Russia today

blindpig

Re: Russia today

Post by blindpig » Fri Nov 23, 2018 7:12 pm

Valentina, poet and former crane operator: ''We will not forget history. We will not let history disappear. We will always be with Lenin and we will bring back Stalin.''

[youtube]http://twitter.com/i/status/1066042528238055424[/youtube]

Courtesy @JuCheGuevara

I cried for us all, for what we have lost.(sentimental old putz)

(whoops, didn't take. Watch it anyway.)
"There is great chaos under heaven; the situation is excellent."

blindpig

Post by blindpig » Sat Nov 24, 2018 3:12 pm

Workers on the Ford want to strangle workers' strike
11/22/2018

We urge not to give in to provocations.

According to the MPRA, the administration of the Ford-Sollers plant in Vsevolozhsk (Leningrad Oblast) froze the process of registration of the VHI policies for its employees until the factory trade union stops the strike.

Plant "Ford"Recall that a strike is currently taking place at a car-building plant in Vsevolozhsk, to which every day new workers join . Today the number of strikers has reached 60 people out of a total of two and a half thousand workers. The strikers made demands to increase wages, provide them with a stable working schedule and guarantee compensation in case of closure of the company. Negotiations with the leadership on these points were stalled, which provoked the start of protest actions.

Policy dmsJust yesterday, 40 people took part in them, so the number increased by a third over the day. Under these conditions, the Ford administration responded by freezing the process of drawing up the Voluntary Medical Insurance policies for the plant workers. The purpose of these manipulations is to make non-striking workers act in the interests of capital, put pressure on trade unions and stifle their colleagues' strike with their own hands.

This tactic is far from new. To push the working people with their foreheads Wanted scabsto please oneself is one of the favorite activities of the capitalists of all times. VHI policy is a very painful subject in conditions of agonizing free medicine. The blow is calculated precisely: while the majority of workers do not support the strike of their colleagues, put their interests on the line and make them think that “their shirt is closer to the body”. For our part, we urge the Ford workers not to succumb to the provocations of the capitalists, but to take the side of the fighters and, with the same demands, put forward a new one: unfreeze the policy making process!

https://www.rotfront.su/zabastovku-rabo ... hotyat-za/

Google Translator

blindpig

Post by blindpig » Tue Dec 11, 2018 12:30 pm

To the 100th anniversary of the literary Vlasov
colonelcassad
December 11, 11:01

Vladimir Bushin about the current madnesses with Solzhenitsyn.

There are two main views on Solzhenitsyn’s figure, two sharply opposing assessments of him. The current Russian government’s attitude towards it is known. Not only on his own behalf, the notorious Mr. Shvydkoy, the plenipotentiary representative of the president of our country abroad on the cultural part, on the eve of 2018, he proposed to UNESCO to declare it the Year of Solzhenitsyn. In connection with the 100th anniversary of the birth of this writer. The name chosen is not Gorky, Mayakovsky or Turgenev, whose significant anniversaries also fell on the 2018th. Solzhenitsyn is considered, judging by all, higher and more worthy.
What are the criteria? If you ask those who do not accept such an assessment and are outraged by it (there are, of course, a lot of such people), the answer is actually one: "This is thanks to him for his special role in the destruction of the Soviet government and the Soviet Union."
Well, for the majority it should be obvious: yes, it is this, and not real services to Russian and world literature, that are based on the halo that was created by constant efforts and continues to be created around a clearly exaggerated figure. And what is it genuine, in reality? The well-known writer Vladimir Bushin devoted his detailed research to this, with whom I decided to talk on the topic of interest to many.

- Recently, Vladimir Sergeyevich, your book about Solzhenitsyn has been published in the Moscow Algorithm publishing house. You can say the next one.

- Yes, this is the fifth edition. Each time they are replenished somewhat, for life throws up some previously unknown facts for reflection.

- And how do you assess all the exaltation of Solzhenitsyn with the present power of Russia? So, the “Year of Solzhenitsyn” announced in advance, and extensively developed preparation for its 100th anniversary, which will be fulfilled the other day ...

- A very strange, in my opinion, triumph is being performed. On the one hand, the president said that the collapse of the Soviet Union is the greatest geopolitical catastrophe of the twentieth century. And on the other hand, they are excitedly honoring someone who has done so much to destroy our great country and promote all the terrible things that have happened to us.

- Why, not one of his, such, honored. Is it not from the same opera Yeltsin Center? Or, say, the fame given to Sobchak?

- I think Putin should have (sometimes, at least) a certain inconvenience, feeling the extreme inconsistency of such situations. However, what is, that is. And that's what I think. It is time for the powers that be to understand that some individuals and events splitting society, causing a negative reaction in most people, are better not to bulge and not to inflate, but on the contrary - what is called, to let the brakes go down, deaden, hold their anniversaries without noise and cod. It was necessary to start this tramtararam in connection with the round date of Solzhenitsyn? The government, after all, says everything about the need for unity, the consolidation of society, although with the oligarchs can there really be unity ?! But, moreover, they throw up such a potent apple of discord as Solzhenitsyn.

- This, again, not only applies to the anniversary. His figure has long, constantly and strongly imposed on people, starting from school age. In the curriculum he is a classic! Well, after that all the means and methods available to the bourgeois state work to extol it: television, cinema, radio, newspapers, books ... In a word, an aura is created, almost a nimbus of saint, which does not imply the slightest critical reflection only admiration, delight and even more embellishment. So, the authorities, he is in a special way and need.

- Absolutely. And the reason, as you understand, is clear. I have already spoken about this more than once. What power do we have today? Anti-Soviet. She came up on the denial and vilification of everything that was in the Soviet era. And Solzhenitsyn for this is an invaluable accomplice. That was not just a tool, but a kind of symbol of anti-Sovietism. Militant ...

- Probably, for many of our readers, especially young ones, it is worth considering how such a phenomenon arose.

- This story at one time was widely known. The magazine Novy Mir on the pages of the November issue of 1962 printed a novel by an unknown author called One Day by Ivan Denisovich. And she was perceived as a real sensation. It was then that this name was sounded: Solzhenitsyn.

- Sensation of sensation remember well. At that time I was the editor of the regional youth newspaper in Ryazan. And for Ryazan people, the impression was reinforced by the fact that the newly appeared “literary nugget”, about which the main national newspapers wrote in the most enthusiastic tones, turns out to live in our city and work as a teacher in one of the schools ...

- You said correctly about the central newspapers. Why, and what authoritative voices admired in them the new author and his work! For example, in Izvestia - Konstantin Simonov, in Pravda - Marshak and so on. I note that I also did not resist, having printed my article about this story in the Leningrad magazine Neva. Then I also had an article in another journal, about the first published stories of Solzhenitsyn. We even established correspondence with him, and then personally communicated. He praised me very much as a literary critic.

- Do you regret today that you wrote those articles?

- No, I was sincere. But when he revealed himself deeper and when I realized how much he was lying, our relationship broke off.

- But still, Vladimir Sergeyevich, I will linger a few more on what made the phenomenon of the writer Solzhenitsyn such a loud event, as happened in the early 1960s. Artistic merits of the mentioned story? Or, perhaps, to a much greater extent its theme, which was completely closed up before? I remember that first of all in everyday life, then it was said: “Oh, this is about prisoners in the camp ...” They spoke so intrigued, even without reading. And after reading (I also remember well), many frankly expressed their disappointment.

