Footnotes from the Ukrainian "Crisis"; New High-Points in Cynicism Part IV

blindpig

Re: Footnotes from the Ukrainian "Crisis"; New High-Points in Cynicism Part IV

Post by blindpig » Mon Mar 02, 2020 2:47 pm

From the Archives:

07-01-2015#1
blindpig
Ideological principles of the Ghost Brigade of A.B. Mozgovoi - What it means.
Ideological principles of the Ghost Brigade of A.B. Mozgovoi

The first commander of the Ghost Brigade was Alexei Borisovich Mozgovoi. He was able to create a cohesive and responsible staff. Despite the tragic death of A.B. Mozgovoi, this team continues its work. The Ghost Brigade was formed by the people in arms -- the militia. It became famous because, from the outset, this Brigade did not pursue material gain, believed in the need for establishing people's power, and threw down an uncompromising challenge to the fascist dictatorship, incorporating the best representatives of the Donbass workers and volunteers from other countries. With their cowardly murder of the legendary Brigade Commander, the enemy unknowingly made him an immortal symbol of popular resistance. Despite this heavy loss, the Brigade has become more cohesive, our motivation to struggle for the liberation of the motherland grows even more.

In its year of existence, the Ghost Brigade has created and developed these principles:

1) Collectivism and solidarity. Priority given to collective interests over individual ones. Joint decision-making.

2) Fear not for your skin – fear for your honor. We give priority to our moral principles. Fear of personal safety and material well-being are not qualities that contribute to the creation of a just society.

3) Friendship of peoples. We have no national prejudices and preferences. We recognize and strengthen fraternal solidarity with all the peoples of the world. Consequently, our enemies are those who incite war, oppress workers and contribute to hostility between peoples. We also believe that the culture of every nation is important and special. We oppose the liberal version of multiculturalism. We are for the preservation and development of the traditions and characteristics of different peoples. The main thing is that these characteristics and traditions do not provoke new conflicts. Only the friendship of the peoples can stop ethnic strife and destroy the instigators and sponsors of these inhuman developments worldwide. We think of ourselves as the successors of the international brigades that defended the values ​​of popular revolutions in Spain from 1936-1939 and Afghanistan from 1979-1989.

4) People who have become Brigade fighters are representatives of labor rather than capital, defend their homeland, and consciously advocate for the creation of a society that operates on principles of justice.

5) Democracy. This is why Donbass rebelled in Spring 2014. We are against the seizure of power by oligarchic clans. The oligarchic clans are guilty of unleashing the current war in the Donbass. The people must have maximum power. While fighting, we are at the same time building the foundations of a new society -- within the Brigade and within the liberated territories. We also support close contact between military forces and civilians. The first social canteens in Novorossiya appeared thanks to the Ghost Brigade. Humanitarian aid to the population, organizing various public events – these are also part of the Brigade’s activities.

6) People's Militia. We are not trying to build a regular army modeled on other states (regular state armies, no matter how they are officially described, carry out the orders of the government, not the people). Our goal is to create a new type of armed forces, taking into account the unique characteristics of the Donbass. The militia -- that is, the armed people -- can always resist state and corporate dictatorship. Unarmed people are defenseless before governments and large corporations, which are protected by their own armed groups. History shows that most often they are treated like cattle. Therefore, the militia is necessary not only in war, but also in peacetime.

7) The principle of voluntary service. We do not conduct forced mobilizations. Therefore, those who come to us are those who feel responsible for their relatives and friends, cherish their homeland, and share our ideas. We don’t have people who come "to make money" or who are compelled to serve so as not to go to jail.

8) Victory in the Great Patriotic War is the foundation of the anti-fascist movement. There can be no revision of the outcome of the Great Patriotic War in favor of Nazi Germany and its allies. We condemn all those who are attempting such revisions -- first of all, the Western, Ukrainian and Russian neoliberals and neo-Nazis.

9) Attention to the education of youth. Throughout the countries formed on the territory of the former Soviet Union, the youth were tossed aside. These states offer no ideological education, no social ideals. The relationship between these states and the youth is like that between a drunken stepfather and weak children. Those who were born and lived in independent Ukraine could see this from their own experience. We know that young people are the future. We understand the need for their cultural, physical and intellectual education. We take on this responsibility.

10) Discipline. In war, discipline is one of the fundamental factors of successful military operations. Without discipline, military victory is impossible.

11) Freedom of conscience. Each Brigade soldier is an integral part of the team, proudly and honorably bearing the battle flag of the people's Brigade. Opinions, religious beliefs and political beliefs are a private affair of each member of the team. However, they must unite around the fundamental principles of the people's ideology -- anti-fascism, anti-oligarchism and democracy. Any hateful ideology (right-wing radicalism, neo-Nazism, neo-fascism, racism) is alien and hostile to any brigade fighter.

12) Russian world. We associate ourselves with the residents of a large Russian world, which brings together different cultures, nationalities and linguistic characteristics, but has a common mentality hostile to fascism, Nazism and racism, and has its own domestic and psychological characteristics that have always helped us to defend our homeland and beat the enemy in the most difficult times. The Russian world is a worldview and attitude, the spirit of its carriers. Novorossiya is the front line of the Russian world.

13) Our principles are of general importance – there can’t be a separate liberation of Donbass without changes in Ukraine and Russia. We are engaged in a liberation struggle that has significance not only for the Russian world, but also for the whole world.

Source: Political Commission of the Ghost Brigade

Translation by Greg Butterfield

http://redstaroverdonbass.blogspot.c...t-brigade.html
This is a remarkable document, a tocsin for the twenty-first century. It deserves all the attention we can give it, and then some.

https://web.archive.org/web/20151017195 ... p?t=135616
"There is great chaos under heaven; the situation is excellent."

blindpig

Post by blindpig » Thu Apr 02, 2020 2:20 pm

Unemployment in the demand for coal or how Donbass workers live
04/01/2020

Interview with a miner from the Luhansk region

Since 2014, when the power in Ukraine was changed as a result of the coup, and Donetsk and Lugansk began the struggle for independence from Kiev, there was not a single day without reports of incidents on these fronts. Politics, military operations and, again, politics - the media of various directions in every way interpreted what was happening. At the same time, in our opinion, to the point of indecency, little attention was paid to one of the main figures on which the industry of the DPR, LPR and the whole of Ukraine rested in the days of its integrity - a simple miner who mined coal in the bowels of the Donbass. Behind all the vicissitudes, no one seemed to be interested in how the working people of the unrecognized republics live, how current events affected them and their households.

What did the miners gain with the advent of “independence”, and what did they lose? And what awaits them ahead? We tried to find out about all this from Alexander (the full name is not disclosed for security reasons), a worker from a mine in the city of Krasny Luch, Lugansk Region.

How long have you been working as a miner?

- About 10 years already working.

- How difficult is the job? How dangerous, harmful?

- I can’t say whether it is difficult or not - it's all a matter of habit. As for danger - yes: you probably don’t know what will happen to you. Lack of air, dust, humidity. But, most importantly, you get involved in it, and it starts to like a little. Sometimes you will meet a guy on the street - like a mattress, a mattress. And when you see this guy descending into the mine, you wonder how he is changing: a completely different face, different behavior. You immediately understand that this is a completely different person: more severe and purposeful, not afraid of difficulties.

- Is coal in demand?

- Coal is always in demand.

- In what conditions do you have to work?

- The conditions are different. Different areas have their own task and difficulties. Even a simple descent into the mine takes power. The miners ( workers directly involved in coal mining in the mine. - Approx. Ed. ) Always have a danger of being littered with coal or rock. Incorrect actions can lead to death, but in a well-coordinated team this rarely happens, especially if the mine is not gas, that is, with a low gas content in the reservoirs. When they saved the mine 2 times from flooding, they dived into the water and dragged the equipment by hand - it was different. But only good things come to mind.

