France

blindpig

Re: France

Post by blindpig » Sat Feb 23, 2019 4:07 pm

#ActeXV # Act15 in Paris live from the Champs-Elysées, the #YellowYards determined under the sun!

https://twitter.com/RevPermanente/statu ... 6423786503
"There is great chaos under heaven; the situation is excellent."

blindpig

Post by blindpig » Sat Mar 02, 2019 3:31 pm

Act 16: Yellow Vests gather everywhere in France (CONTINUOUSLY)
March 1, 2019, 23:09
Act 16: Yellow Vests gather everywhere in France (CONTINUOUSLY)© ERIC FEFERBERG Source: AFP

Yellow Vests on the Champs-Elysees, March 2, 2019.

For the sixteenth week in a row, Yellow Vests will invest the streets of the capital and many provincial cities. This act 16 must be the first of a month of March that they hope to be that of renewed mobilization.

https://francais.rt.com/france/59584-ac ... ifications

Continuous feed, go to link

too many Tricolors, no 'bandiera rossa'

blindpig

Post by blindpig » Sat Mar 09, 2019 5:18 pm

Yellow Vests in the street for Act 17 (ON CONTINUOUS)
March 9, 2019, 09:08

Author: RT France
For the 17th consecutive weekend, the Yellow Vests are gathering in Paris and everywhere in France, a week before the big action they plan for March 16, at the end of the great national debate.

Saturday, March 9
18h06 CET
The situation is tense on the Champs-Elysees, where police are trying to disperse the demonstration using a water cannon.

https://francais.rt.com/france/59815-ac ... ifications

Google Translator

Continuous feed, go to link

Slow one, with diverse tactics being tested. See what happens next week. Still too many Tricolors, not enough Reds.

blindpig

Post by blindpig » Mon Mar 11, 2019 2:33 pm

Act XVII in Montpellier. 3000 protesters and a strong repression
In Montpellier, Act XVII was dynamic but marked by strong tensions with police forces. The demonstration was punctuated by several provocations and police charges that resulted in 12 arrests, a record for the city.

Aléko Korovin

Monday, March 11 0

It was just 2:15 pm and the procession had not yet left the Place de la Comedie a dozen agents of the BAC, hooded, armband arm - surprisingly -, stuck to the procession to frame the demonstration of muscular way.

This provocative approach, which could not be more gratuitous, did not go unanswered since the Yellow Vests very quickly rejected the BAC. The reaction of the police force was not long in coming and a company of CRS came to intervene between the agents of the BAC and the Yellow Vests in order to protect their colleagues from the consequences of their overwhelming provocation.

Then a little more than 3000 people began to wander the streets of Montpellier. This particularly dynamic and aggressive procession thus entered the district of Ecusson before joining that of Antigone and returning to the Place de la Comédie.

Arrived on this central square of Montpellier, a company of CRS began to run along the walls before positioning itself in front of a McDonald, presumably to try to "protect" it.

Some tensions then took place on the Place de la Comédie then on the place of the prefecture. The Mobile Gendarmes, present at the prefecture, used fire hose to try to disperse the crowd. Lacrimation was then fired on the back of the procession, and BAC's looming threat at protesters firing from the adjacent small streets, as demonstrators continued their advance towards Peyrou.

Arrived in front of this park on the heights of Montpellier, the demonstrators found themselves in front of an isolated CRS company. Despite a still festive atmosphere and good child protesters side a tension quickly settled between them and the police. Part of the procession then approached the police with a banner. The police forces then went to great lengths to suppress the protesters with truncheons, even stealing the banner.