- The theme, of course, played a big role. It turned out that in our literature Solzhenitsyn became, as is customarily expressed, its pioneer. In addition, after the Twentieth Party Congress, held in 1956, that is, against the background of the anti-Stalinist campaign launched by Khrushchev, this story acquired in a certain sense an opportunistic character. After all, because Khrushchev himself sanctioned the publication of Solzhenitsyn’s work, which saw in him the literary support of his report on the “personality cult”. The report, as is known, made a shock impression in society. It was later, when they began to really understand, it turned out how much the most shameless lies are in it. So they didn’t start to figure out Solzhenitsyn’s figure right away. At first, he even charmed many people with the circumstances of his biography. Well, of course! A combat officer, for no reason injured,

- Sorry, but I will allow myself one more remark. You correctly said about prominent Soviet writers who welcomed the first Solzhenitsyn publication. However, in the greetings of those, among other things, a certain “guilt complex”, or rather increased conscientiousness, affected, in my opinion. He, he says, was TAM, and we prospered ...
That was what I felt, for example, in conversations with the famous Soviet film actress Marina Ladynina already at the end of her days, if she was talking about the once-famous the conclusion. Marina Alekseevna responded with pain to her sufferings, and spoke about her successes with some awkwardness, almost with shame ...

- But to him, Solzhenitsyn, a sense of shame, in my opinion, was unknown. Or almost unknown. Otherwise, he would hardly have been born with a striking edification, which he proclaimed, and I cited as an epigraph to my book about him. You listen: “To wash is always more difficult than to spit. We must be able to spit quickly and at the right moment first. ”
What is it ?! In the subtitle of the book “The Unknown Solzhenitsyn” I also pronounced: “The genius of the first spit ...” If a genius, as some call it, then, without a doubt, only in this sense, he himself formulated.
And just imagine, he teaches everyone to "live not according to lies"!

- Almost universal attention to the new name in literature and enthusiasm for his personality, his publications, over time, did not simply decline. Unambiguous plus in relation to him, many have changed to a categorical minus. At one earlier, at others later. You noted that this happened to you. Let's take a closer look at the reasons.

- I have already told you about the most important one. Someone faster, and someone after a longer time began to reveal that he was lying a lot. And this was especially unbearable in conjunction with his annoying calls to "live not by lies." Even the whole article was called that way. As a result, the slogan invented by him was picked up and raised in order to apologize him, was quoted to the place and out of place, turning into a kind of advertising. But meanwhile, as it turned out more and more, the author of the good call himself lived and lives very differently!
It became clear to me soon enough. Already by the way he introduced himself in the first publications about himself. Say, all four military years, without leaving the front line, commanded the battery. When you read or hear such things, you naturally think about an artillery battery. A combat fire battery on the front line is a serious danger for both the fighters and the commander. But suddenly I find out: he was in a very different position. He was in command of the battery is not guns, and sound intelligence, and this, as they say in Odessa, two big differences. Because the sound battery is usually located at a significant distance from the front. He calls it advanced.

- It is known that his wife even came to him then, and she lived with him in an officer's dwelling. In my opinion, an unprecedented, unique case ...

- Exactly! Indeed, the sound reconnaissance battery, which Solzhenitsyn headed, was located at that time on the territory of Belarus. So he sends an orderly to Rostov-on-Don, and he brings a spouse on him with false documents. They live in the dugout of the commander, read their favorite books aloud, his wife rewrites his writings, which they then send to Moscow - to different editors, to writers Boris Lavrenyov, Konstantin Fedin, literature professor Leonid I. Timofeev, from whom I studied at the Literary Institute. .. Such is the "advanced".

- In a word, he tried to portray his stay at the front much more militant than it was in reality. And then in the right direction he began to aggravate in every possible way and the burden of being in captivity? Intensify horrors and nightmares, incredible torment and senseless cruelty ...

- Of course. The thicker the better. That is the task. For this, the main work was carried out on the image of the GULAG. Sometimes his fantasies go all the way. For example, throwing in passing, as if sentenced to death, it happened, did not shoot, and gave to be eaten by wild animals in the zoo. Well what is it?

- And of course, no concrete facts confirming such inventions.

- In fact of the matter! Allow me to take his word for it - without names, without a place of action, without dates. At the level of rumors. "For what I bought, for what I sell." Uncertain references: one Uzbek said, from two students heard, everything like that.
Handling numbers is absolutely irresponsible! And when he writes about our losses in the war, and when he names the numbers of the repressed. Here he went incrementally, and in the end, a fantastic 106 million appeared. But who, then, wondered, fought and then restored the country? About the lies of his frantic a lot has been written and convincingly, and not by me alone. So I noticed that. Recently, the famous widow of this hero of the day performed an unusual operation with the main work of his life - the GULAG Archipelago. I decided to adapt, that is, adapt, this huge text for perception by schoolchildren, having reduced it four times. And at the same time, as I noted, she lowered the most odious places that reasonably caused the greatest protests and outrage.

“Perhaps this can be considered an indirect admission that the criticism of particularly glaring Solzhenitsyn absurdities is fair.” However, such an adjustment does not change the overall picture. All the same, it turns out that completely innocent people (literally everything!) Are thrown into the gulag and suffer there supposedly for nothing. After all, the author of “One Day, Ivan Denisovich” himself immediately so sympathetically entered the public consciousness precisely as an innocent martyr, a victim of unlimited arbitrariness, which requires categorical condemnation.

- The goal is obvious. Only about innocence ... I'm afraid many still have such a misconception about Solzhenitsyn himself, and in general. No way everyone sat? He was arrested for nothing? By no means!

“You have a whole chapter in the book, The Mystery of Solzhenitsyn's Arrest.”

- I have been working on this problem for a long time, because there were different versions. In addition, it was very important to understand the psychology of the main character.
The arrest took place on February 9, 1945, when our troops had already entered the territory of East Prussia. Suddenly, they took him away? No, he should have expected it. Apparently, he counted on it. Because for a long time in letters to his school mate with might and main, he denounced the strategy of the Soviet Supreme Command. It is in the midst of war! And, let me emphasize, when a strict stamp was put on each letter: “scanned by military censorship”. He could not not know what his writings lead to.

- It turns out, roughly speaking, he tried to arrest himself?

- I came to this conclusion. It seems to be illogical: after all, the end of the war is near. However, the originality of Alexander Isayevich, about which one Solzhenitsyn biographer wrote, said: “Always, when it seems that his actions are in flagrant contradiction with common sense, sober calculation stands behind the insanity”.

- What was the calculation this time?

- Imagine, he painted a completely different picture of the end of the war than the absolute majority of us at the front and in the rear. When in 1944 the Red Army drove the invaders from our land, he wrote to his wife: "We stand on the borders of the Patriotic War and the Revolutionary War." That is, I was sure that the worst tests were still ahead, and therefore I seriously thought about how personally he would avoid them. I wondered: would you rather go to jail? The term can give a big, but in the new war the Soviet Union will quickly collapse - "and I am free."

- In some ways, by the way, his intuition was not groundless. If we recall what we know now. Already in May - June 1945, that is, immediately after the Victory, our yesterday's ally, Churchill, planned to launch the operation under the code (very expressive!) Title "The Unthinkable." The surviving German units together with the Anglo-Saxon troops were supposed to strike at the Red Army soldiers who were pretty tired in battles ...

- Yes, that was planned. And it didn’t take place only because the Americans refused to support such a blow then: they needed our help to defeat Japan.

- Well, in 1945, the "Unthinkable" did not happen. However, the respite given to us was extremely short. Very soon, from the American Fulton, Churchill's speech will be heard to the whole world, which became the signal for the beginning of an intense "cold war" against the Soviet Union. Without question, I must say - the war of annihilation. And here, as during the Great Patriotic War, before everyone inevitably there was a question: with whom are you, for whom are you, on which side? Over the course of time, Solzhenitsyn was called his “literary Vlasianist” by his deeds. Do you think the correct name?