Each service monitors its site. At the VShT site, it is the duty to monitor mine transport and rail tracks, to deliver equipment to the site and coal from the mine. The lifting section monitors the operation of the lifting machines. Conveyor service, sinking - you can list a lot, but everyone’s work is hard, because the main traction force is people.

- What equipment is used in mining? Was it updated? When?

- There used to be combine lava, and not one. Then, with the advent of independence, certain people had their own interests, the desire to cash in at the expense of others. Mine equipment was gradually sold, and eventually mining became hammer, that is, with jackhammers. Since the collapse of the Union, I think nothing has really changed. I remember the mine, what it was and what it became. Every year, something collapsed and something decreased and there were no major updates, but what was planned was plundered in the bud and written off. The equipment is mainly Soviet yet. Yes, there are small things, such as a portable compressor or the construction of a new boiler room for a mine. But even there, the station boilers were cut and everything was built with disruptions, so we can say that this is for the removal of eyes.

- How has the industry changed after separation from Ukraine? Who led the line ministry?

- After separation from Ukraine, the changes were only for the worse, although in Ukraine too, not everything was smooth. But at least stability was outlined. At least under Yanukovych. The relevant ministry was headed by thieves. I don’t remember everyone and I’m not going to remember. One was kicked out for theft, the second himself escaped. And how many of them were and are there, I don’t know. I see the result. I see that the industry is being robbed and destroyed in the bud, they are not being given any support. Although if you listen to what they are doing, you feel like crying: the ministers are concerned about the difficulties of the mining industry. In fact, the words diverge from the deed.

- What salaries do the miners receive? What can you buy for it?

- I don’t know how to give a definition of a miner's salary, if it’s practically not given. According to the papers, of course, it closes. For example, on average, the earnings of an underground worker from July 2019 are approximately from 15,000 to 25,000 rubles. Minimum - 10,000 with a full working month. For the entire period from July 2019 to March 2020, approximately 60% of the July salary was paid. Issued in parts. For surface workers, the average salary is no more than 6,000 - 7,000 rubles, and they were paid about the same percentage. And what do you think you can buy for the money?

- What are the reasons for trying to close the mines? Who implements them? For what?

- That there are attempts to close the mine is clear as day. They do not pay wages so that people run away on their own, there are no investments from the plant - only the removal of equipment mainly. But there is a reason, and, most likely, it is greed: to get money to close, to appropriate and sell equipment and metal for the purpose of enrichment. This is the first thing that comes to mind. And if you dig a little deeper and reflect, it stretches even from the moment when the Soviet Union collapsed and turned the country into ruins. The destruction of the coal industry in Ukraine and the Donbass is a departure from competition for Western coal companies and the introduction of their raw materials on the Ukrainian market and all CIS countries on their own terms. I believe that the policy of the Ministry of Coal Industry is a targeted paid action that will lead to the collapse of the LPR economy. In fact,

I will answer the previous question: who carries out the closure. As soon as we disconnected from Ukraine, we formed a specialized association of SE Donbassanthracit . We worked in normal mode from August 2014 to December 2016. Then we saved the mine from flooding. On its own enthusiasm, we can say: no money, no humanitarian aid was not, and wages in podzemnikov 10,000 paid in two installments of 1.5 - 10% . In 2017, like, there has been an improvement: dobychniki began to receive wages in full, and terrestrial services is already at 20 - 40% were given. With the arrival of Sergey Borisovich Chuprin, General Director of the Donbassanthracit GP everything slipped back into its former rut, even though the leadership on television stated that the debts to the miners had been fully repaid. Apparently, all the money in the offices settled - they have their salaries and their debts there, which do not intersect with ours. After Chuprin left for promotion and joining the Lugansk People's Republic of Lugansk, Tsentrugol tried to fix everything, but to this day they have not moved from the dead center.

There is a comment in the press by Chuprin about the unprofitability of our mines, why they are forced to close and drown them. But the question is: where did such knowledge come from, if for the whole time of his administration he did nothing good, he only exported equipment and coal. In September 2019, according to the leadership of the mine, a decree came to cease coal mining. And with this all funding was stopped altogether. Then, however, they asked, why aren’t you getting it? The last decree, which no one saw, was to flood the mine. Neither a plan, nor any preparatory actions - leave and drown, in an orderly manner. This comes directly from Centrugol and the Ministry of Coal Industry.

- Do you have a union? Which one?

- The union is, "yellow." He did not defend the rights of miners, but only merged. For example, he did not resist cutting salaries and vacations, he did not defend the rights of miners as a whole. So, just words.

- What coal is mined in mines: energy or coking?

- Coal is produced by Anthracite grade. This is steam coal, the only one that is valued highly throughout the world, but not with us.

- How much coal is mined? Have these numbers changed?

- Recently, the numbers, of course, have been changing downward. Not because we can’t mine, but because we didn’t pay for labor. Miners are people too. And almost everyone has a family and children. Someone from hopelessness went to work and left the mine. Then, when they started to pay, they returned. Once upon a time, an average of 3,000 tons of coal were mined per day. And sometimes it reached up to 5,000 - 6,000 tons. Stable 1,000,000tons per year yielded. But there will be nothing good from cutting back and robbing equipment. When you want to cash in, it’s more profitable to flood the mine, sell equipment, cut out the metal and turn it into scrap metal, and distribute the closure subsidies among themselves. To expose people with nothing. Who in this situation will give normal work. Our mine reached a level of self-sufficiency (this is when 1 ton of coal is mined per worker), but the power transformer with overhead lines was slightly damaged by military operations by the Armed Forces, and a valiant team of “worthy people” cut it into metal or sold it, one in a word, destroyed. They promised to bring a new one, and it was from where. Russia, allegedly, gave, were their own. But they didn’t. And they could not run at full capacity without this - there was not enough power. Although we have done a great job,

I would like to add about the distribution of wages. In fact, the employees of the Donbassantratsit office (and there were about 2000 of them) were sitting on the neck of the miners, as their salaries were many times greater and there were no such delays. Hence the lack of profitability in mines.

- Is there any other work in the region? Where will people go if the mine closes?

- In the Red Beam closed they sold out everything that is possible, not a single enterprise. There are several mines: some for conservation, and some for flooding. Work is offered about 50 km from the house. They promise to carry, but not for long - there is always the opportunity to dump on a broken transport. With the closure of the mines, the entire infrastructure of the city will disappear.

- How can I confront the closure of the mine?

- Our people are scared. Any discontent is prohibited, all attempts at rallies are punishable outside the law, and a ban on the creation of an independent trade union. The freedom of thought is suppressed. I do not want to say anything about power, whether it is bad or good. I just want to ask some people in power: what will happen after you sell it all? What will remain after you? What will you sell later? I think people?

All hope for support from Russia, the government, parties and not indifferent people. I turned to the ROT Front because it is close in spirit to me. And I appeal to everyone who is not indifferent to the fate of the Donbass and, most importantly, the ecology of the region: the waters of the Sea of ​​Azov and the Black Sea. After all, we live and rest there. And then to our grandchildren and great-grandchildren. We need the support of the media and not only: the created resonance, I hope, will discourage the thieves. A commission should be set up to close the mines, with a survey of the miners. Not the directors and not their deputies, who were also steeped in theft, but the former miners should be asked about the profitability of coal mining. And at the same time about the willingness to work.

- Do the workers pay the so-called “war tax” - deductions to the Ukrainian treasury?

- I don’t know if coal is being shipped to Ukraine now, but earlier - yes, everyone knew about it. Nobody supports us - not a single organization, except for our "glorious" trade union. It is possible that intermediary firms are paying something from our revenue, but I have not observed from our already miserable salary. At least in reconciliations or tablets, as we call them. We get only a salary and a little service. Previously, there were night and evening ones, as well as harmfulness once, but it was all removed. There are also deductions to the union and income tax, sort of. And what is included in it, I do not know.

