France

blindpig

Re: France

Post by blindpig » Mon Jan 21, 2019 12:22 pm

Fractured skull, strangulation, broken teeth ... still as much police violence for Act X
Young wounded in the head, broken teeth, cardiac malaise following a charge .... Behind the media staging that aims to separate the "nice" Yellow Vests of "bad thugs", the reality of act 10 is good that of a massive movement still so harshly repressed. Here we compile the facts of police violence which enamelled the act 10. We invite victims or witnesses of police violence to send us their testimonies.

Monday, January 21st

In Rennes, an inanimate yellow vest on land after a load of CRS was evacuated by the Samu . Also in Rennes, the mother of a 27-year-old Yellow Vest wounded in the eye testified, on the video she relates that her son was shot in the eye, the prefecture on his side speaks of a Pomegranate burst of disencumberment - in any case a serious injury, the young man would have lost his eye according to his mother.

In Vitry-le-François, Razvan, who gave us his testimony, was strangled by the police to prevent him from filming a violent arrest by the CRS.

In Montpellier, the crackdown was particularly violent, as two young people, aged 18 and 25, were hit by LBD40 shots , including one in the back of the head. The second suffers multiple fractures of the skull above the eyes, as well as a fracture of the right eye socket and an edema eye. Another protester was also shot by LBD40 at the buttock.

In Paris, several flashball shots once again injured protesters. Thus, a first aid team treated three wounded around 5:35 pm, by shooting flashball. One of the wounded is injured in the thorax. "It can be serious" they explained to a journalist on du Figaro on the spot https://www.revolutionpermanente.fr/Un- ... he-fights- when-a-cop-ma-put-a-kick

In Toulouse, a street-medic testified to the violence of the policemen , who continued to gass when a man collapsed on the ground following a cardiac malaise. Another testimony, relayed by David Dufresne, reports of particularly barbaric violence, Yann was beaten by the BAC, bursting him 8 teeth in total: "When the BAC arrived, a first put me a blow of truncheon in the arm, a second blinded me to the tear, a third burst all the teeth to me. "

We invite witnesses and / or victims of police violence to contact us. You can send us your testimonials to this address: siterevolutionpermanente@gmail.com

http://www.revolutionpermanente.fr/Tirs ... -l-acte-10

Google Translator

screenshots, video at link, some vile injuries
"There is great chaos under heaven; the situation is excellent."

blindpig

Post by blindpig » Mon Jan 21, 2019 2:19 pm

Stunned by a water cannon and evacuated by GJ: "Seeing the video, the tears are mounted"
In Act IX, we relayed the video of an impressive scene where a protester fell unconscious, sprayed by a water cannon instead of Etoile, then saved by other Yellow Vests sprayed in turn. We found the victim, here is his testimony.

Stunned by a water cannon and evacuated by GJ: "Seeing the video, the tears are mounted"
Flora Carpentier

Monday, January 21st 0

Photo: Gianni Giardinelli

The facts go back to Act 9, Saturday, January 12. Chris, 38 years old and father of 6, had made the road from Amiens to Paris for the 7th Saturday. Interim looking for a job for 5 months, there is no shortage of reasons to mobilize with his yellow vest. "It is also for my mother soon retired, my 6 children and especially to leave Macron, I can not stand it anymore, he and his clique!" But that day did not finish as he expected . Pummeled, then fell unconscious after being sprayed by a water cannon , it is with great emotion that he saw the videos on which we see other yellow vests put themselves in danger to rescue him. Here is his testimony.

"I did all the procession from Bercy, through Bastille ... then we spent all afternoon stranded on the Place de l'Etoile with no way out. So we sang, and I went to the CRS, dissatisfied but pacifist. I sat 15 minutes in front of them with my little brother, the one we see with the yellow hat in the photos. Then one of the CRS clubbed me, kicked me, as you can see on the video ... so to say that I finished the day with big hematomas.

After that, very angry, I stayed in front of them. I specify that I have never thrown a stone on the police! And then they made use of water cannons, and again the scene was filmed, the video speaks for itself. Under the shock of the water cannon, I fell KO, my head hit the ground, where the big bump on my face the same evening.

So I lost consciousness, then woke up on a subway stairs with a super nice guy, a street doctor who gave me a survival blanket. I was cold and yellow vests helped me go back to find my little brother. To get out of the square, I had to show the police that I had died of cold and they forced me to remove my yellow vest. The hardest thing was getting out of there all wet, go to the Gare du Nord direction Amiens, hell! "

"When I saw the video, I have tears coming up"

"When I saw the video, I have tears coming up. They could have killed me with the 5 thrown grenades even though I was unconscious ... I was very moved to see the GJs who helped me when I had no memory of them ... force to them ! On the other hand I am very angry that they sent us 5 grenades, even while I am still on the ground, it is shameful! That's why I complained on Monday morning, I went to the police station in Amiens and showed them the video ... mostly angry indeed, because if I am yellow vest is that I am dad of 6 children ... and the police typed me free, almost wanting to kill me ... today I do not see them the same way anymore!

So I'll be here again next Saturday, we do not let go! There are so many people who follow the GJ without being able to move and who is counting on us ... there are even other countries following us, so we can only continue! "

http://www.revolutionpermanente.fr/Asso ... nt-montees

Google Translator

blindpig

Post by blindpig » Tue Jan 22, 2019 2:09 pm

"They beat up your kids and your elders, and you close your eyes." The alarm call of a Street-Medic

Yellow vest of the first hour, Adrien, 29, is among those who have donned the equipment of "street-medic", putting his knowledge first aid and his coolness to the service of injured protesters. He gives us a striking testimony and a call to broaden the mobilization.