- Absolutely accurate! Like Lieutenant General Vlasov, he became a traitor to his homeland. And, like Vlasov, a traitor to a landmark. They have the same excuses. Say, I am not against Russia, but against the communist regime. But how did this turn out in relation to the native country as a whole and to its people? Let us recall at least what the novel “In the first circle” is based on, which, in our time, in 2005-2006, was filmed and shown on the main channel television titled ten-serial (!) film. In the novel and the film, diplomat Volodin rushes around Moscow to run into a pay phone booth and call from there to the American embassy. He has the most important information for the US authorities: in New York, Soviet intelligence officers are preparing the abduction of one of the key secrets of the atomic bomb, and he wants to prevent this.
This is the favorite hero of Solzhenitsyn, who is shown from the current television screen as an example for everyone. And what empathy the author has so that the diplomat-traitor does not fall into the hands of the KGB! After all, both of them, the hero and the author, are equally disgusted that their country will have the opportunity of atomic opposition to the United States itself.

“Once in the USA and living in the state of Vermont, Solzhenitsyn constantly appeals to the leadership of this main imperialist power and even to the entire capitalist West, so that they increase the pressure on the hated Soviet Union. And about his people, he does not think ...

- He really is not very worried if this people even undergo a total destruction. In the GULAG Archipelago there is a scene of distemper among the prisoners somewhere on the shipment, when, as he puts it, “we screamed:“ Truman will be at you with an atomic bomb! ”I don’t know about others, but he certainly screamed the loudest. For him, over time, this became a really obsessive idea - to raise the West, and above all, of course, the United States for the most decisive actions against its own Motherland. Now his fans like to emphasize that he, as a Russian patriot, spoke out with criticism of the Western way of life. For lowering moral standards, for example ...

- Yes, quite recently, Dmitry Kiselyov on the TV channel "Russia" issued in his Sunday program a plot called "Call up". As I understand it, on the occasion of the 40th anniversary of Solzhenitsyn’s speech at Harvard University, where he called on students to raise the level of moral demands. He spoke critically about the marked moral decay of Western society.

- More often, I will emphasize this in particular, his criticism was directed to the fact that the West is weak, too weak acts against the USSR. Against communism in Russia, it sounded like that.

“But at the same time, he did not forget to give respectful obeisances to his patrons:“ The United States of America has long shown itself to be the most generous and most generous country in the world. ” Here is how! The most generous and most generous ... This is from his speech in Washington in 1975. And this kind of statements he has a lot.

- They have now acquired additional topicality. After all, after the departure of the “Vermont prophet” into the other world, we all had the opportunity to once again be convinced of the extraordinary “generosity” of this overseas power, including in relation to our country. It turned out that destroying the “communist regime” on the territory of the Soviet Union was not enough for the rule of American imperialism. Appetite inflamed for more.
And the "prophet" in this regard looks very pitiful. And it is amazing that the Russian authorities do not seem to understand to whom she is singing her hosanna today and for what! After all, anti-Sovietism, “decommunization”, which Solzhenitsyn furiously preached, are now organically intertwined with Russophobia in the same Ukraine (and not only). But the most important thing is what all this led to in our own country. The “prophet” returned to Russia and managed to see the bitter fruits of his efforts. The paradox is that his last book, which he published in 1998, has the title “Russia in a landslide”. That's what ended - the collapse!

- It would seem that Alexander Isaevich should repent. From all he demanded repentance. And you? Have you found in his latest writings even a hint that he regrets something in his destructive activities?

- Nothing like this. As if he had nothing to do with the catastrophe into which our country was plunged.

- Moreover, he fully justifies himself! Here is the beginning of his well-known work "How to equip Russia," written in 1990: "The clock of communism - they beat off their own. But the concrete structure had not yet collapsed. And how would we, instead of liberation, not be crushed under its ruins. ”
Eight years later, in the new work “Russia in a fall,” he already presents those words as a fulfilled prophecy. Here, they say, I warned - it just happened: they got flat under the ruins of communism. That is, in the current troubles are not the ones to blame for the demolition, but again communism: it is painfully heavy, you see, its construction! Although, if it is so heavy, it means that it has a weighty content, and not just a “black hole” ...

- He continued to viciously condemn communism until the end of his days. He supported the execution of the Supreme Council in 1993, because it seemed to him “the return of communism”. For 70 Soviet years, he did not want to recognize anything good and considered his main merit to be that he “shouted the truth about our post-revolutionary history”. Shouted - this is probably true. Is it the truth? He should have thanked the Soviet authorities at least for curing him of cancer in a difficult post-war period. And completely free. But now, if there is no money, then you will not be able to cure the disease more easily ...

- Solzhenitsyn's hatred for the Soviet government and Soviet time truly knows no limits. Here he is so fixated that he completely loses the slightest objectivity. I will cite for example one fact. In the fall of 1994, speaking in the State Duma, he declared the following: “And we know how catastrophically our advanced and brilliant science is falling, how our education is falling, how medicine is falling ...” Correctly stated! But this science, advanced and brilliant, was created in the Soviet years. And this education, medicine, too. We must admit the reality directly, but he keeps quiet.

- Like the current government. She uses everything that was created by Soviet socialism, but at the same time, she is silent about the enormous achievements or, worse, throws mud at her.
What can we say about Solzhenitsyn, who for many years, in fact, literally thoroughly imbued with hatred of all Soviet. Changing to him, obsessed with anti-communism, and even more so, to repent at the end of life was already difficult. And it hardly came to his head - with his utter pride, mind-blowing ambition, most real megalomania. This mania comes to ridiculous. Especially in the confessions that sometimes break through. It is necessary, for example, to imagine yourself not only a “prophet”, but also a “Sword of God”!
Or, say, asks: “Do you know who is the number one writer in Russia today? Do you think Sholokhov? No, Solzhenitsyn.

- You sounded next to these two names, and I had thought about this before. There is a shameful story for the “Sword of God”, for its participation in which he simply had to make public repentance. I mean his disgusting role in defaming Sholokhov. It happens that one kind of event unusually brightly highlights the essence of a person. In my opinion, in this case Solzhenitsyn was highlighted. Probably need to talk about it for those who do not know.

- I agree. The story that you remembered is really blatant and, of course, reveals the very essence of the current hero of the day.
I will begin with a letter written by Solzhenitsyn after a meeting with Sholokhov at a reception at Khrushchev in 1962: “Dear Mikhail Alexandrovich! I very much regret that the whole setting of the meeting on December 17 is quite unusual for me, and the fact that just before you I was introduced to Nikita Sergeyevich prevented me from expressing to you then my constant feeling, how much I appreciate the author of the immortal “Quiet Don ". From the bottom of my heart I would like to wish you successful work, and for that, above all - health. Your Solzhenitsyn.
Pay attention: “Yours”, and his feeling is supposedly high and unchanging ...

However, I will quote an excerpt from Solzhenitsyn’s memoir composition “The Calf with an Oak”, which appeared later. This is about the same day and about the same meeting:

“Khrushchev passed Sholokhov by the side, I had to go straight to him, nothing else. I took a step, and so the handshake took place. To quarrel at first was useless. But also - it became melancholy, and there is absolutely nothing to say, even an amiable one.
- Countrymen? - he smiled under his small mustache, confused, and pointing the way of rapprochement.
- Donets! - I confirmed coldly and somewhat threateningly.

- You are in my book is good commented: "Oh, my God, this Donets, you see more and threatened ..."

- And then what Solzhenitsyn: "The ordinary-looking Sholokhov ... It was malorostok silly smile ... On the podium, he looked even more insignificant ".
After all, with what black malice in the soul, it turns out, Solzhenitsyn wrote a letter to Sholokhov the next day, pouring out false, hypocritical feelings!

“It’s amazing ...