About the shipment to Kiev and on what conditions, too, do not know. It was rumored that under the guise of imported coal, either from America or from Europe, our coal was sold at exorbitant prices to Ukraine, another type of which Russia shipped to Ukraine under the guise of its own. But all this is rumor and newspaper news.

In 2014, after disconnecting from Ukraine, a lot of coal remained at the coal processing plant, from the sale of which we were promised a salary. But neither from the sale of shtyby ( Derivative products from coal mining. - Approx. Ed. ), Nor from the sale of coal we were not given money. They exported and sold it for several months. What volume, I do not know, no one has dedicated us. But heavy trucks worked all day and more than one month. And coal wagons also went in an unknown direction. The miners, who use coal in everyday life, didn’t get anything, even though they put 2 cars a year.

We had to get out ourselves: someone retired, someone helped pensioners, someone worked for a spouse, someone had child benefits. Personally, I have survived and am surviving due to part-time jobs: who needs some repairs, who needs help in the garden.

- Are the workers ready to fight, to oppose the closure of the mines?

- I have already said that the people are scared. Even when we offered the Donbassantratsit state-owned enterprise to manage the coal we earned ourselves at the expense of earnings, we received a sharp refusal with threats that machine gunners from the MGB would come to our hearts. And so more than once. Even for domestic purposes they did not allow me to bring it. Under these conditions, it is unlikely that anyone will decide on vigorous activity.

"what can I do alone?"

From this interview, our readers can draw conclusions about the real situation of the working people of Donbass and about the prospects awaiting them. It is possible that some of the Russians can see in this story a similarity with themselves and their enterprise. Indeed, similar trends are observed not only in Ukraine. But, despite all the ugliness of this picture, we still want to wish the hero of our interview and his colleagues spiritual strength to overcome the hardships and successes in their hard work. The ROT Front Party is always striving to provide all possible assistance and support to workers. Let's hope that by drawing attention to this situation, we will be able to help the miners of Donetsk and Lugansk improve their situation.

https://www.rotfront.su/bezrabotitsa-pr ... ol-ili-ka/

Google Translator

blindpig

Post by blindpig » Sat May 02, 2020 1:29 pm

About the requirements for the Russian authorities to assist Donbass in curbing fascist manifestations against the DPR and LPR
05/02/2020

Statement by the Political Council of the Central Committee of the ROT FRONT

The sixth year continues hostilities in the Donbass. Despite the Minsk agreements, the shelling of peaceful cities and villages of the LPR and DPR from the Ukrainian side is constantly ongoing. Peaceful people continue to die.

We have consistently opposed predatory wars and military conflicts. According to Lenin, wars are predatory and liberating. In 2014, the working people of Donbass rose to the liberation struggle against the Kiev Nazis and Bandera for the right to speak Russian, for their land, for their children and grandchildren, for their right to live on this land. Lenin said that not only the proletarians, but also larger states, in particular, should help the weak in their struggle for freedom. Therefore, we Communists of the RKRP-CPSU and ROT FRONT consider it fair to take any action, including armed ones, to exercise the right to protect our own lives and the lives of ordinary people, and we demand more active actions from the President and the Government of Russia to protect the working people of Donbass.

In a pandemic spanning the world, UN Secretary General António Guterres called for a global ceasefire in all of today's conflicts. In the name of joining forces in the fight against the pandemic, the Pope called for an end to all wars. The Arab coalition led by Saudi Arabia has already announced the cessation of military operations against the Hussite movement in Yemen in order to "prevent the spread of coronavirus in this country." Even Israel and Hamas have begun negotiations on the exchange of prisoners.

Only the Ukrainian authorities intensify military operations in the Donbass during the coronavirus pandemic. Kiev pulled to the front line volunteer Nazi formations that merged with the Armed Forces brigades. Ukrainian Nazis deliberately took key positions on the front line.

Due to the coronavirus pandemic, the OSCE mission temporarily limited its work in the Donbass, which is used by the punitive who hated the rebellious Donbass.

APU shells villages and cities of the DPR and LPR from powerful anti-tank grenade launchers, destroying residential buildings. In just one day (April 10–11), Bandera’s violated the ceasefire by launching howitzers and heavy mortars to shell the territory of the DPR. A total of 504 shells were fired. Moreover, shelling is carried out along the entire line of contact.

In April, in the DPR, Kominternovo, Prigorovka, Petrovskoye, Belokamenka, Leninskoye, Sakhanka, Golma, Dolomit, Zaitsevo, Mine 6-7, Mine Komsomolets, the city of Yasinovataya, Krasny Partizan, Petrovsky and Kuibyshev districts of Donetsk were repeatedly bombarded. When attacking the village of Shirokaya Balka, a drone was used, which dropped a mine on the house of civilians, killing the girl and injuring the man with shrapnel. Over the past 20 days, punishers have killed three and injured 11 civilians in Donetsk.

On April 3, in the Lugansk People's Republic, the settlement was fired. Frunze and Golubovskoe from 120 mm. mortars. The shock of the 93rd brigade of the Armed Forces was pos. Novotoshkovskoe. In the village Frunze is a broken house. In the village Golubovskoe in the house a woman died in 1940 From the position of the 93rd brigade of the Armed Forces of Ukraine, the settlement was fired upon. Donetsk. Mortars hit the village. Lower Lozovoy. Donetsk and Golubovskoye were fired. On April 19, the village was shelled. Frunze. The artillery hit the city of Zolotoye - 5. On April 21, an outpost of 82 mortars was hit. Berezovskoe.

When this happens on the Syrian front, militants return fire from heavy artillery systems, including Russian VKS, but in the Donbass massacre, gangs of ukronazists act with impunity, being protected by the Minsk Agreement, which is stubbornly observed by the leadership of Russia by the republics being shot.

The heads of the DPR and LPR, Pushilin and Pasechnik, once again called on the world community to force Kiev to stop the killings, but in Ukraine, state awards and prizes are still being handed over for this terror, and the “world community”, represented by NATO countries, will hardly wait until the Ukrainian the army is being divided with the republics of Donbass.

Kiev pulled dozens of tanks and infantry fighting vehicles, howitzer batteries to the front and is constantly heating up the situation with threats to “free the Donbass”.

OSCE observers are so frightened by the instructions of their superiors not to indulge the militias that they do not even notice how their drones shoot down the APU, and suppress their work by electronic warfare.

Despite the fact that Russia was the only one who responded to the appeal of Donbass to help protect the population from fascist punitive actions of Ukraine towards those who participated in the referendum on self-determination of Donbass, Russian President Putin, the Russian government, State Duma deputies and members of the Federation Council calmly observe ongoing shelling of Donbass, do not take any measures to stop shelling and hostilities in the Donbass. In electronic and print media in Russia, information about shelling of cities and towns of the DPR and LPR, the deaths of civilians and members of the People’s Militia of the DPR and LPR is practically not allowed.

With great difficulty, the opposition managed to force the organization of the issuance of passports of Russian citizens to residents of the LPR and DPR. And only in April of this year, the State Duma of the Russian Federation adopted a federal law abolishing the state duty for residents of the DPR and LPR when obtaining Russian citizenship. At the same time, the work on issuing DNR passports is very poorly organized in the DPR itself. A resident of the DPR put in the electronic queue for obtaining a passport can receive a passport in 10 -11 months. And without a DPR and LPR passport, the Migration Services of the republics do not accept documents for obtaining a passport of a citizen of the Russian Federation.