The protesters continued to march past the Arceaux and Plan Cabanes until repeated repression eventually won the protesters over and forced them to disperse. The accentuation of the repression was also expressed with a threshold crossed in terms of arrests, to the number of 12 for this Saturday.

https://www.revolutionpermanente.fr/Act ... repression

Google Translator

video at link

blindpig

Post by blindpig » Sat Mar 16, 2019 2:56 pm

Hard to find decent links for some reason, this account puts up lots of footage:

https://twitter.com/search?q=%23ActesXV ... head_click

blindpig

Post by blindpig » Sat Mar 16, 2019 3:46 pm

Paris. More than 10,000 protesters but for Castaner, the Yellow Vest movement "no longer exists in reality"
In full act 18 of the mobilization of Vests Yellow, and while the situation is tense in Paris, the Minister of the Interior Christophe Castaner reactivates his speech on the "breakers", which led him to declare that the movement of the Yellow Vests "no longer exists in reality".

Saturday, March 16th 0

The act "ultimatum" is in progress, and testifies that four months after the beginning of the mobilization the determination of the Yellow Vests is intact. In a tense context and with a tendency to standardize demonstrations, it seems that the government has still not managed to "restore order". Sign that the government is far from having the situation under control, even for two months now the "Great debate". Still taken in reverse, the Ministry of the Interior was forced to specify a number of demonstrators at midday in Paris with some 8,000 demonstrators present this Saturday. If armored vehicles were present this morning, the police device is apparently up to the mobilization. By several times, following the degradation of department stores,

In this context, Christophe Castaner, caught off guard, went on to say that the movement of Yellow Vests "no longer exists in reality". A statement that even the mainstream media, which has been demonstrating their pro-government bias for four months, have judged to be "minimally clumsy". For the Minister of the Interior, the movement of Yellow Vests "no longer exists in reality," explaining that the mobilization was today pervaded by the "thugs." In fact, this declaration, accompanied by the traditional speech on "ultra-firmness", testifies to a form of "surprise" of the government, which did not expect such a mobilization in the aftermath of the end of the Great Debate , and even less so to this renewed radicalism of the movement.

https://www.revolutionpermanente.fr/Par ... r-Castaner

Screenshots/videos at link

blindpig

Post by blindpig » Tue Mar 19, 2019 3:17 pm

"Thank you police." Marie-Laure, David, Laurence ... these serious wounded whose media do not speak

The day after an Act XVIII where the determination of the Yellow Vests could not be swept under the carpet, to the chagrin of Macron et al., The media turn loop on the degraded Champs-Elysees, taking care not to talk about Serious wounds of police repression. We relay these testimonials published on social networks and invite to support them.

"Thank you police." Marie-Laure, David, Laurence ... these serious wounded whose media do not speak
Flora Carpentier

Tuesday, March 19th

Coming from Troyes, David was shot in the eye by an LBD shot around 4pm on the Champs Elysees, near Fouquet's. On Sunday, he announced the terrible news on Facebook: "Hi everyone, this is yesterday manifest in Paris, verdict 1 eye less, I am deg, I may lose my job because of fdp CRS, I have rabies "

Here is David's testimony, collected by a local newspaper "I was walking quietly, with about fifty other yellow vests, at the Fouquet's restaurant.We were not with the" breakers. "Around 16h, while the police were visible, but at I was immediately touched by the street medics, and for those around me, there was shot from LBD, my goggles exploded under the violence of the shock, the security forces were overwhelmed, I felt that we were "let break." After first aid on the spot, I I have been transported to the hospital where I have been stitched in. For doctors, it is unlikely that I get my eye.The point will be made in a few days.

Father of 2 girls, David fears for his job and calls to support him through his online support kitty , but also by transmitting your photos and videos, if you have witnessed the scene. You can send them to us at siterevolutionpermanente@gmail.com.

"It's all our movement that's hurt, mutilated, bleeding"
"Thank you police." These are the words of Marie-Laure on her Facebook page this Sunday morning, when she wakes up in the hospital the day after her participation in Act XVIII on Paris. The "selfie" picture that accompanies her words is one you would never want to see again. It is shared thousands of times.