” In the same book, we read: “My archive and my heart were torn by Chekist claws — that same autumn they shoved the Nobel Prize into Sholokhov’s palical arms.” Butchers!
Well, it seems, Mr. Solzhenitsyn said everything about himself here. However, there is even more serious. After recognizing Sholokhov in love, he, with his characteristic fierce recklessness, joined the vilest campaign to prove that Mikhail Alexandrovich was not the author of The Quiet Don, but a plagiarist.
This campaign, as we know, suffered a complete collapse. But repentance from Solzhenitsyn's world did not wait ...

http://gazeta-pravda.ru/issue/133-30776 ... ga/?fbclid = IwAR2asBFBiVFC7dQgtfSRS2Hd4elFItD7pMGADcLVOs7sCjIpBGAelC3cP_I - Zinc

https://colonelcassad.livejournal.com/4633563.html

Google Translator

blindpig

Post by blindpig » Thu Dec 20, 2018 2:39 pm

Nostalgia for the Soviet Union Hits 14-Year High in Russia, Poll Says

Andrei Gordeev / Vedomosti / TASS

More Russians regret the collapse of the Soviet Union than at any point since 2004, according to an independent survey published ahead of the 27th anniversary of the Soviet fall.

Public polling has increasingly shown that a growing number of Russians regret the Soviet collapse and approve of Soviet-era policies. The union collapsed on Dec. 25, 1991 with the resignation of Soviet leader Mikhail Gorbachev, who handed over power in the Kremlin to Russian President Boris Yeltsin.

Sixty-six percent of Russians say they regret that the U.S.S.R. broke up, according to the results of the survey published by the Levada Center pollster on Wednesday, up from 58 percent last year.

Only a quarter said they did not regret the fall of Communism, marking what the pollster called “the most significant polarization of opinion in the last 10 years.”

Levada has conducted the poll since March 1992. In that time, regret for the Soviet collapse peaked in 2000 at 75 percent, but only fell below 50 percent once — in 2012.

Among those who said they regretted the Soviet collapse this year, a majority of respondents (52 percent) said they missed the loss of the single economic system of the 15-republic union, while 36 percent said they regretted that “people have lost the sense that they belong to a great power.”

Although the rise in nostalgia for the Soviet Union was recorded among all age groups over the past year, those in the 55 and older group traditionally expressed the most nostalgia.

Levada conducted the survey among 1,600 respondents in 52 Russian regions between Nov. 22 and Nov. 28.

https://themoscowtimes.com/news/nostalg ... says-63884

"Nostalgia'?, You diminish the will of the people, you capitalist dogs.

More Russians Approve of Soviet Invasion of Czechoslovakia Than Oppose It, Poll Says

Valentin Sobolev, Vasily Yegorov / TASS

More Russians have said that they approve of the Soviet invasion of Czechoslovakia in 1968 than view it as a mistake, an independent Levada Center poll has said.

Tuesday, Aug. 21, marks the 50th anniversary of the Soviet invasion of Czechoslovakia that crushed the Prague Spring, an attempt by local reformists to establish “socialism with a human face.” Czechoslovakia remained under Soviet influence for the next 20 years until change came peacefully in the 1980s.

Thirty-six percent of Levada’s respondents said the decision to quash the Prague Spring was “definitely” or “rather” correct, while 19 percent said the Soviet Union was wrong in the survey published Tuesday.

Another 45 percent were unable to answer one way or another.

“These events are being forced out of the public memory,” The Guardian quoted Levada director Lev Gudkov as saying Sunday.

Fifty-four percent of those polled by Levada said they had some level of knowledge about the invasion, of whom only 11 percent said they had “in-depth knowledge” and 21 percent said they had “heard or read about it.”

Commenting on the finding that only 10 percent of respondents in the 18-to-35 age group said they had knowledge of the Prague Spring intervention, Gudkov told The Guardian that “young people don’t know and don’t want to know about what happened.”

Levada conducted the poll among 1,600 Russians in 52 Russian regions on March 7-12.

https://themoscowtimes.com/news/more-ru ... says-62597

One can only imagine what other history the young are being denied.

blindpig

Post by blindpig » Fri Jan 18, 2019 9:06 pm

Antirecord beaten: Putin's trust rating reached a historic low

Putin and pension reform
Sergey Kaisin © IA Red Spring

Putin fell to the level of 33.4%, according to the report

According to his report, the President of the Public Opinion has been given more than 3%. Foreign Minister Sergei Shoigu (13.7%) and Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov (9.3%).

Recall that in October of 2017 was more than 80%. After Putin was elected to decline. Experts attributed this to the unpopular decisions of the new government. Information about emerged When the upcoming pension reform system , as a result of which the retirement age would be raised, the downgrade of the president's rating became a steady trend that continues after its adoption and signing on October 3, 2018.

https://rossaprimavera.ru/news/5c41635b

blindpig

Post by blindpig » Tue Jan 29, 2019 12:15 pm

This is damning:
Jan 23, 2019 at 5:00 am
TO KNOW AND REMEMBER

The results of the subversive activities of the enemy of the people of Putin
and his gang during the years of their rule:

Moskvich Plant (AZLK) (born 1930 - killed 2010)
Factory Red Proletarian (born 1857 - killed 2010)
Izhevsk Motorcycle Plant ( born in 1928 - killed 2009)
Irbit motorcycle factory (“Ural”) (born in 1941 - now in a coma after injury)
Pavlovsky tool factory (born in 1820 - killed 2011)
Record plant (born in 1957 - killed 1996)
Lipetsk Tractor Plant (born 1943 - killed 2009)
Altai Tractor Works (Rubtsovsk) (born 1942 - killed 2010)
Avangard Shipyard (Pet Rosavodsk) (born 1939 - killed 2010)
Ship Repair Plant of OJSC “HC Dalzavod” (Vladivostok) (born 1895 - killed 2009)
Radio Plant “Vega” (Berdsk, Novosibirsk Region) (born 1946 - killed 1999)
Saratov Aviation Plant (born 1931– killed 2010)
Omsk Plant transport engineering (born in 1896 - killed 2009)
Chelyabinsk watch factory "Lightning" (born in 1947 - killed 2009)
Uglich watch factory "Chaika" (born in 1938 - killed 2009)
Penza watch factory "Dawn" (born in 1935 - killed 1999)
second Moscow watch factory "Slava" (born 1924 -. killed 2006)
Chistopol watch factory "Vostok" (born 1941 killed 2010).
Moscow stankostro tion Plant. Sergo Ordzhonikidze (born 1932 - killed 2007)
The Stankomash plant (Chelyabinsk) (born 1935 - killed 2009)
Ryazan Machine Tool Works (born 1949 -. Killed 2008)
Kronstadt Marine Plant (born 1858 -. Killed 2005)
Plant "Kuzbasselement" (born 1942 -. Killed 2008)
Irkutsk factory radios (born 1945 -. Killed 2007)
plant precise casting "Tsentrolit (Lipetsk) (born in 1963 - killed 2009)
Khor plant "Biokhim" (Khabarovsk Territory) (born in 1982 - killed 1997)
Tomsk Instrument Plant (born in 1961 - killed 2007)
Plant "Sivinit" (Krasnoyarsk) (born 1970 - killed 2004)
Krasnoyarsk plant of televisions (born 1952 - killed 2003)
Dinamo Plant (Moscow) (born 1897 - killed 2009)
Orlovsky factory of control computers them. K.N. Rudneva (born 1968 - killed 2006)
Orenburg Apparatus Plant (born 1943 - killed 2009)
Khabarovsk plant "EVGO" (b. 2000 - killed 2009)
Ulyanovsk radio-tube factory (b. 1959 - killed 2003)
Plant them. Kozitskogo (St. Petersburg) (born 1853 -. Present in a coma after being wounded)
Sibelectrostal Factory (Krasnoyarsk) (born 1952 -. Killed 2008)
Oorenburgsky Combine silk fabrics "Orenburg Textiles" (born 1972 -. Killed 2004)
Barishski factory them. Gladyshev (Ulyanovsk region) (born 1825 -. Killed 2005)
Lnoobedinenie them. I.D. Zvorykina (Kostroma) (born 1939 - killed 2011)
Kamyshin Cotton Mill them. Kosygina (Volgograd region) (born in 1955 - now in a coma after injury)
Three-Mountain Manufactory (Moscow) (born in 1799 - now in a coma after injury)
Far Eastern Radio Plant (Komsomolsk-on-Amur) (born in 1993 - killed 2009)
Bicycle Plant ( Yoshkar-Ola) (born in 1950 - killed 2006)
Bicycle Plant (Nizhny Novgorod) (born in 1940 - killed 2007)
Perm Bicycle Factory (born in 1939 - killed 2006)
Proletarian Plant (St. Petersburg) (born in 1826 - present in a coma after injury)
Baltic Plant (born in 1856 - killed 2011)
Plant "Sibtyazhmash" (Krasnoyarsk) (born 1941 - killed 2011 )
Khimprom plant (Volgograd) (born in 1931 - killed 2010)
Irkutsk driveshaft plant (born in 1974 - killed 2004)
Tchaikovsky Precision Engineering Plant (Perm Territory) (born in 1978 - killed 1998)
Izhmash Plant (Izhevsk ) (b. 180 7 - killed 2012)
and about 78 thousand factories, killed in an unequal battle with the market okkupantami.ps
This is specifically for zaputintsev, nicely worked "podnimatel its knees" and "collector of land" and its democratic-liberastvueschee government in favor Pindostana ...

