After 24 Feb. Notes of a Kyivian

blindpig

After 24 Feb. Notes of a Kyivian

Post by blindpig » Thu Oct 06, 2022 2:03 pm

(This work is so long and interesting I'm giving it it's own thread)

No. 10/74.X.2022

This work is a continuation of my previous articles written earlier: " Note from the besieged Kiev https://prorivists.org/66_kiev/ ", " Lefts and the special operation of the Russian Federation https://prorivists.org/67_lefts-war/" and " People without a Motherland: eight years of observation of the Ukrainians https://prorivists.org/67_ukranalism/ ". All of them should be considered together, in a single complex.

In contrast to the above texts, I began writing the Notes of a Kyivian in early March, immediately after the Note from the Besieged Kyiv was published. I never wrote diaries, and this time I did not plan to do anything like that, but I found it necessary to make notes about what attracted my attention in order to preserve the memory of the experience.

Each section of this text, except for the large concluding article, has been written and rewritten many times. All sorts of corrections and additions were repeatedly made there before they acquired the form in which they are before the reader.

City in the first days of the special operation and now
I have not seen such a disgusting spring in my life. The last two weeks of February were surprisingly warm. You could finally take off a warm jacket and dress easier. But with the onset of the calendar spring, the weather changed dramatically - dampness due to rains, a gray-covered sky and a cold, piercing wind. I had to dress again in winter. After all, waking up in the morning, it was quite possible to find the whole yard outside the window in wet snow. It's funny, but, as it turned out, it can be colder in the spring than in winter.

Of course, there were also sunny days when you couldn't see a cloud in the sky, but they weren't warm at all. Being outside the window it seems that everything is just the opposite, but it is worth going outside to understand that sensations are deceptive. However, cold weather is not at all a reason for refusing to work out at the stadium in the evening. Gethes after a working day at the monitor at home.

In the last days of March the wind increased. Then in the city the number of cars and people on the streets was minimized and he found a place where to walk around - he drove whole clouds of sand. Well, since it became surprisingly quiet, now it was possible to hear everything that I did not notice before due to the noise of passing cars. After the next gust of wind, especially in open areas, a whole host of sounds forms-something rings, cracks and creaks at the same time ... grinds. At the same time, when silence is established, you can even hear the singing of birds, which, I admit, I somehow did not notice my whole life. You can't see them, but they are there.

Here I am reminded of that very evening of February 24, about which I wrote in the “Note on the besieged Kyiv”. When I left work, it was already dark and the street was lit only by lanterns. But there was something else. That is what is called deafening silence. It was so quiet, as if the city had died out. I didn't hear a single extra sound. And on the road, where earlier at this time there were always a lot of cars, now there was not a single one. Just like there was not a single person. The picture is like from a post-apocalyptic movie.

After February 24, due to high employment, I could not get out of the house for a long time and I had to assess the situation based on a small area of ​​several streets near my house. I had to switch to a remote mode of work, and therefore for a long time there was neither time nor opportunity to move anywhere. Until the moment when the Russian troops withdrew from Kyiv in order to grind the Nazi troops in the Donbass, they had to be content with only separate shopping trips. Although I really wanted to drive around the city and see what was happening.

One day at the end of March, I finally managed to take a ride on business. I didn’t time it, but I had to wait about 40-45 minutes before the bus arrived. And to get back, I had to wait for transport for at least an hour.

When driving through the city, I found in one place dug trenches and sandbag shelters erected nearby, and in another - concrete blocks and anti-tank hedgehogs installed on the road. So in one place the avenue was almost completely blocked by anti-tank hedgehogs and concrete blocks. The passage space on both sides was designed for only one car, minibus or bus.

To get to the right place, it was necessary to drive along the highway, moving in a zigzag way to avoid concrete blocks located directly on the road on both sides, as well as heaps of anti-tank hedgehogs, car tires and barbed wire. That significantly slowed down the speed. Also, if you look closely, you could see firing points disguised near residential buildings along the highway, covered with dark matter. But if you don't look closely, you might not notice them.

And the further you go, the more and more heaps of barricades. Some of them are surrounded by armed militants, while others are not. Meanwhile, you notice that the city is really empty. The number of people and cars is nothing compared to what it was before.

Having reached the destination, I found a well-equipped checkpoint, completely blocking the highway on the avenue near the metro. Located between a shopping center on one side and a closed fast food restaurant on the other, it blocked the entire highway. White sandbags were lined up in a human-height wall. Anti-tank hedgehogs are placed in front of them. The entrances to the avenue are blocked. Two flags fluttered over the checkpoint - blue-yellow and red-black. But still, a small space was left for the passage of cars on both sides.

Also, anti-tank hedgehogs could be found nearby on one of the neighboring streets to block traffic if necessary. They were large, massive, human-sized structures, welded from rusty metal. Two on one side of the road and a few more on the other.

The street itself, normally busy, was practically dead now. On the one hand, one could observe gloomy high nine-story panel buildings casting a shadow on the road. On the other hand, the same high-rise buildings were flooded with the rays of the sun, the light of which not only did not warm at all, but also did not drive away the dampness in the air.

In the same place, on the lampposts along the pedestrian sidewalk, I found pasted A4 paper sheets with a text printed in large print about the need to report suspicious persons to the local territorial defense. However, similar advertisements (with good printing) can also be found in minibuses around the city, where citizens are advised to either sign up for the local defense or contact it.

The nearby market made a special impression. Completely deserted and devastated. Although earlier at the same time there was an active trade. Here on the tray they sold all sorts of things and consumer goods for the home, there they sold dried fruits and spices, and over there they made shawarma. Across the road, at the pedestrian crossing, they sold burnt cigarettes at the “double bass” on the layout, and in the passage they sold everything - from electronics to sausages and clothes. Usually I don’t buy anything in the transitions on my hands, but somehow I bought a good sweater there. I still wear it when it's cold.

I ended up there again in mid-June. Shops and shops worked the same way as before. But the market was no longer as lively as before. Previously, it was almost a human anthill.

Now it is worth saying that since the time when the Russian troops were withdrawn from Kyiv, the city has somewhat revived. The only reminders of the war are the anti-tank hedgehogs and concrete blocks standing on the sidewalks or hidden in the underground pedestrian crossings, which can be quickly returned to their place in the event of a new appearance of the Russian military under the city.

During this time, these designs have become so familiar that, moving around the city, you no longer pay attention to them. In some places, you can still see small heaps of sandbags and large anti-tank hedgehogs placed along the fence. Although you can see small "hedgehogs", a little larger than a soccer ball.

So, at one of the intersections near the bus stop, where there used to be a checkpoint, now only concrete blocks stacked in several rows are visible. And in another place - a firing point equipped with concrete blocks, reinforced with sandbags. As a rule, such points are now in an abandoned state. And if some are still in a more or less whole form, then others are the same, being under the influence of rain and sun, “spread”, because no one is watching them. Sandbags are torn, and their contents are scattered around.

Now I am sure that the local propaganda has completely convinced the local population that trusts it that the military of the Russian Federation were "defeated" and the settlements of the Kyiv region were "liberated". The behavior of the townspeople also does not speak of war. So far, everything is the same as before. Young mothers walk with their children on the streets, teenagers play basketball in a nearby school, men drink beer in the yard, drug addicts are looking for "bookmarks" ...

Photo and video filming in the city
A few words about photography and video filming. Of course, I do this for a personal archive. But after the Rada voted on March 24 for bill No. 7189, which prohibits photography and video filming of the movements of the Armed Forces of Ukraine and their equipment, it became unsafe for life. In the most direct sense. And if you still decide, then you should look around in advance and make sure that there are no police or local militants nearby, whose behavior is impossible to predict. It is better, just in case, not to annoy and not to attract attention to yourself with unnecessary movements. You don't know who passers-by might be or who is sitting in a car nearby and might be filming you. You shouldn't tempt fate. Once in trouble, you will not be able to prove anything to anyone.

Someone might think that in our time, selfies, social networks and similar things do not strike the eye ... But it was like that before. Until the 24th. Now everything has changed. Maybe someone does not care, but personally I think that you should always remain attentive, alert and precautionary. Although, of course, mistakes happen. Not without it.

Once, due to my own negligence, I was caught photographing the territory at one of the metro stations and was immediately noticed by the police. He asked me to remove the pictures taken from my smartphone in his presence and let me go. But in other cases, if you get caught on the set by militants or the local population who support the war against Donbass, it is extremely difficult to predict their actions. In other words, it's better to be careful and not get caught photographing anything in the eyes of either the police or the locals. Once, in front of my eyes, in a subway train, a guy took a photo while driving along the ground section of the route, and then for a long time he proved to the man that he was not a mishandled Cossack and did not work for Russia. The other passengers did not react at all. Because they were busy with their phones. Therefore, attention and again attention.

Curfew
In the first days after February 24, the curfew was introduced from 22:00 to 08:00. Sometimes it lasted at least two days, during which they had to stay at home. Over time, its duration changed to a time from 23:00 to 05:00.

After the start of the NWO, indeed, there was dead silence on the streets after 22:00. And the nearest streets and buildings plunged into complete darkness, since the light of the lanterns in the courtyard was clearly not enough to illuminate a large area.

Now with the onset of darkness it is better to turn off the light. Just in case. I draw the curtains tightly, turn on the kitchen lamp with a dimmed light and throw a thick brown tea towel over it. With such a subdued light, it is quite possible to work and read.

In the courtyard of my house - a large brick Khrushchev - two lanterns are burning. One near my entrance, and the other at the next, near the garbage cans. They shine, but do not give full illumination. Such a yellow, dull twilight. And then complete darkness that swallowed the school building with the stadium. The same Khrushchev houses located behind the school territory also disappeared in the darkness.

Even when the curfew started at 10:00 pm, I sometimes stayed until 11:00 pm to warm up. And for all this time, I have never once seen a police squad checking order on the streets. But you could see lonely dog ​​lovers walking their pets. However, this is not surprising, since the personnel shortage of the local police is an open secret for everyone who is familiar with this issue.

Kyiv is a rather big city, and therefore the police simply do not have enough personnel to simultaneously control the streets at night. Of course, in the local media it is possible to read that during the curfew the police detained someone in local underground clubs and similar establishments, after which the detainees were given summonses, but such cases are not widespread.

I also note that a piercing howl of an air raid alarm in the middle of the night creates a special atmosphere, when there is absolute silence and there is not a single extraneous sound that could attract attention. At the same time, it cannot be called absolute silence, but rather white noise coming from somewhere far away. This is the sound of the city that never stops. But suddenly the sharp howl of a siren from nowhere invades the night peace. It is distributed on the rise, reaches the maximum volume, after which it gradually decreases. And so several times in a row. Then it disappears as suddenly as it appeared. And white noise again reigns over the sleeping city.

Store operation
On February 28, I went shopping for the first time since the curfew. The day was sunny but cold. There were few products left at home, and it was necessary to see what was in the shops. Going shopping, I already imagined queues at the doors of stores and empty shelves ... The fact is that in my lifetime I have not found serious crises. In the 90s, I was still small and I hardly remember that time, except for purely personal memories. Now it has become obvious that the old life is in the past and will have to be content with what is still on the shelves.

That day, on the way to the local shopping center, lonely cars scurried back and forth along an almost empty highway, and there were also few passers-by. On the way to the shopping center and nearby grocery kiosks and a pharmacy, I found two long lines. In one they stood for bread, and in the other for medicines. Almost right next to each other. Usually I never saw queues there. Now everyone rushed to rake the last.

I go further to the shopping center, in which the supermarket is located. It has not yet opened, and a queue of several dozen people has already lined up at the entrance. I go to another one across the road. It's the same story there. It is not surprising, because the curfew lasted more than a day the day before. The situation was similar with pharmacies. I did not have the opportunity to spend several hours in line, so I went home to return later.

Later, I actually managed to get into the supermarket. But somewhere in two days. The subdued light and the slightly "nailed" behavior of people created a somewhat depressing impression. Well, then there was an acquaintance with the most interesting - with price tags. It would be worth taking a picture, but then this idea did not occur to me ... The products available in warehouses were laid out on the shelves, and no one could say for sure when the new one would be. But, walking between the malls, one could immediately find out which positions are in special demand, and which no one has particularly touched. It turned out that there are not so many such positions. This is not surprising, since today's supermarkets are basically not food chains to provide the population with necessary and healthy food, but warehouses for food waste. The same few important positions for every city dweller are either meager, or become as expensive as possible, and he cannot afford them. The bread was raked up instantly. But the meat remained on the shelves because of the high cost. But not for long. Despite the fact that since that time prices have decreased somewhat, this does not really make the weather. Because it's just as expensive. They also quickly bought animal food. At the same time, almost no one was interested in sweets. Just like dairy products. At the same time, the store's administration put additional pallets of pasta and preserves such as pickles and tomatoes in the hall, which no one was in a hurry to sort.

After choosing the right products, I went to the checkout. While waiting in line, I noticed that no one was buying much. People took some small things. When it was my turn, I paid and went home. Later, in the evening of the same day, I still managed to buy a couple of bags of crackers and bagels in the company store of the local bakery. Still, it's better than nothing at all. A little later, it turned out that it really became difficult to buy meat in nearby stores. Getting the chicken was already a big success.

But this situation did not last long. Soon, goods began to arrive again in Kyiv, and the demand was somewhat satisfied. And after the command of the RF Armed Forces decided to transfer troops from near Kyiv to the Donbass, life quickly returned to its usual course. Store chains that had closed resumed their work, pizzerias reopened, MAFs, coffee shops, restaurants started working… But their incomes dropped significantly. As well as the number of visitors.

Nevertheless, there are still interruptions with some products. For example, after the cessation of work of the largest supplier of edible salt to the market, the Artyomsol enterprise located in the Luhansk region, there was a shortage in local retail chains, because of which the product had to be purchased in Turkey and Europe. But there are also cases of spontaneous shortages, when vinegar or soda are bought uncontrollably. Because of this, chain stores have to order additional volumes from suppliers who can no longer deliver goods as quickly as before.

Now for one visit to the store you can easily leave up to five hundred hryvnia. Therefore, you have to think carefully about what you can buy, and what is better to save on. Because of this, my diet has not undergone significant changes - bread, rice, buckwheat and other cereals, vegetables, meat - it's all there. But more expensive. Therefore, the most interesting is yet to come. After all, a serious crisis with all its “charms” has not yet touched Kyiv, and therefore, as Russian troops approach to the west, the city will fully feel what war is. So, taking the opportunity, you need to buy everything you need. You can’t turn an apartment into a grocery warehouse, but at home there should be food for an autonomous existence for several days or even weeks. Therefore, as far as possible, I buy the necessary products - various cereals, pasta, canned meat and fish, tea, coffee, salt, sugar and prepare water in large six-liter bottles. As well as various household goods that may come in handy in conditions when war comes to the city.

Pharmacies
Going to the pharmacy in the first days after the start of the special operation is a separate story that is worth telling. I have enough of my own sores, and therefore the lack of certain medicines will affect me, albeit not fatally, but rather painfully. Therefore, on March 1, I decided to arrange a round of local pharmacies for the availability of the necessary drugs. The pharmaceutical business is a profitable business, and there are many pharmacies in the city. But whether they have the right drugs in the right quantities is another matter. As those days showed, they disappear rather quickly. Not so much because of demand, but because of problems with delivery.

Getting to the pharmacy, as before, was now impossible. You have to stand in line. However, I did not stay long. No more than 15 minutes, after which he got inside. If, after the introduction of the mask regime and quarantine measures against COVID-19, the same pharmacy was allowed strictly one at a time, a maximum of two at a time and with the obligatory observance of a distance, now at least fifteen people were in it at the same time, the vast majority of whom were without protective masks . As it turned out, I was the only one wearing it.

Even before it was my turn, I had already figured out which popular drugs could not be bought, and therefore you don’t have to ask about them. For example, sedatives such as Corvalol were completely absent. And not only in this store, but also in other pharmacies. I didn't need them. Other citizens were actively interested. But this trip is not what I remember at all. Why I decided to tell.

