France

blindpig

Re: France

Post by blindpig » Wed Mar 27, 2019 12:48 pm

IanB de Désarmons-les tells about his custody and search by BAC, without witness
We relay this release of IanB, the collective against state violence Disarm, after his custody. "I left at about 6.30pm from the police station of the 7th arrondissement where I was in custody since Monday night."

Wednesday, March 27 0

"Checked and stopped at Gare Montparnasse when I got off the train Hendaye-Paris, I had with me a suitcase, in which I carried personal belongings, including my computer and a USB key, as well as a sample of each ammunition used by the police to suppress the crowds, which I use in conference-debates on state violence and the armaments of the maintenance of order.

I was immediately arrested and placed in custody under the Place des Invalides, for "Class A prohibited port of arms" and "non respect of a judicial control", this one dating from there at three years (judicial investigation in the context of a targeted arrest at the beginning of the mobilization against the Labor Law).

It seems that my criminal record and in particular the little fact sheets have lit a few seers at the Prefecture of Police and justified the unhealthy excitement of the police headquarters, which put pressure on the OPJ and all undertaken so that the magistrates of the Procuratorate will not let me out.

On the morning of Tuesday, the police operated my phone and my USB key, but did not seem to have been able to access the contents of my computer. Photographs taken in the Basque Country and others on the Champs Elysees particularly interested the OPJ, even though they showed nothing reprehensible. The OPJ also had a small note from a colleague enjoining him to take an interest in my participation on December 1 at the Yellow Vests event ...

At the same time, a mole of the police violated the secrecy of the investigation by transmitting to the Journaflic du Point the contents of intelligence files, my statements in hearing and the exact contents of my suitcase.

In the afternoon, a BAC police crew from the 7th took me to my home, rushing down the course laid out for the arrival of the Chinese president, and carried out a search without witnesses, a search that proved negative, despite the effective work of a sniffer dog named Fenzy, charged with finding hidden explosives.

Upon our return to the police station, the investigation seems to have taken suddenly another turn, since the auditions that I had promised did not take place and I was finally released around 18h20 with a simple reminder to the law. My luggage has been fully returned to me.

I send to the journalists of Point and LCI, Aziz Zemouri and Georges Brenier, true guard dogs of the Power, all the expression of my contempt and I strongly urge them to resign to stop harming others. They are the image of this garbage journalism that participates in the totalitarian shift of our current society.

I believe that the Prefecture of Police and the Procuratorate have retrogressed to avoid another scandal or judicial fiasco. I thank infinitely all the people who contributed to not allowing the repression to be fulfilled in silence and who reacted quickly to put things back in their place, to support me and to welcome me after my release from custody.

Do not let the authorities intimidate us by their mafia practices. Let's continue the fight.

Let's disarm them! exists because you struggle. Strength to all those who do not let themselves go. "

https://www.revolutionpermanente.fr/Ian ... ans-temoin

Google Translator
"There is great chaos under heaven; the situation is excellent."

blindpig

Post by blindpig » Sat Mar 30, 2019 4:17 pm

20th Saturday of Mobilization Yellow Vests (CONTINUOUS)
March 30, 2019, 07:00

20th Saturday of Mobilization Yellow Vests (CONTINUOUS)© CHARLES PLATIAU Source: Reuters

Yellow vests before the start of their march in Paris on March 30th.
The yellow vests have called to remain mobilized this March 30, for the twentieth Saturday in a row, while the authorities have again banned any demonstration on the Champs-Elysees. Bordeaux could be the epicenter of this act.

Saturday, March 30
22:04 CET
Follow act 20 of the mobilization of yellow jackets live on RT France.

16h21 CET
Tear gas was fired after the fire of a construction site in Bordeaux.

Tear gas fired after a construction site fire #Bordeaux #JetetsJaunes pic.twitter.com/T1u9KwvKRw- Lucas Léger (@lucas_rtfrance) March 30, 2019
16:17 CET
According to our reporter in Paris, thousands of yellow vests invest the Trocadero.

Thousands of #YellowCards invest Trocadero #ActeXX # Acte20 pic.twitter.com/ILBml7jbdv- Jonathan Moadab (@Moadab_RTfr) March 30, 2019
16:04 CET
According to the Ministry of the Interior, 5,600 demonstrators were identified in France at 2 pm, including 1,800 in Paris.

15:52 CET
A bank has been degraded in Bordeaux.

Degraded Bank 15 minutes ago #ThingsYellow #Bordeaux #ActeXX pic.twitter.com/behsZabPiz- Lucas Léger (@lucas_rtfrance) March 30, 2019
Broken bank showcase, surveillance camera ripped #Bordeaux pic.twitter.com/dgOQaodtet- Lucas Léger (@lucas_rtfrance) March 30, 2019
15:55 CET
France Bleu Normandie reports that Caen's Yellow Vests are mounting a barricade at the foot of the castle.

The #YellowCards are at the foot of #Caen Castle Protesters mount a barricade #ActeXX pic.twitter.com/w6upPJfttw- France Bleu Normandie (Calvados, Orne) (@fbleubnormandie) March 30, 2019
15:38 CET
The atmosphere is always "good child" in Toulouse, according to the local press.

"All under the yellow balloons" chant the protesters rue d'Alsace Lorraine, the atmosphere always good child. #Yellowguns #Toulouse #ActeXX #Live https://t.co/mHFO1glD4y pic.twitter.com/HNKyAVW3b2- News Toulouse (@actutoulouse) March 30, 2019
3:37 PM CET
According to our reporter on the spot, masked demonstrators infiltrated the procession of Yellow Vests in Bordeaux.

Masked Protesters #Borders #ThingsYellow pic.twitter.com/4dRYN1KUnM- Lucas Léger (@lucas_rtfrance) March 30, 2019
3:21 PM CET
According to a journalist from France 3, the Yellow Vests of Niort have made a minute of silence in tribute to the victims of police violence, before singing La Marseillaise in front of the hospital of the city.

Minute of silence against the police violence then Marseillaise in front of the hospital of Niort #GiletsJaunes # Acte20 pic.twitter.com/nqtUK4bKNh- 𝙼𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚎-𝙰𝚗𝚐𝚎 𝙲𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚏𝚊𝚛𝚒 (@CristofariMA) March 30, 2019
15:19 CET
The Rhône edition of Le Progrès confirms a strong mobilization in Lyon, "despite the regional gathering in Saint-Etienne".

