananchenko or his owners to “show“ the “premier” to the Ukrainian special services, perhaps, so that he could solve his business issues in Ukraine… Be that as it may, the local “official” websites and news agencies still called the new “official“ other name.

Nothing was known about “Alexey Ananchenko”, as well as about Alexander, for a long time. He is described quite sparingly even today on the website of “government” of the Donetsk “republic”, according to a template with other “ministerial” biographies: “Born in 1967. Has higher education. Since 2013, has been on the territory of the Donetsk People's Republic”. The photo is still missing. The same date of birth is indicated in the article in Wikipedia that appeared in late November 2018 and is already outdated. It was created by a user from the Lobachevsky University of Nizhny Novgorod. Homeland – Makiivka, Donetsk oblast. Previous work - “director of the company's branch and adviser to oligarch Serghiy Kurchenko”.

Alexander Khodakovsky, former commander of the Vostok illegal armed group and former head of the “national security council” of the young pseudo-state, was the only one who could give at least some information to the bewildered public. “I know him from the beginning of the two thousandth, a professional economist with a wealth of experience. Working in Donetsk is not a novelty for him, before coming to Donetsk for the first time, he worked in one of the large Russian corporations with interests in Siberia and office in Moscow. After the conflict between the owner and Aman Tuleyev, the corporation ceased to exist and Ananchenko arrived in Donetsk, where he headed a local concern that included several manufacturing enterprises. If he has not lost his business acumen and has not changed, Donetsk has probably been lucky for the first time”, - Khodakovsky wrote at that time.

Alexander Ananchenko was absent even at the meeting of the new “republican” “parliament”, where he was appointed head of the “government”. In the photo from all the meetings of the “Council of Ministers”, the presidium was consistently not caught on camera. When from mid-February to early March of this year, the “governmental hour” was held in the “people's council” three Fridays in a row, during which the “ministers” reported on the results of the past year, Ananchenko's speech was the only one announced that did not take place or was forbidden to promulgate.

Perhaps, all this awkward and absurd conspiracy was caused by the desire of the “Prime Minister” to protect himself from any personal sanctions, Western or Ukrainian. In Selydove, where Alexander Ananchenko was actually born, in 1966, he still has relatives and friends.

However, the man who worked previously with Ananchenko in one of the Ukrainian commercial structures, states that he showed similar oddities before the war. According to the source of OstroV, the current head of the Donetsk “government” has always avoided cameras, did not go to corporate parties, did not celebrate birthdays, did not drink alcohol and did not even smoke. The colleagues assumed that he was a member of some religious sect…

People from Selydove

However, it is hardly possible to live and work without leaving any digital footprint in today's world. A lot of information about Alexander Ananchenko can be gleaned from the data of state registers - it has to be said that the head of the “republican” “government” is in the Ukrainian voter register: he is registered in the Voroshilovsky district of Donetsk. The Web even has the series and passport number of the “premiere”, and the date of issue of the document is for some reason 2005. There you can also find data on the work history of Ananchenko, which coincides with what Alexander Khodakovsky said earlier. It is this coincidence that made it clear that we are talking about the same person.

In 1983, Alexander Ananchenko graduated from the Selydove school No.2 with a gold medal. As follows from the list of medalists posted on the school's website, he was the only recipient of this highest award for academic excellence in the year he graduated and a number of the next few years. It can be assumed that Ananchenko was held in respect at school. OstroV tried to ask about one of his classmates, who still lives in Selydove. She refused to give any information, as she would not like “that our dirty media would kick around such a Man”.

The Russian social network VK still has Ananchenko's account, which he, however, has not visited since 2012. In the profile photo, Ananchenko poses in front of the porch with a sign of his Selydove school. This educational institution itself deserves attention in connection not only with its significant place in the biography of the “prime minister” of the Donetsk “republic”. In fact, a number of active guys came out of it, who played quite prominent roles in the events of the end of the past and beginning of this century. Moreover, their ways somehow intersected precisely because of the common school.

After serving in the army, Alexander Ananchenko entered the correspondence faculty of the Ukrainian State Law Academy in Kharkiv (now the Yaroslav Mudryi National Law University), the specialty Jurisprudence. At the same time, he worked in the Selydove city police. After receiving a diploma in 1995, Ananchenko accepted an invitation from his countryman and classmate Mikhail Zhivilo and went to work in Russia at his ZAO Mikom, which owned metallurgical and coal assets and began to grow sharply just at that time.