Russian law enforcement authorities repeatedly detained at the request of Ukraine and other states internationalist soldiers, militias, who in 2014 arrived in the Donbass to help workers of the LPR and DPR in their struggle against Kiev Nazism and continue to serve in the People’s Militia of the republics. In 2017, at the request of Uzbekistan, a citizen of the DPR, a serviceman of the People’s Militia of the Republic Vadim Rozhdestvensky, who was sent to the Youth and Students Festival in Sochi, was detained at the border. Only after the appeal of the Central Committee of the FRONT FRONT to the President of Russia, deputies of the State Duma, the Prosecutor General of the Russian Federation after 30 days he was released and continues military service. This year, in the Arkhangelsk region, at the request of Latvia, a citizen of the DPR Ayo Benes was detained,

On April 18, at the request of Kazakhstan, Yevgeny Scherbak was extradited from Chelyabinsk, who fought in the LPR and was awarded the medal “For the Defense of Lugansk”. Since August 16, 2019, a citizen of Serbia, a volunteer Goran Chirich, who fought on the side of the Donetsk People’s Republic since 2015, has been detained by the Russian border service due to being wanted by Interpol in the remand center of Rostov Region. He is charged with frankly far-fetched circumstances - allegedly for complicity in fraud at the time when he was in the DPR and participated in hostilities.

Behind all these actions and the escalation of provocations on the part of Kiev against the Donbass, one must understand that there are US imperialists, as evidenced by the initiative of the servant of the people of Zelensky, who offered the post of vice-premier to the favorite of the Americans, the swindler and swindler, Russophobe Mikhail Saakashvili.

In connection with the foregoing, on the eve of the 75th anniversary of the Victory of the Soviet people over Nazi fascism, we consider it inadmissible to remain silent and condone the actions of modern fascists in Ukraine and in the Donbass. We demand from Russian President Putin VV, the Russian government, the State Duma and the Federation Council not to pretend that nothing is happening, but to call a spade a spade:

To consider it necessary to recognize the right of the People’s Police units of the DPR and LPR in connection with the Ukrainian side ignoring the Minsk agreements and the constant shelling of cities and towns of the DPR and LPR, the deaths of military personnel and civilians of the republics, to take adequate measures and to give an effective rebuff to the Armed Forces with the use of all types of armaments of the People’s Police of the republics .
Recognize the right of the People's Republics to take decisive measures to liberate the occupied APU territories of the Lugansk and Donetsk regions and to end hostilities in the territory of Donbass.
Given that the majority of citizens of the DPR and LPR apply for registration of Russian citizenship, and the OSCE has withdrawn from performing peacekeeping functions, at the request of the LPR and DPR authorities to introduce a limited contingent of Russian peacekeepers to the territory of the DPR and DPR and thus stop the ongoing killings in the Donbas , and to the citizens of Russia residing in the Donbass, to provide all the full rights and freedoms defined by the Constitution of the Russian Federation.
To accelerate the adoption of Russian citizenship and the issuance of Russian passports to all interested residents of Donbass who voted in referenda in May 2014 for the creation of the People's Republics, militias, members of the People’s Police and their families.
Take decisive measures to protect against extradition to other states internationalist soldiers who took part in the hostilities to protect the people's republics from ukrofascist occupation, at the request of Interpol and states, issuing them passports of the Russian Federation, DPR or LPR, including Shcherbak, Eugene and Goran Chirich and their immediate release from custody and their return to the Russian Federation and the DPR.
Stop the information blockade in the mass media of the Russian Federation, provide objective coverage of the situation in the DPR and LPR, the shelling of the Ukrainian Armed Forces in cities and settlements of the people's republics, and the deaths of civilians.
To provide real assistance to the republics in establishing an economy and peaceful life. In connection with the actual disruption of the Minsk Agreements, consider recognition of the DPR and LPR up to their acceptance into the Russian Federation.
The memory of the victory of the Soviet people over fascism requires the help of the peoples of Russia to their brothers in the Donbas and in Ukraine. The authorities are obliged to fulfill the will of the people, otherwise the people have the right to change power.

First Secretary of the Central Committee of the FRONT Front V.A. Tyulkin

https://www.rotfront.su/o-trebovaniyah- ... ii-okazat/

Google Translator

blindpig

Post by blindpig » Mon Jun 08, 2020 1:17 pm

Mine "Komsomolskaya" (LPR): possible force suppression of workers
06/07/2020
No connection with striking miners

On June 5, the Komsomolskaya mine workers ( LPR) stopped working due to two-month wage arrears. According to information received from labor activists, the authorities respond with repressions: the mine was blocked by employees of the LPR Ministry of Internal Affairs. The city was quarantined, limited public transport. Cellular connection does not work.

Entrance to the city of Anthracite

The publication "Work Control" reports that the underground strike at the Komsomolskaya mine continues. However, on the morning of June 7, a quarantine was declared throughout the Anthracite district due to the “threat of the spread of COVID-19 . " According to representatives of the publication, all their attempts to contact representatives of the strikers were unsuccessful. Both mobile operators serving the region: Lugank and Vodafone, apparently disconnected. The administration of GUP Antratsit does not comment on the situation. According to information received by Workers' Control, this morning the editorial office received a message: "The MGB left behind the strikers ," after which the connection was interrupted.

Mining wives

This is not the first strike of the Komsomolskaya miners. In April, they already suspended work due to wage arrears. At that time, the workers managed to achieve their goal and received all debts until March. However, now debt has accumulated again in April and May. Judging by the incoming information, this time the administration of the State Unitary Enterprise "Antratsit" is determined not to give the workers money. The capitalists undertook a fraud with a change of sign - the whole mine was transferred to the State Unitary Enterprise "Republican Fuel Company" Vostok-Ugol " . In addition, according to press reports, the leadership wants to arrange re-certification of workers in order to “officially” lower their salaries and remove those who are not satisfied. But the strike confused all the cards, and it is possible that the employer, together with the local authorities, decided to resort to a forceful solution to the problem that he himself created.

In the same days, another mining tragedy occurred in the neighboring “People’s Republic”. In the mines "Cold beam" in Makeyevka and "Komsomolets Donbass" in Kirov , rockslides occurred . One miner died, two others were hospitalized, their condition is unknown.

Hard labor, everyday danger to life, injury and death are constant companions of miners in Russia and Ukraine , and in the so-called "people's republics". According to one of the miners of the Luhansk region, criminals and corrupt officials rule the industry , and the real salaries of miners fluctuate around 6-7 thousand rubles .

Whatever words and flags may hide behind capitalism, it always remains an inhuman system.

https://www.rotfront.su/shahta-komsomol ... zmozhno-s/

Google Translator

blindpig

Post by blindpig » Fri Aug 28, 2020 1:29 pm

Is it possible for Donbass to return to Ukraine?

From the editor. People continue to die in Donbass, which means that in assessing the events taking place there, it is difficult to turn away from emotions. This is especially true of situations when the residents of Donbass themselves give estimates. Today we publish one of such assessments - the notes of a Donbass militia, in which he is trying to take stock of the events since 2014. Along with very apt remarks on the current situation, this text also contains some prejudices and extremes inherent in those who went through the crucible of this fratricidal war.

Commentary of the 1st Secretary of the ROT FRONT Central Committee Viktor Tyulkin.We write a lot and often about the events in the Donbass. They talked about the struggle of miners and tractor drivers with Kiev punishers. We are talking about the work of the Communists and the Workers' Front of Donbass in the people's republics. We welcome the victory of the people over fascism with enthusiasm, at the same time we note with concern the negative phenomena in the DPR and LPR themselves. After high-profile events, referendums and the adoption of constitutions of the republics, after the fighting in 2014, the strange and incomprehensible Minsk agreements followed. Few believe in the prospect of reconciliation and the return of Donbass to Ukraine, since it is practically a matter of reconciliation with the current fascist authorities and the real Bandera. At the same time, changes are taking place in the life of the people's republics. Somehow those volunteers and militias who in 2014 entered into a battle with the Nazis, many people's commanders died from terrorist acts, more and more officials appear in the leadership of the republics and cities, who spent difficult days not only far from the front, but sometimes on the side of Kiev. Figuratively speaking, there are fewer and fewer nationalities in the republics, and more and more bourgeois arrogance and nomenclature. More and more often, the classic formula is recalled - the proletariat is fighting, and the bourgeoisie is sneaking into power.