Act 20 of the #YellowJackets with a major mobilization in Lyon, despite the regional gathering in Saint-Etienne pic.twitter.com/PVJHXPqhdL- The Progrès Rhône (@leprogresrhone) March 30, 2019
15:13 CET
Parisian protesters chant: "Paris, stand up, get up!"

Vidéo intégrée

Jonathan Moadab
@Moadab_RTfr
"Paris, debout, soulève toi !" l' #Acte20 est en marche à Paris #GiletsJaunes #ActeXX

10:01 - 30 mars 2019
71 personnes parlent à ce sujet
Informations sur les Publicités Twitter et confidentialité
15:00 CET
In Lille, too, incidents led the authorities to fire tear gas.

Vidéo intégrée

Emmanuel Crapet
@pravda59700
#ActeXX #Giletsjaunes #lille Premiers incidents rue Solférino.

09:54 - 30 mars 2019
19 personnes parlent à ce sujet
14h57 CET
The first tear gas was launched in Caen according to France Blue Normandy.

Voir l'image sur Twitter
Voir l'image sur Twitter

France Bleu Normandie (Calvados, Orne)

@fbleubnormandie
Premiers gaz lacrymogènes aux abords de la rue Saint-Pierre à #Caen #GiletsJaunes #ActeXX

09:53 - 30 mars 2019
Voir les autres Tweets de France Bleu Normandie (Calvados, Orne)
According to the local media Freedom Caen , the police responded to throwing stones from the demonstrators.

Voir l'image sur Twitter
Voir l'image sur Twitter

Liberté Caen
@LIBERTE_CAEN
#ActeXX à #caen les CRS tirent les premières grenades lacrymogènes sur les #GiletsJaunes qui lançaient des pierres

09:52 - 30 mars 2019
Voir les autres Tweets de Liberté Caen
14h44 CET
According to BFMTV, the Parisian motorcade is moving at the moment, calmly, towards the Trocadero.

14h42 CET
In Rouen, the Yellow Vests are a hedge of honor to teachers who demonstrate.

Vidéo intégrée

William
@William_Lacaill
Les Gilets Jaunes font une haie d'honneur et applaudissent les manifestants de l'éducation #GiletsJaunes #Rouen #ActeXX #YellowVests #Acte20 #GiletsJaunesNormandie

06:45 - 30 mars 2019
135 personnes parlent à ce sujet
14:35 CET
According to the local newspaper Le Progrès , "about 1,000 protesters are heading to the Place du Peuple in Saint-Etienne".

Voir l'image sur Twitter
Voir l'image sur Twitter

Le Progrès Loire
@Leprogresloire
Environ 1000 manifestants se dirigent vers la place du Peuple, à #SaintEtienne. Les forces de l’ordre les attendent au niveau du carrefour du cours Fauriel. #ActeXX #GiletsJaunes #Loire

09:16 - 30 mars 2019
Voir les autres Tweets de Le Progrès Loire
14:30 CET
According to France blue Gironde, there would be several thousand demonstrators in the procession in Bordeaux.

Voir l'image sur Twitter
Voir l'image sur Twitter

France Bleu Gironde

@Bleu_Gironde
#GiletsJaunes #Bordeaux #ActeXX le cortège démarre en direction du pont de Pierre. Plusieurs milliers de manifestants

09:23 - 30 mars 2019
Voir les autres Tweets de France Bleu Gironde
14h28 CET
The teachers are also present in Bordeaux with, alongside them, the deputy of France insubordinate Loïc Prud'homme: "For a public service of quality, not to the law Blanquer."

Voir l'image sur TwitterVoir l'image sur TwitterVoir l'image sur Twitter

Loïc Prud'homme
@PrudhommeLoic
#Bordeaux Manifestation des enseignant.e.s et parents d'élèves contre la loi #blanquer. Malgré la volonté de @PrefAquitaine33 de faire peur à tout le monde ...

09:26 - 30 mars 2019
30 personnes parlent à ce sujet
14h18 CET
In Tours, protesters began their march despite the ban on certain streets of the city.

Vidéo intégrée

Arthur Nys
@ArthurNys
Début de la manifestation à Tours malgré l’interdiction de manifester dans certaines rues de la ville. Manifestation pacifiste #ActeXX #GiletsJaunes
@marionptak @F3Centre

09:13 - 30 mars 2019
18 personnes parlent à ce sujet
14:15 CET
The teachers also protest this Saturday, March 30, including Rennes. They dispute the various reforms led by the Minister of National Education, Jean-Michel Blanquer. Among the slogans: "The school of trust is not for childhood, it's for finance" or "Blanquer is the school you bury."

Le Média
@LeMediaTV
· 4 h
En réponse à @LeMediaTV
Énormément de #StylosRouges en colère à Rennes !#ActeXX #Acte20

Vidéo intégrée

Le Média
@LeMediaTV
Rennes #stylosrouges #ActeXX #Acte20 pic.twitter.com/EVxHEYTX6o

08:29 - 30 mars 2019
Voir l'image sur TwitterVoir l'image sur TwitterVoir l'image sur TwitterVoir l'image sur Twitter
52 personnes parlent à ce sujet
14h11 CET
The Parisian cortege went off, according to reporter Clement Lanot.

Vidéo intégrée

Clément Lanot

@ClementLanot
En réponse à @ClementLanot
PARIS - Le cortège parisien s’élance. L’#Acte20 démarre. Les manifestants vont converger avec le @federationdal. #GiletsJaunes #ActesXX #30Mars2019 #30Mars

08:32 - 30 mars 2019
141 personnes parlent à ce sujet
13:55 CET
Bordeaux is the epicenter of the challenge of yellow vests for this act of mobilization.

Find the live of our reporters on the spot:

13h44 CET
At the microphone of RT France, Jerome Rodrigues evokes a government discredited.

Vidéo intégrée

Lucas Léger
@lucas_rtfrance
Jérôme #Rodrigues à #Bordeaux avec les #GiletsJaunes parle des inquiétudes du maire de la ville et des violences sur les Champs-Elysées

08:15 - 30 mars 2019
99 personnes parlent à ce sujet
Eric Drouet, meanwhile, hopes for "convergences" in some cities for the next weekend.