Ukrainian media, mentioning Zhivilo in connection with Ananchenko, call him “crime lord”, what, to put it mildly, is not quite fair. Like all businessmen of the first half of the 1990s, Zhivilo participated in the “wild privatization”, including resorting to methods that could be called raiding, but he could hardly be considered leader of a criminal group. Perhaps, this was one of the reasons why the 34-year-old Zhivilo was eventually ousted from business and found himself in exile. In 2000, he was forced to flee from Russia after the arrest of his political and business patron, Olympic champion and biathlete Alexander Tikhonov. Allegedly, Tikhonov, on behalf of Zhivilo, was involved in organizing the assassination attempt on Aman Tuleyev, governor of the Kemerovo oblast, where Zhivilo's business was concentrated.

It can be understood from the publications of Russian journalists at the beginning of the 2000s that Zhivilo did not agree to fulfill Tuleyev's specific requirements, which would allow him to maintain and expand his domain in the land of the latter, and the story of the contract killing was fabricated to get rid of the intractable geek. Zhivilo actually lost all his assets, which eventually came under the control of other Russian businessmen, including the notorious Oleg Deripaska. Since 2000, he has been living in France, where he received political refugee status. In 2014, Zhivilo tried to get the FSB to stop his international search, but was refused.

In addition to Ananchenko, the Selydove team of Mikhail Zhivilo included several other graduates of the same 2nd school. The source of OstroV calls Andrey Samarin and Vladimir Grinyuk, the Network suggests two more - Oleg Rybalkin and Vitaliy Salo. On the website of the Moscow “Donbass association of fellow-countrymen”, the most odious member of which was, perhaps, Joseph Kobzon, there was a message that Zhivilo, Rybalkin and Salo donated computers to the Selydove School No.1.

The fate of the entire company after the collapse of Mikom formed quite differently. Rybalkin, Salo and Grinyuk, who are younger than Zhivilo and Ananchenko for two years, had other joint businesses. All three have long had Russian citizenship. In a number of publications on various marginal Russian sites, they were, in particular, accused of seizing and destroying strategic chemical enterprise in the Altai Krai, which produced, among other things, explosives, including for Uragan and Grad volley fire systems. In connection with this, taking advantage of the case, in 2014, they were even declared supporters of the Bandera.

Rybalkin also became famous for the not completely understandable story of a large-scale embezzlement in the courier of the Federal State Unitary Enterprise “The Main Center for Special Communications”, where he was deputy head. However, after a few years, he returned to the company as head and even received the Order of Merit for the Motherland of the 2nd degree in 2016, in particular, for opening branches of “The Main Center for Special Communications” Federal State Unitary Enterprise in Crimea in March 2014. However, a year ago, Rybalkin, as sparingly reported on the website of the enterprise, “left his post” again.

According to the interlocutor of OstroV, Andrei Samarin, born in 1966, is currently in the Crimea. Previously, he was involved in a number of commercial structures of Eduard Prutnik, another native of Selydove, who was one of the most influential people in Viktor Yanukovych's entourage, when he was head of the Donetsk Regional State Administration and Prime Minister. In 2004, the then head of the government Yanukovych even appointed Samarin as deputy head of the Ukrresursy state-owned company, and in 2006, having returned to the position, he was promoted to head: Samarin held this post until the beginning of 2008.

It were the structures of Eduard Prutnik where Alexander Ananchenko moved to, having returned to Ukraine and settled in Donetsk after fleeing of Mikhail Zhivilo from Russia. “In Donetsk, Ananchenko created the Center for Anti-Crisis Management, was engaged in bankruptcy, - the source of OstroV tells, who also worked for Prutnik. - At that time, Eduard was deputy governor, worked with Ananchenko on some projects. So they met. When Eduard left for Kyiv in 2002, he took Ananchenko with him. At the same time, Eduard decided to create a management company, Investment and Industrial Union, and Ananchenko became deputy general director. It seems that Eduard even offered him to head it, but Ananchenko faded into insignificance, having offered to pick up a person from Donetsk. From 2005 to 2013, he worked in two Prutnik's companies, the Investment and Industrial Union and Ukrinpro. He was responsible for legal issues and administrative activities. In April 2013, Eduard decided to optimize his business and dismissed Ananchenko”.

In 2009, Ananchenko also became member of the supervisory board of OAO Zaporizhhlavpostach, which included Prutnik-related structures, while the company itself soon transformed into a private joint-stock company. He remained in this role until September 2017, when his powers were terminated “due to the end of his term in office”. The interlocutor of OstroVa claims that the last time Ananchenko was seen in Zaporizhhlavpostach in 2015. He told the staff that he was “volunteer” in Donetsk. In October 2018, Denis Pushilin said that with Ananchenko, “we have been working in the same team for several years, we know each other well, and it seems fair to say that we worked well together”. Perhaps Pushilin is simply lying, because there were not many ways for economic manager Ananchenko and “exiled” to Minsk Pushilin to cross…

Moscow octopus

It arrests attention that Alexander Ananchenko has always been content with the role of deputy in leadership positions. In the odious Vneshtorgservis, as well as in the structures of Prutnik, he was also in the shadow of former deputy governor of the Irkutsk oblast Vladimir Pashkov. Ananchenko could also remain “deputy prime minister” in the “government” of the Donetsk “republic”, however, if in the Russian VTS (with the South Ossetian registration), the head could be Russian, then someone from the locals had to head the Donetsk “council of ministers” – this is a political issue.