At the end of the day, the determination of this yellow vest hit by police repression seems intact: "16:30, I left the block. I did not lose my eye! Phew! ". Then late at night, Marie-Laure addresses the thousands who, on social networks and "in real life", worried for her: "Good evening everyone. I'm back home. I thank you all for your kindness, you are wonderful. WE do not deserve this because it is our whole movement that is wounded, mutilated, bloodied every time a little more, act after act. We let go of nothing, all together the people hold their strength. I love you YELLOW VESTS. I will take a step back to digest all "that". I do not fail to get back in touch quickly. (It can be a few hours or several days ... business to follow). Kisses to all. LIVE THE YELLOW VESTS ".

"A huge THANK YOU to the Medic who took care of me"
Same determination in Laurence, she also seriously injured this Saturday around 16h at the HSBC bank on the Champs-Elysees. Here is the message posted this Sunday on his Facebook page: "A huge THANK YOU to the Medic who took care of me. I am known by the name of Minnie or pilou-pilou. Result of act 18: flashball shot in the head = 2 fractures of the sinuses and a fracture of the orbital board. Thank you. See you next Saturday ".

Laurence also issued a call for testimony to anyone with photos or videos about her.

The wounded France page , launched by Antonio , seriously wounded in Act II, also reports a serious injury by grenade GLIF4 this Saturday in Paris, whose photo is difficult to look at: "thumb fracture, skin graft at thumb level, hand burns 2nd and 3rd degree, 2 facial wounds, many leg wounds ", can be read in description.

Another photo of seriously wounded is also hidden by Facebook . This is that of a protester having had a part of the foot torn off by a GLI-F4 grenade. As reported on the page Prohibition Grenades and Flashball , managed by Robin, himself seriously injured foot GLI-F4 in Bure, "This is the same grenade that has already wrenched the hand to 5 people and made many wounded. They recite their speeches on the ultra-violence of the demonstrators or the breakers ... Nobody speaks of the only ultra-violence which deserves this name: that which consists of sending grenades with TNT on civilians ... How many Mutilated will it be necessary for them to decide to ban these grenades? ".

To give us your testimonials concerning the repression of the Yellow Vests, or to inform us of the mobilizations taking place in your region, to transmit us stories, photos and videos, write us by mail at siterevolutionpermanente@gmail.com.

https://www.revolutionpermanente.fr/Mer ... arlent-pas

Google Translator

blindpig

Post by blindpig » Sat Mar 23, 2019 2:42 pm

Act XIX. The city of Bordeaux militarized, many Yellow Vests arrested
Bordeaux, from the beginning of the gathering of the Yellow Vests for the nineteenth act, was the theater of a militarization of the city, squared by the forces of repression. Many Yellow Vests have already been arrested, with the police directly attacking the first protesters.

Correspondant.e Bordeaux

Saturday, March 23 0

Act XIX of this Saturday takes place under the seal of a new repressive turning point , after the last announcements of the government (multiplication of the prohibitions of demonstrations, deployment of new brigades of intervention, use of drones and important products to facilitate the delayed arrests ...). From the very first Yellow Vests rallies, in many cities, the forces of repression were already showing particular zeal in the application of these new security and repressive instructions.

This was particularly the case in Nice, where the CRS violently charged a few dozen protesters, causing several injuries ; in Toulouse, where systematic excavations at the exit of all metro stations in the city center have multiplied; but also in Bordeaux, where the new prefecture (after the appointment of the former Bordeaux prefect in Paris) banned any event again. The preferred targets are, each time, the street-medics, these protesters equipped with care materials and often trained in first aid, who come to the aid of all those injured during the demonstrations.

It is in these coordinates that in the early afternoon, even before the usual departure time in the event, Bordeaux Yellow Vests found themselves nassés and pushed back to the mirror of water, the Place de la Bourse being completely squared by the forces of repression, around 14 hours.