The queue moved slowly to the checkout, and I was busy reading the news on my smartphone. Suddenly, a military man quickly entered the pharmacy. He was a large young man of average height and about forty, or maybe a little older, with a black hat rolled up on his bald head, in a khaki uniform and worn over a black jacket with yellow tape on the sleeve. He quickly named the necessary medicines, but not all of the named list was available. He bought what he had, paid, politely apologized in Ukrainian for delaying the queue. “What are you, everything is fine,” the pharmacist replied. “You protect us,” the guy next to him told him. There was something like reverence in their words and behavior. After that, several voices turned to the military with a greeting: “Glory to Ukraine!” “Glory to the heroes,” he replied and left.

Coronavirus and mask mode
On May 27, at a meeting of the Cabinet of Ministers, it was decided to extend the quarantine and the state of emergency until August 31, after which a special resolution was adopted. So, no one canceled the wearing of protective masks. But if earlier the mask was a mandatory accessory for shopping and traveling in transport, now people have forgotten about COVID-19 and neglect to wear it.

As world statistics show, the virus has not gone away, and therefore, all quarantine precautions are still in force, but no one observes them. Who wants - he wears, who does not want - does not wear. But in reality, precautions only make sense if they are mandatory for everyone without exception. So what's the point of fighting infection with this approach? Yes, the city no longer has such high peaks of morbidity as in previous years, but this is not at all the merit of the Ministry of Health.

Now meeting a person in a mask, whether in a store or in transport, is a rarity. Does anyone check for masks in transport, shops and other places of gathering? Of course not. Although earlier it repeatedly came to fights between passengers in transport due to the fact that someone did not wear a mask. There are posters at metro stations about the need to wear them, but no one pays attention to them.

Transport, metro and air alerts
At the beginning, I already told how the buses worked after the start of the special operation. But after the withdrawal of Russian troops, the work of transport gradually began to recover to the state of February 24th. Moreover, if the cost of public transport has remained at the same level - metro, bus, trolleybus, tram for 8 hryvnias, then fixed-route taxis take 15 hryvnias.

The rise in prices for minibuses is due to a shortage of fuel after the destruction of local refineries. But for many people in Kiev it is no secret that they have repeatedly tried to do this before. The discussion about the need to increase fares for private carriers is a permanent topic that almost constantly circulated in the list of newsworthy local media.

Especially in this regard, it is worth talking about the work of the metro. If at the beginning of March and some time after it was possible to wait for a train from 10 to 15 minutes, now the intervals have been restored to the previous, pre-war ones. In the morning, trains run quite quickly. But at the same time, the announcement of air alerts makes significant changes in the work of the subway and the lives of citizens.

An air raid alert can catch you at any point during your trip. And this means that the work of the whole branch is blocked and you will have to climb into the city and build an alternative route to get to your destination. And this is the time. And money. Especially in the evening hours, when there is less and less until the curfew. Therefore, it is important to have an extra 500 hryvnia in your pocket to pay for an unplanned trip in a taxi, the prices of which have also increased significantly. This does not mean that the trip will cost exactly this amount. The point is that now instead of 8 hryvnias, you will have to pay 250-350 hryvnias. Or more. Depending on exactly where you need it.

If an air raid alarm caught you while traveling on the subway, then information is announced over the loudspeaker about the need to stop at the nearest station, and passengers must leave the cars and sit on the platform. How many times this happened to me, but it was always impossible to know when it would be possible to go further. So I had to go out into the city and call a taxi.

After you have left the car, if you have time, you can wait with the rest of the passengers when it will be allowed to go further. During this time, how many more trains with passengers can arrive, which will be accommodated in the same way with you. Because of what, a lot of people accumulate in a rather small area. In such a situation, I prefer not to waste time, but to look for an alternative route. Thanks to a smartphone and mobile Internet, this is easy to do.

Interestingly, I did not immediately notice another detail. Previously, at any time during a trip to the subway, one could see beggars in the subway, sellers of consumer goods, volunteers begging for money for the Armed Forces of Ukraine, musicians walking from one train car to another in order to receive money from passengers. Now none of them are. At least, I noticed only one woman with some documents in her hands, asking for help. What became of them and why they are no longer seen is unknown.

Rocket strikes
Whatever figures are drawn in the Armed Forces of Ukraine, the intimidated population will believe in all this. How he believes that the RF Armed Forces are deliberately hitting residential buildings. Just because because ... I wanted to. And the fact that the Armed Forces of Ukraine and punitive battalions place equipment in residential areas, while they themselves are placed in schools, kindergartens, hospitals, maternity hospitals, where they set up firing points, does not seem to exist for consumers of Kyiv propaganda. Whatever happens, she will broadcast something like Channel 24 does in Telegram (spelling preserved, translated from Ukrainian):

“Rusnya claims that it did not destroy a residential building in the Odessa region, but a radar station. Orcs live in some kind of fictional world with fictional weapons in residential buildings. Only, unfortunately, real people suffer from this. This time, the Ministry of Defense of the Russian Federation is convinced that the strike was carried out on a "radar station for detecting air targets." This is not the first time the rashists have used this tactic when they purposefully fire at civilian targets. For example, as with the shopping center in Kremenchug. Each time they saw there not “armament depots”, but “nationalist headquarters”. We'll take revenge!"

About what, actually, and speech. This has never happened before, and now ... again. Telegram is full of videos where residents of villages, towns and cities liberated from Zelensky’s punishers tell how the Armed Forces of Ukraine rob their apartments, evict them from their homes, humiliate them and simply kill them. But does anyone want to hear it? Svidomo level does not allow. It's "racist propaganda" after all.

Actually, like the lie about the strike on the Amstor shopping center in Kremenchug. Despite the fact that all kinds of videos of attacks on the nearby Kredmash plant were published and it was proved that the strike was on the plant, Zelensky and his media continued to tell tales about the strike on the shopping center. Despite the fact that in the houses located nearby, even the windows remained intact. The lie about a thousand people who were allegedly in the shopping center at the time of the strike was immediately forgotten. And not a single Western journalist wondered where, in fact, this thousand had gone. But God forbid at work or any other public place to ask such questions.

I live in a place where rockets have not yet flown, and the sounds of artillery can be heard far away. When Russian troops were working near Kyiv, I quickly got used to this soundtrack. Kind of like distant thunder. But this, of course, unnerved the locals. Still, it would not be so if they are constantly treated with stories about the atrocities of the "orcs", who steal everything that comes to hand and rape everyone in a row. Even parrots. I, as I was, and remain completely calm. Because I know perfectly well that no Russian missile will intentionally fly into my house.

Unfortunately, I can't tell you anything about the missile attacks on Kyiv, because I never managed to visit any of these places. After the start of the special operation, it was not possible to do this because of the impossibility to go to the city and the curfew, but now I cannot do it, because I have to work a lot. Yes, and what's the point? On the one hand, it is curious and I want to see it, but on the other hand, who will put it in place? For example, at the factory Artem near the Lukyanovskaya metro station. That's when I personally become a witness to the hostilities, then I will describe what is happening in detail to the best of my ability. I don't plan to leave the city. I will wait for the allied troops.

Communication with locals
Already on the second day of the special operation, when everything was still in order with food and water, a real spy mania began. After the media and social networks began to massively circulate posts that supposedly saboteurs were operating in the city, drawing special marks for Russian artillery on houses, a hunt was organized in the city for everyone who, for one reason or another, seems suspicious. Now the drug dealers, who previously had little attention, have turned into members of the DRG. Although, a week before February 24, no one was worried that drug addicts were scurrying around looking for these very “bookmarks”, and the walls were covered with codes and addresses of online stores where you can buy any “shirevo”.

Personally, I have the impression that if the “shovnovye hulks” in the cities are left to themselves, then in a fit of spy mania and paranoia, as well as due to problems with food and water, in total with the removal of the state from performing its functions, they will enthusiastically kill each other. And the power will be with those who have a trunk. And whoever does not have it will turn into cattle. This was shown in the first days after the start of the special operation, when, after the distribution of weapons, shooting could be heard in certain areas of the city. But still, this trend did not spread to the whole of Kyiv. This, by the way, leads to appropriate thoughts about what to do before the allied forces come close to Kyiv. Stay in the city or leave? And does it make sense? Or is it worth finding a quiet place for this time, where you can wait out all this mess? I'm absolutely convinced

If we talk about the future, then in the event of an attack on Kyiv, we will again see the same thing, but on a much larger scale. It is quite possible that the local authorities will cease to carry out their functions, and the real power will pass to those who will have weapons in their hands. Lynching, executions, robberies... All this will increase many times over. But if you think that in such conditions the people of Kiev will understand that all this is the consequences of their own races on the Euromaidan, then you are greatly mistaken. No, they won't understand. Those who became infected with the Ukrainian ideology after 2014 have only two ways - either with a bullet in their head to the next world, or by selling or abandoning their acquired property, go to Europe and starve their backs to the local bourgeoisie. Those who survive and survive until the arrival of the Russian troops and even after that will engage in "partisanism" will go either to prison,

Considering what problems the European Union expects in the future after a significant reduction in gas supplies and the consequences in the form of de-industrialization and financial losses, I am not sure that European countries will accept Ukrainians with the same enthusiasm and conditions as before. This thing is not cheap. But there is no other way out for them. Refugee flows will only grow. As of August 3, the Commissioner of the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees stated that more than 6 million Ukrainians had already left for Europe. Moreover, as LPR Ambassador to the Russian Federation Rodion Miroshnik noted, the leader in accepting refugees is the “aggressor country”, i.e. Russia, where every third Ukrainian went. And the Europeans are already complaining… So what will happen next? But once you have already fit in, it's too late to give back. Come on, gentlemen Europeans, after all, liberal order and democracy are at stake ... I am sure that you will find a way.

However, after the start of the SVO, it quickly became clear that it was enough to slightly change the living conditions of ordinary citizens and place them in the stress of the first days of military life so that they would no longer be aware of their actions. Two points can be made here. If some give themselves up to emotions, believing in the word of rumors and unverified information from local media, then others do not show such a strong emotional intensity, but at the same time rely on the same sources of information, believing in the victory of the regime’s troops, fully sharing its ideological principles. Therefore, it is extremely difficult to communicate with both of them. Although not even difficult ... Just impossible. In the city, of course, there are still adequate people with whom you can discuss the state of affairs, but there are very few of them. And just in case, you should communicate with them just as carefully as with others.

It's good if you know a certain person all your life or at least a few years. In this case, you know what he "breathes" and how to behave with him. What is worth talking about and what is not, what is worth focusing on, and where is it better to tactfully “move out” from the topic. With outsiders, it's different. Neither you nor they know you at all. Therefore, in a conversation with such people, one has to improvise, and where necessary, turn on the "actor" mode. Although, I confess, I still had a chance to “sleep” a couple of times ... Each time it was different and with different people, but so far the police have not come for me. In those moments, I could not keep my cool. Somewhere I openly showed my position, somewhere I partly revealed it, but while I live, I work ...

In short, people with adequate views are intimidated and forced to sit still.

Even before the start of the special operation, the layman, who fully accepted the coup and identified the puppet regime with Ukraine as such, reacted simply to any criticism of what was happening - "suitcase, station, Russia." The author of these lines heard this in his address more than once. The proposal to consider what is happening as a consequence of their own actions in the form of Euromaidan and everything that happened after it is not taken into account at all. And these same people are talking about building democracy, fighting dictatorship, and so on. The deterioration of life in the form of a rapid increase in housing and communal services and prices in stores, the adoption of discriminatory laws, and everything that has happened in recent years, as if it does not exist for them at all. To live in such a picture of the world, you need to have a special twist of the brain. And yet, it was I who had to receive reproaches for being “blinkered”, “living in my own world”, etc.

But, in their opinion, in Russia everyone is intimidated, afraid to open their mouths and, most importantly, Ukrainians live richer than Russians. And it's better not to ask what they mean by freedom of speech and democracy... However, I'll tell you.

Freedom of speech is the complete dominance of Western and local media, completely controlled by Zelensky, on the air, and freedom is the ability to organize one Maidan after another. Of course, other answers are possible, but I don't think they will be very different. So they don't think the Russian army is exempting them from anything. Although this is true in fact. You should not try to convince the local layman that he is wrong and explain everything that I have written and said many times. Nobody will appreciate it. On the contrary, at best you will be ridiculed or verbally condemned, and at worst, you can simply be handed over to the police or special services. Therefore, it is best to keep your mouth shut and think a thousand times before you say anything. And it’s better to try not to get involved in such conversations at all, to stay apart. This is the best option.

What do I think
Thinking about the war and the causes that preceded it, as well as about the ordinary proletariat, who absorbed the chauvinist agenda and ideology of the Kyiv regime, I don’t understand at all why I should care about abstract philanthropy towards all these sleepwalkers, whom I described in the article “People without a homeland. To be honest, I don't feel sorry for them. Generally. Just like they wouldn't take pity on me. I am absolutely sure that every real Svidomo adherent of this regime, having learned my real attitude to what is happening, would either hand me over to the police and the SBU, or kill me if possible. Of course, you can object to me that, they say, you can’t speak like that. Let them be wrong... They did not notice the genocide of Donbass for eight years, and now they are moving, they are busy, they say, but why us? But no. Let them answer. Completely. I have seen many times, how they build themselves into highly moral and highly spiritual persons and at the same time do not want to hear their own fellow citizens who have not yet accepted the coup d'état and have been living all this time with their mouths closed. If you have to die, let them die. No pity. Generally. No matter how much. Deserved.

Do you know who will survive in any circumstances and under any power? This is a layman. He will adapt to any conditions and to any laws, existing in his small cocoon, without even really understanding what is happening around. And as long as they support this power and are ready to endure it, despite all its vileness and disgust, they are its main support. No matter how vile laws the regime passes and no matter what statements it makes, they will not notice fascism. At the same time, they believe that they have the right to judge Donbass. By the way, this is the same proletariat that some leftists consider to be the very “sacred cow” around which you need to dance with a volume of Lenin in your hands instead of a tambourine and memorized spell quotes.

I do not think that all those who now support the Kyiv regime are able to coexist with adequate Ukrainians, who have had to hide their views all these years in order to preserve life and peace. This mode must be destroyed. Will his adherents, whom he has trained since 2014, be able to fit into the new circumstances? The minority will not, but the majority will adapt to the force. But now this is a contingent with carefully rewritten attitudes in their heads, which, as time has shown, do not involve showing compassion for their own fellow citizens and accepting a new government. But some of them will be good slaves for Europe. And most importantly - cheap. The more they come out, the better. If they want to return, then I think that it is better not to let them in. Terrorists may also try to infiltrate with them. Let them poke and poke around the world like a tumbleweed. Deserved.

However, it is easy to see that the Europeans, as the West confronts Russia, are turning into Ukrainians before our eyes. All the practices that I have observed here since 2014 are now being successfully applied in Europe. Perhaps in a slightly lighter version. But in their essence they are absolutely united. Fascism of our days as it is.

Of course, democratic rhetoric does not allow straightforward statements in the style of Hitler, but it quite allows others, which in essence do not differ from Hitlerism in any way and contain the main idea - the destruction of Russia. The United States is already openly talking about the need to divide Russia into many puppet regimes under the pretext of so-called "decolonization." However, it does not matter which particular country we are talking about. Any country that resists the Western bloc, in the opinion of its leaders, must be destroyed. As Bush Jr. said during the prank to Vovan and Lexus, now in Ukraine the Western world is at war with Russia. Ukrainians act as cannon fodder.