However, in mid-April, Ananchenko was still sustained by Pashkov, having changed the positions of the heads of Vneshtorgservis. Perhaps, this is explained by the fact that, as sources of OstroV, who knew Ananchenko from Prutnik's structures, told, the “Prime Minister of the DNR” was not an expert in economics and finance: “He was in charge of legal issues and administrative activities. He did not get involved in the economy, he was not an expert. He had relevance neither to the economy, nor to the finance. He was strong administrator".

What is curious: Pashkov stated in one of the comments that local websites quoted that he was in the “republic” for the “fourth year“ and was deeply immersed in many problems. If the “vice-premier” did not get confused in the dates, it means that his arrival in Donetsk took place before the appearance of Vneshtorgservis there in March 2017.

Neither the Internet nor OstroV's sources have any information about how Ananchenko appeared to be in VTS. Perhaps, the old Selydove-Moscow ties worked.

But most likely, his pre-war participation in the structures of Eduard Prutnik affected. As is known, since the beginning of the 2000s, Prutnik has had a joint, though not advertised, business with Yanukovych. After Yanukovych's fail in 2004, the partners began to divide assets, what resulted in the aggravation of relations. Such aggravation that resulted in an explosion in Donetsk in 2009…

“The unknown device worked at 19.10 in the courtyard of elite high-rise building at the intersection of Bohdan Khmelnytsky Avenue and Rosa Luxemburg Street. Moreover, this impudent act of sabotage almost completely duplicates the December attempted assassination of businessman Vladislav Dreger, on whose way the garbage can was undermined. The new explosion thundered near the site of the winter terrorist attack – just 500 meters along the Rosa Luxemburg Street. This time, the killers launched a detonator when the black 500th Mercedes drove out of the yard, and the blast wave also damaged Mazda parked at the entrance”, - one of the Donetsk online media wrote at that time.

The damaged Mercedes belonged to head of the Donbass Settlement and Financial Center Association Alexey Motin. This is the same DSFC, for the control over which Prutnik and Yanukovych fought back at that time. A year later, when Viktor Yanukovych became president, Prutnik was forced to sell the DRFC to Yanukovych, who made it his main coal asset. At that time, Oleksandr Yanukovych began actively recruit Prutnik's managers to work for him, since he lacked his own people for the new business. It is possible that he also recruited someone for an insider dealing in the structures of the former partner…

However, this is only an assumption, but the sources of OstroV confirm the fact of the acquaintance of Ananchenko and Oleksandr Yanukovych at that time. It is known that after leaving Prutnik in 2013, Ananchenko advised Oleksandr Yanukovych on several projects. It is possible that this connection was, in turn, the bridge of Ananchenko to Kurchenko.

It is believed that former “young oligarch“ Serhiy Kurchenko, who was once close to Oleksandr Yanukovych, stands behind Vneshtorgservis, as well as behind the Gaz Alliance company involved in the Russian-Republican export-import schemes. However, no one has so far been able to unquestionably determine the role that Kurchenko played in Ukraine during the presidency of Viktor Yanukovych. It is also completely unclear how and under what conditions he (or father and son Yanukovychs) could gain control over deliveries of Russian raw materials to the Donetsk and Luhansk “republics” and the lion's share of coal, metal and hardware production in these territories, as well as monopoly for the export of this production to the same Russian Federation. There are big doubts about the single beneficiary of VTS.

Information about Vneshtorgservis is covered with an even denser blanket of fog than the biographies of its leaders. It is not even clear today who remained at the helm in this structure if its head and deputy head entered the “government” of the self-proclaimed state. There is almost no data on taxes and deductions that fall into the budget of the “republics” from VTS: it is not clear in general what exactly this structure pays locally. In February of this year, “Minister of Coal and Energy” Ruslan Dubovsky complained that “in relations with counterparties, ZAO Vneshtorgservis and OOO Gaz-Alliance Company, difficulties related to their non-fulfillment of contractual obligations in terms of payment for supplied coal products and transmitted electricity periodically appear”.