Vidéo intégrée

Lucas Léger
@lucas_rtfrance
"Je vois pas pourquoi tant de méfiance" : Eric #Drouet sur le maire de #Bordeaux #GiletsJaunes

08:44 - 30 mars 2019
80 personnes parlent à ce sujet
13:39 CET
In Bordeaux, the singer Francis Lalanne is present, dressed in a yellow vest. For RT France, he evokes the fact that the violence against the Yellow Vests, during the mobilizations, are "contrary to the democracy". "This is shame for our country," he adds.

Vidéo intégrée

Lucas Léger
@lucas_rtfrance
"Chez nous on a pas de casseurs, on a des cassés" : Francis #Lalanne est présent à #Bordeaux aux côtés des #GiletsJaunes

08:13 - 30 mars 2019
177 personnes parlent à ce sujet
13:32 CET
According to Sputnik, yellow vests are gathered in Bordeaux around tents. Jérôme Rodrigues and Eric Drouet are on site.

Voir l'image sur TwitterVoir l'image sur TwitterVoir l'image sur Twitter

Sputnik France

@sputnik_fr
En réponse à @sputnik_fr
Des Gilets jaunes sont rassemblés à Bordeaux autour de tentes, Jérôme Rodrigues et Éric Drouet sont présents sur place.#Bordeaux #acte20 #acteXX #Giletsjaunes #Gj #30marshttps://sptnkne.ws/mcHW

08:30 - 30 mars 2019
30 personnes parlent à ce sujet
13:04 CET
In Avignon, first tensions erupted in the city center, an area forbidden to the event. The police repelled the dozens of protesters.

Vidéo intégrée

France Bleu Vaucluse

@bleuvaucluse
L'évacuation musclée des manifestants se poursuit pour les pousser hors de la ville là ou la manifestation n'est pas interdite #acte20giletsjaunesavignon #avignon

08:22 - 30 mars 2019
21 personnes parlent à ce sujet
CRS also sent their first charge, according to La Provence .

Vidéo intégrée

La Provence

@laprovence
🔴 La tension est montée d’un coup à #Avignon où les #CRS ont effectué une première charge après avoir effectué les sommations légales pour disperser les manifestants

08:17 - 30 mars 2019
Voir les autres Tweets de La Provence
13:01 CET
A journalist from RT France is present in Bordeaux to cover act 20 of mobilisaton Yellow Vests, which takes place in the quiet for now.

Voir l'image sur Twitter
Voir l'image sur Twitter

Lucas Léger
@lucas_rtfrance
Des #GiletsJaunes sont rassemblés à #Bordeaux autour de tentes #ActeXX

08:00 - 30 mars 2019
23 personnes parlent à ce sujet
The mayor of the city, Nicolas Florian, fears "an apocalyptic day" because of the possible arrival of black bocks. On social networks, he called the Bordelais not to go downtown, "Bordeaux Ville morte". The prefecture has declared a ban on demonstrations in several areas of the city center.

12.45 CET
The collective "There is no arrangement!" And several yellow vests have invested the Crowne Plaza, a 5-star hotel located on Capitol Square in Toulouse.

Vidéo intégrée

A Rebrousse Poil
@ARebrousse
Occupation de l'hôtel de luxe Crowne Plaza à #Toulouse par le collectif @Y_a_pas et des #giletsjaunes pour protester contre la gentrification du centre ville.

06:03 - 30 mars 2019
54 personnes parlent à ce sujet
A non-violent occupation action aimed at protesting against the gentrification of the city center and against the end of the winter break. The police intervened and the demonstrators left the establishment calmly.

Vidéo intégrée

A Rebrousse Poil
@ARebrousse
En réponse à @ARebrousse
La police arrive, ça reste calme et le discours continue. Pour rappel la chaîne #CrownePlaza appartient au groupe #InterContinental qui détient aussi #hollidayinn où des travailleuses ont été victorieuses après 111 jours de grève l'an dernier. #GiletsJaunes #ActeXX #Toulouse

06:48 - 30 mars 2019
Voir les autres Tweets de A Rebrousse Poil
12h28 CET
The police union Alliance "is fed up" criticism against the police, who are "scapegoats", told AFP its Secretary General, Frédéric Lagache. "It's been twenty weeks in a row that we are mobilized, twenty consecutive weekend without rest and twenty weekend in a row that we are criticized," he lamented.

"Once, it's the defensive bullet thrower the cause of violence, another time, the policeman himself. Each time we find a scapegoat. On the other hand, we forget that police and gendarmes act to restore order when they have in front of them either thugs or people who go beyond the prohibitions of demonstration, "he argued.

Voir l'image sur Twitter
Voir l'image sur Twitter

RT France

@RTenfrancais
🔴 #GiletsJaunes : #GenevieveLegay a bien été poussée par un policier, selon le procureur de #Nice

➡️ https://francais.rt.com/france/60513-gi ... r-policier

14:01 - 29 mars 2019
58 personnes parlent à ce sujet
Believing that the criticisms were made by minority groups who "try to manipulate public opinion," Frédéric Lagache demanded the support of public opinion.

12:07 CET
In Rouen, the procession of the demonstration of the teachers, who protest against the reform of the National Education, joined that of the Yellow Vests.

Vidéo intégrée

William
@William_Lacaill
Un cortège très étendu qui se veut important entre les Gilets Jaunes et les syndicats pour l'éducation #GiletsJaunes #Rouen #ActeXX #YellowVests #Acte20 #GiletsJaunesNormandie

06:57 - 30 mars 2019
Voir les autres Tweets de William
11:50 CET
In Avignon, all ramparts gates that provide access to the city intramural is under the control of police forces. According to La Provence , it is impossible to enter the city center by most of the doors usually reserved for pedestrians and cars.

#laprovence #GILETS_JAUNES Avignon: the ramparts gates under high surveillance https://t.co/ikc2zyz5lI pic.twitter.com/2Uq039mzQt pic.twitter.com/3vsJNmDd3A- Dominique De BEVEC (@de_Bevec) March 30, 2019
#Nc #GILETS_JAUNES : #Avignon barricades for 6 hours this Saturday, March 30, 2019. To access the city center, a body search is performed. pic.twitter.com/B7DpTm61n6- Dominique De BEVEC (@de_Bevec) March 30, 2019
11.45 AM CET
"I've been checked five times since this morning. This is total repression ": A yellow vest reports drastic measures of security in Saint-Etienne, in statements reported by Le Progrès .

