Footnotes from the Ukrainian "Crisis"; New High-Points in Cynicism Part IV

blindpig

Re: Footnotes from the Ukrainian "Crisis"; New High-Points in Cynicism Part IV

Post by blindpig » Sun Jul 28, 2019 2:11 pm

A few translated replies to Beness Aiijo's post below
These are all Donetsk native's.

'Beness Aijo
yesterday at 12:39 am

The people and the Army of Donbass - for integration with Russia !!!

Unfortunately, today's rally is canceled ...
Dear comrades, as the organizers of our event stated, some bourgeois pro-Ukrainian "biak" decided to thwart our rally demanding that Vladimir Putin recognize the NPT and the LPR! According to some data, today, on July 27, 2019, the administration of the city of Donetsk on Lenin Square at 11:00 agreed on some other event. This was announced only on July 26, although we submitted an application to hold our legal and peaceful action on July 18. There is a disgusting provocation - spitting in the face of the people LDNR, Russia and the entire post-Soviet space !!
Probably certain reactionary political forces are afraid that under the pressure of millions of LDNR residents who were going to demand integration of Donbass with Russia from the Russian authorities, Vladimir Putin could recognize LDNR and protect his compatriots. And the reactionaries want to go back to dill ...
Well, well !! We, the people of LDNR, are outraged by such vile provocations. We will seek truth in the courts and in the near future we will file a formal application for holding our action at another time.
We act strictly in accordance with the laws of the DPR and the norms of international law.

The people and the Army of Donbass - for integration with Russia !!!
Georgy gursky
When will you all wake up and get out of the state of Morok and realize yourself as citizens of the USSR? !!!!!!!!!!!!
Čurakentij Šukač
And have you already woken up in the Russian Federation, came out and realized under the strict guidance of the Solarel Genius
Irina Lange replied to Čurakentij

Čurakentij , if we take the genacid of the population as a sensitive guide, then many will feel. Meetings and strikes do not subside. .It was very painful and insulting. Putin is a liar. When Krymnash was, he said that he would not give up the Russian-speaking population of Donbass. Since then, nothing has changed.

Čurakentij Šukač replied to Čurakentij

Irina, absolutely agree with you. I will only add that the Greatest Grand Master and the Multi-Trader are not just a liar, but a coward, a rag and Judas. It is useless to ask him to recognize or join the LDNR, he will never do this, because he is the same puppet of the West, like his "respected Ukrainian partners." Well, except that some big force majeure happens. It is not necessary to hope for a quick regime change in the Russian Federation, therefore, the Donbass will long remain an object of foreign policy and inter-oligarchic trade fairs. And by the way, not the “Russian-speaking population” lives in the Donbass, and for the most part there are Russian people, much more Russians than in the Russian Federation itself."
7:27 AM

Courtesy ☭Nova🍒Shpakova☭ @NovaShpakova
"There is great chaos under heaven; the situation is excellent."

blindpig

Post by blindpig » Fri Aug 02, 2019 1:28 pm

In Donetsk, there was a national gathering against the flash mob "Choice of Donbass"

No Ukraine and no Zelensky

In the capital of the DPR, a popular gathering of citizens opposing the action “Zelensky, recognize the choice of Donbass” took place on Lenin Square.

The event was attended by about 200 people. People came out with flags of the DPR, the Soviet Union, the Russian Federation and various public organizations. The First People’s Defense Minister Igor Hakimzyanov, the American volunteer and war correspondent Russell “Texas” Bentley, the head of the “Communist Party of the DPR” Boris Litvinov, the volunteer from Latvia Beness Ayo took part in the people's gathering.

As the organizers of the event stated, the purpose of the rally was an appeal to Russian President Vladimir Putin. The action participants called for recognition of the results of the Referendum on May 11, 2014 on the independence of the Donetsk People's Republic. Another reason for this action was the notorious Zelensky flash mob, acknowledge the choice of Donbass. The action participants chanted “Russia, Russia”.

The organizers of the gathering had planned to hold a rally, but since they could not collect the necessary documents allowing the holding of the rally by the date announced in advance, they had to hold a national gathering.

“Nevertheless, a popular gathering will take place tomorrow, at which a new organizing committee for holding the rally“ Putin, acknowledge the choice of Donbass ”will be created, which will take into account all the shortcomings in organizing this event and submit a new application for holding the rally“ Putin, recognize the choice of Donbass ”. If the authorities of the DPR think that in this way they can level people’s desire to express their opinion, then this is far from being the case. An application for holding the rally "Putin, acknowledge the choice of Donbass" will be submitted until it is held, because this is a logical consequence of the flash mob - an appeal to Zelensky. People want to express their opinion, different from this flash mob, because this flash mob does not reflect the opinion of the majority of Donbass residents, ”the organizer of the meeting wrote, Elena Korovkina.