It is difficult to reliably estimate the general role of Pashkov and Ananchenko in the processes taking place in Donetsk and Luhansk, but it seems that it is about complete control over the local economy and financial flows. In late April, Denis Pushilin signed a decree on the creation of a “republican treasury,” which was also effectively subdued by Ananchenko.

Such shifts do not occur in the Luhansk “republic”, although Vneshtorgservis controls the largest enterprises there as well. Today, “economic integration” of the two “republics” takes place virtually under the control of its management from Donetsk and partly under the auspices of VTS, when the disparate production in parts of two eastern oblasts not controlled by Kyiv is locked into production chains, a single management is introduced in the parts of the Donetsk railway, inherited by the “republics”. Investing huge amounts of money in the maintenance of two belligerent pseudo-states, Moscow officials are probably trying not only to control their spending as much as possible, but also to get something for themselves for it.

https://www.ostro.info/articles/292/
Yulia Abibok, Serhiy Harmash, OstroV

When Anax titled the original thread he nailed the 'cynicism' right on the head.

blindpig

Post by blindpig » Mon Oct 28, 2019 1:47 pm

Georgian snipers testified that the shootings on the Maidan were organized by Pashinsky, Parubiy, Saakashvili

The execution of the Maidan was planned and organized by Parubiy, Pashinsky and Saakashvili

Georgian snipers testified that the shootings on the Maidan were organized by Pashinsky, Parubiy, Saakashvili
Alexander Goroshinsky, a lawyer representing the interests of ex-employees of the "Golden Eagle", told a very interesting information.

The exercise machine "Do Back"
“The Prosecutor General’s Office of the Republic of Belarus officially interrogated witnesses of mass executions of police officers and civilians in February 2014 under a protocol and video recording.

The interrogation took place at the request for the international legal assistance of the GPU, which was initiated by the lawyers of the injured police officers as part of the criminal proceedings on the facts of the killings of law enforcement officers.

Georgian citizens confirmed earlier evidence that the executions on February 20, 2014 were planned and organized by Pashinsky, Parubiy, Saakashvili, as well as other opposition leaders, in order to disrupt the implementation of the Peace Agreement signed on February 21, 2014 between the 4th President of Ukraine V. Yanukovych and the opposition, as well as the European Guarantors and seize power by force! ”

Witnesses temporarily reside in the Republic of Belarus. The interrogation was carried out on behalf of the Prosecutor General of Ukraine in the framework of international cooperation.

Georgians were eyewitnesses to the use of weapons from the conservatory and the Ukraine Hotel by specially trained groups of mercenaries. Their testimony is crucial for establishing the truth of the events of February 2014. Five years later, it is not known who shot 210 police officers (official investigation data), as well as dozens of civilians from 18 to 20 February 14. The answers to these questions lie in the materials of the criminal proceedings (on the facts of executions of police officers), which the GPU hides from the public, being blocked by the law of 02.21.14, which amnestied the protesters for a number of criminal offenses.

Earlier, the Svyatoshinsky District Court of Kiev refused (or rather dismissed) the request for interrogation of four Georgian citizens from the territory of the Republic of Belarus, whom the defense of Berkut a employees claimed as witnesses . While the court was provided with official evidence of the presence of these Georgian citizens in Belarus.

The Georgian citizens shown on the video, former members of the Georgian army, became known after the demonstration in Italy and Israel of two investigation films about the executions on the Maidan in 2014. There they state that they were direct eyewitnesses to the organization of the killings of protesters and officers of the Ministry of Internal Affairs and blamed A. Parubiya, S. Pashinsky, V. Parasyuk, M. Saakashvili and a number of other persons for this. They claim that Saakashvili was personally involved in organizing their arrival in Kiev in 2014, and Parubiy was responsible for meeting in Kiev and passing without border control in Borispol.

They also claim that they were in a group of shooters, which at different times was concentrated in the hotel "Ukraine", and in the building of the Conservatory. In this group, they said, there were also several citizens of Ukraine and the Baltic countries. Among the coordinators who allegedly handed sniper weapons to their group, the Georgians called the same Pashinsky, Parubiya, as well as a certain person who spoke English, an American military named Christopher Brian.

One of the eyewitnesses A. Revazishvili, who was at the Conservatory, said in his interview that S. Pashinsky personally fired from the balcony of the building.

Revazishvili added that the weapons were delivered to the conservatory the same day.
“Pashinsky and several others brought bags of weapons into the room. Basically, SKS carbines. Pashinsky himself was holding a Kalashnikov assault rifle with an open scope, ”he said.

Revazishvili also said that the group that was located at the conservatory was Vladimir Parasyuk (the commander of one of the fighting hundreds of the Maidan, now a deputy of the Verkhovna Rada).
“Along with him was a man whom he called“ Batya, ”probably his father,” suggests Revazishvili.