In the continuity of the announcements of the week, the repression takes a new course for this 19th act. In Bordeaux, while a certain number of streets and areas were declared closed to access, the objective was apparently that the event does not leave, regardless of the route.

Nevertheless, the forces of repression have gradually withdrawn and let a procession leave, while groups of voltigeurs turn in the city.

Amnesty for all the accused, freedom for all Yellow Vests!

https://www.revolutionpermanente.fr/Act ... nterpelles

Google Translator

France gets cutting edge in repression. Coming to a demo in your home town soon.

blindpig

Post by blindpig » Mon Mar 25, 2019 1:33 pm

It will take more than "BFMTV, flip and Lexomil" to stop the movement of yellow vests!
This is a quote from the philosopher Frédéric Lordon, delivered at a Nuit Debout rally in Paris in 2016 "We do not hold a society forever, with BFM, Flicaille and Lexomil ... There is a moment when the heads are straighten up. This quote, remains relevant in 2019 in relation to the media treatment, the government's one-man security show, in view of Act XIX, and the response of yellow vests present in the street this Saturday, and always determined.

Monday, March 25 0

Speaking of the case to dodge the end of the Great Debate
The government continues to maintain the illusion that the "Great Debate" is not yet completely finished , through various subterfuges such as citizen conferences. But for the Yellow Vests and all the French, the Great Debate, launched in mid-January to conclude on March 16, is well and truly over. However, the media relayed the idea that there would no longer be a social crisis, that the Great Debate was only a space for discussion, without any need to respond concretely to the crisis, and explaining that the things would take time to settle whatever happens. In any case, this message is trying to convey the government today through its media relays.

In the debate organized by BFM TV on Wednesday, March 21, around the social crisis, the speech of the representative of the Republic In March, Stanislas Guerini, shows once again how this government practices smoking permanently. Stanislas Guerini dared, using a payroll, to explain that employees earn better lives, retirees also and companies hire more ... Circulate, there is nothing to see. He went so far as to explain that the "True" Yellow Vests, had been, since December, "satisfied" with the government's emergency measures. The Republic In March, therefore continues to invent stories that are told on television, while in parallel it begins to prepare the ground for reforms against the pension system.

In fact, the movement of yellow vests has been deeply rooted for four months now, and neither the repression, nor the Great Debates, nor the imaginary "10 minutes 10 billion" have made it stop. If the demonstrators are fewer than at the beginning of the mobilization in November, the mass of yellow vests, determined to go to the end, remains constant. The crisis will be hard to slow, especially with the rise in energy prices at the end of the month, the decline in the number of hires in 2018, despite billions in CICE and the elimination of the ISF, the policy of Macron runoff, does not work. Worse still, the price of gasoline rose almost to the price of October, under cover of the crisis in Algeria and Venezuela, to justify the rise in the price of a barrel. What has changed for yellow vests since four months? Nothing !

A survey for Atlantico, shows that 39% of French consider that a revolution is needed to change the system. It was also a slogan that had surprised in Act 18, when thousands of yellow vests sung in an avenue of the Champs Elysees "Revolution, Revolution". It is also 28% of French people who say they understand the violence of the yellow vests and even if the support for the movement loses 8 points after the instrumentalisation of the broken windows of Fouquet's, they are still 53% of French to support the movement after four months . More and more Yellow Vests claim to attack the symbols of power and the bourgeoisie, relativising broken storefront images next to broken lives and dead homeless people in the street in 2018 by the hundreds. Stéphane Sirot, a sociologist explained"Macron is not going to resign, he is not going to set up the RIC, or restore the ISF. We do not see how the movement will stop without a concrete response to the social crisis "

A terrible week for the government
While the war is open between the government and the Senate around the Benalla affair, the week has been tough for the government, which has had to face attacks right on its laxity, and left with the announcement of Benjamin Griveaux to use the army for the maintenance of order. Added to this is a controversy around the pension reform, launched by Agnès Buzin the Minister of Health. In terms of communication, we are in an unprecedented level of amateurism.