Tuesday 22 January 9

Adrien is from Toulon, a designer and creator of cinema sets and special effects makeup artist. The main reasons for his commitment to the current movement are the ones that can be read on everyone's lips: "For pensions, let the old people starve to death, workers stop working to survive but to live, that we stop paying millions of euros a year wankers who are useless - the elected ... for more equality.

Faced with the violent repression, he quickly mobilized as Street Medic, an experience that has changed his way of seeing things: "I am a doctor who did acts 2, 3 and 4 in Paris and all the other acts everywhere in France, but I will speak only of Paris. So as a 'doctor', I was beaten for wanting to treat a man on the ground, but also aimed at flashball with threats, gassed by caring for someone also unconscious on the ground, bludgeoned because I was in front at to take care of the wounded ... I saw Fiorina take the blow of flashball and I gave her assistance, care and evacuation. I was also threatened with being charged because I wanted to evacuate a fairly serious casualty. I had my mask, helmet and goggles removed, as well as anything that could distinguish me as a medic, laughing in my face and saying 'Good luck now, pay attention to you there' ... I was also threatened with a guard at -view because I asked how to recover my material. I was also told that we were no longer in a country of law but in a country of repression above all ... I saw and helped a 70-year-old woman with a broken arm, to a man fingers torn off, to a nonviolent family man with open skull with batons, jaw half torn off and complement dislocated by a shot of flashball, old men gassed in a corner who were begging to be left to leave, a girl of 20 years to lose an eye, a kid of 17 years to take 2 shots of flashball in the ribs, etc, etc, etc ... " laughing in my face and saying 'Good luck now, watch out for you there' ... I was also threatened with custody because I asked how to get my equipment back. I was also told that we were no longer in a country of law but in a country of repression above all ... I saw and helped a 70-year-old woman with a broken arm, to a man fingers torn off, to a nonviolent family man with open skull with batons, jaw half torn off and complement dislocated by a shot of flashball, old men gassed in a corner who were begging to be left to leave, a girl of 20 years to lose an eye, a kid of 17 years to take 2 shots of flashball in the ribs, etc, etc, etc ... " laughing in my face and saying 'Good luck now, watch out for you there' ... I was also threatened with custody because I asked how to get my equipment back. I was also told that we were no longer in a country of law but in a country of repression above all ... I saw and helped a 70-year-old woman with a broken arm, to a man fingers torn off, to a nonviolent family man with open skull with batons, jaw half torn off and complement dislocated by a shot of flashball, old men gassed in a corner who were begging to be left to leave, a girl of 20 years to lose an eye, a kid of 17 years to take 2 shots of flashball in the ribs, etc, etc, etc ... " I was also threatened with custody because I asked how to get my equipment back. I was also told that we were no longer in a country of law but in a country of repression above all ... I saw and helped a 70-year-old woman with a broken arm, to a man fingers torn off, to a nonviolent family man with open skull with batons, jaw half torn off and complement dislocated by a shot of flashball, old men gassed in a corner who were begging to be left to leave, a girl of 20 years to lose an eye, a kid of 17 years to take 2 shots of flashball in the ribs, etc, etc, etc ... " I was also threatened with custody because I asked how to get my equipment back. I was also told that we were no longer in a country of law but in a country of repression above all ... I saw and helped a 70-year-old woman with a broken arm, to a man fingers torn off, to a nonviolent family man with open skull with batons, jaw half torn off and complement dislocated by a shot of flashball, old men gassed in a corner who were begging to be left to leave, a girl of 20 years to lose an eye, a kid of 17 years to take 2 shots of flashball in the ribs, etc, etc, etc ... "

"I hate this POLICE without heart, I am ashamed for them to see so many people mutilated"

"I hate against this heartless POLICE who takes advantage of this situation to evacuate his frustration of the year, I am ashamed for them to see so many people mutilated. The guardians of peace have become the guardians of fear ... The police have become the forces of disorder ... And of course you can check all my words, you will see all my lives and all the newspaper articles where I am quoted [for having published the video of Fiorina, touched by flashball December 8 , Ed].

At a time when the guardians of the peace have become the guardians of the fear, even if it is to be lynched and / or put in custody, because yes now it is the fashion, you speak on Facebook, you Finished in court because the freedom of expression is close to ZERO ... Swing a little and motivate the troops.

So we are facing the state that does not respect its own laws, by sending us its police (forbidden to be hooded, they are, forbidden to walk without number, they do it, forbidden to use force when there is no need to do it as in these pictures, they beat, disfigure, humiliate, insult, etc.). And the worst thing is that these militiamen (because for me it's not a police but a militia) cry when we have the misfortune to defend ourselves as we have seen with the poor boxer ...

Some people, most in the media say that the vests are not pacifists, but so the day when we will release slingshots, hammers, boules ... there we say what? That the vests are what, since there by being allowed to hit, we hear that we are breakers, etc ... "

The movement of the vests is not about to stop, because we do not silence someone who burst the slab

"The movement of the vests is not about to stop, because we do not silence someone who breaks the slab with his kids and who just asks for equality. Now that the trick is launched, stopping it violently is impossible and will only make things worse. It is the fault of the government if we are there, and not because of the guy who every Saturday comes to defend his rights under the blows. That, everyone knows, everyone sees it, but for more peace, most close their eyes, for fear of losing the little they have ... while the guy who fights on Saturday "This little thing to lose because the state has taken everything in one way or another."