These bastards think they have the right to rule the world. And if they want to destroy Russia, then it means me too, as well as all those Ukrainians who do not want to become expendable in the war of Western capital. What do I feel? I hate these bastards and creatures and wish them nothing but death. The Western empire must be razed to the ground. And we must do everything possible so that after that no one there even thinks about a campaign to the east. Our great-grandfathers were too kind. They were very great humanists. We must understand that the Soviet people, as well as the peoples of the former USSR, are non-humans for Western imperialism and they will never appreciate our nobility (which the Russian Foreign Ministry is constantly raving about).

We live in an era of the decline of the Western empire, which is no longer able to control its periphery, drawing resources from it to maintain its own power. The domination of the West could continue exactly until the national detachments of the bourgeoisie of the former colonies were so strong that they declared their own ambitions, providing for the complete elimination of Western influence. Now, losing the fight, the West is metastasizing and spreading its abomination wherever it can in order to cause as much damage as possible to the entire world around. Therefore, there is no need to drag out the fight with him. The longer this goes on, the worse it gets. The future of the rest of the world depends on it. But since the current Russian Federation is a country that fights with the enemy with one hand, and trades with it with the other, the latter is hardly feasible.

(Continued following post.)
"There is great chaos under heaven; the situation is excellent."

blindpig

Re: After 24 Feb. Notes of a Kyivian

Post by blindpig » Thu Oct 06, 2022 2:07 pm

(Continued from previous post.)

The impact of regime propaganda on the local population
Telling each other horror stories about "orcs" who rob and rape everything in their path is now one of the favorite pastimes of the townsfolk. By the way, the very fact that members of the punitive battalions robbed everything in their path after the invasion of Donbass has long been forgotten, as if none of this had ever happened. Although the Kyiv media even filmed stories on this topic. But who will remember this now? As well as about the stories in the Western media, which at the time of the Euromaidan frankly spoke about the presence of neo-Nazis there. But now they say that there are no such neo-Nazis in Ukraine, and all these are fabrications of Russian propaganda.

Such behavior is fully embedded in the thesis of local propaganda that the Russian Federation is a poor country whose population makes ends meet, and Ukraine is a model of free democracy with a much higher standard of living. The logical question of how a poor country can afford to maintain the second most powerful army in the world does not arise in their heads and cannot arise, for obvious reasons, ordinary illiteracy and stupidity. A video circulating on the Web, allegedly filmed in Trostyanka, Sumy region, and similar crafts should convince the local population of the reality of the created image of the Russian army. And it willingly believes in them.

Once I managed to witness a conversation about "orcs". It began with a discussion of the effectiveness of performing magical rites against Putin and the reality of black magic, and ended with how funny it would be to drop washing machines from drones on “orcs”. Here is such a rich inner world in people.

Ridicule, along with the desire to humiliate the Russian Federation as much as possible, is a feature of all adherents of the Kyiv regime without exception. Moreover, these observations are based on communication with such people for several years. Of course, such behavior is a sign of weakness. They see perfectly well that the regime’s troops cannot defeat the allied forces, and therefore there is nothing left but to try to ridicule them in impotent rage and say in conversations, they say, “Russians” will definitely get their way.

From the very beginning of the invasion of the Donbass, where the troops of the Kyiv punishers suffered huge losses, the legend about the "cyborgs" of the Donetsk airport was launched. The creation of the image of "great warriors" fighting against a horde of "wild barbarians" was adopted by the propaganda of the Kyiv regime from its Western patrons and successfully put on stream. There is no such defeat that Bankova’s media machine would not turn into an epic victory on a universal scale, when a handful of brave soldiers save “civilization” at the cost of their lives from the bulk of Moscow “pigdogs”. Before Bankova had time to sing "Azov", they immediately came up with a new epic defense of Lisichansk on the go.

Just in the subject there is a post in the Signal Telegram channel. The head of the Lugansk OVA, Sergei Gaidai, told how the RF Armed Forces and the NM of the LPR took Lisichansk:

“The Russian army gathered forces from all possible directions and concentrated them in Lisichansk. We leveled their superiority in personnel with the skill of Ukrainian fighters, but we have not yet received the number of long-range weapons necessary to dislodge the enemy. The Armed Forces of Ukraine kept the line, even when it already seemed impossible.”

APU - Spartans, not otherwise.
By the way, about a week and a half passed from the capture of Severodonetsk to the liberation of Lisichansk. And the Armed Forces systematically retreated while they had such an opportunity.

The "Insider UA" also explained the defeat of the dry:

"To pin down enemy forces, inflict damage, buy time for Western supplies, improve the second line of defense, create conditions for an offensive in other sectors of the front."

Well, well ... That victory that comes after a blow is good. Those goals are good that are achieved after the battle, and not during the battle.

Meanwhile, I’m going to the subway ... the train stops at the next station, silence is established in the cabin for a few moments, sufficient to make out human speech. The guy standing next to me says to his friend: Russia will not stop in the Donbass until it destroys all of Ukraine ... His friend sighs heavily and answers him something unintelligible. Here it is… a peremoga.

The same can be said about Snake Island. Russia left, the deputies of the Rada and the media took turns laughing, slandering the “expulsion of Russia” ... they were filled with guile, threatened from a rubber boat to sink the entire Black Sea fleet of the Russian Federation and demolish the Crimean bridge with foreign missiles, and then they threw their ensign on the island and smashed possible posts on social networks.

As I already noted, such an attitude towards the enemy and the peculiarity of local propaganda are completely inherited from the behavior of Western politicians who, not being able to defeat the enemy in a real battle, try to “victory” him in their own media, by switching to insults, ridicule or distribution psychological diagnoses. There is no independent leader of a non-Western country in modern history who has not been subjected to such attacks.

Where does this behavior come from? The Western bourgeoisie and politicians serving its interests proceed from the inviolability of the so-called “rules-based world order” they have invented, which they defend with such zeal, and therefore any resistance is presented to them as a deviation and a crime. In the same spirit, they educate not only their population, but also the population of their colonies. As my observations show, after the Euromaidan in Kyiv you rarely meet a person who criticizes Western foundations. Regardless of the ideological worldview.

The layman, for whom hating Russians is as natural as everything else in his daily life, simply does not understand the motives of those who take the opposite position. For him, it's just nonsense. How is this even possible? Therefore, they do not understand why the Russian Federation launched a special operation. No arguments, not to mention other sources of information, taken not from local collaborating media, are not accepted in principle and are cut off in the bud. The colonial worldview has already been formed, and they a priori consider themselves innocent victims. At the same time, there is a detail that may not be noticed at first glance, but it is possible to discern with a longer and more careful observation. Where there is Russophobia, there is also Hungarian-phobia, Sinophobia, and so on. That is, hatred for those peoples whose governments do not bend under the West. I have observed this trait in different people in different places where I have worked. And she's always the same.

It is about political loyalty to their colonial political order. That is why we see that all the bastards who are fighting or fought earlier for the creation of independent “republics” either in the Russian Federation or in other post-Soviet countries are now fighting on the side of the Kyiv regime. The same foreign politicians who criticize the Kyiv order and wish to pursue a policy without coordinating it with the United States will hear nothing but hatred and a stream of selective obscene expressions or caustic comments addressed to them. Just look at the rhetoric of all this rabble in the office of Zelensky on the actions of Hungary when discussing the embargo on Russian oil during the adoption of the sixth package of sanctions. Even the statements of some European politicians or experts about the need to maintain the slightest contacts with Russia in the local press causes almost curses in their address, not to mention the “sracha” in the comments under such news. We are talking about a special twist of the brain, which is aimed solely at worshiping everything Western. Ridicule of Western critics and fighters for independence from Western hegemonism is a sign of good taste here.

If you do not perceive their peculiar “humor” addressed to the same Putin or another objectionable political person, do not use marker words like “Russians”, “Rusnya”, “katsaps”, “cotton wool”, “pig dogs”, etc. ., do not show “reflections” about why Russians are not brothers to Ukrainians or why Russians are stupid, inferior barbarians, do not joke about the problems of the Russian Federation due to sanctions, then the interlocutors may well suspect that something is clearly wrong with you . This does not mean that they will necessarily suspect, but they can. Depends on the individual. Therefore, in contact with those, it is sometimes useful to turn on the "actor" or at least play along. What is there to talk about, if you maintain good ties with relatives from Russia for all those who have adopted the ideology of the Kyiv regime, now it’s just “badass”. Relatives from Russia, in principle, are considered inferior,

Here is an example of local “humor”, taken from the Telegram channel of The Page (translated from Ukrainian):

“The Russians are strengthening the defense of the Crimean bridge. They fear potential strikes on the facility by the Armed Forces of Ukraine. According to Russian military specialist Sergei Gorbachev, the Kerch Bridge is protected by a multi-tiered layered defense with several sectors and areas of responsibility. He explained that the forces of the Southern Military District, the forces of the Black Sea Fleet and the coast guard, including border guards, boats, etc., were involved in protecting the facility. It remains to hang the icons and douse them with holy water, but the Ukrainian faith in the Armed Forces of Ukraine and our army is much stronger))).”

Where is it necessary to laugh, I still don’t understand ... And how can I understand?

They can enthusiastically discuss gossip about how Putin pissed after a magical rite, that Medvedev is a suicidal loser, and Zakharova is a delusional alcoholic. For example, I previously knew a man who, in all seriousness, argued that Putin was played by an actor. It would be nice if only Putin ... even the Pope, Biden and other famous politicians are also played by actors. The distribution of such nonsense occurs exclusively among the "opposition" public, that is, local Russian and Ukrainian collaborators. They often read something like this. For example, how a Chechen killed Putin and now they are trying to hide this fact while the actor plays the role of president.

During all this time since 2014, I have had the opportunity to make many observations of the local population and I can say that it is not so important what views a particular person holds. If he accepted the Maidan bacillus, he inevitably turns into a fascist. If there is nothing to say about the right, then I described the position of the local left in detail in the text “The Left and the Special Operation of the Russian Federation”. In short, the position on the left is this: if such a person condemns the SVO, then he unequivocally stands up for the Kyiv regime and promotes American fascism. Everything is very simple. I think it's so obvious that it's not worth writing about. But no one has been able to convince the idiots yet. That's why they are idiots.

Local collaborators
Can the Russians be good at understanding the local natives who have accepted the power of the pro-American Kyiv regime? Sometimes you can meet and such discussions. In this case, two positions can be distinguished. The first answers this question sharply in the negative, while the other says that it is possible, but only if they take a “pro-Ukrainian” position and condemn the special operation. I even heard such an infinitely "deep" thought that if all Russians without exception are written down as enemies, then this should be qualified only as Nazism. While the support of Russian collaborators allows the Kyiv regime to expand its audience. It is believed that the more such support, the better. This is how “oppositional” thought looks like in Kiev.

Here we again return to what we talked about a little higher: local fighters with Russia are able to recognize only their own kind as “their own”. By the way, this really unites Ukrainian and Russian traitors. The latter showed themselves in all their glory after the start of the special operation. However, everything was clear with them long before her, when all these Pugachevs, Rotaru, Sobchaks, Makarevichs, Grebenshchikovs, as well as other petty riffraff, clustered around the pro-Western media, frankly expressed contempt for the people, who, of course, are not the same as they would like, but "totalitarian soviet cattle." In Ukraine, on the contrary, the "soviet cattle" is either destroyed or driven underground, and the consciousness of ordinary Ukrainians and local so-called "stars" is almost identical. Still, eight years of round-the-clock processing of brains could not but bear fruit.

Once I happened to witness a dialogue between two subjects about how to treat two Soviet actors. Both agreed that the first one is “our man”, “belongs to our nation”, and the other is a Russian “propagandist”. It is interesting, however, to write to the nation by political views. Although what am I? This, after all, is the whole political Ukrainianism. When you are Ukrainian, not because you are Ukrainian, but because you kill the “quilted jacket” and “Moskal” in yourself. An independent yellow-blaky idea as it is in practice. Actually, this is the distinctive feature of the bearer of neo-colonial psychology, which has been nurtured in Ukraine since 1991. Where else to meet in our time in the natural habitat of the Papuan with the whole complex of colonial behavior and thinking? Only in Ukraine.

In this regard, one can also hear interesting reflections on why it is necessary to kill Russians. And again, Russian-speaking Ukrainians, who want to abandon the legacy of the hated "scoop" in everything, are trying to substantiate their position with examples from the Great Patriotic War. According to this position, it is just as right to kill Russians as it was right to call for the killing of Germans during the Great Patriotic War. Actually, no. On the posters of the Second World War, they really call to kill a German, but not just a German, but a fascist. Despite the fact that Soviet propaganda talked about the need to destroy the Germans, it was primarily about German soldiers, and not just about abstract Germans. No one ever even thought about killing all the Germans in general. Because in the Soviet Union they never considered all Germans without exception to be fascists. Furthermore, the commander of the Sparta battalion Motorola, aka Arsen Pavlov, never said that the armed forces of the DPR and LPR were at war with the Ukrainians. He emphasized that the fight is not against the Ukrainians as a people in general, but against the fascists, the heirs of the ideologists of Ukrainian nationalism. In addition, in Putin's statement on the day the special operation began, it was said that in Ukraine "our people", therefore, military operations should be conducted in such a way as to avoid civilian casualties. Of course, from the above, I still did not understand whether the Russians as a nation should be destroyed in general, or whether we are talking about the reception of military propaganda. Nevertheless, ordinary Ukrainians, who have absorbed the ideology of the entire Maidan discourse, as we know, are in the position of destroying Russians as a nation. Here, for example, as they write in the Telegram channel of the local publication The Page, commenting on the reports of the Armed Forces of Ukraine:

“Good Russians are dead Russians. Every single one."

That is, not only Russians, but all the peoples of Russia.

There is another feature of local collaborators that is important to mention. This is the attitude towards the Ukrainian and Russian languages. On the one hand, one can hear that the Russian language does not belong to Russia, but on the other hand, Russian-speakers do not miss the opportunity to trump one or another Ukrainian expression or say a few phrases in Ukrainian, emphasizing their patriotism. I have seen this many times, but never understood. I myself, being Russian by nationality, can speak Ukrainian fluently. But I never do it in order to "trump". Why? Just because it's disgusting. I don't like show. Ukrainian is not my native language, therefore, when speaking it, I feel somewhat “out of my element”, but at the same time I do not consider it “inferior”, as it is now fashionable to do among Russian jingoistic patriots who sharply hated everything Ukrainian.

By the way, I once had a chance to watch a video with director Nikita Mikhalkov at a meeting with teachers and directors of schools in the Moscow region, where he agreed to call the Ukrainian language the language of hostility (“the image of Russophobia”) and spoke out against teaching in Ukrainian schools in Donbass language. And how does this differ from the same insanity that the Kyiv regime is engaged in, universally banning the Russian language in local schools? In essence, nothing. The statements of the Secretary of the National Security and Defense Council Alexey Danilov are presented in the Russian media as a spread of hatred and Russophobia, while Mikhalkov's statements similar in meaning "for some reason" do not cause such a reaction. Maybe in this case it should be banned in Russian schools to teach English, German, French and other Western languages? After all, in Europe, Russophobia is everywhere? And for some reason, Mikhalkov was not embarrassed by teaching in Ukrainian in Soviet schools, which did not cause any problems at that time. In short, another nonsense. Let's continue.

If I characterize the Ukrainian collaborator, then I will not be mistaken if I say that he is the most ordinary tradesman, for whom it is important to eat delicious food and sleep sweetly, and most importantly, in no case be cut off from the benefits of "civilization", that is, the West - his brands, movies, music, food and more. After all, it is precisely such a contingent that is brought up by Western corporations in the occupied territories through their own propaganda - imposing, idle, unprincipled, cosmopolitan. typical consumer.