ACHIEVEMENTS RF SPACE for the last 12 years
In March 2001, the Mir space station was flooded.
In December 2010, at once three Glonass satellites were not put into orbit, they sank in the ocean. ("Glonass" - the development of the USSR).
In February 2011, the geodesic military spacecraft Geo-IK-2 did not make contact.
In August 2011, the telecommunications apparatus Express-AM4 and the cargo ship Progress were lost.
In November 2011
In December 2011, the Meridian satellite was lost.
In August 2012 the failure of two communications satellites "Express-MD2" and Telkom 3.

agricultural production in the Russian Federation PEOPLE

The number of employees in the village -. 1.17 million people (reduced 5 times in 20 years). Unemployed in the village - more than 5 million people (they do not take into account, since they have subsidiary farms).
20 years ago, Russia numbered 48 thousand large collective farms in the countryside. Today, their number has decreased by five, 30% of them are unprofitable. The country returned to small-scale production and subsistence farming with a predominance of manual labor.
Today, more than 50% of animal products and 90% of vegetables are produced in private farmsteads. To replace the machines came manual labor. In labor productivity, the country is 8 times behind the EU level.
Grown up products from private traders are buying diaspora resellers for a pittance. There are no consumer unions for a long time. 15600 clubs, 4300 libraries, 22000 kindergartens, 14000 schools are
closed . Degradation and extinction. 20 thousand villages have disappeared, 47 thousand villages are left, in many of which several old people live in poverty and poverty. OPINION OF SPECIALISTS ON AGRICULTURE Sh.A. Guseinov: “In the USSR, up to 12 million tons of fish were caught annually and 80% of it went to the domestic market. Today, the Russian Federation catches only 3.2 million tons, and 1.5 million of them are exported. ” S.A. Sidorov, Doctor of Technical Sciences, a scientist in the field of agricultural engineering : “sectoral science is almost destroyed. Of the 70 scientific organizations, not one remained. ”

A. Ezhevsky, former minister:
“In 1990, 214 thousand tractors and 65 thousand combines were produced in the USSR. Now in the Russian Federation - 8 and 7 thousand, respectively. "
Academician of the Russian Academy of Agricultural Sciences V.I. Kashin:
“The defeat of the economy, including the agro-industrial complex, started in the era of B. Yeltsin, has acquired a legislative base today.”
Academician of the Russian Academy of Agricultural Sciences V.Shevelukha:
“Among the priorities is the nationalization of land and natural resources. Otherwise, the Russian Federation expects hunger. "
V.A. Starodubtsev:
“out of 21 million cows [in the RSFSR] less than 7 million remained. All these years the political killing of the peasantry, as the basis of the Russian people, has been going on”.

FINDINGS

1. After privatization and reforms, none of the industrial sectors - oil, gas, metallurgy, energy, chemistry, engineering, agriculture, light industry began to work more efficiently.
Almost completely destroyed industries - civil aviation, shipbuilding, instrument making, electronics, mechanical engineering.
2. Over 20 years, almost 2/3 of Russia's industrial potential has been destroyed. Destroyed thousands of large industrial plants.
Those few newly built industrial facilities and for a hundredth share do not compensate for the losses and, moreover, they are working to further transform Russia into a raw materials colony.
3. Over the years of reform, agricultural production has decreased by almost 2 times.
The country has lost food independence and today buys almost 50% of food.
Agricultural machinery is in a disastrous state.
4. After de-collectivization, the situation in the village became critical - there are no people,
no work,
no technology.
The land that has been cultivated for hundreds of years in 35 years has already grown 35% overgrown with low forest.
5. The Russian Federation has actually already become a world raw materials colony, and the government continues to increase exports of raw materials and the sale of assets.
If this activity is not stopped in the coming years, then in 15-20 years the country will be without resources and with a degraded population.
Mortality in Russia only from cardiovascular diseases and diseases of the circulatory system exceeds 1,400,000 people annually.
Every minute, 5 people die in Russia, and only 3 are born. Mortality exceeds the birth rate by 1.7 times, and in some regions by 2-3 times.
In Russia, only officially registered: - alcoholics - over 4.580.000- addicts - more 8.870.000- mentally ill - 978,000
tuberculosis patients - about 890,000
HIV-positive - not less than 2,380,000

TODAY RUSSIA TAKES FIRST PLACE IN THE WORLD:

■ for murder rate;
■ by the number of smoking children and adolescents;
■ by the number of bribes for admission to universities;
■ in terms of tobacco growth;
■ on road accidents;
■ on mortality from suicide among adolescents 15–19 years old;
■ in absolute terms of population decline;
■ by the number of suicides among the elderly;
■ by the number of divorces and the number of children born out of wedlock;
■ by the number of children abandoned by their parents;
■ mortality from diseases of the cardiovascular system;
■ by the number of patients with mental disorders;
■ in terms of human trafficking;
■ by abortion and maternal mortality;
■ in terms of heroin consumption (21% of world production);
■ on consumption of alcohol and alcohol-containing products;
■ sales of strong alcohol;
■ on rates of growth of HIV-infected;
■ by the number of plane crashes (13 times more than the world average);
■ according to the number of billionaires pursued by law enforcement agencies;
■ by the number of accidents;

During the years of reforms, the entire agrarian infrastructure of the USSR disappeared, including 27,000 collective farms and 23,000 state farms provided with agricultural equipment and skilled personnel.

Russia consumes more than 20% of the heroin produced in the world.
The amount of heroin consumed in Russia is 300 tons per year, about $ 36 billion.
Russia ranks third in the world in the number of drug addicts, the first two are Afghanistan and Iran. Children and young people in Russia spend $ 2.5 billion a year on drugs. About 100 people die in Russia every day due to a drug overdose.

In 2014, the Federal State Statistics Service of the Russian Federation conducted an analytical study of income distribution among the country's population:
- 13.4% are in extreme poverty, with incomes below 4,422 rubles a month
- there are 27.8% in poverty, with incomes from 4.422 to 7,400 rubles
- 38.8% with incomes from 7,400 to 17.000 rubles
are poor in poverty - 10.9% live with poverty from 17.000 to 25.000 rubles
- 7.3% live with average incomes, their income is from 25.000-50.000 rubles per month
- It refers to the wealthy 1.1% they get from 50,000 to 75,000 rubles a month
- and only 0.7% bo atyh have an income of more than 75,000 rubles a month.