We have witnessed a backlash on the subject of recourse to the army, forcing President Macron to intervene on the subject from Brussels, who, however, had explained that he would never respond on social issues from abroad. It will have departed from the rule as the pressure is strong, around this authoritarian controversy in the country and even within the majority in the dissident wing of the LREM deputies who had boycotted more than fifty the vote of the law "Anti-breaker". Macron recalled that "there is no question of calling the army, that the operations remain the same monitoring sensitive sites for the fight against terrorism." A desire to show firmness, for the electorate right after the act 18 and at the same time the need to spare his left wing. Macronism continues to manage the social and political crisis open for 6 months now, making the big difference. Yet if there is something that does not pass in the public opinion, it is the call to the army to solve the social crisis. A Bad-Buzz which the government will have a hard time getting rid of.

Macron having postponed his speech in mid-April, warned before summarizing the Great Debate that "there will be many disappointed." What, then, to stop this movement of yellow vests, which pushed the government during Act 18, into a major political crisis of the five-year period? Pushing the government to sacrifice blow to blow Alain Gibelin, the head of the public order of the police headquarters of Paris, as well as Michel Delpuech prefect of police of Paris. Two important elements of the Ministry of the Interior, which however had passed the test during the summer hearings on the Benalla case, and insurrectional scenes of December 1 in Paris. In off, a close to the Elysee Palace, explains that the next mismanagement of the order, Castaner would be the next fuse Macron. All against the backdrop of a political battle on the right to fight for security hegemony. Never have the Republicans been so present after a demonstration of yellow vests, that after this Act 18. An offensive in order to recover the points lost against Macron, who used the Great Debate as a real way to campaign against the right for the Europeans. The Republicans, having a more authoritarian doctrine than Macron, participated in the rise of the authoritarian turn of the government, following Act 18. Let us remember that it is not surprising that people like Luc Ferry as early as December was already calling for An offensive in order to recover the points lost against Macron, who used the Great Debate as a real way to campaign against the right for the European. The Republicans, having a more authoritarian doctrine than Macron, participated in the rise of the authoritarian turn of the government, following Act 18. Let us remember that it is not surprising that people like Luc Ferry as early as December was already calling for An offensive in order to recover the points lost against Macron, who used the Great Debate as a real way to campaign against the right for the European. The Republicans, having a more authoritarian doctrine than Macron, participated in the rise of the authoritarian turn of the government, following Act 18. Let us remember that it is not surprising that people like Luc Ferry as early as December was already calling for"Shoot live ammunition" at the protesters.

The One Man Safe Show
It is in this atmosphere of supremacy of authority, that the government has deployed all the repressive arsenal, embodied this time by Edward Philippe, the one who today provides electoral stability right for Macron, to counter the offensive Republicans. This Saturday, finished the TV sets composed of sociologists, historians, specialists of social movements, editorialists. The media were under military "control", with colonels, police unions, officers of the gendarmerie, images in loop of the new Prefect Didier Lallement, going down proudly, an avenue des Champs-Elysées completely deserted and bunkerized, discussing with police commanders: "Order is necessary, do not forget our doctrine, force remains to the law".

So that's the media angle that was taken at 9 am, "authority, authority, authority," almost like a cover day at the July 14 military parade. Yet this one man show, highlighting the new Prefect of Police, in the role of the Sherif of Paris, was only the powder of snake to take a phrase dear to the President.

The deployment of extraordinary forces, the establishment of a new brigade, such as the BRAV, "brigade of repression of violent attacks", the use of drones, or these images of the Liberation journalist showing the impressive device on the Avenue des Champs Elysees , shows the ridiculous situation. If the government instrumentalizes the calm of the demonstrators this Saturday, explaining that it is thanks to its device of maintenance of the order, the reality is quite different. Because as we knew, this day of March 23 was going to be calm, the criminologist Alain Bauer on the set of "C In the air", even explains"Anyway everyone knew there was nothing this Saturday, just read the Facebook pages, the" yellow block "(note: given to the yellow vests using the means of struggle of the Black Bloc) said that the next hot events will be for mid-April " . Yellow vests remain masters of clocks, contrary to what the government would like to believe.