Speaking of philistinism, it would be useful to cite a short post from the Telegram channel “Our Kharkov”, the authors of which brilliantly drew attention to the peculiarity of the propaganda of the Kyiv regime at every opportunity to connect Russia and its opponents with poverty and poverty:

“We noticed that reports began to appear more often about how the SBU catches either spies, or spotters, or simply objectionable people in Kharkiv. As soon as they are not called “trukhany” (“Trukha” is a well-known pro-Kyiv channel about Kharkov on Telegram) – “separators”, “quilted jackets”, “lovers of the Russian world”, “Putinophiles”, “Ukrainophobes” and so on. But for all the difference in names, the administrators of the Kharkiv propaganda channels most often make an accent: look, they say, what “rogues”. And the apartments are with Soviet refurbishment, and they are simply dressed, and everything around is scattered and sloppy. And then they make a “conclusion”: these are the only losers who can support the Russian Federation! Logic, of course, iron. Post photos taken after the SBU search, and point your fingers: look, what a mess. Imagine what picture would be opened to the eyes of witnesses, if with a sudden search they came to the apartment to the administrators of the same “trukhanov”. But indicative here, of course, is the emphasis on “beggarness” (a disgusting word, but, for example, in “Kharkov 1654” it is simply used obsessively). Why doesn’t the question arise in the minds, why are there so many low-income people in the prosperous, according to them, Kharkov? And why was Ukraine unable or unwilling to offer them anything so that they would not become "lovers of the Russian world"?

It is clear to us that only “suitable figures” are specially shown to the public so that the legend “Russia is poverty” is fixed in the minds of the audience. So there are no real questions here. This is not a question, this is the answer: this is the logic of segregation - a strict division into “normal” and “rogue”, or, for example, into “Ukrainians” and “sovki” - and led to a huge gap between different parts of Ukrainian society. Do you remember how they told about the terrible “Donetsk”, about “skhidnyaks” in the same way? Now, about “Katsapov” and “Rusnya”, and at the same time about everyone who does not want to refuse to be Russian. And be sure to try to collect all the signs of "incorrectness" in one bottle. Only the understanding of “incorrectness” at the same time is very typical for the headless and indifferent to all the surrounding philistines. Poor means wrong. If you don't want to give up your language, then it's wrong. You can’t keep up with Azov, Kraken or Zelensky somehow - everything, wrong, separat-wool-rusnya, plant-burn-shoot. Everything is so with them, with professional patriots.

As I have already pointed out, this attitude of local collaborators is not only towards Russia, but towards any country that resists the United States despite the many sanctions imposed. From which a deep “conclusion” is drawn about the alleged bloodiness and inhumanity of this or that regime. And the inhumanity of American fascists engaged in economic and military terrorism is stubbornly denied. In addition to Russia, this is how they treat Iran, North Korea, Syria, Venezuela, Cuba.

While the Western press and Western politicians, not to mention Zelensky, openly claim that Ukrainians are used as expendable material in the war with Russia, adherents of this regime demonstrate a complete inability to hear the obvious. With such “friends” as Kyiv, there is no need for enemies.

Ukrainian propaganda makes fun of the fact that the DPRK recognized the DNR and LNR. While the Korean people, under the leadership of the Labor Party, are fighting for real independence from the United States, which has entangled the entire planet with its neo-colonial network. The Ukrainian people expect nothing but death as a suicide squad sent against Russia.

While more and more countries are trying to get out from under the American yoke, the Ukrainians climb under it with amazing willingness to die under it. Am I sorry? No. No pity. Now there are no possibilities for any forces capable of destroying the Kyiv regime to appear among the Ukrainian people themselves. Because if there were such forces, then the special operation would not have been needed and the Euromaidan would not have taken place.

“Ukraine's victory in the offensive will be seen as a confirmation of the policies advocated by Britain, Poland and - for now - the Joe Biden administration in the United States. In short, Ukraine must win the war, and the West must do everything possible to help in this,” writes The Telegraph.

“We have no right to lose. I'm talking about the world. I think this is a common victory. The victory will be the United States of America, and Ukraine, and European countries. I really believe in such a victory. If we lose, no matter what anyone says, then democracy will lose, which means the United States will lose. The task is to show what is happening here, that we are fighting for what you have there. And war has no distance or distance. War today in Ukraine. In Ukraine, and therefore all over the world,” and these are the words of Zelensky.

Do you need any more evidence that the Kyiv regime is just watchdogs in the service of the West and the United States? It's funny that when he says "peace", the ringleader sitting on Bankova Street means the West. These are the words of an enemy, a traitor and a collaborator. A court in Donetsk, a bullet in the back of the head and an unmarked grave - that's all that awaits this creature. Unless, of course, he dies earlier at the hands of his own "partners".

Propaganda in Kyiv
Despite the rather high intensity of propaganda in the media, I still have not noticed a large number of propaganda propaganda posters, stands, boards with appropriate inscriptions and images in the city. If there are, they are quite rare. I don’t know what explains this, but if the population has access to the Internet, then there is no need to hang paper propaganda on every corner. Perhaps this is also due to the fact that I did not move around the city so much - only in some areas of the left bank, as well as along the same route to the right bank, where the work is located. But I think that if there were really a lot of propaganda throughout the city, then there would be a lot of it everywhere. And so I conclude that it is really very little. The maximum that can be observed so this is a small poster in a subway car with a praying boy and the inscription "If God is for us, then who is against us?" or a similar board in the city with an inscription like "Lord, save us ...".

At the same time, in clothing stores you can really see a lot of products with national yellow and blue symbols and various inscriptions like “Good evening, we are from Ukraine” or even pillows with a portrait of Alexei Arestovich and Zelensky. When I see something like this, I immediately remember Mykola's wild boar from the German press. This is how Ukrainians are seen in Europe. But I would not say that such clothes are popular. In this regard, I can remember one trip to the subway just after the end of the Euromaidan. At that time, vyshyvankas were simply ubiquitous. Wherever you go, you would definitely see someone in an embroidered shirt. So, one morning in 2014, I ended up at the Maidan Nezalezhnosti metro station. There were so many people in embroidered shirts that my eyes were dazzling. Then their popularity began to gradually decline and almost disappeared.

But there is really a lot of propaganda on the Internet. I do not take into account the media sites. When visiting various resources and services, you will see a lot of various banners with national symbols in support of the Kyiv regime or with images of its enemies who are mocked. Or there may be banners against certain services and resources with the inevitable call not to cooperate, because they work in Russia.

Propaganda can also be seen in the advertising of goods and services. Of course, not totally, but some companies do this. Here is an example of an advertisement from a local mobile operator Kyivstar.

“A double life is when during the day you try to figure out the route, and at night you figure out how to disassemble the machine.”

Or another option:

“A double life is when you are an elementary school teacher during the day and you burn orcs in the comments at night.”

Another example can be imagined: an advertisement for the Hotline online insurance service. The company created three videos based on the idea of ​​ridiculing the image of the Russian military created by Ukrainian propaganda:

“Some creatures prey on washing machines. And we are from Ukraine and we insure our cars online at hotline.finance.”

Or:

“Some creatures are surprised by the toilet in the house. And we from Ukraine can insure a car anywhere. At least in the toilet.

And this is about the elections in the Russian Federation:

“Some beings are incapable of choosing something else. And we in Ukraine like to choose everything. Even if it's hotline.finance insurance."

Moreover, the fact of a default, tens of billions of dollars of debt to Western creditors and the dollar exchange rate at almost 37 hryvnias is, of course, Russian propaganda. Ukrainians live happily and happily...

Here is a quote from an article on the AIN.Business website:

“With this campaign, hotline.finance and the Restless agency demonstrate that there is an endless civilizational abyss between the “Russian world” and Ukraine. Therefore, it was decided to show the neighbors as beings at the beginning of their development, or at the final stage of degradation. While Dantes is the prototype of a modern Ukrainian who is comfortable living in his native land, who is used to services and does everything online, even if it is car insurance. You go to the site or the hotline.finance app, choose one of the many offers from insurance companies, compare conditions, and that's it - insurance is on your phone. Of course, beings have no such choice, they have no choice at all.”

The article ends with the following words:

“We hope that the neighbors will also see our campaign and choke on their import-substituting burger, period.”

Let me remind you once again that such videos are filmed in a country where in the middle of the day in Odessa on May 2, more than 50 people were burned alive, because they are “quilted jackets”, “colorados” and “scoops”. The civilization gap is really huge.

Since before the start of the special operation I posted my resumes on some sites, on March 1 I received an e-mail from the site work.ua with the following content (translated from Ukrainian):

"Let's stop the Russian soldiers! Need everyone's help

The network has an open database of contacts of Russian military personnel. Our task is to make their loved ones understand that the only fate that awaits them in Ukraine is death.

Friends, the information attack is bearing fruit. Therefore, we urge you to act.

What to do

Find the data of Russian soldiers in the file, look for them on social networks and write to their friends. Don't take the first pages, there are many pages. Please browse.

Say that only they can save their military friends from death. Share with them photos of captured and dead invaders. We will act through the dissemination of truthful information.

Write to their wives, mothers and girlfriends.

Call for protests and rallies so that their sons stay alive.

They are very afraid for their loved ones, so they will do everything to stop the soldiers from attacking Ukraine.

Remember that VK and Odnoklassniki are the most common in Russia. Therefore, you need to register there using a VPN.

We advise you to write in a restrained style to evoke the desired emotions. Letter example:

"Hi! My name is... I'm from Ukraine. Our army is killing and capturing your soldiers. Russian troops are suffering huge losses. Your side's total estimated losses as of 0600 March 1, 2022:

personnel approximately - 5710,

planes - 29,

helicopters - 29,

tanks - 198,

armored fighting vehicles - 846,

air defense systems - 7,

SAM BUK - 1,

guns - 74,

ships / boats - 2,

City - 21.

You can save your friends if you go to the rally. If you are not afraid to speak out against the authorities. Otherwise, at any time you will have to receive the two hundredth.

Come out, don't be silent. Don't be afraid. As long as you still have something to worry about.”

When you read such nonsense, it is, of course, funny ... as if the conditional Russian Seryoga is such an idiot as to take the word of no one knows. Now you can go to any Kyiv propaganda resource and find information about hundreds of destroyed tanks, planes, armored personnel carriers, not to mention tens of thousands of personnel. And listening to extraneous conversations, you can find out that in the Donbass Russia is already fighting everything that can drive and shoot, the missiles are half gone. The Russian Federation has nothing but old and rusty junk, and very soon the Armed Forces of Ukraine will return Crimea. As I wrote above, this is an example of thinking after the active consumption of Western propaganda.

Some messages come to the phone. For example, here is an SMS message received on July 20 from PROKURATURA (translated from Ukrainian):

“Every Russian occupier must be punished. If you have become a witness or a victim of war crimes of the Russian Federation in Ukraine, report to the unified nationwide platform warcrimes.gov.ua. Your testimony, photos and videos will become evidence for Ukrainian and international courts. Office of the Attorney General.

And here is a similar SMS from the GPU for March 17:

“The aggressor country will pay for everything! If you have witnessed or been a victim of shelling, aggression or other war crimes of the Russian Federation in Ukraine, report it to the unified nationwide platform warcrimes.gov.ua. Your testimony, photos and videos will become evidence for international courts in The Hague and Strasbourg, as well as in Ukrainian courts, to punish the invaders, and you will be entitled to proper compensation and restoration of violated rights.”

But such SMS-mailings are made by the SBU:

“Dear citizens! Join the defense of our State. Report the found explosive devices, abandoned military equipment, as well as the movements of the invader's troops to the official Telegram bot of the Security Service of Ukraine at the link. Together we will win! Glory to Ukraine!".

Or another situation. Here is the text that could be found on the website of one of the online stores:

“Russian site visitors. Right now, peaceful people are dying from Russian missiles, including children in our cities. And we know that this crime is in the hands of not only Putin, but all your people. And on your hands too. Your silence is a shame and an indelible disgrace. Do everything to stop the war. Take to the streets! Scary? Sabotage work, take vacation, sick leave. Do not give? Threatened with dismissal? Arrange an Italian strike, refuse to do the work. If you are a military man, refuse to carry out criminal orders. You always have a choice - look for how to show that you are against what is happening. What are you against the war. Otherwise, you are not worthy to be called human. The word "Russian" will forever remain synonymous with a coward, a scoundrel and a murderer. And your own descendants will renounce and curse you."

What kind of peaceful people you immediately became ... pacifists. And where were you so “peaceful” from the beginning of the attack on Donbass and in subsequent years, when its people lived under mines and shells? You did not want to organize sabotages, Italian strikes and other "circus with horses". Because they supported the so-called ATO and OOS. Moreover, you yourself would hand over to the police those who would do so. Because over the years, the regime and the local oligarchs have created their own personal armies in the form of punitive battalions and Nazi groups. Now it's too late. Redeem your guilt with blood, with meat... Feel all the horror that Donbass felt.

You know, at one point I realized that the inhabitants, who took the position of the Kyiv regime, are not at all affected by the arguments that the Armed Forces of Ukraine are shelling the cities of Donbass, from which children, including children, die. It is just as pointless to point out that the Western press is passing off the Tochka-U strike by the Armed Forces of Ukraine on Donetsk as Russian. This is of no interest to anyone. In fact, one should only point to an objective picture, which better places the positions of the parties and does not allow manipulation of data that the interlocutor may not know about at all.

Supporters of the Kyiv regime themselves at the Euromaidan called Russia their eternal enemy, against which they pledged to fight. And over the following years, they turned their territory into a training ground for NATO. So? So. Well, if so, then what kind of claims can there be against Russia? The Kremlin generally reacted very sluggishly and belatedly to what was happening in Ukraine long before the Euromaidan. And he began to act when the whole of Ukraine had already been turned into an American foothold. Now all these “nezalezhnyks” who signed up to fight against the Russian Federation are whining that Russia is destroying Ukraine. How else can you be treated? Are civilians dying? Well, this, again, is your fault, not Russia. You wanted to fight with Russia. They themselves signed up as suicide bombers for a world liberal order based on the rules of the American oligarchy. So be prepared to get shot. Everything is very simple.

You can also say that on the Internet resources loyal to the Kyiv regime, they are actively working with the population on the issue of maintaining ideological purity. Since I am subscribed in Telegram to many sites and resources of Kyiv propaganda, I have to read everything. For example, here is (translated from Ukrainian):

“A list of 100 Ukrainian channels in Telegram, which are supervised by Russia. This list was confirmed by the SBU, the Ministry of Defense, the Ministry of Internal Affairs and other state security agencies. Be sure to check subscriptions and remove pro-Russian channels.”

A rather long list of objectionable channels is attached to the post. Democracy and freedom of speech in action.

I can say that if before February 24 in the local media it was still possible to meet, among other things, criticism of Bankova, now it is basically impossible. On the one hand, this is understandable, since wartime. But on the other hand, it is not clear. After all, according to Kyiv propaganda, the war of the Russian Federation was waged before, but there was no martial law… Now you can read wording like “as a result of full-scale aggression of the Russian Federation…”. And what, before it was not full-scale? I don’t remember such a wording in the text of the first and second Minsk agreements. So what kind of aggression was before? Small scale? It is not clear... And there are many such contradictions in Kyiv propaganda. Now, when Zelensky has subdued all the media for himself, including with the help of the so-called “anti-oligarchic” law, any other critical formulations are basically impossible. Since all speakers and the media are under the close supervision of various information censors and intelligence agencies. And I must say that in this regard, Kyiv is much more consistent than Moscow.

Since the first HIMARS MLRS arrived in Ukraine, the local media and Zelensky's office have been conducting an all-out advertising campaign for Western weapons. In general, the Kyiv media are constantly talking about revenge. Zelensky, Budanov, Arestovich, Danilov, Podolyak, as well as other local riffraff, buzzing non-stop in the telethon, now and then convince the population that the allied forces will be thrown back, and their old "junk" is broken. No matter how you look in Telegram, you will definitely see some post about HIMARS.

I will give one such example from the Telegram channel The Page. One of my favorite. This fake has long been exposed, but suddenly someone does not know. This example clearly shows that local propagandists take their own citizens for idiots who cannot read.