A Yellow Vest at the Monthieu roundabout at #SaintEtienne : "I have been checked five times since this morning. This is total repression. " #ActeXX #GiletsJaunes #Loire pic.twitter.com/EBhptGpz3G- The Progress Loire (@Leprogresloire) March 30, 2019
11h18 CET
The police took place at the foot of the Arc de Triomphe in Paris.

11.10 am an armored vehicle and Mobile Guards trucks at the foot of the Arc de Triomphe #Yellowjackets pic.twitter.com/FqBO5nJPMQ- Gilles Klein (@GillesKLEIN) March 30, 2019
As last week, the Minister of the Interior Christophe Castaner asked the police prefect to ban the demonstration on the Champs-Elysees and on the Place de l'Etoile, as well as in a large area including the Elysee and the 'National Assembly.

10:50 CET
Act 20 began in several cities in France, as in Caen, where the demonstrators gathered in the theater square.

The #GiletsJaunes are now about 600 in downtown #Caen while the procession is about to pass @ OuestFrance14 pic.twitter.com/yqHwrqQmjx- Aurélie Lemaitre (@LemaitreAurelie) March 30, 2019
More than 4 months after the start of the movement, #Caen 's #YellowJets launch their #ActXX on the theater square. They should come back in the early afternoon pic.twitter.com/LJXtm3mAyY- France Bleu Normandie (Calvados, Orne) (@fbleubnormandie) March 30, 2019
10h17 CET
On the set of CNews, the writer at the open shirt Bernard-Henri Lévy - who has never made a secret of his distrust of the movement of yellow vests - has, among other things, accused the demonstrators of "chasing the Roma" .

BHL accuses the yellow vests of "chasing the Roma". And a fake news more ... pic.twitter.com/D8MVTRnoxI- Critique of European Reason (@CRE_SciencesPo) March 29, 2019
10h05 CET
French banks call for the cessation of violence that have already targeted several hundred of their agencies on the sidelines of the days of mobilization Vests yellow, in a forum published in Le Monde this March 30.

"There is an urgent need to put an end to this unleashing of unjustified violence. We ask that conditions be met so that our colleagues and merchants can exercise their profession safely and peacefully for the benefit of their customers, "write the six members of the executive committee of the French Banking Federation, the organization professional who represents all the banks installed in France. According to them, "to attack a bank branch is to attack a local service".

In total, more than 760 banks have been damaged since the beginning of the Yellow Vest dispute.

The Yellow Vests are mobilizing again for an act 20 , this 30 March. Bordeaux could be the epicenter of the protest . "The day can be apocalyptic," Mayor of Gironde Nicolas Florian told 20minutes , fearing the arrival of black blocks. On social networks, he called the Bordelais not to go downtown, "Bordeaux Ville morte".

Marseille should devote its mobilization to a tribute to Geneviève Legay, who violently fell in a charge of the police during the act 19 mobilization while she was demonstrating in a prohibited area. In particular, the Attac organization called the Yellow Vests to brandish "flags of peace".

Events are also planned in Montpellier, Strasbourg, Toulouse, Hendaye, Tours, Avignon, Lille, Epinal, Roanne, Saint-Etienne or Lyon.

As last week, in Paris, it will be forbidden to parade on the Champs-Elysees and Place de l'Etoile, as well as in a vast area including the Elysee and the National Assembly. Several processions will take place in the capital, with declared demonstrations in Châtelet or between Gare de l'Est and Trocadéro. An undeclared event is also planned in Bastille.

https://francais.rt.com/france/60519-ac ... ifications

Google Translator sense of humor - "A bank has been degraded in Bordeaux."

Video at link

blindpig

Post by blindpig » Sun Apr 07, 2019 12:44 pm

ACT 21
Act 21. End of the big debate, the Yellow Vests are still there
This act 21 is part of a particular context with the end of the first phase of consultation of the big debate on Friday. But the Yellow Vests have shown, beyond the eternal battle of numbers, their determination. Moreover, the second "Assembly of Assemblies" has met with significant success, a sign of the rootedness of the movement, that neither the smokes of the great debate nor the fierce repression of the government can stem.

Claude Manor

Max Demian

Sunday April 7th 0

Photo credit: AFP

It has become a habit now. After each act, the media exploit as much as possible the "breathlessness" register. If, indeed, according to the figures for the moment given the mobilization could have known a relative decline, the extent of the mobilization remains exceptional after 21 acts. Moreover, in a context of the end of the great debate, the landing phase promises to be difficult for the government. The last sequence was indeed marked by a reshuffle forced following the departure of Benjamin Griveaux, as well as a camouflage suffered by Macron, the Constitutional Council having censored Article 3 of the anti-breaker law that allows to pronounce administrative prohibitions to protest against any person presenting a "threat of a particular gravity for public order.

In this, if "breathlessness" there is, it is that of the great debate. Aware of the difficulties in extricating themselves from the contradictions generated by an immense campaign of communication that will have cost a whopping 12 million euros, Macron warned Thursday in Brittany: "The risk would be to say that" the answer to the debate is 66 million answers and do not move, I have my checkbook in my pocket. " One way to say that the government's economic policy will not move an inch (or a dime) - a posture actually defensive, Yellow Vests continuing to put pressure on the government after 4 months of mobilization.

With thousands of protesters in Paris, Lille and Bordeaux for act 21, the movement shows its determination; while the second Assembly Assembly in Saint-Nazaire was a real success with nearly 300 delegations of Vests Yellow.

Thus, in Paris, two demonstrations were the bulk of the mobilization, one of which began to the Defense, a highly symbolic place - not without facing multiple police provocations and intimidation. All means have thus been implemented to hinder the right to protest.

This was particularly the case in Rouen, where a call for a national demonstration was called, bringing together Yellow Vests but also trade unionists, including the CGT. In a town held as a fort by CRS units, protesters braved the security perimeter defined by the prefecture, defending their right to protest.