In other words, 90.9% of the population with varying success balances on the poverty line. Effective leadership has led Great Power to such excellent results.

Let's add here another international isolation, poisoning by propaganda of the country's population, catastrophic outflow of capital, waging not declared war with neighbors and lots of other charms!

But the worst thing is that everywhere you can hear the cries of "Hurray!" and most delighted!
https://vk.com/wall-96743538_190670

Google Translator

blindpig

Post by blindpig » Wed Feb 13, 2019 12:13 pm

On the unification of the Russian Communist Workers Party and the United Communist Party
Feb 12 2019
On the unification of the Russian Communist Workers Party and the United Communist Party
Resolution III Congress of the United Communist Party

The Congress of the United Communist Party notes with optimism that recently there has been a positive trend in the implementation of the program of the GST to achieve the ideological and organizational unity of the revolutionary communists of Russia.

In 2018, the majority of activists of the Moscow and other branches of Russia of the movement “Labor Russia” joined the party. Members of the New Communist Movement (NKD) joined the GCP. The Interregional Association of Communists (IOC) continues to work in close alliance with the PCO, consolidating the assets of a number of Marxist parties and organizations.

At the same time, the task of uniting all successive Marxist-Leninists into an influential mass party has not yet been solved. This adversely affects the effectiveness of the struggle for the power of the working class, of all the working people of Russia. But ultimately, the question of the unity of the working class is the question of the unity of the Communists as the spokesmen of the fundamental interest of this class. The communist multi-party system is a brake on the elimination of the rule of the bourgeoisie. One by one we are weak in the face of the authorities and its servants from among the parliamentary opportunists.

Under these conditions, the Communists of our party enthusiastically embraced consultations between the governing bodies of the PCL and the RCU on the question of uniting the PCR and the RCF in one unitary political party with the proposed name "United Communist Workers Party".

Today, in many regions of Russia, a good practice has been established for cooperation between the organizations of the PSC and the EIF. Work has begun on reconciliation of party program documents. A joint group of the two Central Committees is being created to coordinate the actions for the unification. The interaction between the information services of the GST and the RCWP is being established. At meetings of our party organizations, a positive assessment is given to the unification process.

The congress entrusts the new composition of the Central Committee of the OCP and its Presidency to continue consultations with the leadership of the Russian Communist Workers Party in order to achieve the ideological and organizational unity of the two parties. In our opinion, the work on the unification of the GST and the RCWP should include, in particular: the establishment of closer interaction between our regional branches and functional structures (commissions, groups) of both the Central Committee; creation of drafts of the program document (program) and the charter of a uniform party; wide coverage of our unifying work in the media; concluding an agreement on organizational issues of party unification (including, for example, the quota principle of forming governing bodies in the center and in the field for a transitional period); reaching agreement on the issue of the legal status of the party being created; finally, the holding of the united party congress.

We believe that the future unification should lead to the creation of a party fused by Marxist-Leninist teaching. Party, relying on the working class, of all proletarians of physical and mental labor. Party, raising the people to fight for fundamental (revolutionary) transformation, for the dismantling of the Bonapartist regime and the achievement of democracy, for socialism The parties of proletarian internationalism and Soviet patriotism as conditions for the revival of the Soviet Union. Party, organizing its activities on the basis of the principle of democratic centralism, communist partnership, suppression of careerism, leaderism, clamping down criticism The party leading the theoretical and political struggle with conciliation and opportunism in the left movement.

It's time to create such a party together!

Moscow, February 9, 2019

http://ucp.su/category/materialy-sezdov ... stichesko/

Google Translator

blindpig

Post by blindpig » Tue Feb 19, 2019 1:49 pm

MOUTH FRONT('Red Front', Google Translator sucks, bp)
Russian United Labor Front Image

https://www.rotfront.su/

Alexander Batov on the modern communist movement
02/10/2019
1101one
Interview to Dmitry Puchkov's Internet channel on February 5, 2019

From the editors . Our comrades from Nizhny Novgorod prepared a transcript of an interview with Dmitri Puchkov’s Internet channel, secretary of the Central Committee of the RCWP on work with youth, leader of the Moscow organization ROT FRONT Alexander Batov. The conversation touches upon such topics as the labor struggle, the state of the left and protest movements, issues of history, the image of the future of socialism and much more .

The interview is published in abbreviations. When familiarizing, it is necessary to make allowances for the fact that this was a lively conversation with a fast, even chaotic flow. Because of this, many topics have not received sufficient coverage.

Host : Introduce yourself, please.

A. Batov : My name is Alexander Batov, I am the representative of the Russian Communist Workers Party . In it, I am responsible for working with young people, for agitprop, for the site and much more.

Host : That is, not the Communist Party?

A. Batov : Not the Communist Party. About this and came to tell. In our country, strange as it may seem, there are other Communists, and not at all those who are sent to us in a televisor. The Communists, for whom the limit on the revolution has not been exhausted, the working class is still the same, and Marx - Engels - Lenin - Stalin without compromise.

Host : And who determines this limit on the revolution? What secret power decides that we have 3 revolutions only possible and no more? Or does the revolution occur, because the accumulated contradictions are no longer solved in a different way?

Batov A .: Exactly. But Gennady Andreevich in the 90s tried to introduce this limit. I think he is deeply mistaken. And therefore there are other Communists who are trying to work in the same way as Lenin, to work with the working class.

Our story begins with 91 years - we are the very first chronologically after the ban of the CPSU. And in 1992, the EIFR was the largest party in the country. It is hard to believe. But much has changed after the defeat of the Parliament in 93, when we were banned for a while, and with the Communist Party of the Russian Federation we took a divergent line.

The Communist Party of the Russian Federation is a party created to continue the work of Gorbachev, which is built into the power, calms people. We relied on the labor movement, the trade unions. Many famous names of those connected with the history of our party are well known: Victor Anpilov, Albert Makashov, Professor Mikhail Vasilyevich Popov, who participated in the development of our program.

Throughout this period since 1991, with successes and failures, we tried to fight for the organization of workers.

Alexander Batov on the modern communist movement

Host : And how do you now have the conventional opinion that there are no more working people, is there no class struggle?

Batov A .: It’s like a joke: how many programmers do you need to screw in a light bulb? Or translated into our language: how many workers are needed for the “smart” one who says that there are no workers left to eat a bun? Workers are full around. And everything is done by their hands.

Host : Another example. I observe the following. As soon as citizens raise their standard of living, their desire to protest against something immediately evaporates. How to deal with such?

Batov A .: It happens. But only after this period of satiety, as a rule, the period is already not quite satiety. Now we are watching. People have a short memory and they prefer, especially before the new year, when they listen to the President’s address, to believe that the past year was very difficult, but the next one will be better. And who has a better memory, they begin to wonder why there was a satisfying year, and then again we slipped somewhere in a hole? We look at the statistics: despite the small elevators, we are slipping lower and lower. As in a joke about a moose at a watering place: I drink and drink, and I get worse and worse.

Host : What is going wrong?

Batov A .: And this is already a joke about plumbing: a problem in the system, the system needs to be changed. And here we stand on the position that both Marx and Lenin defended, that the working class can radically reorganize our society. That there were no more such problems.

Alexander Batov on the modern communist movementHost : But the public thinks like this: we have the history of the Soviet Union, which was-was, and then once it is not. From which it is concluded that all Soviet extremely inefficient and unsustainable. And this is repeated time after time since the time of perestroika.