We are talking about the fact that the editorial office of the Rossiya Segodnya agency in Belarus allegedly sent a “request” to the Ministry of Defense with a request to remove the story about the destruction of the HIMARS mock-up for Sputnik Belarus. A photo of the "request" is attached. And a note to it (translated from Ukrainian):

“The Cinematic Universe of the Russian Superhero or What is the Real “Negative Emergence” (“Cinema Universe of the Russian Superhero” is a mistake that a native speaker would never make, which leads to appropriate thoughts).

Russian cinema should ensure the victories of the Russian army at least on the screen, because the reality is very humiliating for the “second in the world”. As in the world of Marvel, in the world of "superheroes" of Russia there are several universes. In one DonThanos has already captured Zelensky and he is in Grozny. Otherwise, Bunker Grandpa aka SuperBotox hasn't even started defeating enemies yet, and his Bear Man threatens to wipe the planet from this version of the multiverse.

Now the filmmakers have received a new HIMARS antagonist, filming of his destruction is already planned in Belarus. Preparations are underway: castings are underway for the role of HIMARS and the main winner. They say that Bulbamen wanted to play the main role, but he only has a supporting role.”

You start reading the “request” and discover that the authors of this fake have problems not only with Ukrainian, but also with Russian. The word “agency”, the incorrect use of the preposition “about destruction”, as well as the spelling of the patronymic “Gennadiyevich” further suggest that these texts are not actually composed by Ukrainians. I admit that this information is dumped to them "from above", and the channel editors simply publish it without reading it.

Since I have a lot of both Russian and Ukrainian channels on Telegram, I have long noticed that news from Kyiv propaganda channels, as well as from “oppositional” Russian media, and the accents they set often repeat each other. And this suggests why, during the NMD in the Russian Federation, enemy information agents operate in the rear. I consider it important to say a few words about this.

Sometimes I really feel uncomfortable with the rampant freedom of speech that exists in Russia. The country is conducting an NVO, and a complete mess is going on in the rear and agents of the West are working with might and main, promoting its agenda and information. How is this to be understood? Why all this circus with foreign agents? And these timid remarks, like, please stick a tag on that you are a foreign agent, otherwise we will write you a fine. Yes, they wanted to spit on laws and fines. These are enemies, and there should be no enemies in the rear. Not in any way. Neither virtual nor real. Which Radio Liberty, Deutsche welle, Forbes, etc. etc.? All Western media and other so-called "independent" offices, feeding on Western money, should be thrown out of the territory of Russia, and their broadcasting is blocked. But no, decorum is observed in the Kremlin. Democracy indeed. What propriety when they spit in your face? It is necessary not to observe decency, but to beat the face. And not only at the front, but also in the rear. When China banned the BBC after a similar move for CGTN in England, they didn't beat around the bush. They didn't express any concerns. And they acted decisively and without warning.

When the Kremlin tries to show itself to be greater democrats than the Western democrats themselves, it is simply disgusting. Western democracy is fascism in its purest form, only under different banners. On the one hand, the Kremlin is talking about fascist Ukraine, and the West, which has been nurturing and cherishing the Kyiv regime for years, somehow turns out to be “democratic”. A more schizophrenic picture cannot be imagined. Don't find?

This leads to the conclusion that since Russia is capitalist, and capitalism is always a mess and chaos, to the extent that it wages war clumsily and inconsistently.

Previously, we had a great idea - the struggle for communism, which united all the Soviet peoples and made us stronger. What has democracy done? It weakened the former Soviet republics and pitted them against each other, from which only the West benefited. In addition to Ukraine, the Russian Federation now has to constantly be distracted by the Caucasus and Central Asia, where the West is building up ties and influence. What is the idea of ​​a democratic RF? Russian world? Are you seriously? This is not an idea, but an ideological sabotage against ourselves. We can fight the West as much as we want and pretend to be the standard of “correct democracy”, but this “correct democracy” does not exist. This is nonsense. Before our eyes, the Western bourgeoisie itself is destroying with pleasure all those ideals that it itself built and inspired in its colonies. What now? Former colonies are trying to convince the mother country that that they are big democrats. This absurd situation perfectly demonstrates what Lenin called the decay of capitalism. But this is another story about the fact that two homogeneous market capitalist systems converged in the war.

I will note one more detail from the Kyiv propaganda, which could be seen from the quotes above. Now everywhere, on almost any site, the word "Russia" is defiantly written not with a capital letter, but with a lowercase letter. I find this funny, because, apparently, believers in “peremoga” believe that if they insult the Russian Federation everywhere and everywhere, then this will somehow bring the defeat of the allied forces closer. This can be added as a detail to the message that the Kyiv regime and its adherents hope to win with the help of swearing.

There are many examples of large retail chains or other organizations that posted a swear sentence about a Russian warship right on their Facebook home page. This can say a lot about the level of self-esteem of the local natives, who pride themselves on swearing in public. I am not a hypocrite and sometimes I myself use obscenities in everyday life, like many others. But I consider it unacceptable to use obscenities in public, especially for political purposes. But what can be expected from real Europeans?

The verbal abuse and humiliation that can be heard from ordinary Ukrainians and seen in the propaganda of the Kyiv regime reveals the long-established psychology of those people who support the Kyiv regime and the war against Donbass. Swear words for them are an object of pride, which they demonstrate to foreigners with undisguised pleasure. If the Kyiv punishers cannot defeat the enemy even with the help of Western weapons, then they will “defeat” the enemy in the news bulletins, inventing fairy tales about the “Kiev ghost” or “chasing away” the Russian army with the same swearing. Therefore, I do not see any reason to convince them of anything. Only a fool would decide to argue with such "opponents" about anything.

As you can see, the dehumanizing Western propaganda against the Russian and other peoples of Russia has not changed for a hundred years. Those whom the West cannot subdue, he exposes as savages and "orcs", and those who submit to him, he extols as members of the privileged club of the so-called "free world" and composes a "heroic" biography of him. In this regard, it is worth paying attention to the rhetoric of the first persons of the regime addressed to the "Western partners".

Whenever possible, they emphasize that they want to deal with the "civilized world." All this can be seen on the example of the Nazi fascists, who allowed even untermenschs to serve in their ranks, who were promised everything they wanted, and then thrown into battle against our grandfathers and great-grandfathers, where they were consistently crushed. The Americans, as experienced colonialists, are also fluent in this technique and flatter the Kyiv regime, which is especially liked by the local natives.

(Continued on following post.)

blindpig

Post by blindpig » Thu Oct 06, 2022 2:13 pm

(Continued from previous post.)

stead of conclusions. Rashism, fascism and collecting lands... What's going on with the NWO?
With the beginning of the NMD, the propagandists of the Kyiv regime began to call the Russian troops rashists, i.e. Russian fascists who allegedly want to destroy Ukraine and the Ukrainian people. Joint accusations of fascism on both sides are one of the features of the information background of the SVO, but neither the Russian Federation, nor the West and the Kyiv regime supervised by it have ever heard a clear explanation of what fascism is. In any case, I never met him. Each side, accusing the enemy of fascism, at the same time has completely different ideas from him about what it is. Of course, this is not about a scientific approach, but exclusively about propaganda. On the topic of the interpretation of fascism by the Russian Federation in the conditions of the NWO, I have already spoken in the fourth section of the work “The New Cold War and the Tasks of Communism”, and therefore I will not repeat what has already been written.

On April 19 of this year, the Kyiv propaganda resource Novoye Vremya published an article about the appearance on the Wikipedia website of an article about rashism.

“Rashism (from “Russia” (Eng. Russia, “Rush”) + “fascism”), or Russian fascism, is a term used by scientists, politicians and publicists to refer to the political ideology and social practice of the ruling regime in Russia at the end of the 20th - beginning of the 21st centuries, based on the ideas of the “special civilizational mission” of the Russians, the “seniority of the fraternal people”, intolerance towards elements of the culture of other peoples; on totalitarianism and imperialism of the Soviet type, the use of Russian Orthodoxy as a moral doctrine, on geopolitical instruments of influence, primarily energy resources for European countries, military force, in relation to countries within the sphere of influence of the Russian Federation, ”the article states.

And here, for example, is what Anatoly Kuzichev, the host of the Propaganda channel on YouTube, writes in a Telegram post on May 16:

“Rashism is such a disparaging name for the ideology of “gathering Russian lands”. Ukrainians have reinvented this word and are now pedaling it in every possible way.

Already in the Verkhovna Rada they are calling on journalists and media organizations to use this unpretentious term and its derivatives in their publications and broadcasts "for its gradual organic entry into scientific, professional and colloquial discourse."

It is worth remembering that such a word has been appearing in the Ukrainian media for a long time. Here is an article on Ukrayinska Pravda from May 2010. At that time, Viktor Yanukovych was the president of the country, Crimea was part of Ukraine, and Russophobia was already blooming and smelling.

And even earlier, Dudayev used a similar term, but called it “Russianism”. How it all ended for Dudayev - we remember very well how it will end for Ukraine - can be assumed. But for this you need to strain and use logic and historicism.

By the way, I suggest you follow the link above to the website of the Verkhovna Rada in order to familiarize yourself with the list of signs indicating the presence of fascism in the Russian Federation. Frankly, this is just a mockery of the mind. However, as well as the theory of some kind of "totalitarianism", the label of which is hung on any regime, whether bourgeois or communist, if it does not obey the collective West.

The above Wikipedia definition of “racism” is so abstract that it can already be said that its author or authors do not understand what they are writing about. Only in the disorganized consciousness of an individual brought up on Western political demagoguery can fascism, Stalinism, and Orthodoxy be combined in one “bottle”. Especially considering the consciousness of the current inhabitants, who believe that political orientation is the political direction to which a person refers himself. But this is not so at all. Thinking you are someone is not the same as being someone.

Not words speak about a person, but deeds. Especially in politics. For example, should Americans be considered fascists? To the layman, this is not at all obvious. As well as for "educating" it paid political scientists. As I have already pointed out, the term "fascism" is used by both sides of the conflict, but neither one nor the other can define exactly what they mean by this word. This, by the way, is a distinctive feature of bourgeois political "science", which still believes in the existence of some kind of "National Socialism" simply because there was such a party whose members called themselves that. But, apparently, for very many it will be a discovery that no National Socialism has ever existed. This is pure so-called "political technology", invented for fools who were stupid enough to believe in it. And now such idiots

Democracy is a political system of exploiting classes that creates the illusion of the power of the people and is completely opposed to the interests, first of all, of the working majority of that same people. There is no “right” or “wrong” democracy, as Western or Russian propaganda is trying to convince us. In a bourgeois state, there is only the dictatorship of the bourgeoisie, which means that as soon as the proletariat begins to show the first signs of political activity in a way not set by the bourgeois ideologists, democracy will immediately turn into fascism - an open terrorist dictatorship. And the anti-communism that we are seeing now - both harsh in Ukraine and the West, and rather mild in the Russian Federation, not yet turning into fascism - has exactly the same goal - to prevent the formation of a disparate proletariat into a revolutionary class in the future. This is not done intentionally, but because communism is absolutely unacceptable to any bourgeoisie. The term after the destruction of the USSR has exceeded 30 years, but our Russian bourgeoisie will never miss an opportunity to kick Lenin, Stalin, communism, once again retell nonsense from Solzhenitsyn or talk about millions of innocently tortured citizens. This means that it is afraid of communism, which means that it is afraid of the people that it controls and at the expense of which it fattens.

Even now, non-Western bourgeois political regimes around the world can still perceive communist China, because it really does not interfere in their affairs, and also because it is the strongest economic and military power, with which it is profitable to trade and cooperate in many areas and projects. But how they will act against the communists in their countries is not a secret. But, again, this is a matter of a more or less distant future.

I anticipate the question in the style of YouTube leftists: what then can the communists do? But nothing. The communists know what to do, but the leftists want to fight Putinism and “shake the regime.” Flag in hand and drum around the neck.

Of course, now is not the time for the struggle for communism in the most direct sense. To begin with, it is important to create basic cells with high quality personnel and propaganda. And while the communist movement is in hibernation, it is very important for the ideologists of both the Russian and Western bourgeoisie to divert the discussion of fascism from the struggle against communism into the mainstream of superiority along national or ethnic lines. Therefore, at this stage, we have no choice but to watch their endless debates about democracy and fascism from the sidelines in order to draw the necessary conclusions for further political struggle. After all, we already know that fascism is not the opposite of democracy, but on the contrary, fascism is a product of democracy.

It makes no sense to expect from politicians, political scientists, political technologists, experts of all stripes and journalists on both sides of the correct definition of the concepts of "democracy", "liberalism", "nationalism", "fascism", "communism", "conservatism" and etc. But it is they who are now shaping the consciousness of the proletariat, where everything can be everything and anything is possible. Absolutely illogical consciousness. Here, for example, is a quote from the post of the official representative of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Maria Zakharova:

"The dictatorship of liberalism has won a final victory over democracy."

What? Such expressions are like the proverbial Zen koans that have no logical solution. When you read this, you inevitably fall into something like a stupor, like: “So, what did I just read?” But it is on the basis of such reflections that conclusions are drawn and political decisions are made. And what are the theological reflections of Zakharova at the St. Petersburg Economic Forum this year about what is happening in the West worth. Therefore, one should not be surprised at Dmitry Medvedev's reflections on the dispute with Europe about Christian values ​​at the height of the NWO. As well as Lukashenka's reflections on the struggle between good and evil. The Russian Federation is fighting against fascism, and no one can clearly and distinctly explain what this fascism consists of. As well as where he came from in Ukraine. The same with liberalism. Putin has long stated that he is a liberal, but the word "liberal" in the Russian Federation has become a dirty word. And about how one is consistent with the other, Putin's fans do not think. But on the other hand, the word “patriotism” is everywhere as an antithesis to liberalism. And what kind of "patriotism" is and what it is, no one explains either. Political terms seem to live their lives in the media field, the meaning of which everyone determines on a whim, intuitively, sensually. All these people believe that communism is a utopia. But they go to temples to pray to a god whose kingdom is not of this world.

Fascism and SVO
Practice shows that without defining the class characteristics of fascism, when studying this phenomenon, one can endlessly wander in the three pines and not one meter come closer to understanding its essence. At the moment, in the context of the SVO, it should be pointed out that when assessing both characteristics of fascism from two sides, it is worth saying this notorious - "both are worse." Because the denazifiers from the Russian Federation, in their understanding of fascism, froze in identifying fascism exclusively as a political movement of the first half of the 20th century and its modern imitators, while Ukrainian propagandists are generally engaged in frank fiction, characterizing Stalinism as a variety of fascism and simply writing down everything that they do not like the politics of the current Russian Federation. In this case, one article from The Economist about fascism in the Russian Federation is noteworthy, which demonstrates the complete weakness of the thought of those who write such materials. On the Telegram channel "Apple Stas" they just gave a short extract from this material. And what do we have:

“The economist gave birth to an article in which, attention, explains to the world that Russia is a fascist country. The evidence base is designed to impress bright Western souls. We read and, to put it mildly, we are surprised:

No one speaks openly about the situation in Ukraine.

The Z symbol looks like a half-swastika.

Putin's personality cult.

"Cult of the Dead" as part of the Victory Day.

Emphasis on the traditional family and hatred of homosexuality.

Back in 2007 (ideal, according to the West, Russian politician) Yegor Gaidar hinted at Russia's revanchism.

In 2014, Boris Nemtsov spoke about Russia and fascism, and then he was killed.

Vladimir Solovyov wears a strict jacket.

Olga Skabeeva looks like a dominatrix.

30% of Russians believe that torture should be allowed.

Think it's all bullshit? Here's a treat for you: the germs of fascism in Russians were sown by the TV series 17 Moments of Spring, because famous Soviet actors appeared there in Nazi uniforms with swastikas.