Moreover, while the great debate was closing, Saint-Nazaire held the second "Assembly of Assemblies", whose success was very important. Two months after Commercy, it was a great success as 300 delegations were present, against 75 for the first. A proof of the rootedness of the movement, which seeks ways of political structuring from below. While still and always the dominant media are trying to minimize the figures of protesters for this act 21, the success of the assembly of the assemblies of Saint-Nazaire can be a support to move towards a national coordination of Yellow Vests.

Yet Macron, he said, he repeats, he will stay the course. He is so little ready to bring about the change wanted by the Yellow Vests that, in full mobilization in the streets and in full closing of the great debate that he has yet propelled himself, he makes vote, with their nose and their beard , the privatization of Engie and ADP in particular.

Blanquer, at his side, does not spare more teachers and parents of students that are also a lot of Yellow Vests, launching its train of reforms, a real enterprise of destruction of public school, increased social discrimination, teachers, their ability to do their job properly. All with the result, in the long term, a large place made for privatization and its schools for the rich and a public school reduced to the minimum, manufactures second-class candidates for unsavory sectors or even sidings.
The same goes for the hospital staff, the staff of the Ephad or the psychiatric sector who sound the alarm.

And to pass the pill, they "poison" us with their "lies". This is what denounced Yellow Vests place of the Republic. For the Yellow Vests are also parents, grandparents, whose children go to school, whose family is struggling to be cared for, the older of whom anxiously see the retirement and the pangs of old age.

It is time that, all together, by the strike, the demonstrations, the blockages, we demanded, following the example of the Algerian masses, that Macron and the "system" emerge.

https://www.revolutionpermanente.fr/Act ... oujours-la

Google Translator
Screen shots at link

blindpig

Post by blindpig » Mon Apr 08, 2019 3:21 pm

Yellow Vests: The Appeal of the Assembly of Assemblies of Saint-Nazaire
"We invite all those who want to put an end to life-grappling to assume a conflict with the current system, to create together, by all necessary means, a new social, ecological, popular movement." The multiplication of the current struggles is calling us to seek unity of action. "

Monday, April 8

"We Yellow Vests, formed in local assemblies, gathered in Saint-Nazaire, April 5, 6 and 7, 2019, we address the people as a whole. Following the first meeting of Commercy, approximately 200 delegations present continue their fight against liberal extremism, for freedom, equality and fraternity.

Despite the repressive escalation of the government, the accumulation of laws that aggravate for all living conditions, which destroy rights and freedoms, mobilization is taking root to change the system embodied by Macron. For the only answer to the movement embodied by the Yellow Vests and other movements of struggle, the government panics and opposes an authoritarian drift. For five months everywhere in France, on roundabouts, car parks, squares, tolls, in demonstrations and in our assemblies, we continue to debate and fight against all forms of inequality and injustice and for solidarity and dignity.

We demand the general increase of wages, pensions and social minima, as well as public services for all. Our struggling solidarities go especially to the nine million people living below the poverty line. Aware of the environmental emergency, we say, end of the world, end of the month, same logic, same fight.

Faced with the charade of major debates, in the face of a non-representative government at the service of a privileged minority, we are setting up the new forms of direct democracy.

Concretely, we recognize that the assembly of the assemblies can receive propositions of the local assemblies, and to give orientations as did the first assembly of the assemblies of Commercy. These guidelines are then systematically submitted to local groups. The Assembly of Assemblies reaffirms its independence vis-à-vis political parties, trade unions and recognizes no self-appointed leader.

For three days, in plenary and thematic groups, we all debated and elaborated proposals for our demands, actions, means of communication and coordination. We are in the long term and decide to hold a future Assembly of Assemblies in June.

In order to strengthen the balance of power, to put the citizens in order of battle against this system, the Assembly of assemblies calls for actions whose calendar will soon be disseminated through a digital platform.

The Assembly of Assemblies calls for expanding and strengthening sovereign and new citizen assemblies. We call on all Yellow Vests to spread this call and the conclusions of the work of our assembly. The results of the work done in plenary will feed the actions and reflections of the assemblies.

We make several calls, on the Europeans, the local people's congregations, against the repression and for the cancellation of the sentences of the prisoners and convicts of the movement. It seems necessary to take three weeks to mobilize all the yellow vests and convince those who are not yet. We call for a yellow week of action from May 1st.

We invite all those who want to put an end to life-grappling to assume a conflict with the current system, to create together, by all necessary means, a new social, ecological and popular movement. The multiplication of current struggles calls us to seek unity of action.

We call on all levels of the territory to fight collectively to achieve the satisfaction of our social, fiscal, ecological and democratic demands. Aware that we have to fight against a global system, we consider that it will be necessary to leave capitalism. So we will collectively build the famous "all together" that we are chanting and making everything possible. We are all building together at all levels of the territory. Do not look at us, join us. The power of the people, by the people, for the people. "

Photo Credits: Reporterre

https://www.revolutionpermanente.fr/Gil ... nt-Nazaire

Google Translator

blindpig

Post by blindpig » Tue Apr 09, 2019 3:57 pm

Call from France’s first yellow vest assembly
Even as it sinks out of sight in the British media, France’s popular rebellion is continuing and gaining momentum.
Yellow Vests

Saturday 30 March 2019

The following text was issued by the first yellow vest assembly, which took place in Commercy at the end of January.

We, the yellow vests of the roundabouts, of the parking lots, of the squares, of the assemblies, rallies and demonstrations, have gathered on 26 and 27 January 2019 as an ‘assembly of assemblies’, bringing together a hundred delegations in response to a call by the yellow vests of Commercy.

Since 17 November, from the smallest village in the rural world to the largest city, we have risen up against this deeply violent, unjust and unbearable society. We will no longer let ourselves be pushed around!

We are rebelling against the high cost of living, precariousness and poverty; for our loved ones, our families and our children. We want only to live in dignity. It’s unacceptable that 26 billionaires own as much as half of humanity. Let’s share the wealth and not the poverty; let’s put an end to social inequality!

We demand an immediate increase in wages, social minima, allowances and pensions; the unconditional right to housing and healthcare, to education, and free public services for all.

It is for all these rights that we are occupying roundabouts on a daily basis, that we organise actions and demonstrations, that we discuss everywhere. With our yellow vests we retake the floor; we who have never had it.