"They beat up your kids and your elders, and you close your eyes"

"The police are trying to quell a pacifist revolt with beatings. However, order or not, you remain human and you have many means if you want not to participate in it: right of withdrawal, resignations, sick leave, work accident ... or challenge an order that seems absurd.

I am neither right, nor left, nor extreme; I was not anti-cop, but become so by seeing and experiencing that kind of thing. On the other hand, one thing is sure is that if the country tomorrow is fire, not only on Saturday but every day, it will not be the fault of the one who types or the one who answers, but of ALL those who look at all injustices by closing their eyes, saying nothing and letting it go. As in 39, when everyone saw the Jews being rounded up and deported, but no one said a word out of fear or selfishness. Our resistant grandfathers must turn around in their graves when they see their grandchildren let all this go by without saying anything! Soon they will arrive, rape your women saying 'POLICE', and you will not say anything! They are already beating your kids and your old ones,

I still think that any person with a minimum of dignity will prefer to be beaten by fighting, that to be beaten while being on his knees, without defending himself, in the name of pacifism which, I remember, in 2000 years never won a battle. So you really have to wake up and move. Let's not forget that the country is us, and even if we were only half, that is to say 33 million, united, to stick together, the Macron would crack quickly like a match, as this rapper said! A word to you. "

http://www.revolutionpermanente.fr/Ils- ... reet-Medic

blindpig

Post by blindpig » Thu Jan 24, 2019 12:41 pm

Yellow vests. First Regional AGM Ile-de-France on Thursday 24 January
On Thursday, January 24th, the yellow vests of the Rungis Collective call for a first Ile-de-France AG to structure the regional movement "so that all the local and departmental structures can meet and start working together in a transparent way. horizontally in a regional coordination ".

Wednesday, January 23 0

We relay the Facebook event created by the Collective Yellow Vests Rungis to launch a first Regional AG Ile-de-France.

In a general structuring perspective, a regional GA is organized so that all local and departmental structures can meet and start working together in a regional coordination.

This GA will be articulated on three axes.

The first, presentation and need for a regional structure.

Second axis, part open to questions and debate. (Time and number of interventions limited).

Third axis, the various points to vote at the end of the meeting, as well as the mandate of 4 people for the AG of Commercy. (the regional GA does not replace the local or departmental GA)

For organizational reasons, we kindly request that you print and complete the claim-related document and file it the same day. You can add your claims other than those mentioned in the section provided for this purpose.

Places are limited because of the room, all people are sure to come are asked to confirm their presence by sending an SMS to 0644740923, specifying in this message last name and the structure of which you are part.

The AG will be held at the Wandering Word, 9 Rue François Debergue in Montreuil, at 19h.
Photo credit: © Jérémie FULLERINGER.

http://www.revolutionpermanente.fr/Gile ... 24-janvier

Google Translator

I don't know if it is necessary to re-invent the wheel. Communist Party? CGT? Hello?

blindpig

Post by blindpig » Sat Jan 26, 2019 7:55 pm

Act 11: Yellow Vests Continue Their Mobilization (CONTINUOUSLY)
Jan 26, 2019, 7:39 AM

(This post is massively edited, the timeline is accompanied by numerous videos, screenshots and links.bp)

Act 11: Yellow Vests Continue Their Mobilization (CONTINUOUSLY)© Alain JOCARD Source: AFP
Yellow vests gathered on the Place de la République in Paris, January 26.

Several demonstrations have been declared, including a Parisian march linking the Champs-Elysées to the Bastille. A first yellow night could also take place.

Saturday, January 26

20h02 CET
Interior Minister Christophe Castaner condemned "with the greatest firmness", on his Twitter account, "the violence and degradations committed this Saturday again, in Paris and in the provinces, by rioters camouflaged in yellow vests."

19:59 CET
According to a first provisional count of the Yellow Number - a group that has set itself the task of counting the number of participants thanks to referents present in the field - 87 701 people have demonstrated for act 11 of the yellow vests, in France, at 18h, out of 161 municipalities surveyed.

19h26 CET
In Bordeaux, a journalist from Sud-Ouest reports arrests and numerous incidents Cours de la Marne, an axis that connects the Place de la Victoire to the station.

19h22 CET
The Ministry of the Interior has published its figures concerning the mobilization of act 11 Yellow Vests: 69,000 protesters in France, including 4,000 in Paris.

19:17 CET
The Republic Square in Paris is plunged into tear gas. Police block access to Temple Street and charge protesters.

18h58 CET
Incidents are underway on the Place de la Republique in Paris, according to journalist Clément Lanot.

5:41 PM CET
Jérôme Rodrigues, figure of the movement of the Yellow Vests and considered close to Eric Drouet, was touched to the eye, possibly by a shot of the police. The man was evacuated, head bandaged.

5:33 PM CET
At the microphone of RT France, Maxime Nicolle, one of the figures that the movement has made emerge, has attacked the list claiming yellow vests and led by Ingrid Levavasseur . "They bring a movement that does not belong to them in elections," he denounced.

05:05 CET
Chartres, Yellow Vests claim the release of former boxer Christopher Dettinger , accused of assaulting the police on January 5 during the act 8 of the mobilization of yellow vests.

