The Forest is a Devil

off topic discussions
kidoftheblackhole

Re: The Forest is a Devil

Post by kidoftheblackhole » Sat Aug 10, 2019 5:15 pm

blindpig wrote:
Sat Aug 10, 2019 12:25 pm
I hardly look at his stuff anymore.
Big mistake IMO. I find that ZZ is consistently on point (again, read the linked article about human rights) which is why an article about Jack Nicholson movies and Jeffrey Epstein is so perplexing+disappointing.

blindpig

Post by blindpig » Sat Aug 10, 2019 5:33 pm

kidoftheblackhole wrote:
Sat Aug 10, 2019 5:15 pm
blindpig wrote:
Big mistake IMO. I find that ZZ is consistently on point (again, read the linked article about human rights) which is why an article about Jack Nicholson movies and Jeffrey Epstein is so perplexing+disappointing.
What I saw a few months ago was an endorsement of electoral politics, Trump must be defeated yadda yadda. You have been keeping up? I haven't but will give it another look.
Even an entire society, a nation, or all simultaneously existing societies taken together, are not owners of the earth. They are simply its possessors, its beneficiaries, and have to bequeath it in an improved state to succeeding generations

kidoftheblackhole

Post by kidoftheblackhole » Sat Aug 10, 2019 6:01 pm

blindpig wrote:
Sat Aug 10, 2019 5:33 pm
kidoftheblackhole wrote:
Sat Aug 10, 2019 5:15 pm
blindpig wrote:
What I saw a few months ago was an endorsement of electoral politics, Trump must be defeated yadda yadda. You have been keeping up? I haven't but will give it another look.
That doesn't sound like him to me. Let me review his blog posts.