Could it be otherwise? What the militias of 2014 fought for and what they can count on. Was their fight in vain? A participant in the hostilities, a representative of the Workers' Front of Donbass with the call sign Nikolai Stary , is thinking about this .

I recently met an old friend. We worked with him at the same mine, he was a good miner. So to speak, with a miner's character. I came to Donbass in my youth from Ukraine. He built a house here, got married, earned a good pension. Well, when they started shooting in 2014, I packed up and went to my relatives. After a while I came to visit the house, see how people live here, think about returning to Donbass. He spoke about the fierce hatred of the inhabitants of Ukraine towards the inhabitants of Donbass. (The communists know that there is no universal hatred, but there is vile chauvinistic propaganda, which is pumped into people through the media in both Ukraine and Russia. - Ed. )He said that in their area half of the male population had been driven out - in every house in the village someone had been lost. Maybe it is so, but I would like to ask: who invited these "lads from the polonini" with weapons in their hands in the Donbass steppe? And from our side, according to official data, about 13 thousand people died, among them more than 200 children. There is blood between us, and it's oh, how long. How to reconcile and with whom, when in Kiev Bandera are still heroes, monuments to Soviet soldiers are demolished and desecrated, none of the punishers who distinguished themselves in Odessa or the Donbass are called to account, the law on languages ​​is in effect, and all participants in the resistance are called terrorists and promise to prosecute?

What happened in Donbass after the Kiev "Maidan"?

After the flight of Pan Yanukovych and his government, the Maidan did not disperse. Broadcast on television throughout the country: in the crowd there is such a well-fed "lad with a polonini" with a gun, a correspondent comes up and asks the question: "Yanukovych fled, your victory, why don't you hand over your weapons?" And in response: "No, we will slit to Donetsk poidemo" . Donbass was on guard.

Self-defense units began to be created, weapons, of course, were simply not there. All the corrupt evil spirits, feeling their guilt before the people, quickly fled, led by the governor, mayors and other pages. Ukraine tried to impose its power, with the same oligarch-governor and corrupt officials. Donbass did not accept them.

Pavel Gubarev was elected the people's governor at the people's gathering-meeting. On April 7, 2014, the Declaration of Sovereignty and the Constitution of the DPR were adopted, which, in principle, is quite proletarian. And on April 14, 2014 Turchinov signed an order to start the ATO, i.e. armed to the teeth with the Ukrainian oligarchy, the national battalions and the armed forces of Ukraine moved to the unarmed Donbass. To the city of Slavyansk and with. Karlovka "ukry" reached without much resistance. The 25th Airborne Assault Brigade of Ukraine surrendered in front of the city of Slavic people of Donbass without a fight. Some kind of weaponry appeared. By that time, Strelkov with 54 armed associates entered the city of Slavyansk. Things were worse on Karlovka. Armed with small arms, taken from the "dill", they tried to stop the Ukrainian army, but self-defense was suppressed with artillery fire and pushed back to the village. Sands. In with. The Sands went through uneven battles due to lack of weapons and food. The defenders retreated to the outskirts of Donetsk. Many volunteers came from Ukraine, Crimea, Russia, etc. Formed battalions "Vostok", "Somalia", hundreds of Cossacks (large formations under the leadership of Bezler). They gave out some kind of field uniform and chevrons from the "Russian Orthodox Army". "Ukry" began to shout to the whole world that they were fighting the Russian army. Immediately received an order - urgently remove! And they sewed "Battalion Berkut", which they took off after the battles near Ilovaisk. Then - Makeevskaya Don hundred. A series of victories: Izvarinsky cauldron, where “the ukry fled, abandoning their weapons, to Russia. And there they were ... fed, treated and handed over to Ukraine. Then the battles for Saur-Mogila, Ilovaisky cauldron. After Ilovaisk, the “ukry” fled, leaving behind their weapons. They caught and finished them off near Novoekaterinovka. They fled from Mariupol. Then the movement "Novorossiya" was born, which aimed to liberate the entire southeast from the Bandera-fascist scum. With slogans"Novorossia without oligarchs and corruption" , and at that time it was possible with little blood. The movement grew like a snowball, turning into an avalanche, on the shoulders of "ukrov" with the support of the local population. The entire southeast would be liberated. But the Donetsk militia was stopped on September 18, 2014 by the Minsk agreements. And how now to look into the eyes of Kharkiv, Mariupol and Odessa residents? And many more militias who fought on the side of the DPR, who today do not have the opportunity to return home, do not have the opportunity to get a job and eke out a miserable existence on benefits in hostels.

And after that, the press secretary of the military command of the DPR, Eduard Basurin, in a local TV show, said that the militias went out to protect their families and their homes and the republic had nothing to do with them. The republic, they say, owes them nothing. What does it mean? And who is involved then? Corrupt officials who, apart from their own well-being, do not care about anything?

What's going on in the Donetsk Republic now? Corrupt officials returned from Crimea and Ukraine, who, feeling guilty, fled Donbass in March-April 2014. They saw neither shelling from large-caliber weapons, nor air raids, nor dropping of phosphorus bombs, nor torn children.

I came back from the war in May 2015, I remember the speech of A. Zakharchenko, which said that the returning officials would repent before the people of Donbass. We now feel their "repentance" on our skins. They are taking over. Corruption and lawlessness exceed the pre-war level. They don't want to give deserved status to the militia. How to live? After all, legally, people who take up arms at their own will are "terrorists." Once Akhmetov, speaking in front of a camera on television, said: who are the militias? Let us chase them with a filthy broom! And a republic would have taken place without a militia, what would have happened? I think they would arrange an Odessa House of Trade Unions in every city and teach them to sing the anthem of Ukraine at gunpoint (who does not know, they would give them half an hour to learn the words).

Please understand the situation correctly. I, like many others, do not need free travel. But for the wounded and especially the families of the victims, be so kind as to ensure a decent standard of living. And we have an official status so that no one dares to call me and my comrades "terrorists".

I hear people say that during the Great Patriotic War, people stood in lines to join the militia, and no one demanded money. We, too, did not go for money and did not even think about it until we introduced contracts in November 2014. Before that, no one even remembered payment. During the Great Patriotic War, they went into battle under the flag "For our Soviet Motherland." What can you write on the flag in 2020 leading people into battle? Or as it was "Everything for the front, everything for the victory." Or is it more relevant now "Who is the war, and who is the mother"? As they say, a fish is well caught in troubled waters.

Returning to the question under the heading "Is it possible for Donbass to return to Ukraine or Ukraine to Donbass?" Perhaps, if the Ukrainian proletarians drive out their Bandera scum, and we in the Donbass will deal with our bourgeois bastard. Of course, this is almost fantasy, but after all, dreaming is not harmful, but a common dream, so everything can be, you have to try.

Nikolay Stary, DPR

https://www.rotfront.su/vozmozhno-li-vo ... assa-na-u/

Google Translator

blindpig

Post by blindpig » Mon Oct 05, 2020 12:51 pm

Prime Minister of Ukraine predicted the abolition of pensions
10/04/2020
Ukrainians will be deprived of pensions so that business does not lose profit

The Prime Minister of Ukraine Denis Shmygal warned the citizens of the country about the likely cancellation of pensions in the future . According to him, in 15 years there will be nothing to pay pensions with. The problem could be solved by raising taxes on business, but ... business is against it, and the government knowingly signs its inability to cope with the oligarchs. It is much easier to cope with the workers, so there is no money .