16h56 CET
Face to face tense between police and protesters, Place de la Bastille, Paris.

16:41 CET
In Marseille, the CGT joins the yellow Vests. The procession, some 4,000 people according to the police, yellow jackets in the lead, unions behind, mainly the CGT but also Solidaires, started at 14h in the quiet from the Old Port. Protesters marched in different arteries of the city center. Some incidents broke out, according to AFP, around 15h in front of the Center-Bourse shopping center.

16:37 CET
Place de la Bastille, in Paris, the police were wiped a molotov cocktail shot.

16:34 CET
Water cannons were put in place to repel the protesters at Place de la Bastille in Paris.

16:30 CET
Scuffles broke out between security forces and Yellow Vests in Nantes and three people were arrested, according to AFP.

16:30 CET
A vehicle was set on fire in Evreux (Normandy) in a context of heavy mobilization of yellow vests and tensions with the police.

16h27 CET
According to figures from the Ministry of the Interior, 22,000 people were demonstrating in France at 14h, including 2,500 in Paris.

16:24 CET
In Evreux, in the department of Eure, the police charged the demonstrators.

16h21 CET
"People with disabilities are the first adjustment variable of the government," says a protester in Toulouse.

16:14 CET
A driver seems to have lost his nerves in Lyon. Images relayed by a journalist Lyon Mag, show a car making a violent reverse, under the boos of the demonstrators. The maneuver did not hurt.

16:05 CET
In Paris, Place de la Bastille and in front of a building of the Bank of France, protesters seized barriers of construction to raise a barricade and set it on fire.

16h02 CET
In Rouen, the situation is tense, while demonstrators have built a barricade near the courthouse.

15:52 CET
Yellow vests set fire to a barricade in Evreux, in a context of strong tensions between protesters and police.

15h50 CET
In Bordeaux, the procession of yellow vests is imposing.

15:20 CET
RT France is live from Toulouse on Facebook.

14h48 CET
In Toulouse, the procession, considered "imposing" by the RT France reporter, sang the slogan "Macron, resignation!"

14.45 CET
In Avignon, the police used tear gas against a group of yellow vests, on the edge of the ramparts of the city.

14h23 CET
Unexpected encounter between Etienne Chouard, teacher and figure of the Yellow Vests, and the Minister of Overseas, Annick Girardin, on the contours of a possible implementation Referendum of citizens' initiative (RIC). "Subjects are prohibited, for example, taxes, I do not see what the argument that could justify that people can not [...] vote themselves on taxes," lamented Etienne Chouard.

13:43 CET
In Bordeaux, yellow vests have gathered Place de la Bourse.

13h37 CET
In Evreux, tension rises between yellow vests and law enforcement, who used tear gas.

1300 CET
Interviewed by RT France, Eric Drouet, one of the figures of the yellow vests movement expressed his skepticism about the Great National Debate , promoted by Emmanuel Macron. "Only mayors are invited to talk about issues that do not concern us," he said. "We do not go to the heart of claims," ​​he noted, adding, "We did not get any answers, so the movement will not stop."

12:49 CET
After a rally at the top of the Champs-Elysees, the Yellow Vests set in motion, with destination for the Place de la Bastille in Paris.

12:03 CET
A procession formed in the streets of Rouen, one of the cities where the mobilization of yellow vests was notable in previous acts.

11:50 CET
"We're fed up with the fact that Castaner has the free field to repress," explains a yellow Vest at the microphone of RT France.

11:31 CET
At the microphone of RT France, a Yellow Vest explained why the interview with the Mayor of Toulouse, Jean-Luc Moudenc, could not take place.

"We asked that [the interview] be fully filmed and broadcast," he detailed, in a concern, according to him, of "transparency" with regard to "citizens".

11h23 CET
Yellow vests found themselves at the top of the Champs Elysees, Paris, on the side of the Arc de Triomphe, according to a reporter RT France.

11:08 CET
The Yellow Vests flock to the center of Evreux, head of the department of Eure, chosen by Emmanuel Macron to launch the great national debate .

The prefecture of the Eure took last January 3 orders prohibiting demonstrations in 22 municipalities of the department. These orders were however broken by the administrative court of Rouen, seized by yellow vests and the French League for the defense of the rights of man and citizen.

10h05 CET
"I totally understand the situation. Compared to the government directives, the population was more and more angry, and, more and more, she needed to express herself ": the mayor of Saint-Just-en-Chaussée in the Oise addresses to yellow vests.

9:45 CET
The yellow vests organized a free toll operation on the night of 25 to 26 January to launch the act 11 of the mobilization in Villefranche-sur-Saone, in the Rhone.

09:31 CET
Four yellow vests have been indicted for planning to destroy a toll in the Drôme and to attack the police, according to information from the prosecutor's office in Valencia, reported by AFP on January 25. One of them, presented as the leader, was imprisoned and three others were placed under judicial control. They are being prosecuted for "criminal conspiracy".

They were arrested on 23 January in a large operation with seven other people who were released.

This trick, on the eve of Emmanuel Macron's visit to Drôme , had "no connection" with the arrival of the president, the prosecutor said.

Saturday, January 26
09:08 CET
About 400 people marched quietly in the evening of 25 to 26 January in the center of Dunkirk, for a "night march citizen and pacifist" organized by the movement. "People break your chains, stop the financial dictatorship," could be read on the banner deployed at the head of the procession.