And how has the government responded? With repression, contempt, denigration. Many dead and thousands wounded; massive use of firearms that mutilate, blind, injure and traumatise.

More than a thousand individuals have been arbitrarily detained and sentenced, and now the new ‘anti-wrecker’ law is being applied to stop us from demonstrating.

We condemn all such violence against protesters, whether from the police or violent gangs. None of this will stop us! To demonstrate is a fundamental right. End impunity for the police! Amnesty for all the victims of repression!

And what a dirty trick is the so-called great national debate – in fact, it’s just a government propaganda campaign that manipulates our desire to debate and decide. True democracy, as we practice it in our assemblies, on our roundabouts, is neither on television nor in the fake roundtables organised by Macron.

After having insulted us and treated us as less than nothing, now he points to us as a hateful fascistic and xenophobic mob. But we are quite the opposite: neither racist, nor sexist, nor homophobic – we are proud to come together with our differences to build a society of solidarity.

We are strengthened by the diversity of our discussions. At this very moment, hundreds of assemblies are developing and proposing their own demands. These concern real democracy, social and tax justice, working conditions, ecological and climate justice, and the end of discrimination.

Among the claims and strategic proposals that are the most debated, we find: the eradication of poverty in all its forms, the transformation of institutions (citizen’s initiative referenda, constituent assembly, abolition of the privileges of elected officials), ecological transition (energy injustice, industrial pollution), equality, and the taking into account of all regardless of their nationality (people with disabilities, male/female equality, an end to the neglect of popular neighbourhoods, the rural world and the DOM-TOM [overseas territories]).

We, the yellow vests, invite everyone to join us with their own means and abilities. We call for continuation of the acts of protest (act 12, against police violence at the police stations; acts 13, 14 …), of the occupations of the roundabouts and the economic blockades, and for a massive
strike starting on 5 February.

We call for committees to be formed at workplaces, at schools and everywhere else so that this strike can be built from the bottom up by the strikers themselves. Let’s take things into our own hands!

Do not remain alone – join us!

Let’s organise ourselves in a democratic, autonomous and independent way. This assembly of assemblies is an important step that enables us to discuss our demands and our means of action. Let us federate to transform society!

We urge all yellow vests to circulate this call. If as a group of yellow vests you agree, add your signature and send it to Commercy. Do not hesitate to discuss and formulate proposals for the next assembly of the assemblies, which we are preparing for right now.

Down with Macron – power to the people, for the people and by the people!

https://www.cpgb-ml.org/2019/03/30/news ... -assembly/

blindpig

Post by blindpig » Sat Apr 13, 2019 2:05 pm

Toulouse. Unprecedented repression: the law "anti-breakers" to prevent yellow vests from demonstrating
For the first day of demonstration since the adoption of the anti-breakers law, the mobilization is massive this Saturday in Toulouse. A call to gather there for the act 22 circulated on the social networks, the police forces did not wait to repress and, from the beginning of the demo, naked the demonstrators at the level of Jean Jaures, blocking access and gassing violently the giant trap. All to prevent the yellow Vests from demonstrating.

Correspondent-e Toulouse

Saturday, April 13

From the start of the demonstration, the demonstrators were nassés at the level of Jean-Jaures, the forces of repression preventing them from continuing the demo. The will is clear: disperse the protesters to better repress, prevent the formation of a massive procession and a street demonstration consistent.

In this giant trap, the police charged, with tear gas, grenades deencclement, with charges and strikes incessant on everything that moves. The baceux also being on the offensive, multiplying the violent charges. The tanks and guns are also at the rendezvous, even if they have not been used yet.

As can be seen and heard in the lives, according to the demonstrators on the spot, the repression this Saturday is unprecedented and stronger than the previous acts, some speaking of "scenes of war".

Police forces also prevented junction between union activists, including the CGT motorcade, who called for mobilization on Saturday to protest the government's recent anti-democratic and anti-democratic measures and wage increases, and Yellow Vests trying to join the trade union procession by chanting slogans in "the honor of the workers" with tear gas.

A policy of terror that does not have the expected effects since it does not affect the determination of the yellow vests and their willingness to demonstrate. After emerging from the giant trap, protesters reformed processions and still march, in a combative atmosphere, with slogans against the police repression and the anti-social policy of Macron, in the streets of Toulouse. Under the tear gas, grenades deencclement and incessant loads of baceux.

Because of their offensives, the police forces managed to separate into several small processions the demonstrators, who are currently trying to reach the city center.

https://www.revolutionpermanente.fr/Tou ... -jaunes-de

Google Translator
Videos & screenshots at link

blindpig

Post by blindpig » Tue Apr 16, 2019 5:21 pm

Notre Dame de Paris: billionaires make donations with your money!

The still smoking ashes of the Notre Dame cathedral were not extinguished as already the capitalist vultures sniffed the good blow. The good financial coup ', the good publicity', the good tax coup and the good political coup. This is how the billionaires and their multinationals eager to escape the tax have announced the alms of a few crumbs of their considerable wealth amassed on the backs of workers. 10 million for Bouygues, 100 million for Pinault, 200 million for LVMH and the Lagardère family ... Total, Apple et Cie to follow suit. A good political coup obvious to enhance the image of these multinationals whose people have understood how much they are worth!

And also a way to erase the steaming image of the cathedral that had passed the centuries and that is that of the failure of a capitalist regime launched in the flight ahead of profit and unable to maintain the heritage despite the formidable Technical progress.

And we can note that the call for a subscription launched by Macron is a new smoking blow of the ex banker tenant of the Elysee who intends to make pay the bill the disaster to the workers of the country and not to his friends the rich. Yes the cathedral will have to be repaired, the heritage restored and preserved. But there is no reason why it is always the workers who pay.

The good publicity stunt and the good financial coup

With these ads, billionaires benefit from the shock of a disaster that moves the public to appear as benefactors of the community.

Without shame and this while tax optimization, tax loopholes, financial mounts and with the help of their political representatives of which Macron is only the last avatars, the latter are constantly paying the least possible taxes. The tax gap is several tens of billions of euros, probably more than 100 billion euros per year for the state coffers. And ultimately for public services, including fire and rescue services that in recent years have paid a very heavy tribe to the dogma of the "reduction of public spending" imposed by the European Union.