Another obstacle for the rally was the event of the people's team. At the same time as the rally, were appointed competitions athletes. Music played loudly on Lenin Square while the young people played football, basketball, tugged at the rope and boxed.

Members of the People’s Council of the DPR Valery Skorokhodov came out to the participants of the assembly of the people. The deputy stated that the organizers had not agreed to hold the rally with the city authorities, therefore, the action is illegal.

The popular movement moved from Lenin Square to the intersection of Artyom Street and Gurov Avenue. There, a volunteer from Latvia, Beness Ayo, spoke to the audience.

People meeting lasted only an hour. After 1:00 pm the participants began to disperse. Elena Korovkina once again reminded that they will continue to apply for a rally in the future.

http://asd.news/articles/dnr/v-donetske ... donbassa-/

blindpig

Post by blindpig » Tue Aug 13, 2019 12:53 pm

Chronicles of the war in the Donbass. Cartilaginous (August 13-14, 2014)
war, politics, geopolitics, color revolutions
centercigr
August 13, 13:36
Memoirs of a participant in the events of the battle in the Khryaschevaty district in August 2014 ...

"From my own memories;

on August 13, 2014, before lunch, the commander of the BTG battalion" ZARYA "ordered two BMP-2s to leave on Oboronnaya St. and follow the Toyota Land Cruiser.

Having followed him from Khryaschevatoye, before reaching Novosvetlovka, landing near the sunflower field. There was a small detachment of infantry and passenger cars.

Get a team from the commander of a reconnaissance expect a breakthrough from the field. moved from place to place gunner commander and began to observe toward a possible breakthrough by landing (with a counter field zhennoy side expected breakthrough).

According to us, the tank from the cannon and the PKT (basically the flight) began to “work”, but with each shot the gaps were getting closer to our BMP. The commander of the second BMP on the radio gave a command to retreat, after a shell exploded next to his car, so much so that the land was thrown into the tower.

We retreated behind the Cartilage closer to Lugansk, there were already beginning to pull together militia forces, there were no armored vehicles, UAZs with cliffs.

After some time, the commander of the reconnaissance squad approached me again and said:

"Now we’ll go to Khryaschevatoye for reconnaissance, if there are tanks, then we’ll leave."

Infantry is loaded onto my car, the second infantry fighting vehicle is behind, we climb into the village, get to the second bus stop (from Lugansk). At this moment, I lean out of the tower and tell the reconnaissance commander that I have an ATGM installation, he nods his head, turns around, just sits down in his seat as the commander starts knocking on my headset and screaming

"Tank, fucking .. ., tank! "

Then he completely tears off the headset from me (laryngophones were weakened), I look at the sight — there is a tank in front of me, I wanted to raise the headset and tell the driver to turn around, but then I realized that once, I opened fire on the tank with single 30 mm tanks, the tank didn’t answer me . He made 31 shots of OFZ (my tray was empty, then counted “crabs”), the infantry jumped from the infantry fighting vehicle on the move and crumbled, then on foot everyone retreated without loss, the second infantry fighting vehicle turned around and left, after I fired, we turned around and left closer to Lugansk.

Video on the other hand

By that time, ours had already tightened their forces.

From the vehicles we were approached by two T-64BVs with tail numbers 11 and 23. We took a position near the stele with the inscription "Lugansk" on the side of the oncoming lane.

A tank with hull number 23 was opposite across the road closer to landing, fired towards the Khryaschevatoye village, but I had a poor view, I didn’t observe targets, after a while mortar mines began to fly towards our infantry fighting vehicle, after four misses the mechanic decided not to test fate and changed position. In the future, the position was changed several times, nothing special happened, it soon darkened.

Soon he received further instructions: in case of the offensive of the Ukrainian side, do not open fire, do not give out your position, wait until they come very close, only the highway firing sector, do not open fire upon landing.

After a while, another order arrived: at 03:00 in the morning there will be artillery fire, followed by a green flare, after which we must advance to storm the village.

At three o'clock several shots of artillery followed, there was no signal rocket, only an hour later it appeared, but no one advanced from the position, morning came.

I received an order to advance to Cartilaginous, landing on my car was loaded, among which there was one woman.

I have an order: before reaching the village, stop the car, wait until people are in a hurry and continue driving.

So: two tanks, two infantry fighting vehicles and two armored personnel carriers with infantry on board went to the village.

The first tank with b.n. 23, my car was behind him, the 23rd stopped, started firing, our infantry was on both sides of the road.

We were fired from small arms from unfinished buildings to the right of the highway, just a couple of RPG shots came from there, the tank shot in the other direction.