Success for the first night of the #YellowYards at #Dunkerque # Act11 #ActeXI https://t.co/gDJu1ygDsD- Tax evasion 🇫🇷 (@Revolte_Fiscale) January 26, 2019
This is the first event of this type, after Eric Drouet, a figure of the yellow vests movement, relayed a call to the "Yellow Night" .

08:59 CET
In the face of the debate over the launch of defense bullets (LBD), which caused many serious injuries, the government decided on January 22 before the Assembly's Law Commission to equip pedestrian cameras with order who are equipped.

The yellow vests declared to the prefecture several mobilizations for Act 11 of January 26th. A Parisian walk is planned between the Champs-Elysees and the Bastille via the National Assembly and Bercy.

Yellow Vests are also trying to innovate. Some call for a first yellow night , Republic Square in Paris, just like what had created the movement Nuit debout au printemps 2016.

Priscillia Ludosky organizes for her part a "Solidarity walk with the Yellow Vests of the Remote Territories" between the Ministry of Overseas and the Paris headquarters of Facebook.

Many other Facebook events call for demonstrations everywhere in France, Toulouse, Lyon or Bordeaux, where should be Maxime Nicolle, aka Fly Rider.

https://francais.rt.com/france/58420-ac ... ifications

Google Translator

blindpig

Post by blindpig » Sun Jan 27, 2019 2:34 pm

"Hate is up to expectations betrayed"
Sophie Wahnich

The more one restrains his anger and the more his flow is impetuous, when it explodes. Specialist of the French Revolution, Sophie Wahnich, research director at the CNRS, along with other academics, contributed to the volume "The bottom of the air is yellow", which has just appeared, at Seuil. She returns, for RP Dimanche, on certain salient features of a movement steeped in emotions.
Credits: Gianni Giardinelli

Movement carried by the popular classes? By the impoverished middle classes? By a composite set of social sectors? By the world of work in the broad sense of the term? What would be your definition, both sociological and political, of the movement of yellow vests?

The movement is carried by men and women who say they have always "wanted to get out of it" without complaining too much, but being serious, courageous, hard-working, reliable. They have values ​​attached to a conception of work as a place of effort that must be rewarded with a dignified salary. For them it is that "to get out" is to make the efforts that allow to live well, without ostentation but without indignities. This art of living worthily is that of the popular classes who make an honor not to resort to social assistance, if not to the margin. They are proud. But now this pride is reached by the neoliberal state. The lack of perspective for children is one of the determining points, access to studies is becoming more complex and having a baccalaureate is no longer an open door for two years now. The possibility of taking a vacation that is really fun is now lower because with the same work, it is no longer successful in making the necessary savings. Food, itself, can not meet the expectations of people who know very well that the rich eat better than the poor or the very poor. The segmentation of places of consumption has made readability a re-classification within the vast middle class, and as such this reclassification is a downgrade because the fluidity that characterized this middle class disappears. And then, despite everything, there is the obsession with true decommissioning: the one that would make you depend on the allowances and make you look like the denigrated social cases. This experience is colored according to the ideological options, but the pride of the work well done and which must give a worthy remuneration, is neither right nor left. Trade unionists always explain that to be a good unionist the first thing is to have an irreproachable job of which one is proud and that it is on this pride that rests the possibility of claiming a fair price of work. So yes, the movement is composite sociologically classic, but not so dizzily as if we are interested in the issue of emotions. Trade unionists always explain that to be a good unionist the first thing is to have an irreproachable job of which one is proud and that it is on this pride that rests the possibility of claiming a fair price of work. So yes, the movement is composite sociologically classic, but not so dizzily as if we are interested in the issue of emotions. Trade unionists always explain that to be a good unionist the first thing is to have an irreproachable job of which one is proud and that it is on this pride that rests the possibility of claiming a fair price of work. So yes, the movement is composite sociologically classic, but not so dizzily as if we are interested in the issue of emotions.

Then, when people lose their pride, they can look for different ways to rebuild it: identification with a leader, or solidarity. For the moment, even if the extreme right works the movement, the Yellow Vests are first on the side of solidarity. Intergenerational solidarity, but also between families, between those who are on the roundabout and those who bring food, those who go up in Paris and those who hold the local ground, solidarity between different political sensitivities because the immediate objective can be maintained common as it is for the carbon tax, the expected resignation of Macron, wages revalued, small businesses supported, the struggles of small against big.

To what extent is the movement of yellow vests the expression of the crisis of the usual structures of representation on the left of the political spectrum? If it is defined "neither right nor left", must we conclude that it is, at least partially, connected to sectors of extreme right, or that it would be a "movement factious, "as the government claims?

This movement reflects the crisis of habitual structures and representation.

It is a deep crisis of unionism that has become established since the 1990s, as trade union centers have proved incapable of transforming struggles into gains at their height or even of opening fronts adjusted to the gravity of the situations, finally to invent attractive forms of struggle without outrageous salary loss, which led to this insignificance of action days. The unionization rate is in France, it is well known rather low: 11%, and studies conducted for young people show that it is even weaker, with 5% unionization, if we follow Sophie Béroud.

But the crisis is also related to the fact that Macron surfed on an expectation of better being and claimed that life was going to be more exciting and more beautiful, that we would do a great job together. But this wait was disappointed. The country is deteriorating in its ability to protect and in this respect the claim of "zero SDF" reflects the concern to see treating more and more people, in an unworthy manner and in indifference. The work is deteriorating, Lactalis, Volkswagen, are places where under the pretext of profitability employees are asked to do "shit". But it depresses them and it is the psychologists at work who are called to the rescue and describe, if one thinks of the writings of Yves Clot, these untenable situations.