Remaining on the point of view of purchased academic science, it is impossible to objectively understand what fascism is, because one will have to wander either in the fantasies of “fascist thinkers” without the possibility of entering the solid ground of materialism, or in the endless interpretations of this term among academic researchers. Subtracting all this peel and tinsel can increase erudition, but it will not add intelligence. Read, for example, the book "Lawyers of Fascism" by A.S. Blanca. The author lists the bourgeois theories that explain Hitler's rise to power for so long that you quickly catch yourself thinking that you have already forgotten where you started. And it is not difficult to get confused in these interpretations.

You need to pay attention not to tinsel, who wore what, what stripes he wore and what speeches he made, but who and for what money bought these same shirts for their pocket fighters, so that useful idiots could exterminate the communists. After all, the police were not always suitable for this, and the militants are a very convenient thing. From which we can draw the second conclusion that fascism has never been a separate current of political thought. At the same time, fascism as an instrument of power control of the bourgeoisie in different periods of the history of the 20th and 21st centuries has a different context.

That is why it is a mistake to characterize the fascism of our day based on the criteria of the Marxists of the first half of the 20th century. After all, fascism did not disappear after the Second World War, but moved into new conditions, being picked up by the main anti-communist forces in the form of the United States and NATO to fight the USSR and the Warsaw Pact. After the destruction of the USSR, fascism turned into the foreign policy of the United States and NATO to subjugate the rest of the world under the pretext of fighting terrorism, and the anti-communist component temporarily disappeared from it. All that remained was the proclaimed right to rule the whole world, i.e. kill and exterminate under the pretext of "defending democracy" and "national interests". Now he is facing head-on with communist China, which has gained economic, political and military power, around which other countries are grouped, interested in destroying the existing political order. The reason for the US struggle with China and BRICS is somewhat different, but generally unchanged - to prevent the loss of its dominance. Well, since the Russian Federation is a key partner of China, the United States decided to deal with it first. But, as we see, they did not calculate the forces.

So, should Americans be called fascists? The layman will immediately say that this is a mistake, because they are called "democrats." And he will be wrong, because fascism is not the name of a party, not a political doctrine or political self-identification, but a real political practice of capitalism and a real ideology. Both serve the basis of imperialism. Therefore, I repeat once again, there is no point in talking about some "fascists" as some kind of separate political force. Democrat and fascist are one and the same. Actions speak, not words. Because deeds and deeds are a manifestation of the essence. It doesn't matter what a democrat or a fascist painted with swastikas says. Their goal is absolutely the same - the preservation of capitalism in any way and the dominance of one particular national detachment of the oligarchy in the world.

The actions of the United States and NATO after the Second World War indicate that they have long surpassed the Nazis in the scale of crimes. But no one can judge them for this yet, because for this they must be defeated by military means. And I am convinced that this day will surely come. The American fascist regime, as well as its henchmen, will be condemned by history.

As you can see, now neither the former adviser to Donald Trump, John Bolton, nor the former CIA director James Woolsey are embarrassed to openly say that the United States has been and is still engaged in the practice of coup d'état. But this “for some reason” does not cause scandals in democratic countries. And none of the sixes like the Baltic regimes begins to cut the "truth-womb" against Washington, that the fascists sit in the White House. At the same time, they do not consider it shameful to accuse of fascism any political regime that opposes the West and does not share its ideological principles. And what criteria to choose for this is a matter of taste. After all, you can just make them up.

Take, for example, an article about "rashism" on the website of the Estonian National Broadcasting Service (ERR) " Aimar Ventsel: the wartime word is rashism ". The author has been trying for a long time to prove that fascism is in the Russian Federation, but he can’t really formulate what it is. As a result, he has to admit the existence of a huge number of interpretations of this concept. He ends with the words chic in every respect:

“But the debate is ongoing, and perhaps in the course of this debate, other swear words circulating on the Internet will also become scientific terms.”

What did you want to say? Yes, it doesn’t matter ... This, in fact, is all the current collaborators.

So why do Western regimes allow themselves to interfere in the affairs of other countries and carry out coups there? Yes, because they believe that they have the right to interfere in the affairs of other countries when it comes to the interests of the American and, more broadly, the Western oligarchy and the "world order based on rules."

The American regime is driven by the same chosenness and superiority over other nations, which are declared inferior on a political basis and must be democratized, that is, conquered. As Biden himself, as well as his advisers, has repeatedly said, the struggle is for the existence of a liberal world order. I mean the American world order. And in Ukraine now there is not some special “Ukrainian fascism”, but American fascism, only dressed in an embroidered shirt. This should be clear from those statements by Western politicians and the media, as well as from the words of the leader of the Kyiv regime himself that Ukrainians are fighting Russia for US interests. As Zelensky said, if the Kyiv regime loses, then the United States will lose, democracy will lose.

Now leading Western politicians are again talking about the fight against communism. More precisely, with communist China, while leftists posing as communists continue to believe in their own lies that capitalism has allegedly flourished in China for a long time. It is the fight against communism that is the main and main goal of the fascist West. The purpose of fascism, no matter what symbols and political declarations cover it up, is always the same - the world hegemony of a specific group of oligarchs and, consequently, the fight against communism. And in the future, his second feature will be more and more clearly manifested. And all over the world, as soon as the communists again turn into an organized force under the leadership of experienced and authoritative leaders.

Consequently, world history is still moving not in the direction of some kind of "multipolar world", which is actually only an intermediate stage after the destruction of Western neo-colonialism, but in the direction of the "Communism" station. Because even after the collapse of the Western empire, its economic system and liberal agenda, the confrontation between communism and nationalism will inevitably come to the fore over time. You can be sure that China's popularity in the world will only grow. This means that there will immediately be forces that will try to stifle new shoots in the form of communist underground organizations and parties. It is still difficult to say exactly how this will happen and in what form, but it is inevitable. And already now we can see the beginnings of a future confrontation. One has only to look at the anti-communist insides of the main Russian politicians. As you can see, they do not see any contradiction between their anti-fascist pathos towards the Kyiv regime and anti-communism, which inevitably slips into their statements, and even more so in their politics.

As for the Russian Federation itself, fascism is contraindicated for it. If he really appears, then the country will fall apart at the seams in a matter of moments. That is why the West supports scumbags like Navalny and many others who are ready to build collaborative "free" regimes. Fascism is always anti-communism. But anti-communism is different from anti-communism. And the anti-communism of the Kremlin cannot be compared with the anti-communism of the West and the Kyiv regime. Communist parties are not banned in the Russian Federation, and bloggers posing as communists and arguing that fascisization is growing in the Russian Federation are nothing more than fools who are not able to understand that if there was real fascism in Russia, they would be shut down pretty quickly mouths and would be buried in somewhere in the woods.

Now the American empire is facing the biggest crisis since the destruction of the Soviet Union and is trying with all its might to preserve the so-called "rules-based world order." But there is already an alternative BRICS bloc with an informal leader in the person of China. The emergence of this bloc was inevitable, since it is impossible to conserve the development of other countries. The so-called "end of history" turned out to be another ideological mythologeme of liberalism. "Globalization", or, in other words, the transformation of the whole world into one large colony, subject to the same "rules", turned out to be very unsustainable. But the United States really wants to maintain its power, and therefore Washington will try to foment wars everywhere. Using, among other things, anti-colonial and anti-imperialist rhetoric.

It is quite logical that the United States has already started talking openly about the need to decolonize Russia, and Kyiv has moved on to voicing Washington's appetites under the guise of "Ukraine's interests."

“We must understand: if Russia remains in the form in which it is, then it is only a matter of time before it can start another war. Therefore, our task is to make Russia such that she does not even have the desire to think that she can attack her neighbors, especially in the way she did in relation to our country”;

“We have an understanding of what concerns our neighbor Russia. If there is no decolonization there (the fragmentation of the country along the borders of national republics), if there is no demilitarization, if there are no these “de”, we, even after doing our homework, will be in a very difficult situation, because, having such a non-demilitarized neighbor, we will be constantly in danger. The issue of democracy and Russia is, unfortunately, today in general things that are not in any combination and never have been. And there is no need for illusions that they had some kind of democracy there in 1991. They never had it, because, in essence, they cannot deal with this issue.

For us, the decolonization of Russia is the number one issue. If they remain within the same limits in which they are today, if they do not get rid of those colonies from which they feed like a vampire on blood, from these colonies, it will be very difficult for us to keep the situation ”;

“Until the time the Russian Federation collapses, until it gets rid of the colonies, it will not happen.

Therefore, our victory is when the Russian Federation ceases to exist as an empire, a “non-empire”, as a country that has colonies in the 21st century, until it gets rid of them, when we see what Russia is like, how much it there is left, until that time, even if we return all our territories, if we are safe, there will be no final victory. The final victory is a change in the territory of Russia,” Oleksiy Danilov, Secretary of the Security Council of Ukraine, in an interview with Voice of America.

“I think the US military goals in this conflict should include the de-imperialization of Russia. It seems to me that we must start the end of the Russian Federation in its current form. We need to be prepared for what we were not ready for in the case of the USSR, ”- ex-commander of US troops in Europe Ben Hodges.

All this is familiar, and there is nothing new in it. Of course, Danilov does not raise the issue of US decolonization. No intelligence, no courage.

The anti-imperialist rhetoric used by the United States is that the seizure of certain countries under its control is called "liberation" by American politicians. After all, they bring "freedom and democracy." By the way, this can be seen in the rhetoric of the Western media, which devoted laudatory articles to Gorbachev, wondering why in Russia people still consider Gorbachev a traitor, because, according to the West, he is a liberator. Not only the lackey Danilov thinks the same way, but also the entire Kyiv politician and his media servants: that the establishment of “real democracy” in the country is possible only after the transition of one or another country under the control of the United States and its sixes from the Big Seven. To this it should be added that democracy is only a method of carrying out bourgeois dictatorship, and the differences in how this democracy is carried out

The dismemberment of the territory of the Russian Federation is necessary not at all for the sake of some kind of “freedom” and “independence”, but, on the contrary, for the sake of creating new state formations on the territory, similar to Kyiv, the entire “democratic” nature of which would be determined solely by the control of the United States and NATO. The flag of "democracy" has been used and is being used by Washington solely to rob countries, and therefore only finished people can seriously believe that "Western partners" care about their well-being. They have always baked and baked exclusively about their own well-being. And not even their peoples, but their bourgeoisie. Moreover, they are constantly talking about this, and whoever is able to hear this message will understand me.

That is why so-called "rashism" is shouted the most about not only Russian, Ukrainian, Belarusian and other collaborators, but the same scum from other former Soviet republics, ready to use themselves in the interests of American imperialism. And only in the West do local PR managers make them "heroes of democracy", while the rest of the world, whose support they allegedly enjoy (in words), "for some reason" does not see this, because after the Second World War there is no such place in planet , whereverfelt the real impact of Western democracy. Of course, the very rejection of sanctions against the Russian Federation by most countries of the world speaks more of political pragmatism than of solidarity with the Russian Federation. And now they, observing the course of the NWO, are accordingly building their political line. Although one should not discount the historical memory of the colonial rule of the West in certain regions of the world. This is exactly what Ukrainian collaborators, as carriers of neo-colonial native consciousness, cannot understand in principle.

The Russian Federation under Putin has declared some kind of war on the American world order, and this is its great merit. But, unlike in 1917, the Russian Federation is a bourgeois country that challenged the Western empire, but not capitalism, while after the October Revolution we challenged not just the United States or England, but capitalism in general and its main weapon - Western imperialism. Having failed to defeat us at once by means of intervention and local traitors in the conditions of the civil war, the West raised and threw the Hitlerite military machine into our Motherland. It didn't work out. After the collapse of the USSR, American oligarchs actively developed its former republics. But the capitalists of the Russian Federation, as the largest and richest country of the former USSR, gradually matured themselves to sovereignty. Now the collective West has nurtured the Kyiv regime near the borders of the Russian Federation, which is rapidly pumping weapons, tries to shake up situations at the borders and work for internal destabilization. But the goal is still the same - colonization under the guise of "decolonization". The same story is being played out for China.

It is easy to understand that Ukraine has become a field of confrontation between the Russian Federation and the collective West led by the United States. It is the latter who are interested in inciting Ukrainians as cannon fodder against Russians, since they are direct beneficiaries of this conflict. What should be done? Ukrainians and Russians must stop hostility and unite together not only to destroy the American world order, but also to destroy all those collaborators that make up the Kyiv regime and on which it relies. But that's in theory. Whereas in practice this is unrealistic, which means that the Ukrainian nation is in for hard times.

In the context of the struggle with the West, the current Russian Federation can only either conduct military operations, as in Ukraine, or build alliances, as with Belarus, or strengthen its positions in neighboring post-Soviet republics within organizations like the EAEU and the CSTO. Moreover, in the neighboring states, in places, sporadically, exactly the same fascism is gaining strength, as in Ukraine. Representatives of which believe that it is worth expelling the Russians, as soon as the country becomes independent and transformed. As the coup attempt in Kazakhstan showed, Tokayev was not far from Yanukovych. But at least he was smart enough to pick up the phone and call Moscow, while Yanukovych just turned out to be a coward who was not able to give an order for the violent suppression of the Euromaidan even when everything was just beginning. Carry out an anti-terrorist operation and clean up local militants. In Kazakhstan, the story is not over. Tokayev simply pretends that local homegrown fascists do not exist. As a result, the problem will be launched and will have to be treated militarily.

In the light of current events, it is important to point out that, despite all its anti-Westernism, the Russian political scene is filled with people who think in the same frame of reference as Western politicians, but in reverse. And all because anti-Westernism and criticism of the West is not an indicator of the progressiveness of thought at all. This is just what unites the most diverse political regimes that compete with the United States. China, North Korea and other communist countries are the only progressive force from the entire anti-Western conventional “bloc”, while all the rest are also reactionary in nature, just not to the same extent as the United States.

As we know, Western ideologists accuse the Russian Federation not only of fascism, but also of authoritarianism and totalitarianism. But the label of "totalitarianism" is also used in Russian propaganda against the US. This, by the way, indicates both the class unity of consciousness and the fact that the modern Russian political “elite”, while fighting the West, is ideologically trying to imitate this West, trying on those ideological “clothes” that it has repeatedly tried on the Russian Federation. Like, your democracy is wrong, and we will show what democracy is right. But this is nonsense, because there is no "correct democracy". Democracy has exposed and discredited itself to such an extent in the eyes of the proletariat that only the world of ideological illusions and anti-communist fairy tales thrown over the eyes of the bourgeoisie maintains its viability. Since, as practice has shown, the only thing the proletariat is capable of without the communists is only senseless and merciless pogroms and fights with the police. That is why now the bourgeoisie rules to a greater extent, not so much by force, but thanks to the skillful use of the media resource. In this way it keeps the proletariat under control much more tenaciously than putting it in chains, as before.

This gives grounds to assert that we have already reached the point where the former Western colonies have already “pumped” into capitalism so much that they no longer need advice from the West on how to build this very capitalism in their country. Accordingly, now they either do not want to build what is called democracy, or they declare that they no longer need the lessons of the West about creating their own democracy and seek to block its opportunities to interfere in their political systems. But that is how the bourgeoisie thinks. And there is nothing progressive in this. Generally. With the exception of the fight against Western agents of influence. And the fact that after the Second World War in bourgeois countries parties with communist names, which also consider it normal to play democracy, are passed off as communist parties, aggravates the situation even more.

In short, we see that the struggle between the Western empire and its former colonies is not at all for any radically different values, but for the preservation of capitalism and its political system in the form of democracy. In turn, this does not mean that this struggle does not have a progressive character, as various Russian YouTube leftists do. The destruction of Western fascism as the most reactionary force in the world is a progressive act under the given conditions. It is worth adding to this that the current Russian bourgeoisie, despite all its ostentatious anti-Westernism in official rhetoric, is still the bearer of colonial consciousness, which it does not notice and is not going to notice. This raises the question of the success of the struggle against Western hegemony.