Pashinsky asked to find him a good position for shooting at people on the Maidan.
“He said that at night it is possible to storm the conservatory“ Golden Eagle ”and the protesters can disperse. At about four or five in the morning I really heard shots, as it seemed to me, from the side of the October Palace, ”recalls Revazishvili. - Pashinsky jumped up, grabbed the radio and started screaming to stop the fire and that was not the time. The shooting stopped immediately. And at about 7:30 in the morning (maybe later) Pashinsky ordered everyone to get ready and open fire. Do two or three shots and immediately change position. Pashinsky himself shot from a machine gun. Parasyuk Jr. - from the Saiga carbine, his father - from the SKS carbine. The shooting took 10-15 minutes. After that, we were ordered to drop weapons and leave the building. ”

Another eyewitness, Nergadze, said that he was present at a briefing of sniper groups on February 19.
“The procedure was defined as follows: a group led by Pashinsky moves to the conservatory. They should start firing first from the building of the conservatory, after three to four minutes they should start firing groups located in the hotel "Ukraine", ”he said. Nergadze emphasizes that snipers were instructed by former US soldier Christopher Brian.

“Early on the morning of February 20, at about eight o’clock, I heard shots from the conservatory. Three to four minutes later, a group of Mamulashvili opened fire from the windows of the Ukraina Hotel, from the third floor. They shot in pairs. After the shot, they moved to the next room and shot again. When it was all over, they told us to leave. ”

On that day, Revazishvili went to the Maidan and saw that people were very embittered.
“Some believed that the Golden Eagle was shooting. Others, on the contrary, thought that their own people, the protesters, opened fire, ”he says. On the same day, both Revazishvili and Nergadze flew to Tbilisi. The latter claims that he never received the promised money for his “assignment”.

According to Georgian citizens, there is a reason why they decided to disclose information about their participation in the executions on the Maidan to the media. This is the death of six of their colleagues under mysterious circumstances, which together with them participated in the events of February 2014. Thus, the remaining eyewitnesses of the events intend to protect themselves.

The Georgians themselves say that they did not have time to start shooting at unarmed people, they say that the Balts and the Americans "insured" them from a neighboring window. "

https://politryk.ru/2019/10/26/gruzinsk ... akashvili/

Google Translator

blindpig

Post by blindpig » Mon Oct 28, 2019 1:53 pm

Slavyangrad.es
OUR ANGER HAS NO LIMITS. (C) VM MOLOTOV

Visit to Zolotoe
POSTED BY @NSANZO ⋅ 10/28/2019 ⋅.

Zelensky on his visit to the "last Azov checkpoint", where, without much convincing, tried to explain that he is "the president, not just any idiot"

Unable to get radicals who have held advanced positions in the front to allow the withdrawal of troops and weapons from the Zolotoe and Petrovsky areas (according to a September 2016 agreement), the president of Ukraine has been forced to appear there to try to convince in person the militants of the Azov battalion. Although the visit was to be discreet and had not been announced, Zelensky's presence in Azov's "last checkpoint" reflects an objective need: Ukraine is aware that, without that withdrawal, there will be no summit of the Normandy Quartet, the main Kiev's hope for an agreement to end the war in Donbass according to Ukrainian terms.

Original Article: Ukraina.ru

On October 26, the president of Ukraine, Volodymyr Zelensky, came by surprise to the positions of the volunteer battalions in the town of Zolotoe, where the failed withdrawal of troops and equipment between the Armed Forces of Ukraine and the militias of the Popular Republics As reported by RBK-Ukraina , it is assumed that the president went so unexpectedly to the positions of the military to discuss important issues. The visit was not published and did not even appear on the official website of the president.

On Saturday, mobilizations of nationalists took place in Kiev and other provincial capitals under the slogan "No to capitulation." Protesters picketed local administrations demanding that the authorities transmit their demands to Zelensky: abandon the implementation of the Steinmeier formula. Specifically, the radicals of the National Corpus and the National Militia demand that Zelensky “clearly guarantee that there will be no withdrawal of Ukrainian troops from the demarcation line, that no terrorists will be granted amnesty and that the unconstitutional special status will not be introduced for the occupied territories, as well as that elections will not be held in the temporarily occupied territories ”. The demonstrations were mostly peaceful, except in Cherkassi,

In September, the Minsk Contact Group agreed to implement the “Steinmeier formula”, proposed by the now president of Germany, formerly the German Foreign Minister. The formula determines a mechanism for the implementation of the local self-government law in certain areas of the Donetsk and Lugansk regions temporarily on election day and permanently after the publication of the election results by the OSCE After the acceptance of the formula, in Ukraine there were several manifestations of the nationalists, who consider the implementation of these means a "capitulation". The establishment of a "resistance movement against surrender" was announced. The withdrawal agreed in the districts of Zolotoe and Petrovsky was sabotaged by the radicals of the National Corpus of Andriy Biletsky,

It is to that area of ​​Zolotoe that President Zelensky arrived on Saturday. The conversation with the radicals was interesting. The newspaper Fakty, citing the Telegram channel of the "Last checkpoint- # NoCapitulation", states that there was talk of the withdrawal of troops, but not everyone understood the agreement. One of the militants reminded the president that "actions have taken place throughout Ukraine," to which the president replied: "in Ukraine it rained yesterday."