Finally, the crisis is that of the party form which has abandoned its role of elaboration of the critics to make to the world as it is, to the laws, the practices, and abandoned its function of watcher and voyeur. In short, who has been content for three generations to qualify candidates on often feudal criteria.

The roundabouts were spaces of discussion that are missing everywhere. The resolution of the crisis can only be done at the top by setting up these spaces of elaboration, as necessary and legitimate, to address the public authorities. Otherwise the overthrow desired by the extreme right will lead to choosing a pride of another type: not the use of the word, but the identification to the one who will know how to capture the emotions lived.

Populism is not inevitable, but it is the easy way. In fact, to date, non-voters make up 40% of the Yellow Vests. But 46% very right and far right. It's a lot. But this is not the majority. The stake and politicize by the experience of solidarity and democracy. The first part is won or almost, but for democracy this is what opens. But the President plays against democracy by addressing mayors rather than citizens, mayors who also complain of being figures without power, so puppets. The factious is probably Macron himself. He stirs up the fire. He laughs when we talk to him about poverty, it's stronger than him, even in meetings with mayors.

Tricolor flags, Phrygian caps, Marseillaise, evocation of the people and invectives against a Macron compared to Louis XVI, references and parallels with 1789 are great. Do you believe that with the "Great National Debate", which the government wants to lock up and that it thought of as a way out of the crisis, Macron unknowingly replays the same scenario as the Cahiers de grieves and contributes to deepen the dynamics of questioning the constituted power?

I do not believe that the President of the Republic, Emmanuel Macron, in padlocking this debate does not know what he undertakes. It tries to seriously subvert the form debate as realization of the request for listening. He reinstated intermediate structures with assemblies of mayors instead of citizens and thus responds to one of the reproaches that were made while making a protective layer of direct contact with the people, that this are the yellow vests or the spectators of the situation. He takes the time to talk about hours to restore adherence to his program, for example the dismantling of public services under the pretext of anti-tax rebellion.

This will obviously not satisfy the Yellow Vests, but they are a minority. What really bothered was the people's support for the Yellow Vests movement, and that's a gamble. No one knows if this accession in this context will continue. Everything will depend on the inventiveness of the Yellow Vests and the ability of mayors to subvert these organized exchanges, very explicitly, to calm the game and restore a semblance of confidence in the country that would pass between mayors and the presidency. Some take the opportunity to say strong things and call for a return of dignity and moral economy - we think of Christian Venries, president of the association of rural mayors of the Lot - others are complacent with power. If public confidence in this charade does not reach trust in willing municipalities, Macron will have won. But if this is not the case, it will deepen the crisis of representation and other forms of struggle will be fraught with perhaps recalcitrant mayors. In any case, the moral disruption will bein fine the same, even worse, and the mayors will not buffer with the Yellow Vests. The movement may as well collapse as amplify. The struggle is that of legitimacy, the great debate against self-organized people's assemblies. There have already been a number of them, and the press does not play its role seriously, because in the end there are few articles on this initiative of democratic importance.

Again, either these assemblies resemble Night Stands and this will not lead to what is widely expected, however, a strategy will emerge with common agendas, tightened agenda to arrive at an image of shared expectations of weight . It will be a new struggle. But after so much rouerie and perversity, it can not be done in peace. Our president plays with fire knowingly. If the fight is violent, it will repress in the violence. It has been a long time since the imaginative capacities of men and women engaged in a struggle had been so necessary and decisive for the situation.

How to explain the level of confrontation during the last mobilizations, both in Paris but also in the region? Is there a specificity in the characteristics of the clashes of the last two months?

The confrontation is strong because the registers of action regulated, classic, are often unknown to the Yellow Vests and police violence has become extreme since already in 2016, with the state of emergency, the COP21, the Law work or Night Standby . Finally, Yellow Vests are not afraid. This is an important point, for the worst and the best. The worst if the extreme right takes the street. The best if it leads to a democratic sense of power peculiar to revolutions. In 2016, those on the street were those who felt betrayed by the left. Today, those who feel betrayed by Macron, so betrayed neither right nor left. Hatred lives up to expectations betrayed.

Interview by RPDimanche

http://www.revolutionpermanente.fr/La-h ... es-trahies

Google Translator

blindpig

Post by blindpig » Tue Feb 05, 2019 12:06 pm

"It's the strike!" The rap of Bad10 and AxL, students in Paris 8
While the Yellow Vests put the government in PLS for three months, and that everyone wonders where is the student youth, students of Paris 8 had the good idea to heat the student movement, with this rap clip shot during last events.