Prime Minister of Ukraine Denis Shmyhal at a meeting with Lviv students

The head of the Ukrainian government spoke about gloomy social prospects on September 25 at a meeting with students of the Polytechnic University in Lviv . According to him, the main reason for the upcoming cancellation of pensions is a demographic catastrophe: as a result of the decline in the birth rate in the 90s, in the near future there will be two pensioners for one working Ukrainian. Shmygal does not see a constructive way out of this situation :

“We will have to double taxes, but companies are against it. We will not be able to pay pensions in 15 years. This is simple arithmetic ... The state will only be able to pay a small social pension. "

The prime minister confirmed that it was impossible to raise taxes and concluded with an appeal to create a funded pension system. In the meantime, the population will have to independently save for their old age.

Interestingly, a high-ranking Ukrainian official used the same rhetoric to justify the cancellation of pensions as his Russian counterparts used when the retirement age was recently raised . In particular, according to press references, Shmyhal said that every working Ukrainian would support (!) Two pensioners. The same arguments were put forward by the Russian authorities. Their inconsistency is obvious: after all, today's pensioners also once worked and also once cared about previous generations. Their pension is not charity from society, but the benefits they have earned earlier . As for demographic problems, the hypocrisy of this argument is sufficiently illustrated by the example of the Russian Federation .

Shmygal's appeal to the funded system also raises doubts. It is already being applied in our country, and the Russian experience clearly shows that funded pensions do not protect citizens from robbery and arbitrariness on the part of the state. Back in 2014 , the Russian authorities simply stopped making contributions to the funded part of citizens' pensions; this "freeze" is still in effect and will currently last at least until 2022 . Presumably, the Ukrainian authorities can pull off the same scam with workers' money.

Prime Minister of Ukraine Denis Shmygal and his friends

However, the real meaning of the rather frank words of the Prime Minister of Ukraine lies in his discourse on taxes. Shmyhal talks out loud about alternative options: either to cut pensions for the population, or to raise taxes for business. And, in the end, he comes to the conclusion: it is impossible to raise taxes, businesses will refuse to pay them, so they will have to give up pensions. Consequently, the Ukrainian state is unable to force business to become “socially responsible” . On the contrary, it makes decisions that are beneficial only to business, but doom thousands of workers to poverty and premature death. In other words, the Ukrainian state serves the oligarchs, not the people. In the same way as the Russian and any other bourgeois state serves "its" oligarchs.

How not to be left without pensions, without salaries, without a future? It will not be the "Maidans" that will help, not the change of faces in the ruling elite. Only changing the entire system will help.

https://www.rotfront.su/premer-ministr- ... dskazal-o/

Google Translator

And there ya are, capitalist freedom, freedom to starve. How'd that 'Maidan' work out... Coming to a collapsing hegemon near you, soon.

blindpig

Post by blindpig » Thu Nov 19, 2020 5:17 pm

Pensioner sentenced to five years in prison for depicting hammer and sickle
11/19/2020
The system works, common sense is not

The district court of the Kherson region of Ukraine found the pensioner guilty of promoting communist ideas and sentenced him to five years in prison, Focus reports .

Sculpture "Motherland", Kiev

The court examined the circumstances of the case, which indicated that the woman in the period from 2016 to 2018 repeatedly posted photos and videos containing communist symbols on her page on the Odnoklassniki social network.

The punishment was appointed with a replacement for a probationary period of one year. It is interesting to note that, according to the Criminal Code of Ukraine, the actions of the pensioner were equated with taking hostages , substituting a child , and human trafficking .

The situation looks absurd, however, it is a fact: in the country, on the flag of which thirty years ago there was a hammer and sickle, today for the same symbol you can go to prison or lose your life .

Note that all this rabid anti-communism: the demolition of monuments to Lenin and criminal punishment for Soviet symbols - did not begin in fraternal Ukraine overnight. The bourgeoisie systematically organized its work and promoted its ideology year after year - the result is obvious.

We should also think: the shameful drapery of Lenin's mausoleum on Victory Day, the propaganda of the false GULAG museum, the construction of the Yeltsin Center are very similar to these steps .

https://www.rotfront.su/pensionerku-osu ... et-lishen/

Google Translator

blindpig

Post by blindpig » Sat Feb 06, 2021 2:23 pm

CP of Ukraine, Freedom of speach attacked in Ukraine

2/3/21 12:31 PM
Ukraine, Communist Party of Ukraine En Europe Communist and workers' parties
Dear comrades and friends!

The decree of President Zelensky and the decision of the National Security and Defense Council to stop broadcasting the TV channels 112 Ukraine, NewsOne and ZIK adopted to please and at the control of the Washington and on the basis of sanctions imposed by the White House against an individual, is a gross violation of the Constitution of Ukraine, human rights and freedoms. These sanctions are against the people of Ukraine, which aimed at suppressing dissent, their right to receive reliable and independent information about the real situation in the country and in order to conceal the crimes of the authorities. The leader of the Communist Party Petro Symonenko mentioned this, assessing Zelensky's decree.

“This is a continuation of the policy of decommunization, as a result of which the truth of our history is being destroyed, the link between generations is being severed. This is a course towards the de-legitimization of Ukraine as a sovereign state, including through the most severe censorship in the information sphere, through persecution and terror against journalists and all those who disagree with the anti-popular policy of the puppet regime of the oligarch-Nazis in Ukraine” Petro Symonenko is convinced.

According to Petro Symonenko, the decree signed by Zelensky based on the decision of the NSDC, which plays the role of the political Gestapo, has nothing to do with the protection of national interests.

“Under the pretext of American sanctions against individual citizens of Ukraine and “security concerns” of the country, the pennywise dictatorship is being established” mentioned Petro Symonenko.

“We have witnessed how the Gamma TV channel was banned for the word of truth, the oldest in Ukraine Rabochaya Gazeta highlighting real problems and needs of working people was closed. How the news agency "Golos.ua" is being persecuted for my congratulations to the veterans on the 75th anniversary of the Victory of the Soviet people over Nazi Germany" the leader of the Communist Party of Ukraine recalled.

The leader of the Communist Party of Ukraine stressed that the ruling regime and the entire system of power, as a result of the armed coup in February 2014, finally went bankrupt. The latest decisions of the Zelensky regime related to the ban on truthful information aimed at glorifying Nazi criminals and Hitler's accomplices, humiliating Soviet soldiers and home front workers who forged the great Victory, refusing Ukrainian citizens to please the transnational pharmacological mafia and being vaccinated against coronavirus for a "small share" those drugs that have shown their effectiveness, the introduction of unaffordable tariffs against the background of meager salaries and pensions with multimillion-dollar incomes of officials - all this is unconditional genocide. This is a crime against the people of Ukraine, against the present and future generations.

“Therefore, dictatorship and war, 'guns instead of butter', physical and moral terror are the only, as it seems to them, way of their own salvation. But this is an illusion. As soon as the stand-up comedians from President Office play a performance staged from across the ocean and destroy the remnants of the Soviet economic, cultural and spiritual heritage, return Ukraine to the state of a “wild field”, they will be thrown out as unnecessary, like political rubbish” said Petro Symonenko.