For example, the story of the blocking of Russian channels on YouTube. In response, the Foreign Ministry accused the service and the United States of violating "freedom of speech" and demanded that access be restored. The faith of the Russian bourgeoisie in the postulates of Western democracy is similar to its faith in the Lord's Prayer. No difference. They believe that there is some kind of democracy, the postulates of which are indisputable and approved for centuries. That in the West, it turns out, is just an abuse of the principles of this very democracy. At the same time, it is lost sight of the fact that the Western bourgeoisie gave birth to this very democracy and uses it for its intended purpose.

Of course, at some point the US and Europe will "eat up" their strength and cease to pose a threat to the rest of the world, but the problems of capitalism will not go away. Now the national detachments of the bourgeoisie still manage to divert the attention of their proletariat, explaining its problems by the intrigues of the West, and thereby stir up patriotism (as well as vice versa). But one day there will come a moment when this "trump card" in the sleeve will no longer play. And who then will be guilty of all the problems when such a formidable adversary disappears? One should not be deceived by this bourgeois propaganda that depicts "friendship of peoples" and "heaven on earth" (of course, I deliberately exaggerate) after the West is defeated. It still works now, when there is someone to be friends with. But after this technique in propaganda will no longer work. If the communists do not fail their work and stop playing at democracy, then it is they who will become the main consistent critics of the national bourgeoisie, and, consequently, will become its main enemies. And in Russia as well.

In modern Kremlin propaganda, the leadership of the Russian Federation appears to be resolute and courageous, but when we read the articles of the country's first politicians, this image diverges from reality in their reflections. Take, for example, the article by Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov "On staging as a method of Western policy", published in Izvestia.

At the very end of the text, Lavrov summarizes:

“If the members of the Western alliance do not know how to live according to this principle, are not ready to build a truly universal architecture of equal security and cooperation, then let them leave everyone else alone, let them stop forcibly driving into their camp with threats and blackmail those who want to live by their own mind, Let them actually recognize the right of independent, self-respecting countries to freedom of choice. This is democracy - in fact, and not played out on a crookedly knocked together political stage.

To be honest, after reading this, I was left in some, let's say, bewilderment ... The Russian Federation is waging a proxy war with NATO in Ukraine and at the same time continues to beg and even beg NATO for dialogue, trying to talk about some kind of decency ... Throughout the article, Lavrov exposes the cheating moves of the West, but in the end he sums it up by asking this very cheater to play fair. What does it mean? The modern West, without exception, is all fascists who believe that their right is to rule the whole world, and the duty of the rest is to obey. This is their whole “democracy”. So why these questions and petitions for the recognition of the right of other countries to their own development? In numerous interviews, he repeatedly stated the inability to negotiate and the death of Western diplomacy precisely because of the refusal to dialogue. So how long can you bang your head on the door and beg for this very dialogue with the enemy? After all, all the actions of the West after the start of the NWO indicate that no one there intends to conduct a dialogue with the Kremlin. If they didn't give a damn about the security guarantees offered, then what's the point in negotiating? NATO has made it clear that it will speak only after victory on the battlefield. And this is the behavior of a country that positions itself as a great power? Is this the behavior of a country that is fighting fascism? Maybe Molotov should also write an article so that the German fascists stop torturing other peoples? Now it is necessary to hit the West without any mercy, so that it suffers irreparable losses and capitulates. No mercy. Zero tolerance. Not request letters. But since the leadership of the Russian Federation looks at running the state and the country as a business,

Another thing is how in the Russian Federation they comprehend the process of fighting Western imperialism at their borders and what assessments they give to it.

(Concluded on following post)

blindpig

Post by blindpig » Thu Oct 06, 2022 2:28 pm

(Continued from Previous post)

Collecting lands, or is there nationalism in the Russian Federation
The rhetoric about "collecting lands" in one form or another has long been included in the speeches of Russian politicians. Here, for example, is what the head of the Crimea, Sergey Aksyonov, says:

“The Russian world is returning to historical borders. It has always been Russia. The Bolsheviks artificially Ukrainized Ukraine in the 1930s. Then they divided us artificially, tried to split us up, muddied the waters in this whole situation, and we are disentangling today. We are doomed to success, I am deeply convinced of this. The fact that we will pressurize is already clear, but I would like to do it with less bloodshed for both our guys and the civilian population of Ukraine.”

That is logic topsy-turvy. And this is observed not only in Aksenov. In the speeches of Putin and other Russian politicians of a smaller caliber, this approach to solving current problems is permanently visible. This is exactly what I wrote about in the introduction. When current Russian politicians blame the Bolsheviks for the consequences of their own actions over the past 30 years. But what is happening now is not the result of the work of the Bolsheviks, but the destruction of their work by the Trotskyists and outright apologists for capitalism in 1991. Moreover, in all such speeches there is not a hint that critics of the Bolsheviks spent at least ten minutes getting acquainted with the theoretical basis on the basis of which our leaders pursued their policy. And here Russian politicians are no different from the layman. Because they are the inhabitants

In such speeches, the most outright chauvinism comes through: that Ukrainians and other peoples, it turns out, do not have the right to statehood. That is, they don’t have… of course they do, if its foreign policy is not aggressive towards Moscow. But if not, then the Bolsheviks will still be guilty, who allegedly divided the once united Russia, because of which the Russians suffered the most. What about other peoples? Are their rights to their own statehood taken into account? By default, no. And then these same politicians wonder why Ukrainians hate Russia. After all, they themselves sow no less hostility with their own words than the officials of the Kyiv regime. But this, of course, is not nationalism. And if so, how to correctly understand these expressions - "Russian city", "Russian lands" and the like in relation to the territories of the former Soviet republics,

Of course, the Russian Federation is an imperialist power, but not the Russian Empire. Since 1991, it has been a completely new participant in international relations, which, according to the Constitution, is the successor of the Soviet Union. That is why these statements about some “original Russian lands” that the Russian Federation returns are pure speculation and historical falsification. As well as the so-called “Russian world”, which, according to Vladimir Gundyaev, is a “purely spiritual” concept, but nevertheless is actively used everywhere when discussing the current political agenda. But now just try to hint somewhere that you do not support the "Russian world" ... in an environment, as they say today, "patriotic." Of course, no one will beat the face (not Ukraine, after all), but they will definitely look askance. Such moves allow you to avoid accusations that that the Russian Federation directly sees Ukraine and Belarus as its zone of influence. I will add for clarification that fantasies about “primordially Ukrainian lands”, etc., are exactly the same falsification. All this takes the understanding of the essence of the conflict into the absolutely mythological "empyreans" of nationalism.

“I would like to be mistaken in saying that nationalism today is deployed only in relation to Russia, Russians, but this is only the beginning. Because nationalism is a terrible animal, a wild beast that needs to be kept fed, otherwise it will turn against those who fed it yesterday, but did not feed it today. It has no frames, no borders and no button to end it. And since it has been fed for decades in Ukraine, it is impossible to control it. Therefore, only today it is wrapped up in Russia, tomorrow it can all be directed against any nationality. But it will be too late. Ukraine, unfortunately, is not the first and not the only one to follow this path. Not by herself, she was pushed out, but she is walking, ”said the official representative of the Russian Foreign Ministry, Maria Zakharova, on Sputnik radio.

No matter how the Kremlin propaganda convinces the population, everything is in perfect order with nationalism in the Russian Federation. No matter how they hide it behind the neutral word "patriotism". At the same time, against the backdrop of the SVO and the struggle, as the media emphasizes, with “Ukrainian nationalism”, this concept is being glossed over. Like, what kind of nationalism is there in the multinational Russian Federation? Nationalism can only exist in Ukraine, Belarus, Moldova, Kazakhstan, etc. But here we are dealing with cheating and fraud, since we are talking about such a formulation that would not imply the identification of political processes in the Russian Federation with the processes in Ukraine, Poland, the Baltic states, etc. Since Russia is really not Ukraine, the political processes here are somewhat different. And nationalism is different. Putinsky. Because what Putin says, including his speech about the beginning of the NWO, is nationalism. But very moderate. Nationalism is defensive, not offensive. And he is not capable, due to the lack of a scientific basis for understanding what is happening, to explain the current processes in any other way than by providing a historical account to the Bolsheviks. You can't spoil the porridge with oil. What kind of national patriotism in the post-Soviet space without anti-communism? After all, an ideological inoculation against sympathy for communism must be done without fail.

The national and ethnic problems that we are now witnessing in the post-Soviet space for more than 30 years since the destruction of the USSR are not the result of the Bolsheviks' policy. On the contrary, none of this happened under Soviet rule. The point is that national and ethnic problems are a chronic disease of capitalism. And by default tied to its economic laws. After all, if we now look at international politics, we will see the same national question everywhere. Which nations should rule the world and which should obey. Which nations are "civilized" and which are not. But, as practice has shown, "democracy" without Russian gas does not provide any special advantages. Just like the EU economy does not demonstrate success from mantras about democracy alone. There must be something else what previously allowed this part of the world to flourish at the expense of others, hiding behind democracy, and now this whole system is coming apart at the seams. Now it turns out that there are nations that can be killed and genocide ignored. Because they are not democratic. And this is still the same Nazism, but under democratic banners, not Nazi ones. However, this is only a nuance and nothing more. Because it is one and the same fascism.

But since in the Russian Federation capitalism, and not communism, the reaction to Western fascism acquires an appropriate nationalist character, characteristic of a bourgeois state. At the same time, the Kremlin claims that nationalism exists only in the former Soviet republics, therefore, formally, there is no nationalism in the Russian Federation, it hides behind the word “patriotism”. What it is and what it consists of - no one really explains. But whatever its content (and it can be quite varied), its philosophical basis is pure idealism. Therefore, there is nationalism in the Russian Federation, but ... it is not.

Nationalism exists in all bourgeois countries without exception, since it is the ideology of a given class. Its purpose is to accustom the proletarian to submission and to identify his interests with the interests of the bourgeoisie. But what is the ideological “stuffing” of nationalism in a particular country is not so important. But as we know, even the interest of the proletariat as such under a bourgeois dictatorship is not capable of breaking out beyond the desire for higher pay and rising to an understanding of the struggle for communism. As practice shows, literally only a few are capable of this. At the same time, in the Russian Federation, the focus with nationalism is turned quite cleverly, when patriotism and nationalism are deliberately divorced in different directions. The first one is definitely "good" and the second one is definitely "bad". The first is presented as an arbitrary, statist aspiration, while the second is presented as extremism.

Recently, I came across an article from Komsomolskaya Pravda entitled " Why Putin loves Denikin " with the subtitle:

“Recently, Prime Minister Putin laid flowers at the cemetery of the Donskoy Monastery in Moscow at the graves of the heroes of the Civil War of 1917-1918 Denikin, Kappel, the philosopher Ilyin buried next to them, as well as the writers Solzhenitsyn and Shmelev.”

Bowing to the graves, Putin said quietly: “Tragic time, heroic people.” And, addressing those who came with him that day to the cemetery (I was among these people), he noticed that the heroes buried here were real statesmen. And then he suddenly turned to me, who was following on his heels:

Have you read Denikin's diaries?

“No,” I admitted. But I will definitely read it.

“Be sure to read it,” Putin advised. - Denikin talks about big and small Russia, Ukraine. He writes that no one is allowed to interfere in relations between us, this has always been the business of Russia itself. Also, Denikin, with all his intolerant attitude towards the Soviet authorities, believed that even thinking about the dismemberment of Russia was a crime, that the “balkanization” of Russia was unacceptable. Denikin was especially intolerant of such ideas.

This short summary describes the entire current foreign policy of the Russian Federation and its ideological and philosophical roots. And in the light of SVO, they acquire special relevance.

The current leadership of the Russian Federation, which certainly sympathizes with the Whites, sees its mission in correcting the "mistakes of the Bolsheviks." But they not only understand absolutely nothing about the Bolshevik national policy, but falsify it to please themselves. First of all, by virtue of their class affiliation. Because they are all liberal-nationalists. On the one hand, they say that Ukrainians and Russians are one people, and on the other hand, they argue that the creation of Ukraine, like other Soviet republics, was a mistake. Thus opposing history. Because the emergence of nation-states on the territory of the former empire was due to the development of capitalism. But the Bolsheviks prevented the formation of national bourgeois republics, which would inevitably become victims of Western colonialism and created Soviet national republics, united by a single goal of building communism and a single power. And until 1991, Western colonialism could do nothing about it, until the slow process of restoring capitalism from Khrushchev to Gorbachev bore fruit, after which the West was given every opportunity to implement its plans. And now the bourgeois Russian Federation does not have to correct the mistakes of the Bolsheviks at all, but to deal with the consequences of 1991, after which Russia began to be surrounded by hostile neo-colonial regimes. These are the fruits of nationalism. The current Russian Federation is as bourgeois as the rest of the republics of the former USSR. The only difference is that state-monopoly capitalism has developed in the Russian Federation, capable of competing with the West, while this has not happened in other post-Soviet republics.

The events taking place now, referred to as the "gathering of lands", have a completely different political background than the ideologists of the current Russian bourgeoisie would like. This is not a correction of the consequences of the national policy of the Bolsheviks, but a continuation of the consequences of the 1991 coup. But does anyone from the political beau monde think about it? The Russian Federation is forced to restore order in the neighboring republics in one way or another, because the question of the survival of the Russian oligarchy depends on this. And this struggle cannot but be recognized as partly progressive, since the struggle is waged against the more powerful Western imperialism. But I will never recognize the ideology of "gathering the lands", because it is pure chauvinism and nationalism. At the same time, I acknowledge that other peoples who live in the territory of the former Soviet Union have no other choice, other than to join forces with the Russian Federation to fight for independence and further survival, since the Western colonialists will inevitably throw them into the furnace of war with the Kremlin. And the so-called "Russian world" does not fit in with this at all.

Here, for example, the deputy head of the military-civilian administration of the Kherson region, Kirill Stremousov, called the stay of the region as part of Ukraine a mistake.

“Kherson and the Kherson region were created by decree of Catherine II. It was during the reign of Catherine II that the entire Northern Black Sea region received rapid development.

According to Stremousov, Ukraine had nothing to do with this region, and the fact that it was part of the Ukrainian state is a historical mistake that will be corrected soon.

“Kherson region is a historically Russian land, its being part of Ukraine was a historical mistake that will be corrected in the near future,” RT quotes him as saying.

I'm wondering if this can be regarded as decommunization or not? And what does the time of Catherine II have to do with the period of the formation of capitalism in the Russian Empire and the process of the formation of nations? However, these are rhetorical questions. As we can see, even in the highest echelons of regional administration, people are historical dilettantes who can only think in the direction that was determined in Moscow. In Ukraine, on both sides of the barricades, they actively engaged in correcting historical mistakes, but did not bother to understand what lies at the root of the ongoing events. But the extreme ones, as usual, will be the Bolsheviks. One side is destroying everything Russian, and the other is restoring "historical justice", returning the "original" Russian lands and cities. Moreover, both parties are sure that their actions are absolutely correct and any errors are absolutely excluded. But this, Certainly not nationalism. People are just patriotic.

Nationalism generates the same kind of nationalism as a response from the layman. At the same time, he is in principle unable to ask the question of why, in Soviet times, Ukrainians and Russians lived not only in peace, but also constituted a really well-known unity. And without a high-quality communist educational program, it is impossible to return understanding. That the problem lies not in the area of ​​ownership of cities and territories. Of course, in this case, the withdrawal of Crimea and the LDNR, and now other regions from Ukraine, is certainly correct .solution, but the ideological justification is completely wrong. It is not surprising, because the bourgeoisie on both sides of the conflict is interested in leading the consciousness of the proletariat within the framework of nationalism and away from the understanding of communism. But we remember what flags and what slogans sounded in the first days of the protests in Donetsk. Not at all what they are now. As long as there is no communist party headed by experienced and theoretically literate leaders and a class behind them, people's attempts to establish justice with a red flag in their hands will inevitably end in the imposition of nationalism from above in one form or another.