What's more, these "donations" allow a cheap publicity coup, much faster and much cheaper than the equivalent in advertising spots and pages. A profitable gift that will be especially as patrons are sure to take advantage of them to affix their claws on the monument most visited in Europe.

And the blow will also be undoubtedly financial. Because the groups of luxuries and construction do not fail to identify what is a juicy market to several hundreds of millions to see billions of euros that will be the reconstruction of the cathedral. On the condition of starting the pump to drain with a subscription the money of the small people who will then supply the markets. When Bouygues announce to pay 10 million euros, how much the multinational hopes then to win in the building site of the cathedral?

In any case, the workers will be able to note that these billionaires, these multinationals who claim not to have the least euro to increase the wages, to face their environmental responsibilities will have been able to find in a snap of hundreds of millions of euros ..

The good tax coup: it is you who will pay 2/3 of the hundreds of millions "offered" by billionaires
The cynicism and hypocrisy pushed to its peak is that billionaires who announce pay hundreds of millions of euros will actually draw the bulk of these sums ... in your pocket.

Indeed, it is "donations" fall under the tax niche patronage, entitling to a 60% tax niche. It is therefore the public community that will take over most of the defense. If Lagardère and Arnault announce paying 300 million euros, in reality, they will only pay 120, the remaining 180 will be paid by the French tax!

And it could be much more. The former minister of culture of Rafarin, JJ Aillagon, meanwhile director general of the Pinault collection, asked then that the fire was not yet extinguished as the state describes the Notre Dame de Paris cathedral "national treasure ". This would bring the tax deduction to 90%. The advertising coup, the financial blow and the tax cost would be monumental!

Clearly if this is confirmed, of the 300 million "donated" by the two billionaires , it is in your pocket that he would come in search of 270 million euros, they only pay 30 million euros. Less than 1% of the annual budget of nearly 5 billion advertising spent by LVMH!

In reality if we really want to make the billionaires contribute, it is not gifts that France needs, but to start by making them pay taxes. Currently, the tax niche on sponsorship costs more than 900 million euros per year to the state. A figure multiplied by 10 in 15 years.

At a time when the Élysée, postponing its announcements aiming to make more French work to earn less (increase in working time, longer working time before retirement ...), rushes to define in the aftermath of the disaster the regime The first popular popular mobilization of the national underwriting system may be to claim that it is first and foremost for the billionaires to pay. Not to the workers. We know that too much, the vultures immediately seek to take advantage of disasters, it is urgent to be wary.

JBC for /www.initiative-communiste.fr

https://www.initiative-communiste.fr/ar ... re-argent/

Google Translator

blindpig

Post by blindpig » Fri Apr 19, 2019 11:34 am

Popular front for a spring of red and yellow hope, all together

CGT unions, yellow vests , associations, personalities and political parties. it is a broad front that launched a call for a national demonstration on April 27 in Paris and a popular front . A front of which the communist militants with the PRCF are obviously part, just like the trade unionists of the Front Syndical de Classe.

An initiative that shows that the ideas of a popular front, as well as the support to the social movement and the construction of a general strike by the mobilization of a national event launched these last years by the PRCF have made their way, among activists as in yellow vests.

April 27th to launch the convergence of struggles before May 1st and May 9th

CGT and FSU trade unionists grouped in the association Front Syndical de Classe emphasize, while the Macron regime tries to take advantage of the emotion aroused by the fire of Notre Dame de Paris to erase the social movement :

From note side what will count is the ability to continue to resist, to organize the unit of struggle around the great popular demands: wages, public services, employment, living and working conditions, battle against regional deserts out major cities, true democracy that gives back power to the people! The prospect of April 27 with a convergent call unprecedented and on the heels of May 1 offer a certain support for this requirement.

The unitary demonstration, the rally of April 27 in Paris that reproduced in a national event, may well be indeed a spark to accelerate the convergence of struggles, just before May 1 and May 9 day of generalized strike in the public service

A petition for a red and yellow spring

This call for the convergence of struggles is also the subject of a petition initiated online by the FSC and several hundred trade unionists

petition to sign online by clicking here: https://www.change.org/p/appel-pétition ... e-et-rouge

A call for concrete growth in the unity of action of all workers, in yellow vests, in red vests and without vests.

We trade unionists, workers, retirees, teachers, students, high school students, unemployed ... we reaffirm the need to unite anger and finally to build a conscious balance of forces, using all forms of struggle without opposing them (strikes, demonstrations on Saturday, blocking capitalist profits, mass national peaceful demonstration "all together at the same time" a Saturday on the Champs-Elysees to prepare the inter-pro strike ...) in order to defeat the government of the oligarchy and put into perspective a true democracy acting through the people and for the people.

An appeal that also raises the question of the need to strengthen the trade union movement, taking up the colors of struggle and class, while in the background of the social movement, the two main unions of struggle that are the CGT and the FSU must hold their conventions this year

We are also involved in the preparation of the CGT and FSU trade union congresses to be held this year and which must absolutely allow these organizations to regain their class and mass character at the national level in order to take the only winning path: to make the link among all the counter-reforms, free from the stifling tutelage of the CFDT and the European Trade Union Confederation (pro-Maastricht), work concretely to prepare with the employees the conditions of the clash of victorious classes with this destructive power , build unity in the action of workers, democrats and youth.

JBC for www.initiative-communiste.fr

https://www.initiative-communiste.fr/ar ... ociallymap

Google Translator

Now we're talkin'....

blindpig

Post by blindpig » Sat Apr 20, 2019 2:36 pm

VIDEO. Paris: shots of tear gas land on the terraces of apartments
Since early this morning, an impressive device of police forces has been set up including the deployment of 6 armored vehicles. Nearly 126 arrests, massive tear gas firing took place. Republic Square, some tear gas attacks land on terraces of apartments. In Marseille, Zineb Redouane was killed following a tear gas grenade hit in the face while she was on her balcony.