Batov A.: And they are repeated time after time, because they are hollowed time after time. This is the famous method of Goebbels, who said, if a person is told 100 times that he is a pig, then for the 101st time he will grumble. The question here is the reasons why the USSR did not become? And then we see that while the Soviet Union followed the paradigm of socialism - and this is not just an abstract idea - this is science, with its own laws, principles that must be observed - then we had socialism. And when they conceived of solving problems with market mechanisms — and this did not happen in the year 89, but back in the 1960s — then something went wrong. As a result, the USSR collapsed in full accordance with the laws of Marxism. And our task is to explain that socialism grew and showed the best results on the planet, saved humanity from the brown plague, provided people not only with bread, but also with culture, science, and progress.

Host : But there is China, which also proved the effectiveness of socialism.

Batov A.: But in China there are of course questions. In the USSR, at the time of the NEP, exploitation was limited by law, and the Soviet Union with its capital did not climb to other countries, and the entire fat was removed and directed inside. I was in Greece on party matters and went to the port of Piraeus. And the sailors with dockers told me that half of the port was bought by Chinese capital, which violates the safety technique, and showed me a monument to the sailors who died because of these violations. Their strikes are suppressed, the salary is not paid. And in China there is merciless exploitation of people, well-known factories of iPhones and iPads with high worker mortality. China also invests in the economies of Africa, Asia, Venezuela, etc. Billionaires are allowed to join the party, and even the Central Committee, to influence politics. And here we are talking not just about the NEP, but about the prolonged restructuring. This is not very happy. Science tells us: even if you try to play with the market - be very careful. And by the example of the same Belarus, we see that the Father is no longer cope: there is a creeping privatization, inflation, everything that we have, but not so fast, more gradually. And now in Venezuela, the government is also confused: there is not even a price in the shops, because the price tags will be rewritten every day, the minimum wage is $ 2 a month. If you have told everyone that you are building socialism, then you cannot stop halfway, but you must go all the way on this issue, as the Bolsheviks, led by Lenin and Stalin, did. If you stop, you will begin to crawl back, for the market, capital - this element will start to press you. To build socialism is to run up the escalator that goes down, and if you get up, it means you have gone down. To develop, need to run even faster than the escalator goes down. The people did not stir up there, as the Bolsheviks did, so that the people themselves would control their life, the economy, and fight the capitalists. You can’t wait to give people rights, they take rights.

Observing the state of minds of modern workers, you wonder what their illusions exist. Older people are accustomed to believing in all kinds of elections, all kinds of petitions, letters to a kind president - maybe he doesn’t know everything? And young people have other illusions: you just have to run out into the street and start shouting, making noise, rally, buzzing, not realizing that the crowd is blind, stupid, solves nothing and can only be led. And it leads one who is interested in the fact that the crowd was blind and stupid.

Host : Like sheep, they go after a brave and brave goat for slaughter.

Batov A .: Exactly. We do not support those and other illusions, we understand that the election is still a circus. We also treat the gentlemen of Navalny and other "goats" that lead the crowd to the slaughter.

Host: And how to fight against pension reform, if the meetings are dispersed, I would like to protest by legal means?

Batov A .: We would also like to. For the last 2-3 years, our party has even banned all meetings. We write notices about holding a rally in such and such a place at a certain time, where you don’t interfere with anyone at all, neither passers-by nor cars, but the answer comes: at this particular time, this is the place where some cyclists will have a solemn swim, therefore , go to the forest, literally, for example, Sokolnichesky forest. Mute there, agitate the little animals.

Well, how to continue to fight with pension reform? Communist Party proposed a referendum. But this is again a game with a cheat by their rules. Two more parties appeared with the application for the referendum, and gentlemen from the Communist Party of the Russian Federation were forced to race signatures with them. And according to the law, if you are overtaken in some region, then you already can not collect signatures. In the end, the whole thing safely merged. The Confederation of Labor of Russia collected 3 million signatures against the reform. But these signatures brought to the State Duma do not mean 3 million people who are ready to demand something. There are only 3 million who set a squiggle and think that now you just have to wait.

There is no such easy solution to the problem. We pay for the fact that in Russia for many years there was no national movement, we preferred to bustle on the street or simply curse the authorities in the kitchen. No real fight experience. In Soviet times, there was no need to fight - everything was already conquered, and one could complain to the flaws in the district executive committee and the problems were immediately resolved. Then the workers fought for the fulfillment of the plan - and this improved their lives. And then there was a counterrevolution of the capitalists with Yeltsin at the head in 1991, and it turned out that it was necessary to fight for their rights just as before the revolution of the 17th year. Noise and buzz, as it was in Kiev on Independence - this is a wonderful example of how not to fight when the fascists led a stupid crowd and staged another coup, but capitalism remained and became even worse. Oligarch A was replaced by oligarch B,

Host : Where should the proletarian escape, who wants to learn how to fight properly?

Batov A .: There is such a structure - the Russian United Labor Front. This is an organization that works with trade union workers, and we can teach and tell you where to start. There is a Labor Code, there are manuals on how to organize comrades in a trade union - and it’s gone. For political education, I advise you to look on the Internet Konstantin Semin, Boris Yulin, our own YouTube channel.

Host : Ask an insidious question, but where do you get money for all this activity?

Batov A .: Fortunately, the oligarchs do not rush into our party. We do not have them simply. There are no State Duma deputies either. The main thing for which we exist is the contributions of ordinary activists. For communists, this is normal. In the Communist Party of the Russian Federation billions are turned over by their deputies. Billions a year, these so-called "communists" receive from the budget.

Host : So you are not manual, independent. And this is important for gaining credibility among the workers. And the workers themselves should strive to imitate honest communists in everything.

Batov A .: Let me give you an example. We distribute newspapers and leaflets from factory walkers. And an angry peasant goes to work, tells us: “ Why are you here with your waste paper, shove this damn thing to hell, let's get the machine guns! "We first got lost, then began to joke:" OK, give me your phone, come back tomorrow at 5 in the morning, we'll give out . " Immediately blown away. As soon as we are talking about their workplace - immediately the language disappears somewhere. They can talk about global politics, but they are afraid of defending their own elementary rights. But in fact, will have to defend these rights. And we are waiting for the workers to help them in this noble cause.

Nizhny Novgorod comrades
based on the video channel Dmitry Puchkov

https://www.rotfront.su/aleksandr-batov ... om-kommun/

Google Translator

blindpig

Post by blindpig » Fri Mar 08, 2019 1:10 pm

March 1 17. MEETING "FOR RUSSIA, JUSTICE, NEW COURSE"!
B. AYO - 03/07/2019

img]https://pp.userapi.com/c850024/v8500242 ... MSx84Q.jpg[/img]

H Hello, dear comrades !!!
Moscow Mayor's Office agreed to hold a rally on March 17 "For Russia, justice, new course!". The action will be held on Suvorov Square, in the square opposite the theater of the Soviet army at 13:00.

Action for social justice and territorial integrity of Russia! Our main requirements within the framework of our minimum program are revision of privatization results, nationalization of plants, factories, natural resources and all large enterprises; prohibition of the sale of land; the abolition of pension reform, the introduction of progressive income tax on the owners of the means of production; support and creation of new Russian state enterprises.

We demand that the authorities of the Russian Federation urgently recognize the LDNR, introduce peacekeepers there to protect compatriots, and also withdraw recognition of the post-mayoral authority in Ukraine and not recognize the one that will "reign" after the illegitimate March elections!

In general, the action is organized by the left and patriotic forces of Russia and the entire post-Soviet space.
Similar actions will take place on March 17 in other regions of Russia. The time and place will be announced later.