Here, for example, Senator Aleksey Pushkov reposts a map titled “Who Founded Cities in “Ukraine”” from the channel “Ordinary Tsarism” and signs it as follows: “This is the whole history of Ukraine - genuine, not invented.” With a hint that since all the major cities in Ukraine were founded by Russian tsars, then these lands are definitely Russian.

Or another example of this kind of thinking. An entry in the Telegram channel of Yulia Vityazeva, host of Solovyov Live:

“The city of Melitopol arose at the end of the 18th century, after the Northern Black Sea region and Crimea were annexed to the Russian Empire. In 1784, Catherine II, by her decree, approves the Taurida province of seven counties, one of which - Melitopol - occupied a significant territory: the western border ran along the Dnieper-Azov steppe, and in the east - up to the river. Birds. So this is our city. Our Russian. Was, is and will be.

Accordingly, I have a question: does it really matter who founded these cities at the time of the development of capitalism in the Russian Empire and the formation of nations?

In Russia, too, there are cities founded by non-Russian tsars, so what? The bourgeoisie always clings to any historical pretexts in order to justify the ownership of certain territories.

But most importantly, Russian propaganda has enough reasons to say that the population of eastern Ukraine is not averse to joining a more powerful Russian Federation and breaking with the criminal Kyiv authorities, but at the same time, it deliberately inflates nationalism. It would be quite enough to say that let the population decide where and how to live, what language to speak, etc., but opinion leaders deliberately stir up national feelings. By their stupidity, they give rise to the same idiotic arguments to use both the separatists inside Russia and neighboring countries.

I will give one more example, but from the side of the Kyiv regime. "Minister of Culture" Alexander Tkachenko commented on the idea of ​​demolishing the monument to Catherine II in Odessa:

“There should be no monuments to Russian invaders in a Ukrainian city.”

Odessa is indeed STILL (at the time of writing) a Ukrainian city. But when it appeared, there was no Ukraine yet and could not be. And therefore, how could the Russian Empress seize Ukraine? It's all historical fantasy, nothing else. Another example of historical cretinism.

Nations and national states are a product of capitalism, and therefore it does not matter who until 1917 founded all those cities that later ended up on the territory of various bourgeois, and later Soviet republics - Russians, Belarusians, Vikings or aliens from Mars. Nations are formed in a certain territory for economic reasons. And the process of their formation should be considered only and only in specific historical conditions and context.

Here, for example, is what Oleg Tsarev, a former deputy of the Verkhovna Rada and a member of the Party of Regions, writes about the SVO on his Telegram:

“Patriotic war requires the exertion of the forces of the entire state and its people. Our people rise up only when there is a threat to the existence of Russia. Now, of course, this risk exists. In principle, a Russia divided into Russia and Ukraine hostile to it is already a sufficient risk in itself. But we are liberating our lands in a special operation mode. The country (more precisely, the rear) is working on the NWO at half strength. I, like many others, see this as a danger.”

And here is what Konstantin Zatulin, First Deputy Chairman of the Committee of the State Duma of the Russian Federation on CIS Affairs, Eurasian Integration and Relations with Compatriots, says in an interview with Business Online:

“There are historians, including my colleagues, classmates in the Faculty of History, for example Alexey Miller (he is a recognized specialist in Ukraine, works at St. Petersburg University), who believe that what fell from the cart is gone. If we created the Ukrainian people with our own hands in Soviet times, then this process is irreversible. But I think that it is just completely reversible. And there is evidence that this is happening. It is enough to look at how people behave in Donetsk and Lugansk. They were also part of Ukraine a few years ago. Of course, one must understand that this is associated with costs. But when it comes to, as Pushilin said, Russian cities built by Russian people, we have a better chance of success. This must be done. But this problem is much more difficult than achieving military results.

Here is a brief selection of the mainstream of current Russian political thought. At its core, it is absolutely revanchist in the sense that it is absolutely anti-historical. It deliberately goes against history, ignoring the factors that led to the formation of nation-states on the territory of the former empire. Any educated Marxist, not a YouTuber, will say that today's Putinites should not be billed to the Bolsheviks, but to the capitalism they serve and which they so zealously guard. And on two counts. Firstly, to capitalism at the time of its development in the Russian Empire, which led not only to national movements on the outskirts, and, secondly, to capitalism at the time of the collapse of the USSR. It should also be added that it is precisely capitalism that they should make claims for the appearance of Marxism on the territory of Russia, the emergence of the proletariat and the formation of the communist party. Because the development of capitalism inevitably entails the emergence of communists.

Russian professional patriots should also carefully read Lenin's work "On the Right of Nations to Self-Determination." But I am absolutely sure that even if they read it, they will not understand it. They are still obsessed with the painful issue of the formation of nations, while we have long passed this process. And you need to think about something completely different. In the current conditions, the survival of the Russian people, as well as all other peoples in the post-Soviet space, directly depends on their unification. But in the process of capitalist fragmentation, this is impossible to do, since the interests of Russian, Ukrainian, Kazakh, Armenian, Georgian and other capitalists only partially coincide, and therefore no USSR 2.0, which the Westerners are afraid of, will happen. The Russian Federation can really grow in territories during wars, but the post-Soviet republics surrounding it will permanently pose a threat to it because of the weakness of local authorities. Tokayev's answer to the question of recognizing the DNR and LNR is particularly indicative in this respect. It immediately became clear that he is a member of the CSTO, but he is oriented towards a completely different pole of power, where the money is.

The current mood in the Russian Federation is somewhat remotely reminiscent of the mood of the Russian reactionary bourgeoisie, described by Stalin in the article "Counter-revolution and the peoples of Russia", published on August 17, 1917 in the newspaper "Proletary". The phantom pains experienced by the current public of Russian professional patriots lead to the fact that they, without realizing it, begin to deny the capitalism they worship. We, the Communists, are extremely consistent. And we have nothing to blame.

Moreover, Zatulin's wording about the Ukrainian people, which "we created with our own hands," raises a counter question. So if you created the Ukrainian people, then why all these lamentations? And what does "we created" mean? You can't just go and create a nation. Nations are not created by anyone. This is the result of the natural process of development of capitalism in a particular area. Not someone else's will. These people have university degrees, but they think and understand the question of the formation of nations in a rather strange way. However, it is not surprising, because in bourgeois science there are a thousand and one definitions of what is considered a nation. Marxists have only one definition of a nation, given by Comrade Stalin, and that's it.

We read what Stalin wrote in the article “The Policy of the Soviet Power on the National Question in Russia”, published in the Pravda newspaper in 1920:

“The demand for the separation of the border regions from Russia, as a form of relations between the center and the border regions, must be excluded, not only because it contradicts the very formulation of the question of establishing an alliance between the center and the border regions, but, above all, because it fundamentally contradicts the interests of the people the masses of both the center and the outskirts. Not to mention the fact that the secession of the border regions would undermine the revolutionary might of central Russia, which is stimulating the liberation movement of the West and East, the seceded border regions themselves would inevitably fall into the thrall of international imperialism. It is enough to look at Georgia, Armenia, Poland, Finland, etc., which separated from Russia, retaining only the appearance of independence, but in fact turned into unconditional vassals of the Entente, it is enough, finally, to recall the recent history of Ukraine and Azerbaijan, when the first was plundered by German capital, and the second by the Entente, in order to understand how counter-revolutionary the demand for secession of the border regions is under present international conditions. In the situation of a mortal struggle flaring up between proletarian Russia and the imperialist Entente, only two ways out are possible for the border regions:

either together with Russia, and then - the liberation of the laboring masses of the border regions from imperialist oppression;

or together with the Entente, and then the inevitable imperialist yoke.

There is no third way out.

The so-called independence of the so-called independent Georgia, Armenia, Poland, Finland, etc. there is only a deceptive appearance that covers up the complete dependence of these, so to speak, states on this or that group of imperialists.

Doesn't it remind you of anything? I am not drawing analogies here at all, but hinting at how the Bolsheviks considered the issue of secession of the republics under different conditions. In this case, in a civil war.

Of course, the situation in 1991 was not at all the same as in 1920. But one thing is invariable: the so-called "independent", already former Soviet republics have become the object of the appetites of Western colonialists for inciting them against the Russian Federation. Trying to somehow drag the Bolsheviks into this is simply absurd and ridiculous. Then it was about the interests of the proletariat, and now the capitalists are in power. And their interests are completely different.

And there Stalin notes:

“Thus began a period of foreign intervention and occupation of the border regions, a period that once again exposed the counter-revolutionary character of the “national” and regional “governments”.

Only now has it become obvious to everyone that the national bourgeoisie is striving not for the liberation of “its people” from national oppression, but for the freedom to extract profits from it, for the freedom to preserve its privileges and capitals.

Only now has it become clear that the liberation of the oppressed nationalities is unthinkable without a break with imperialism, without the overthrow of the bourgeoisie of the oppressed nationalities, without the transfer of power into the hands of the working masses of these nationalities.

All this is remarkably visible today, but in slightly different circumstances. The nature of the capitalists has not changed at all in a hundred years.

What was the national policy of the Bolsheviks during the formation of the Soviet Union? We open Stalin's article "The October Revolution and the National Policy of the Russian Communists":

“The essence of this policy can be expressed in a few words: renunciation of all and any “claims” and “rights” to the regions inhabited by non-Russian nations; recognition (not in words, but in deeds) of these nations of the right to an independent state existence; a voluntary military-economic union of these nations with central Russia; assistance to backward nations in their cultural and economic development, without which the so-called "national equality" turns into an empty sound; all this on the basis of the complete emancipation of the peasants and the concentration of all power in the hands of the working elements of the border nations—such is the national policy of the Russian Communists.

Needless to say, the Russian workers who came to power would not have won the sympathy and confidence of their comrades of other nationalities and, above all, the oppressed masses of inferior nations, if they had not shown in practice their readiness to implement such a national policy, if they had not renounced the “right” to Finland, if they had not withdrawn troops from Northern Persia, if they had not liquidated the claims of the Russian imperialists to certain regions of Mongolia and China, if they had not helped the backward nations of the former Russian Empire to develop culture and statehood in their native language .

It was only on the basis of this trust that that indestructible alliance of the peoples of the RSFSR could arise, against which all sorts of "diplomatic" tricks and carefully implemented "blockades" turned out to be powerless.

In pursuit, those who wish should still read the short article "On the Statement of the National Question", without which it is difficult to understand Stalin's theoretical constructions in the above quote.

I hope that now it has become clear that there are no Russian or non-Russian lands, cities, villages, rivers and other toponyms. There are people, and they have the right to decide whether they want to live in the Russian Federation or not. The population of southern and eastern Ukraine, for the most part, wants to be with Russia, and therefore they have every right not to pay any attention to the cries from the western swamps and become part of the Russian Federation, since their rights are violated by the Kyiv regime, and no one is going to listen to their opinion . Now some of these territories have become part of the Russian Federation and they can be called Russian. And before that they were formally Ukrainian. After all, it’s a strange thing - since February 2014, the Kremlin has been calling the Kyiv regime the Kyiv regime, emphasizing its illegitimacy, and at the same time recognized its “presidents”, concluded the Minsk agreements with it and spent eight years trying to squeeze the recalcitrant Donbass under the rule of the fascist regime. What is the reason? It turns out, as Zakharova explains, Russia was the only one interested in the existence of Ukraine. So the Kyiv regime is Ukraine or not? Are these Russian lands or not? All this is incomprehensible and inconsistent.

Nowadays, one can often come across sobbing, they say, if it weren’t for the Bolsheviks, if it weren’t for Ukraine, Finland, etc., then there would be no current problems. Anti-historical, and therefore anti-scientific thinking overwhelms minds that are not able to understand the situation.

“The bourgeois press declares that we have led the country to complete collapse, we have lost a number of countries, including Finland. But, comrades, we could not lose it, because in fact it was never our property. If we had kept Finland by force, this would not mean at all that we had acquired it, ”Stalin wrote in the article “On the Independence of Finland: Report at the meeting of the All-Russian Central Executive Committee on December 22, 1917.”

In such "presentations" to the Bolsheviks, who allegedly lost the lands of the so-called "historical Russia", it is immediately clear that we have an anti-scientific view, very similar to lovers of alternative history. Such statements clearly read the thought of an imperialist and, undoubtedly, the rudiments of fascist thinking are clearly observed - it is not the peoples who should determine their future, but the Russians should determine exactly where the “Russian lands” lie. We are talking about the same thing that is happening now in the West, where they whine that, you see, African countries refuse to cooperate with them and want to work with China and Russia. So, you need to return them back to the stall. Are these two points of view very different? Only in form. In essence, they are one and the same. This is the same fascism that proclaims the right to rob and rape other peoples by the right of the strong.

I may be asked a follow-up question. If Russia should not impose anything on anyone, then maybe the NWO should not have been started? But I already wrote that in 2014 it was necessary not to go to Minsk to talk, but to go on tanks to Kyiv. There was a violent change of power in the interests of the West, and therefore the Russian Federation had every right to enter Kyiv, remove the local "parsley", disperse the Rada and establish a new status quo, and not engage in "agreements". This is the objective reality of capitalism.

So is there nationalism in the Russian Federation or not? In my opinion, the answer is obvious.

conclusions
At present, Russia has developed its own, as they say now, “patriotic discourse”, and if you do not share its main provisions, then you cannot be considered a patriot either. But what makes a patriot is not agreement with the guidelines created by the Kremlin ideologists. For me, Russia is no less valuable and important than for any of its inhabitants. In Ukraine, the situation is that the townsfolk confuse four concepts - Motherland, country, state and political regime. Their mistake is that they identify the Kyiv regime with the country, that is, with Ukraine. In turn, the regime itself presents the defense of itself as the defense of the Motherland, that is, this very Ukraine. The state, as a bureaucracy, serves partly the interests of the regime itself, but to a greater extent Western creditors, since it carries out “reforms” in exchange for their money. So in Russia, the concepts of the Motherland and the state, representing the current political regime, are often confused. And the state as a bureaucracy is identified with the country or completely merges with it. But the Motherland is not only and not so much a state, but that socio-political system that corresponds to the interests of the working people, the proletariat. This concept includes three others - the country, the state and the political (communist) regime.

Such is the nature of capitalism that it divides society into two classes. Accordingly, these two classes have irreconcilable interests, which means irreconcilable ideological and political systems. Let me remind you that the same Putin, who talks a lot about patriotism and the memory of the Great Patriotic War, advocates the de-ideologization of the feat of the Red Army and the Soviet people. And why? But because the Soviet people fought for a completely different Motherland. For the Soviet Motherland, and not for the bourgeois. That is why the reconcilers of the Reds and the Whites are so eager to deprive the people of the understanding of this difference. And the red flags with a sickle and a hammer on the tanks should not be misleading by virtue of the foregoing. I don’t even doubt that in the future these same flags will fly on Russian tanks, but not as historical props, but as symbols of real communism. In the meantime, what we are seeing now in the Russian Federation in ideological terms, when the Soviet Union is presented in the form of a Russian empire under a red flag, can be called a new edition of the White Guard ideology of Smenovekhism.

I am ready to argue that if you try to explain all this to both the consumers of the ideology of collecting Russian lands and the adherents of the Kyiv regime, they will either not understand what was said, or they will immediately declare you an enemy.

But no one has the right to accuse us communists of wanting to destroy Russia, because Russia is not Putin, not United Russia, and not the Russian Federation. The Russian Federation is only a political entity that settled on the territory of Russia after 1991. And the bourgeois political regime is not equal to the Motherland for a communist. The Communists, more than anyone else, shed blood, both their own and someone else's, so that we could exist today. And the fact that the Russian Federation is now at war with the fascist Kyiv regime, backed by the United States and NATO, is not at all the fault of the Bolsheviks, but the betrayal in 1991 of everything that the Great Patriotic War was fought for. If there were no Belovezhskaya Pushcha, then there would be no everything that we see today. This is the price of anti-communism. And the more it will be, respectively, the more people will die.

K. Kievsky
6/10/2022

https://prorivists.org/74_kievsky/

Google Translator