Despite the safe turn, the yellow vests do not let go

The criminalization of protesters in the media, wanting to make them at all costs complicit with the case, is a total failure, with an Act 19 up from last week. This shows if it still needed, that the yellow vests are determined more than ever to fight, braving the "forbidden" and ignoring the summons to return home. What seemed to be a victory for the government is indeed another defeat, because you must not be blind, to see that everything was done to paralyze and scare the yellow vests, in order to numerically empty the movement. The best demonstration of this is surely the pitiful intervention of RMC's ex-big mouth and LREM MP Claire O'Petit, explaining that the military after three summons will go on the attack.

It will however be necessary not to neglect the safe turn in the continuation of the events, with the increase of the stops and the tickets for presence in an undeclared manifestation. This week will no doubt have served the government to relegate police violence after two weeks of denunciation of the management of law and order. The instrumentalization of the images of March 16, for example, allowed Christophe Castaner, to avoid the fact that two yellow vests were éborgnés in indifference media , while it was explained everywhere that the case was the fact that the LBD had not been used that day, which was totally wrong. It will take more than BFM, flip and Lexomil, to stop the yellow vests.

Photo credits: © MEHDI FEDOUACH / AFP

https://www.revolutionpermanente.fr/Il- ... ode=calcul

Google Translator

Video at link

blindpig

Post by blindpig » Tue Mar 26, 2019 5:07 pm

One year of reconductible strike for postal workers of 92
For a year now, 150 postal workers of the 92 have started a historic strike against La Poste.

One year of reconductible strike for postal workers of 92

Tuesday, March 26 0

An exemplary fight and an unfailing determination, until the victory!
On March 26, the postal workers of the 92 celebrated their one-year renewable strike. This seems unthinkable when writing it. Yet it is the fight that engaged 150 postmen of the department of Hauts-de-Seine. None of them and they would have imagined, when they went on strike on March 26, 2018, that this conflict would take on such magnitude and duration.

On March 26, 2018, when Hauts-de-Seine postal workers learned that Muriel Penicaud, Minister of Labor, authorized the dismissal of Gael Quirante, departmental secretary of Sud Poste 92, the majority union on the department, they and they put themselves massively striking. By what right does Penicaud, who has been pinned down 671 times for breaches of the labor code when she was a company manager, allow herself to dismiss, for union reasons, the secretary of the majority union ?!

This decision does not just outrage postal workers, since a large amount of union and political support is expressed the same evening during a big rally in front of the Ministry of Labor, in the presence of Jean-Luc Mélenchon, Olivier Besancenot and Éric, among others. Coquerel.

Against La Poste's managerial policy
With this massive support and the media coverage of this scandal, the postal workers of the 92 hope to put enough pressure on the management of the Post Office so that it does not proceed with the dismissal despite the authorization granted. This is why they are going on strike that is more than 150 years old on such emblematic municipalities as Neuilly-sur-Seine or Boulogne-Billancourt. They and they also want to take advantage of the echo of this case to bring to the fore the reality of working conditions in this company which, despite public service missions, is managed with a managerial policy whose aim is to reap maximum profit, whatever the means employed, at the cost of the health and even the life of its employees. As at France Telecom a few years ago,

That is why, as of the 2nd day of strike, beyond the dismissal of Gaël Quirante, the demands widen to the conditions of work: the hiring of the temporary workers and the refusal of the reorganizations which have the consequences of suppressing tours and jobs and increase the workload for agents.