Dear comrades, our protest action: a rally and a picket - in general is devoted to three issues: the establishment of social justice, the recognition of the LDNR and the preservation of the territorial integrity of Russia. It seems that the themes are different, but the root is one and it rests on the decline, both economic and spiritual, which occurred in our country after the criminal collapse of the USSR.
Now, as you know, we live under capitalism, a social system in which the ownership of the means of production is in the hands of the bourgeoisie, the purpose of which, and accordingly the task of the entire political system, is to maximize the profits of the ruling class and the entire social and economic activity of the society as a whole is dedicated to serving to the capitalists.
And the welfare of the wage labor of the bourgeois, especially the Russian, completely spit up.

The standard of living of workers is now falling. As you know, the number of poor people in Russia now stands at about 40%, including 13.2 million people who have income below the subsistence minimum.
By average, about 4% of the country's population, which is more than 6 million people, are on the verge of poverty, saving even on food. Poverty reduction occurred last year only in 22 regions, while poverty increased in 44.
Real disposable incomes of Russians decreased in September by 1.5%, while wage arrears increased by 21%. The sharp decline in Russian income in 2018 is due to the economic crisis, sanctions of Western countries; falling oil prices and the fall of the ruble against the dollar - by 6.4% and the euro - 6.9%.
This increases the cost of utilities, transport, food. Since the price of products in Russia from January to July 2018 has grown 4.2 times faster than in the EU. If in Russia prices rose by 2.1%, then in the EU only by 0.5%. In Russia in July 2018 compared with December 2017. There was a significant increase in prices for fruits - 8.6% and vegetables - 6.1%.

However, it is surprising that amid the impoverishment of the working people and literally every quarter of the tougher euro-American sanctions, the cumulative state over the rich in January-September 2018 increased by 18.422 billion dollars. The number of oligarchs, whose wealth exceeds $ 1 billion, has increased from 77 to 106 people over the year. The total wealth of all 200 richest Russian entrepreneurs over the year increased by 5.4%, or $ 25 billion, to $ 485 billion.
1% of the Russian population owns 80% of GDP, that is, all the wealth of our country is concentrated in the hands of a small handful of billionaires and millionaires.
Leadership in the list of oligarchs is held by Novatek co-owner Leonid Mikhelson.
The top ten richest Russians include Leonid Michelson, Alexey Mordashov, Vladimir Lisin, Vladimir Potanin, Vagit Alekperov, Andrei Melnichenko, Gennady Timchenko, Alisher Usmanov, Roman Abramovich and Viktor Vekselberg.
So I came to Moscow the day before yesterday and was horrified! The prices are exorbitant, and the wages are beggarly. People complain - many of them get less than 30 thousand rubles a month!

However, the government, perfectly seeing all this injustice, does not want to strike a finger on it in order to improve the position of the working class and, for example, increase the salary. On the contrary, the Russian government is trying to solve the problem of lack of funds in the budget at the expense of the poorest segments of the population: single mothers, pensioners, etc. Last year, having adopted the law on pension reform, the Russian government, without a twinge of conscience, reached into the pockets of old and sick people.

By the way, precisely because the Russian bourgeoisie and the authorities representing them are not interested in people, the LDNR, despite the critical situation on the front line and the requests of residents of the long-suffering Donbass, have not been recognized by Russia. After all, as is well known, Russia, in the event of recognition (and this is either the Ossetian-Abkhaz or Crimean scenario), will have to integrate our economy into the Russian and, accordingly, raise our ridiculous pensions and salaries to the level of Russia, modernize our factories, introduce peacekeepers and so on. d. Does the RF have funds for this? Of course there is !! But the Russian bourgeoisie and government officials do not want to spend on this part of their income, and they are also afraid of expanding the Euro - American sanctions, that is, freezing their personal accounts in Swiss banks, and banning them from entering NATO countries,

The third problem is the Kremlin’s desire to give Japan the Russian Kuril Islands, which were opened by Russian Cossacks under the leadership of Pentecostal Ivan Yuryevich Moskvitin in 1639, and on December 22, 1786 by decree of Catherine II they were declared an integral part of Russia.
As we see, the current bourgeois power of Russia criminally encroaches on the territorial integrity of the country, which is a betrayal of the Motherland and a particularly grave criminal and political crime!
So in 2004, Putin transferred islands to China over the Amur River with a total area of ​​more than 300 square kilometers (following the results of the division the island of Tarabarov (43.3 km²) completely departed to China, and the territory of the Big Ussuriysky Island was divided - 40% went to the PRC, and 60% Russia). Moreover, despite the fact that at that time the Chinese side stated that the border relations between Russia and China were settled, as early as 2012 China again made claims to Russia, this time in Altai.
And in March 2018, the Kremlin presented Beijing with another gift in the form of a piece of land measuring 4.7 square meters. km in the Far East near the Khubutu River, which is 60 km from Ussuriysk.
In 2011, Russia transferred the villages of Khrakh-Uba (Palydly) and Uryan-Uba (Uryanoba) with a population of about 600 people (mostly Lezgins) to Azerbaijan.
And in 2017, Sweet Lake, located on the border of Russia with Kazakhstan, was completely transferred to the Kazakhs. Why do Russian authorities hand out our lands left and right!? The reason is capitalism and the economic weakness of Russia, which for the sake of some political concessions from its partners, which it cannot “buy” with money (refusal to cooperate with NATO, recognition of the Crimea, etc.), is trying to appease these countries with territories. But in return gets zilch! Similarly, China, Kazahastan, and Azerbaijan actively cooperate with the United States, do not recognize the Crimea as Russian, and even cooperate with the West militarily.

Thus, comrades, all three main problems of Russia: social injustice and the difficult economic situation; the suffering of Russian compatriots in the Donbass, whose republics the Russian authorities stubbornly do not recognize, despite the Bandera aggression, the daily death of people and the humanitarian catastrophe - all this is a consequence of capitalism.
Therefore, capitalism must be destroyed !! We must establish Soviet power, build socialism and restore the USSR!

BENES AYO - SOVINFORMBYURO

https://vk.com/@sovinformburo-17-marta- ... novyi-kurs

Other images at link.

blindpig

Post by blindpig » Mon Apr 22, 2019 1:36 pm

Poklonskaya called Lenin's Mausoleum a relic

Natalya Poklonskaya, Deputy Chairman of the State Duma Committee on Security and Anti-Corruption
© RIA News / Vladimir Fedorenko

MOSCOW, Apr 22 - RIA News. Lenin’s Mausoleum today is a relic that is not able to fill the spiritual vacuum, said State Duma deputy from Crimea Natalya Poklonskaya.
On Monday, April 22, the 149th anniversary of the birth of Vladimir Lenin is celebrated.
"For some of our fellow citizens, the mausoleum is a symbol of their convictions. But I think that even they understand that this is yesterday, a relic that pulls us back, does not allow us to develop. In my opinion, today people are more concerned about how they live, safety and development of our country, the prosperity of each family. And for this you need to live like human beings, develop and preserve your traditions, "said RIA Novosti Poklonskaya.
According to the deputy, everyone is free to fill the spiritual vacuum at his own discretion. “No one adheres to the communist ideology as at the state level either. From a scientific point of view, as far as I know, everything is also very clear,” she noted.
Communist march in honor of the anniversary of the October Revolution in Moscow

In the Communist Party criticized the idea to move the entire necropolis from Red Square

Poklonskaya added that in Russian traditions from time immemorial it was to bury the dead, “to give the body to the earth with appropriate respect, so that the soul could be released and it was quiet in other worlds”.
“Why in 1924 a decision was made on mummification can probably be explained as follows. Here and the need of the Bolshevik government to offer the people at least something in return for faith in God, and of course scientific interest, too. Today the situation has changed dramatically,” she concluded.
Earlier, the head of the international committee of the Federation Council, Konstantin Kosachev, expressed the opinion that it would be possible to transfer the entire necropolis from Red Square to another, equally worthy, but more suitable place.

https://ria.ru/20190422/1552915531.html

Google Translator

I double-dog dare them to try it.