Saturday, April 20th

🔴Numerous shots of tear gas near the Place de la République. Some end up on the terraces of several apartments. #YellowCap # Act23 #ActXXIII # 20April #YellowVests #Paris pic.twitter.com/d2PnRBgcWR

- Charles Baudry (@CharlesBaudry) April 20, 2019

Since early this morning, an impressive device of police forces has been set up including the deployment of 6 armored vehicles. Nearly 70 "preventative" arrests of protesters took place this morning. Several yellow vests were injured.

🔻DIRECT first INFO🔺️Les injured ... #GiletsJaunes #GiletsJaunesparis #YellowVests #YellowJackets #ActeXXIII # Acte23 # Ultimatum2 #Paris pic.twitter.com/NfgBVAbHA9

- OUTDOOR Press ⚠️ (@HZ_Press) April 20, 2019

Earlier this morning, several CRS positions had occurred.

💥 #PARIS 20/04/2019 #ActXXIII 💥
Several security forces have been held successively. #Yellowjackets # Act23 # 20Avril pic.twitter.com/kHti6EdikL

- Yellow Vests Paris # Acte23✊ # OnNeLâcheRien (@GiletsJaunesGo) April 20, 2019

In Paris, the procession of several thousand yellow vests has just started the blows of 12:30 from Bercy in the twelfth arrondissement of Paris. They walk in the direction of the Place de la République to go through the Boulevard de Bercy, then Quai de la Rapee, Boulevard de la Bastille, Place de la Bastille, Rue Oberkampf, Boulevard de Belleville and rue du Faubourg du Temple.
The first images of the departure of act 23 shows that the Yellow Vests manifest while the circulation was not cut off.

PARIS - The procession has just left. The traffic has not been cut. Protesters block the road. #WillowsYellow #ActsXXIII # Act23 # 20April2019 # 20Avril pic.twitter.com/QLcsktSwgh

- Clément Lanot (@ClementLanot) April 20, 2019

💥 #PARIS 20/04/2019 #ActeXXIII 💥
The Jauned Vests are now coming to Place de la Bastille. They should normally go to Boulevard Richard Lenoir. #Yellowguns # Act23 # 20Avril pic.twitter.com/mcMUK1gW1I

Present in the thousands, the Procession of Yellow Vests sing several songs.

The songs follow one another for a few minutes. #Yellowguns # Act23 # 20April pic.twitter.com/KM0FIlB9q4

Thousands of people gathered today in Paris. The atmosphere is waiting for you! The day is far from over. Surprise to come! #Yellowjackets # Act23 # 20April pic.twitter.com/StOQWHuil8

Early this morning, many have closed, the traffic has even been interrupted from 8 am on several lines of metros as on Line 1 between La Defense and Chatelet, line 6 between Charles de Gaulle-Etoile and Trocadero, or the Between La Motte-Picquet Grenelle and Richelieu-Drouot, on the 9th between Trocadero and Saint-Augustin, or the 12 between Sèvres Babylone and Saint-Lazare, or between Duroc and Saint-Lazare.

PARIS - "Happy Birthday"
sing the #Yellowjackets at #Bercy . The movement began more than 5 months ago now. #ActsXXIII # Act23 # 20April2019 # 20April pic.twitter.com/gjDEXksMMy

- Clément Lanot (@ClementLanot) April 20, 2019

Among the 70 arrests early in the morning, the journalist Alexis Kraland was arrested in the Gare du Nord.

The journalist @akraland has just been called firmly in the North station #paris while he indicated his profession of journalist and that several colleagues tried to discuss with the police before being ordered to leave the place otherwise interpel # Acte23

- Maxime Reynié (@Maxime_Reynie) April 20, 2019

https://www.revolutionpermanente.fr/VID ... partements

Google Translator

Also, a squadron of at least 35 cops on motorcycles were deployed & all I can think of is Cossacks.

blindpig

Post by blindpig » Wed Apr 24, 2019 11:14 am

Nantes: Railwaymen strike against post closures
This Tuesday, April 23, there are 80 agents of the TGV and TER lines of the Nantes region who were on strike to protest against the many closures of posts and the policy of excess profitability of the SNCF.

Tuesday, April 23

This day of strike decided between militants of the CGT cheminot and SUD Rail began this morning at 7:30 am by a solidarity café on the forecourt of the North entrance of the station of Nantes. The strikers, placards in hand, distributed their leaflets offering coffee to travelers, the opportunity for them to inform them about their working conditions. The strikers were also signing a petition against job cuts, this morning they managed to collect a hundred signatures. They then met in general assembly to talk about the continuation of the movement, then went to see their direction to ask for the safeguarding of the threatened positions as well as increases of wages.

Working conditions in the Nantes region
Since the Macron railway reform, working conditions have only deteriorated, profoundly altering the comfort and safety of travelers, such as railway workers. In the Nantes region a large number of small railway stations have already closed their doors, and for those who remain, the counters close gradually or the opening hours are increasingly restricted. In Nantes station, the elimination of 19 posts has considerably reduced the opening hours of the shop.

The removal of the dispatch agents who monitor the platform at the departure and arrival of the trains puts the safety of the passengers at considerable risk. Reception and information points inside the stations are the next sectors targeted by SNCF's destructive policy. It is even planned that this is a private company that takes care of people with disabilities. The management justifies all these closures with a desire to dematerialize 50% of the tickets, they are stations without agents that the management is building, a good program for the new station of Nantes which should be renovated by 2020 and in which it will be necessary to slalom in the middle of all the stores in order to find an agent who can inform us.

An alarming situation
For the TERs, the region has decided to downsize by requiring agents to switch between reception, control and ticketing tasks. Their respective trades now form a global whole called the ARC (the customer relationship home) where each employee should perform all three trades at a time. For the moment, the roadmaps and safety instructions have not been given, the striking agents have decided to seize the labor inspectorate.

The group service used by associations and school trips, previously managed regionally, goes under a national direction reducing from 350 to 90 the number of employees; these are the 39 positions of the agency group Nantes which will then be deleted.

The railwaymen are exhausted by these ever more difficult working conditions imposed by their management. They are part of the government's current policy of breaking public service. We can not let the government destroy the most environmentally friendly means of transportation, knowing that it is already charging the price of industrial pollution by charging us fuel. Let us stand in solidarity with the striking railway workers of the Nantes region: " Our working conditions are your conditions of transport ".

https://www.revolutionpermanente.fr/Nan ... s-de-poste

Google Translator