Warlike Attitude of Management
From the beginning of the conflict, the management of La Poste has adopted an extremely violent attitude towards strikers. From the first month, she puts all the payrolls to zero euro and refuses to open negotiations for almost 11 months. This is probably the main explanation for the length of this strike.

Why does the direction of the Post Office adopt this warlike attitude? Simply because this strike puts the finger on an obvious fact that hurts: La Poste steals work time from its employees. The company's entire current strategy is to cut jobs and to put new "services" on employees, on the grounds that mail traffic will fall. But the management of the company is unable to prove that there is indeed a drop in the workload. Because it's just wrong! The number of letters has certainly decreased, but the number of packages and bulky has exploded. La Poste has been sentenced 22 times in court for underestimating the actual workload. But to recognize this theft of working time would be to question the whole strategy put in place to increase profits. That's why she decided to start a real showdown. Refusal to negotiate, pay at zero euros, withdrawal of restaurant tickets for strikers, abolition of the family supplement and mutuals, repression with police intervention in the centers, convocations to the police station, and even physical violence against the strikers These are the methods used.

Determination of strikers
But the management did not know how powerful the workers' determination was. With each intervention the strikers make, they repeat it: none of the 150 postal workers engaged in this conflict will resume the job without having won! They will take their heads up again!

Why and how do they hold? Firstly because, thanks to this conflict, they have regained their dignity. By refusing to be crushed by the employers, they and they became someone again, they and they took control of their lives. Every day in a general assembly, they and they decide, not their leaders.

They and they hold thanks to the deep conviction that they will win! Their popularity is growing as the months go by. In all events, meetings, meetings in which they and they move, young people, employees show their solidarity, respect, gratitude. For having dared to raise their head, they and they restore confidence to thousands of employees and become an example to follow. They are not isolated. They are supported by politicians, trade unions, artists and intellectuals. They are surrounded and helped by a support group of users. They know that their victory would be a great encouragement for all those who fight and express their anger,

And they also and especially thanks to the strike fund set up from the beginning of the conflict, which accomplishes the feat of collecting monthly money allowing strikers and their families to ensure the minimum subsistence. But, after 12 months, achieving this feat every month is a test of strength. So more than ever they need your gifts.

First wins
The strike has already won some victories. Since it is illegal to replace strikers by hiring temporary workers and management does not find any volunteer factors to conduct strikers' tours, it was forced to hire temporary workers on permanent contracts.

The Post has already suffered a major defeat when the Versailles Court of Appeal confirmed that Gaël Quirante could continue to be a union representative and could therefore continue to intervene in the postal centers. Despite the dismissal, they failed to get rid of him, they failed to silence the union team that continues to defend the daily working conditions of postal and postmen.

Since January, the strikers have done everything to obtain the opening of negotiations. They went to all the headquarters of La Poste, they and they occupied the offices of all their leaders and leaders, they and they arrested the political leaders of the government and in the first place Bruno Le Maire, their minister of guardianship.

These actions have borne fruit. Since March 1st, a negotiation process has finally opened. For the strikers, it is clear that they will not return to work without signing an end-of-conflict protocol that satisfies the main points of their demands, namely the postponement of the reorganizations.

The postal workers of the 92 are ready to hold again. For this they need the widest possible support: individuals, union structures, political, associative, cultural actors, personalities, intellectuals.

On April 7th, the strikers of the 92 organize a big concert of support to the Bellevilloise in Paris. Come numerous and numerous!

Send your donations to the strike fund and your messages of support

- On the internet: https://www.lepotcommun.fr/pot/kgmfkl66
- Transfer: to the account SOUTH POST HAUTS OF SEINE: IBAN FR76 4255 9100 0008 0033 2571 214
- Checks payable to SOUTH Post 92, mention "solidarity strikers at back "to send to SOUTH Post 92, 51 rue Jean Bonal 92250 La Garenne-Colombes

https://www.revolutionpermanente.fr/Un- ... erEs-du-92

Google Translator