Tuesday February 5th 0

This comeback promises indeed potentially agitated in the facs. And for good reason, after having introduced Parcoursup and the selection at the entrance of the university last spring, the government took the decision in November to increase the registration fees for foreign students outside the European Union - means students from former colonies still dominated by imperialism in Africa, Asia, or Latin America - multiplying by 16 the cost of a year spent at the university, 2770 euros instead of 170 euros in license and 3770 euros in master. This racist measure is part of a desire to break the public university and make universities the preserve of the dominant classes, including because no one can be fooled: once this increase is registered for foreign students, it is obvious that the government will extend it to national students, thus definitively excluding the popular classes from the universities. But it is without counting the historical mobilization of the Yellow Vests which knew how to stop the neoliberal steamroller, and the potentiality of the student movement if it were to be contaminated by this radicality unpublished since May 68 to claim an emancipated university in a released society . And this rap clip made by the mobilized students of Paris 8 reminds us, denouncing police violence and posing, February 5, the prospect of a junction of student and worker movements with the Yellow Vests, as well as the centrality of the strike to win against Macron! thus excluding definitively the popular classes of the facs. But it is without counting the historical mobilization of the Yellow Vests which knew how to stop the neoliberal steamroller, and the potentiality of the student movement if it were to be contaminated by this radicality unpublished since May 68 to claim an emancipated university in a released society . And this rap clip made by the mobilized students of Paris 8 reminds us, denouncing police violence and posing, February 5, the prospect of a junction of student and worker movements with the Yellow Vests, as well as the centrality of the strike to win against Macron! thus excluding definitively the popular classes of the facs. But it is without counting the historical mobilization of the Yellow Vests which knew how to stop the neoliberal steamroller, and the potentiality of the student movement if it were to be contaminated by this radicality unpublished since May 68 to claim an emancipated university in a released society . And this rap clip made by the mobilized students of Paris 8 reminds us, denouncing police violence and posing, February 5, the prospect of a junction of student and worker movements with the Yellow Vests, as well as the centrality of the strike to win against Macron! and the potential of the student movement if it were to be contaminated by this unprecedented radicalism since May '68 to claim an emancipated university in a liberated society. And this rap clip made by the mobilized students of Paris 8 reminds us, denouncing police violence and posing, February 5, the prospect of a junction of student and worker movements with the Yellow Vests, as well as the centrality of the strike to win against Macron! and the potential of the student movement if it were to be contaminated by this unprecedented radicalism since May '68 to claim an emancipated university in a liberated society. And this rap clip made by the mobilized students of Paris 8 reminds us, denouncing police violence and posing, February 5, the prospect of a junction of student and worker movements with the Yellow Vests, as well as the centrality of the strike to win against Macron!

http://www.revolutionpermanente.fr/C-es ... -a-Paris-8

Google Translator

'Permanent Revolution', huh? Where is the ideology? Where is the Party?

blindpig

Post by blindpig » Tue Feb 12, 2019 3:55 pm

Leaving the European Union: "Social Europe an illusory step" #Frexit

On the eve of the European elections, it is a debate that must be raised again with force. What to do with the European Union? From the unequivocal NO of 2005 to the European Constitutional Treaty to the FREXIT signs that flourish in the yellow vests, there is no doubt about the popular rejection of the European Union and its policies. Get out of the EU to get out of it, or stay there and stay there? yes the question must be asked.And to this question having been at the forefront of all the struggles against the construction of the European Union, the PCF has complied - with its entry into the Party of the European Left and its alliance with the PS accompanying the "Mutation" - since the beginning of the 90s to take up the slogan of the social reform of the European Union. This slogan of the social Europe of which the workers have ears ears since almost as long as the Treaty of Rome exists. Observe that the question is now not clearer on the side of Mélenchon and France Insoumise for these Europeans. The latter having claimed - with some success in the polls during the 2017 presidential elections - the demand to leave the European Union in a plan B extending a plan A of European treaty exit,

And it is a bell sound even more Europeanist now on the side of the PCF and its leader Ian Brossat who proclaims peremptorily "the idea of ​​an exit from the EU would be a madness for France (... There is no choice but a profound transformation of the European Union.

Moreover, this position of principle to refuse the exit of the European Union appears obviously as a lock put in place to be able to discuss the erasure of the communist list in a fusion with the debris resulting from the disappearance of the PS, an expression more favorable to the exit of the EU prohibiting alliances with the PS and what is left of Generation to EELV.

"I reach out to those who want as we change Europe and refuse the current treaties. I reach out to Hamon, Mélenchon to political forces who want another Europe "

Ian Brossat leader PCF for the 2019 European elections
Of course within the PCF, many who resonate with the popular claim of Frexit are convinced of the need to leave the European Union and the Euro. But in the aftermath of the PCF congress, some voices were expressed to ask to erase this central slogan of the exit of the European Union and to resume for only slogans "abrogation of the treaties" and "popular sovereignty, referendum citizens' initiative ".A way to be compatible with Ian Brossat's pro-EU discourse and the leadership of the PCF-PGE, and paradoxically a slogan that is strictly identical to Mélenchon's current position. A position much more vague than that clear, clear and assumed progressive Frexit that await millions of workers in France.

Mélenchon Tsipras and Pierre Laurent

Excluding "when there is a blur, there is a wolf," and it would be the opposite to ask which workers could trust a candidacy - even if it is communist - which would explain that it is too difficult to call to leave the European Union but that would pretend to leave Capitalism. And how this empty and deceitful promise of EU reform, this rejection of the exit of the EU and the Euro would be mobilizers whereas this speech only led to install each year a little more defiance between the workers and employees overwhelmingly for the Frexit and the PCF that defends the EU against them and which they take every day blows, relocations to anti-social dumping through the euro austerity waging war on their wages and their public services ?

www.initiative-communiste.fr PRCF website publishes below a reflection of comrade J Cros, Communist militant of the Hérault , already relayed by the comrades of the network to Make Living and Strengthen the PCF a platform which illustrates argument in support why the FREXIT must be at the heart of the mobilization of the communists, why the four sorties - from the European Union, the Euro, NATO and Capitalism - are a stimulating and unifying slogan for getting together, to unite and win not only the communists but with them the class of workers.