"I have come to tell you to leave your weapons, do not force me to take action," the president said according to the publication. Zelensky also reminded the militants that they cannot give him any ultimatum, but that he will read their demands when they are delivered. There are not many more details, since the presidency office did not even officially report Zelensky's trip to Zolotoe.

Whatever the visit, the implementation of the "Steinmeier formula" and the Minsk agreements in general remain in the air. It is not only the nationalist radicals who are against its implementation. For example, the representative of Ukraine in the Contact Group, Leonid Kuchma [signatory of the agreements representing Ukraine], said on October 25 that the “Steinmeier formula” will not bring peace to Donbass “because it is not a formula for peace. " “This formula is to buy time - politician or something like that - and, suddenly, we depress the Ukrainians, they accept it and as soon as we turn around, it disappears. Such a thing, ”Kuchma said as quoted by the Ukrinform agency. According to Kuchma, it is impossible to hold elections in the territories beyond Kiev's control without "withdrawal", disarmament and re-establishment of control of the Russian-Ukrainian border. The question of special status for Donbass is also out of place because "it would be a step towards a confederal structure of Ukraine." In other words, it is impossible to implement the Minsk agreements.

The situation is seen differently from the Republics of Donbass. As stated by the representative of the DPR in the Contact Group, Foreign Minister Natalia Nikonorova, whose words were reflected by the Donetsk News Agency “a good number of statements by Ukrainian representatives give the impression that for the Government of Ukraine the Minsk package of measures is not a binding document, ratified by the international community in the United Nations Security Council but a document that can be read arbitrarily and that can be reinterpreted in the press ”. Nikonorova recommended to Kiev that "instead of the pathetic attempts to reinterpret the Minsk agreements", begin to implement the "Steinmeier formula" in Ukrainian legislation. According to Nikonorova, "no trick,

The verbal conflict that occurred between President Zelensky and one of the volunteer battalion militants reveals the cause of the problem. Soldiers of the voluntary, radical battalions that have joined the Biletsky National Corpus can exist only in the "rarefied air" of war. If the conflict ends peacefully, its reason for being disappears. So they will consciously try to resist any government peace initiative, who is not given the authority to decide on war and peace and who does not intend to obey. In fact, this small minority of the population, radical nationalist forces, with weapons obtained from the Poroshenko regime and organized in paramilitary structures and units, are not able to reach Parliament or have their representatives,Ed ]. The authorities, on the other hand, are not able to restore the basic order in the front line and are forced to join the radicals for a verbal duel, trying to prove their innocence based on the opinion of the majority of the country, which He wants to end the war.

Thus, either the Government surrenders and gradually adopts the nationalist positions of the radical groups, thus denying the right to a life in peace in Donbass, or there will be a military action with which it tries to disarm the radicals and remove them from the front. In that case, a confrontation in armed demonstrations and confrontations between the Government and the radicals seems inevitable.

https://slavyangrad.es/2019/10/28/17996/

Google Translator

blindpig

Post by blindpig » Wed Oct 30, 2019 4:16 pm

From liberation to submission

POSTED BY @NSANZO ⋅ 10/30/2019
Original Article: Andrey Manchuk

The 75th anniversary of the liberation of Ukraine from the Nazi invaders is one of the most uncomfortable dates for the current Government. Interestingly, this date is not an imposition of Ukrainian anti-fascists or a Soviet tradition, against which the current reformists usually fight, but, on the contrary, was initiated as an official date by the Ukrainian Minister of Economy and Vice President of the Government Sergey Tigipko, who proposed the celebration in October 2009 [until then Victory Day was celebrated and each city commemorated the day it was released, but the day on which the entire territory of present-day Ukraine was released was not remembered of the Nazi- Ed occupation ].

“The day of the liberation of Ukraine from the fascist invaders is a tremendously important event and, in my opinion, that day should be a national holiday. October 28 has to be, not only the Liberation Day, but the Unity Day of Ukraine, ”said the Ukrainian politician, who was not yet aware that in the future he would have to constantly justify himself against the accusations of having a "pro-Russian" stance for it. The party was implemented and celebrated with Yanukovych, Poroshenko, and formally, also with Zelensky.