Petro Symonenko also called on all forces of the Ukrainian society to show solidarity in the struggle for the word of truth, and also appealed to the progressive world community represented by representatives of the left and workers' parties in the European Parliament, PACE, in the national parliaments of foreign countries to support the Ukrainian people in the right to receive reliable and truthful information.

http://solidnet.org/article/CP-of-Ukrai ... n-Ukraine/

For all their grievous mistakes in the run up to the Nazi putsch they gotta be tough to survive in their current environment. Live and learn, I guess.

blindpig

Post by blindpig » Fri Apr 02, 2021 1:25 pm

Ukraine will demand compensation for the "Holodomor" - a trillion dollars and diamonds from the Diamond Fund of Russia
04/01/2021
Anti-Sovietism will come out sideways for the Russian authorities
Croatian deputies of the bloc of nationalists and conservatives intend to promote the adoption in the state parliament of a bill recognizing Croatia's famine in Ukraine in the 1930s as genocide of the Ukrainian people. If the bill is approved, the next stage is to be put to a vote in the European Parliament.
Ukrainian nationalists

Adoption of the law at the level of a pan-European instance may entail claims for compensation in relation to Russia. The appetites of Ukrainian nationalists are significant: the head of the ultra-right party "Svoboda" (an organization banned in Russia) Oleg Tyagnibok explained that Russia would have to share with Ukraine the contents of the Diamond Fund and the gold and foreign exchange reserves of the USSR.

The PR promotion of the Holodomor began in the early 2000s. A special conference was even held in the USA on the issue.

“Today, for the first time, the UN will adopt a resolution condemning the Holodomor, one of the atrocities of the Stalinist regime. It is important that Russia, which signed it, also recognized for the first time that the Holodomor - a famine artificially caused by Stalin's regime - was! " - so I spoke Permanent Representative of Ukraine to the UN Valeriy Kuchinsky .

Subsequently, such opinions were repeatedly declared by the top officials of Ukraine.

At the end of 2003, during the 58th session of the UN General Assembly, a resolution was adopted, which referred to the famine in Ukraine and which was signed by Russian President Vladimir Putin.

“It was very important that Russia supported this resolution at the UN. Initially, she and the United States were categorically opposed to discussing this issue at the General Assembly. I told the Russians: why don't you want to admit the responsibility of the Stalinist regime - after all, we do not condemn the Russian people and the government of the Russian Federation. But this is the first step! .. Comparing the Holodomor with the Holocaust, I want to draw attention to the fact that the victims of the Holocaust were Jews, because they are Jews. And the victims of the Holodomor were Ukrainians, because they are Ukrainians, they resisted the Soviet regime, ”then Ukrainian Foreign Minister Gennady Udovenko said .

In 2018, the US Senate recognized the Holodomor as genocide of Ukrainians. The next step is all kinds of compensation.
It is not too late to derail the Soviet legacy, because the Russian establishment has not yet reached its complete plundering. However, the capital of Russia did itself a disservice by declaring politically motivated attacks on the Soviet Union legitimate. At any moment, rabid anti-Sovietism and anti-communism will cease to be beneficial, and "our Soviet bear" will become an attribute of strength. It seems that the main reasons for bragging for modern Russia originate from the USSR. Even Sputnik V was developed by Soviet scientists based on Soviet developments.
But even ostentatious disagreement with fascist Ukraine will not make Russia even a fraction closer to the power of the Soviet Union, which more than once in its history overturned even the most developed and most technologically advanced fascist regimes.

https://www.rotfront.su/na-ukraine-potr ... satsiyu-z/

Google Translator

The 'Russian Military Build-Up'
There is some concern about a 'Russian military buildup' near Ukraine.

*NATO Says It Is Concerned About Russian Military Build-Up Near Ukraine - US News/Reuters, April 1, 2021
*US official says buildup of Russian forces near Ukraine is ‘concerning’ - NY Post, March 31, 2021
*Ukraine says Russian military buildup threatens its security - Reuters, March 30, 2021

But before we all panic we probably should take a look at previous similar headlines.

Since the 2014 U.S. led coup in the Ukraine the 'Russian military buildup' has happened during spring, summer and winter each and every year.

*NATO following "very closely" Russia's military buildup, including in Crimea – Stoltenberg - UNIAN, January 5, 2021
*NATO Chief Says Ministers To Discuss Russia's 'Military Buildup' - RFERL, November 30, 2020
*'Significant buildup' of Russian military forces in Crimea - Washington Examiner, June 12, 2019
*Are the Russians Coming?: Russia’s Military Buildup Near Ukraine - FPIR, February 25, 2019
*Ukraine Asserts Major Russian Military Buildup on Eastern Border - NY Times, Dec 15, 2018
*What’s Putin up to? The Russian military buildup in Europe raises tension. - Military Times, December 13, 2017
*Why Putin Is Escalating Russia’s Military Buildup - Huffpost, September 2, 2016
*Russian Troop Buildup Along Ukraine Border Raises War Fears - VOA, August 4, 2016
*Putin’s Military Buildup in the Baltic Stokes Invasion Fears - Bloomberg, July 6, 2016
*Russian military buildup on Ukraine border hurting ceasefire: NATO - CTVNews, April 23, 2015
*In pictures: Russian military build-up near Ukraine - BBC, April 11, 2014
*What do we know about Russia's troop buildup on Ukraine's border? - CNN, April 2, 2014
*Ukraine accuses Russia of military buildup at its border - CTVNews, March 12, 2014

It is not just near the Ukraine where a 'Russian military buildup' is happening. The same can be said about the Arctic.

*U.S. Warns Of Russian Arctic Military Buildup: “Who puts missiles on icebreakers?” - HighNorthNews, May 27, 2020
*Russia's Military Buildup in Arctic Has U.S. Watching Closely NBC News, April 30, 2017
*Russia's Arctic Military Buildup in One Map - Popular Mechanics, January 26, 2017
*Russia's military buildup in Arctic plays into global strategy - UPI, August 18, 2016
*Russia’s Military Build-Up In The Arctic - ValueWalk, April 1, 2015
*US Lawmakers: Russia's Military Build-up in the Arctic 'Disturbing' - Military.com, March 12, 2015

It is also in Syria where a Russian military buildup happens and let's not forget the Far East.

In fact, there is a 'Russian military buildup' wherever one looks and at all times.

h/t Malinka

Posted by b on April 2, 2021 at 7:18 UTC | Permalink

https://www.moonofalabama.org/2021/04/t ... l#comments

All of the articles referenced are linked at original.

And yeah, we all know Malinka, so what?

The miser pays twice: will the four dead soldiers of the Armed Forces of Ukraine become the reason for the death of thousands of others?
March 30, 2021 8:17 am

Photo: pxhere.com

On Friday, March 26, the JFO headquarters announced the death of four soldiers of the Armed Forces of Ukraine and the injury of two more. It was stated that they died as a result of mortar shelling from the DPR at positions in the "gray" zone near the village of Shuma near Gorlovka. Nevertheless, the official Kiev did not have time to blame Donetsk for the death of its army men, as it turned out that they had been blown up in their own minefield.

At the time indicated by the speakers of the Ukrainian regime, no shelling was recorded in the area of ​​the village of Shumy, the mutual regime of silence was observed in full. Only a few hours later, DPR observers at the JCCC recorded two explosions on the indicated territory, typical of mine explosive devices, which occurred at short intervals. Only after that did the Ukrainian side make statements about losses.

Moreover, the DPR's radio intelligence provided details of events on the adjacent side: "The radio broadcast of the Ukrainian militants' talks contained requests to the senior command to evacuate the wounded who were blown up while moving between Ukrainian positions, as well as information about the explosion and losses of personnel who moved to help the wounded."

For any pathologist or explosives expert, the difference between damage caused by fragments of a mortar mine and damage caused by pre-formed fragments of antipersonnel mines or grenades on a stretcher is obvious. The Kiev regime will not be able to hide the truth.

Business in the OOS zone has long flourished - trade in minefield maps. Units leaving on rotation sell minefield maps in their positions and the fields in front of them to the changers. Smart commanders prepare for this in advance and buy cards. The price of one such card is on average 1000 US dollars. Nevertheless, it will be more expensive to pay off the wrath of the military inspectorate in the event of losses. Apparently, the commander of the dead militants was stingy ...