The European Union: what to do by J Cros
The harmfulness of the EU to the people is recognized by the leaders of the CPF and by the one who must be leader of the Communists in the next European elections. The question that remains is what to do about this data .

Is it enough to express the wish that the logic that manages the European Union should be replaced by a formula that would be summarized as " human first "? Or should we better understand the impasse in which the mechanism of profit and the consequence of organized capitalist exploitation at the international level have resulted?

In other words, is there a solution to the socio-economic crisis that we suffer while remaining within the framework of capitalism? We readily recognize that the solution to our problems is not just an incantatory formula, out of the EU, or out of the euro, which would magically solve the major difficulties that overwhelm us.

But to call for a social Europe seems to me to participate in such an illusory step. In my opinion there is no answer to the questions that arise without a break with a social system that does not meet the current needs of humanity.

This concerns the EU, France and the world! If we do not examine what the claims are about, we condemn ourselves to the worst. In Biterrois and Europe has destroyed the family viticulture and " lo through viure " Occitan, awareness of the nature of the EU as a barrier to a satisfactory response to economic and social problems was quite developed. In the 2005 referendum on the TCE, the municipalities gave the NO most results. In several it could reach a score of 70% of the votes cast.
We know the rest. The Lisbon Treaty allowed the French government to bypass the will of the people and to continue the orientation of the EU as it was in the TCE. Today these communes of Biterrois often put in the top of the candidacy of Marine Le Pen during the second round of the presidential elections of 2017, with percentages sometimes reaching 60%.

We can not ignore this reality and move forward without a serious analysis of what the EU is. The dramatic situation in Greece should alert us decisively.

The argument that the EU is an asset in our opposition to American hegemony does not stand up to the fact that Europe and the US pursue the same goal, the development of capitalism. The convergence of their interests has manifested themselves with reintegration or integration into NATO as with participation in military operations in various parts of the planet. We are here in a new form of imperialism.

Of course presenting the EU for what it is and proposing the commitment to end this structure in the service of the power of money requires an immeasurable effort. But to resign oneself by sheltering behind hollow slogans or hiding behind what is happening in England with Brexit is surely not the way to a bright future!

Jacques Cros

https://www.initiative-communiste.fr/ar ... ociallymap

Google Translator

blindpig

Post by blindpig » Sat Feb 16, 2019 12:05 pm

Act 14: after three months, Yellow Vest mobilization continues (ON CONTINUOUS)
Feb 16 2019, 07:32

Act 14: after three months, Yellow Vest mobilization continues (ON CONTINUOUS)© Meriem Laribi / RT France

Demonstration of the Yellow Vests in Paris during the act 13, February 9, 2018.
This weekend will mark the three months of the historic movement of Yellow Vests started on November 17, 2018. Mobilizations are planned throughout the country, as every Saturday.

Saturday February 16th

https://francais.rt.com/france/59109-ac ... ifications

Google Translator

Please go to link, continuous updating, use translator.

blindpig

Post by blindpig » Sat Feb 16, 2019 3:19 pm

Act 14: To celebrate the 3 months of the movement, yellow Vests mass and determined in Paris
In Paris, this Saturday, it is with a fighting spirit and a determination still present that several thousand yellow Vests are currently demonstrating to celebrate the three months of the beginning of the movement. An impressive procession descended the Champs-Elysées then crossed the Seine, then Notre Dame through the Sorbonne.

Saturday February 16th 0

"We are not tired" chanted by the thousands demonstrators present in large numbers in Paris this Saturday. On the capital, the mobilization remains massive for this fourteenth act of Yellow Vests. Such a mobilization that some major media, such as Le Figaro, is forced to point "an impressive crowd" who "went down the Champs-Elysees".

After more than 3 months of event, the atmosphere is extremely combative. For Ramous, who became one of the figures of the Yellow Vests with his live coverage of the movement interviewed by the Permanent Revolution, there will always be "as many people as there will be no decrease in suffering" . "The good weather is going to make people go outside more ," he continued. There will be "more and more people," he adds. The first violence is "poverty". "A lost hand is extremely serious."

The denunciation of Benalla and Castaner was also at the center of the discussions of the Yellow Vests. "Benalla in prison" was loudly chanted. The week was marked by the conviction of Christophe Dettinger to one month in prison and 2 years suspended with a regime of "semi-freedom" while at the same time Alexandre Benalla runs smoothly at the Lotus Club in Marrakech. Philippe de Veulle, the lawyer of Gwenaëlle, key witness of the case returned to the trial. "It was a very hard trial, everything was disputed." "It is an honor for me to have participated in his defense" speaking of Christophe Dettinger. "We are here among you to notice police violence". The double standard of class justice is in the majority of the discussions of this act.

"And one and two and three hundred euros on our salaries" was also a slogan worn by many yellow vests. Many yellow vests pointed to the need for a strike: "what is good is that with a strike, we would all be together," says a yellow vest that "works for Carrefour". This is expressed by the invasion of a Carrefour in Montreuil: "Money for wages not for shareholders". "A general strike would bring a lot more people," says a yellow vest. It would be a question of blocking "Rungis, the seaports, all that can economically block the country". "We need more youth, it's our future," says a high school student to Henri IV. The problem in his high school is "they are many macronistes to Henri IV," she continues.

http://www.revolutionpermanente.fr/Acte ... es-a-Paris

Google Translator