Now, when nationalists qualify Tigipko's party as an artificial initiative, it is time to think that the anti-fascist tradition is still important for every Ukrainian family. For example, my grandmother, who is now 92 years old, talks about the Germans kidnapping local youth to send them to Germany as slaves. Those who did not want to go to Germany fled to the woods to try to escape forced recruitment and had to warm up with small fires under the snow-covered Ukrainian forests.

The Nazi Reich authorities always saw Ukrainians as a dependent and servant nation whose task was to ensure that the Aryans had a home. Any attempt at resistance was punishable by death, mass murder and the liquidation of innocent people. During World War II, between 1939 and 1945, Ukraine lost around ten million people, including victims of the Holocaust. The figure is more than the casualties than the combined total of the United Kingdom, Canada, the United States and France. During the war, the country officially lost around 19% of the population, although it is estimated that the casualties were even greater, since the Nazis did not document the mass executions of all local servers .

Now, roughly, the followers of "servant of the people" are told who dominates the land of Ukraine. “Ukraine is in a unique situation, in which some defenders of Petro Poroshenko continue to occupy positions in the Government and represent new and young faces, while other defenders of Poroshenko call on people to go out to Maidan and overthrow the former. In addition to defenders of Poroshenko, the Government is full of recipients of scholarships from foreign institutions, which follow the principles of neoliberal doctrines and libertarianism, which have passed through the prawns, avocado, soy milk and stories about economic miracles of Balcerowicz and Pinochet. The recipe for "reform" is simple as a door handle. As Bulgakov described: take it all and divide it. I refer to all state property and divide it into "efficient owners," which, by chance, will be investors who have grown on the basis of foreign scholarships, "Kiev historian Yury Latish wrote ironically.

The irony is that, for many years, attempts are made to make the Ukrainians believe in these "young and promising" paid by the West that supposedly come to replace the Yanukovich generation to liberate Ukraine thanks to the wonderful recipes of the "European" reforms. However, now that they are the power, the public can see that their lack of reliability and incompetence only differ from their predecessors in their age and manner of dress, as well as their marked respect for the extreme right. With all the consequences that can have for the future of the country.

The new generation of unscrupulous predators has no interest in the population and openly cooperates with radical nationalism, which it respects as a force that can keep the Government afloat. The consequence is antisocial policies for which all Ukrainians will pay.

https://slavyangrad.es/2019/10/30/18017/

Google Translator

blindpig

Post by blindpig » Wed Nov 13, 2019 12:33 pm

Vneshtorgservice is a secret empire in the midst of the unrecognized republics of Donbass

. Today, there are practically no large enterprises under the jurisdiction of the LPR and DPR governments. Since 2017, Vneshtorgservice CJSC has finally reigned supreme in the republics, which has taken over the giants of industry into “external management”. The structure, which is directly connected with the fugitive Ukrainian oligarch Sergey Kurchenko, crushed all the tidbits in the republics, and if it is possible to re-launch some kind of enterprise, it immediately crushes it. Next in line is the Lutuginsky Roller Mill Plant, which reinstated in 2018.

Vneshtorgservice is a secret among the unrecognized republics of the DPR and LPR
Unfortunately, Vneshtorgservice is not interested in either the Stakhanovsky ferroalloy plant, which is very expensive to transport raw materials from Russia, the very necessary LDNR Stakhanovsky wagon factory, which now manufactures garbage containers, or the Yuzovsky metallurgical plant, which launched Zakharchenko with fanfare (the company worked from February to November 2018).

On the other hand, he is interested in the same Khartizsky steel-wire-rope plant “Silur”, which has potential (operates at about 50% capacity), and other surviving industrial enterprises, which are gradually recovering.

Today, VTS actually controls all of the LDNR metallurgy: the Donetsk, Makeevsky and Enakievsky metallurgical plants, the Alchevsk metallurgical plant, and the Khartsiz pipe plant. The entire chemical industry necessary for metallurgy: Makeevsky, Enakievsky and Yasinovatsky coke plants. It controls the mining enterprise necessary for the industry - the Dokuchaev Flux-Dolomite Plant.

The metallurgical industry under the control of Vneshtorgservice CJSC is ensured by rich mines taken under control in Krasnodon, Sverdlovsk, Rovenki and Komsomolsk. The extracted coal is quite enough for metallurgy and for export.

A gradually expanding empire does not officially own enterprises. They are in external control. Nevertheless, the profit received at the expense of the giants of the metallurgical industry does not enter the budget of the republic. At least, that was the case under the previous government: since 2017, VTS has been exempted from taxes. Since then, no news has been received that the situation has changed. It is only known that the structure pledged annually to the Pushilin government “additionally” 150 million rubles “for culture”. In addition to what, it is not known, but about the taxation of the “MTC”, I repeat, to this day not a word has been said.