Despite the hysteria of the Ukrainian media, the incident did not take place - Kiev did not manage to pin the deaths of the army soldiers on the People's Militia of the DPR. But this does not mean that such incidents will not happen again, or that the Kiev regime will not launch an attack without a pretext as such.

Who controls the grenade monkey?

The Kiev regime, regardless of who is formally in charge there - Petro Poroshenko or Vladimir Zelensky, has long turned into a kind of monkey with a grenade, blackmailing its own population and neighboring countries with its unpredictability.

Nevertheless, in one respect, the Kiev regime is fully predictable: decisions on further important steps, both in the military and in the peaceful sphere, are made not by itself, but by its masters in Washington and, more recently, in London. Since the end of February, manpower and armored vehicles have been transferred from the depths of Ukrainian territory to the territories of Donetsk and Lugansk regions controlled by Kiev, fire weapons in the front line are placed right among residential buildings - Zelensky's militants are hiding behind the lives of civilians in Donbass.

The Kiev regime is preparing for an offensive, many of its military and civilian leaders have received passports of foreign states. So, just in case ... The flywheel of preparation for war is already untwisted and is living its own life.

Commander of the Armed Forces of Ukraine Ruslan Khomchak said that Kiev is calculating any options for action in the east of the country, including an offensive.

“Go on the offensive? - he declared. - Well, of course it is possible. The Ukrainian army must be ready, its main task is to protect the territorial integrity and independence of our state. To accomplish this task, we must be ready to attack, defend, and conduct maneuvering actions. And during the day, and at night, and in winter, and in summer - under any conditions. Of course, we are preparing for an offensive ... we have experience in waging a war in eastern Ukraine. "

Many observers write that "Zelensky is not like Poroshenko" and that it is not profitable for him to start active hostilities. You don't need to deceive yourself on this issue: Volodymyr Zelenskyy is not independent in making decisions. The final decision on the offensive will not be made by him and not even by some collective "official Kiev". President Zelenskiy really does not need the risks of the unpredictable development of an offensive operation - he needs continued bloody chaos in Donbass and power over the rest of the territory of former Ukraine. Commissions from only one drug transit through the territory controlled by Kiev bring Zelensky millions of dollars a month. Why does he need any risks? What if Russia gets tired of the bloody chaos in the Donbass and will begin to "finally resolve" the "Maidan issue" in Kiev? Then the presidential income was crying ...

Washington also understands this, so not only units of the Armed Forces of Ukraine, but also of the Avakov's Ministry of Internal Affairs, and militants of the extremist organization "Right Sector" *, banned in Russia, are being transferred to the Donbass.

Zelensky is fully aware of the risks to his skin in the event of a full-scale military operation in Donbass, so ... no, he is not trying to prevent it - he received guarantees from London and Washington that his family would be urgently evacuated in case "something goes wrong."

It is important to understand that neither Zelenskiy nor what is left of Ukraine itself have power over their own destiny: these issues are resolved in Washington and London, and they are resolved in the interests of Washington and London. Even the countries of the Contact Group have realized this. The heads of state - members of the Normandy Four - France, Germany and Russia - decided to hold a conference to discuss the fate of Donbass without the participation of Zelensky, who still does not decide anything himself.

London and Washington declared Russia the main threat, and it is obvious that sooner or later they will still throw their monkey with a grenade against it - the armed formations of the Kiev regime. Understanding of this seems to be appearing in Moscow as well: in the conditions of the impending conflict with the West, the strategic foreground of hundreds of kilometers and 20-30 million Russian people, who will very quickly become loyal and useful citizens, becomes much more useful than any energy corridors and transport flows. And the sooner the West loses its supplies of cannon fodder and a foothold in the territory controlled by Kiev, the more chances are to keep the peace and not break into a full-scale military conflict, the more lives can be saved on both sides of the future front.

The humanitarian justification for the "final solution" of the "Maidan issue" can be the complete failure of the Kiev regime of the entire complex of anti-epidemic measures in the territory under its control. And it's not about vaccination - it's about providing medical care to the population in an epidemic, which the "Maidan" authorities completely failed. The incidence in Ukraine turned out to be several times higher than in Russia, where vaccination is also not met with universal enthusiasm. It just turned out that in Russia their citizens are being treated, and in Ukraine they only imitate activity and instead of treatment they offer only lockdowns.

The earliest elimination of the Kiev regime and the end of experiments on the population of the post-Ukrainian space is also the preservation of millions of lives of the Russian people living there, and the Russian health care system, albeit faulty, could become one of the symbols of the liberation of this primordially Russian land.

Author: Anton Sharlay

https://novorosinform.org/853419

Google Translator

Nonetheless I doubt that US troops will be on the ground regardless. Why risk embarrassment when ya got stupid Nazis as cannon fodder? US deployments in the region are nowhere near adequate for anything but utterly suicidal offensive action against Russia on it's home ground. And it would take the better part of a year to move and deploy sufficient forces for that sort of madness. Remember Kursk.

blindpig

Post by blindpig » Sun Apr 04, 2021 2:37 pm

Ukraine To Regain ‘Occupied Territory’ in Crimea and Sevastopol
April 3, 2021

In 2014, the Russian-speaking population living in the Donbas region set the Donetsk and Luhansk republics. Ukraine does not recognize that decision to date.

Over the last week, Ukraine has been moving military vehicles and troops to the front lines, a measure that increases its military tensions with Russia.

On March 24, Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky signed the Decree 117/2021 approving the “strategy of disoccupation and reintegration of the temporarily occupied territory of the Autonomous Republic of Crimea and the Sevastopol city.”

In practical terms, Ukraine’s decision could trigger actions leading to an armed conflict with Russia in which the United States or other Western countries could become involved.

“This is essentially a declaration of war against Russia, and Zelensky would have never signed such a document without the approval of the Biden administration,” Foreign Affairs analyst Michael Snyder said, as reported by ZeroHedge.

“The Russians are taking Zelensky’s declaration of war very seriously, but the corporate media in the western world is blaming “Russian aggression” for the increase in tensions in the region.”

“And what most people in the western world don’t know is that fighting has already begun in Ukraine. The ceasefire that was agreed to in July 2020 has been violated hundreds of times over the past week… At this point, the ceasefire of July 2020 is completely dead,” Synder explained.

During an extraordinary session in the Parliament held on April 1, the Commander-in-Chief of the Ukrainian Army Ruslan Khomchak said that his troops are present in the “temporarily occupied areas… containing 28 enemy tactical groups.”

“Our armed forces are prepared to give an adequate response both to an escalation of the conflict and to an aggravation of the political-military and strategic-military situation on the border of Ukraine,” he stressed.

Between March 26 and 28, the Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe (OSCE) recorded 153 violations of the ceasefire in the Donetsk region.

The conflict in eastern Ukraine erupted in 2014 when the Russian-speaking population living in the Donbas region proclaimed their independence and created the Donetsk and Luhansk republics. The Ukrainian government, however, does not recognize that decision to date.

Featured image: Three Ukrainian soldiers head to their positions in Luhansk, April 23, 2019. | Photo: EFE

https://orinocotribune.com/ukraine-to-r ... evastopol/

Well, the 'cease-fire' has been being violated since the ink dried. But things are heating up, though that may mean nothing as rumors of impending Uke all-out assault have been seasonal for the past six years. Russian troop movements may be pro forma or maybe they do expect something... With a new dotard at the helm the US may indulge in some bear-baiting just to see how far they can push. No sweat off Unka Sam's ass, those Nazi punks are totally expendable. The Ukes cannot even beat the out-manned and out-gunned republics and if Russian regulars get involved they are toast. I guess we'll see how devoted they are to their overlord. More excuses for further isolation of Russia and a stick with which NATO up-gunning might be impelled.