Moreover, judging by the reports of the Ministry of Industry and Trade, there is something to share. Metallurgy alone brought VTS in 2018 more than 102 billion rubles, and in 2019 should bring more than 117 billion rubles. To this considerable amount, it is necessary to add profit from the export of coal and products of the Khartsiz pipe plant (before the war he worked for Russia and Kazakhstan and sold more than 3 billion rubles worth of products annually).

Where these profits go is a secret. What kind of margin Vneshtorgservice pays for them is DNR - a secret. Who and how controls the work of the MTC is a secret. Nothing but numerous speculation on this topic can be found. Semiofficially, it is believed that profits are laundered through Ossetia and then returned to LDNR as salaries and pensions. Unofficially there are a variety of rumors up to such that the best enterprises of LDNR are still owned by the Ukrainian oligarch Rinat Akhmetov, who gets the lion's share of the profits.

In this whole situation, there is one remarkable point: gradually a certain number of recent functionaries are being formed inside and outside the republics, driven out of power or simply not receiving it. They form a conditional opposition and actively take dirty linen out of the hut, sharing with the public reliable information known to them, multiplied by rumors invented to fight the current leadership of the republics. As a result, more and more information appears in the press and amateur groups, thanks to which the “secret materials” of LDNR become well-known.

So, for example, today it is no secret to anyone that until 2017 LDNR actively sent enterprises' products, coal, and so on, up to utility bills, to Ukraine. It is likely, given how actively certain forces have been recently publishing "incriminating evidence" against Sergey Kurchenko and the BTC, that shocking revelations about the life of the Vneshtorgservice internal empire will soon appear. It is possible that the revelations will not be too pleasant and will hurt the government, the republics themselves, and the “curators”. As already happened with the Ministry of Revenue and Duties under the administration of Tashkent (nickname).

It would be logical, at least partially, to abandon the policy of total secrecy and begin to explain at least a little to the population of the republics and sympathetic citizens in Russia, where they spend 100 billion a year (only from metallurgy), who monitors how in the same way, so that on the same MTC managers did not appoint themselves salaries of 800 thousand rubles per month (as was the case with Tashkent and comrades).

Because in the form of the republic it seems to be like a people’s, and according to the content inside the LDNR, there is a completely sealed empire in which they secretly control the best that is in the industry of Novorossia, and at the same time profit from this best.

https://vk.com/wall-96743538_254253..

Google Translator

blindpig

Post by blindpig » Mon Nov 18, 2019 5:24 pm

Denis Pushilin: Kiev’s Plans to Deport the People of Donbass Are Unrealisable
This post was originally published on this site

The Donetsk People’s Republic will not allow the implementation of the Ukrainian “plan to deport the people of Donbass” and will protect its residents by all available methods, including diplomatic and military ones. This was announced on November 18th by the Head of the DPR Denis Pushilin.

In the Ukrainian segment of social networks, information is actively disseminated that the Kiev authorities at the state level are preparing a “plan to deport the people of Donbass”. The essence of it is to organise and carry out a cleansing of dissenters aimed at disparaging, and in some cases destroying, persons who do not share pro-Ukrainian views.

Thus, a number of punitive measures will be used against those who do not follow the ideology of the government in Kiev and do not support it, from deportation to judicial prosecution, for both administrative and criminal offences. In replacement of the people who were forced to leave their homes, residents of Western and Central Ukraine will be resettled in Donbass.

“In this ‘plan’ “we learned nothing fundamentally new. The Kiev authorities have long had hopes of getting rid of us. This is confirmed by the war launched by Ukraine aimed at destroying the civilian population of Donbass and destroying socially important infrastructure. Nor does the economic blockade imposed by the Kiev authorities contribute to the favourable living conditions of our citizens. Now ‘a plan to deport the people of Donbass’ arrived in their sick imagination.

Donbass is our home! And only its residents decide how and where to live, who to be friends with, what language to speak. Our paths with Ukraine diverged as early as 2014. We chose the way home to the Russian Federation. The Republic is systematically moving towards its cherished goal, step by step building up and strengthening integration processes with Russia. While all the actions of the government in Kiev have been and continue to be extremely destructive towards us.

Protecting citizens is our primary task. And we will choose the instrument to solve it – diplomatic or military – depending on the situation. In any case, such dreams of Zelensky will never be realised: we will not allow it,” said Denis Pushilin.

https://www.therussophile.org/denis-pus ... able.html/

Few in Donbass believe this, they know they're being sold up the river