The infantry asked me to work on the buildings from which the fire was fired, but the gun jammed at the most inopportune moment, I contacted another machine on the walkie-talkie, and the crew complied with my request, after a few minutes I saw the shell arrive at our port side On the 23rd, flames puffed out of the engine compartment. After some time we received a withdrawal command, we moved to Lugansk. "

(see video at link)

author Danver link https://lostarmour.info/articles/hryaschevatoe/ To provide

assistance to the defenders of Donbass in the fight against punitive punishment:
1. Sberbank card 4276380053782368
2. Yandex-wallet 410012273300268
3. To MTS phone number (not Qiwi) +79780454589

Military humanitarian help center for units of the LNR and DNR Armed Forces
post on military humanitarian work https://centercigr.livejournal.com/153337.html
Humanitarian assistance group on VK https://vk.com/militarydonbass and on Twitter https: // twitter.com/militarydonbass
Telegrams across the Donbass: https://t.me/WarDonbass

https://centercigr.livejournal.com/198101.html

Google Translator

blindpig

Post by blindpig » Thu Aug 15, 2019 10:55 am

News from the militia of New Russia
three hours ago
Actions
08/15/19. Note from the blogger "Donbass is Russia."

“I don’t even know what to call, but the article is important for everyone to understand: civilians, military, residents of Donbass and the Russian Federation. First, some historical events to remember, and then the essence of the article. After leaving Slavyansk to Donetsk, the militias saw a peaceful a city not ready for war, and even it was such that some battalions with their weapons remained in Donetsk, doing nothing for his future defense, but this is at first glance. In the DPR, there were internal processes that were not visible to ordinary residents and most of the militias, well written about in ntervyu former Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs of the DNI Boris Borisov:
“... The reason is simple - that there were no people who would understand the impending political dangers. There they looked towards Russia with open eyes and with hope. And they were waiting for help. Like in the Crimea. No one expected action from Russia to destroy democracy in the DPR and LPR. I will explain. Several people from the Transdniestrian Moldavian Republic were co-opted into the government of the Donetsk People’s Republic. Locals sometimes called them “Moldavians”, although they are not Moldovans by nationality. They did not share the experience. The task was different. They stopped by recommendation from Moscow's Old Square. It was they who prepared the site for the arrival of the Moscow "curators" in the DPR. And when the curators stopped by and strengthened there, they, first of all, took control of such an organization as the Ministry of State Security, dismissing the local Donetsk special committee, the predecessor of the MGB.
But only if it is discounted, that, firstly, the people of Donbass just promised everything. Quite the contrary - nobody promised anything to Crimea beforehand. But Donbass, on the contrary, was promised, and at the highest level, they gave out promise after promise. For example, in March 2014 by V.V. Putin at a meeting with correspondents, and later the Russian Ministry of Foreign Affairs repeated all this in a statement - protection and support were promised in case of aggression from Kiev. Secondly, all the statements that were made from Moscow during this period and which reached the republic indicated that the Crimean scenario was supported from Moscow. Moreover, senior parliamentarians, at the level of heads of State Duma committees, came, clapped local bosses on the shoulder and said: “Yes, yes, yes. Crimean scenario. Only a little slower, we are working. ” All this was.
At the end of the summer of 2014, when preparations for the Minsk agreements began and the republic’s political field was cleaned up, the “Moscow curators” there cleaned up everyone who could show political resistance to the upcoming Minsk, starting with Strelkov and the people of Gubarev, as the most implacable supporters of New Russia. And then twice replaced the Constitution of the DPR. At first - the first substitution - they limited the power of the Supreme Council and introduced such a structure as the Presidium of the Government, to which a number of functions were transferred. Then the Constitution was changed again, because this was not enough. They introduced the post of the Head of the Republic, which previously was not. And in fact, without asking the opinion of the people, without any procedure and without a vote in the Supreme Council, they made an authoritarian state out of a parliamentary republic. And, two weeks after the first Minsk,

And an interview with Aleksei Georgievich Aleksandrov, ex-head of the apparatus of the People’s Council of the DPR: “We are opposed at the front and in the rear by an enemy of colossal strength and experience. And Purgin and his team, although we were preparing the Russian spring in the Donbass of the last 10 years, we worked practically without help, as they say “on the knee”. And (now you can honestly admit) - without the belief that this will happen during our lifetime. There was no long-term program. Worked more for the future. Therefore, in 2014 there was only one plan: to hold a referendum and - to Russia. We, as organizers and active participants in the events, can testify - only the determination of the people of Donbass helped us to die, but not to surrender. Who saw the referendum on May 11, he will understand me ... The trouble came in the guise of Beard ... Soon, Boroday reappeared with credentials from "respected people" from Moscow. Authoritative calls followed with requests, orders to accept and appoint him. He himself loudly declared that they say "a special operation of the special services of the Russian Federation is underway in Donbass, everyone is afraid, he is responsible for the transfer of special forces units to the Donbass", etc., etc. The belief in the Crimean version and the lightning fast accession to Russia was so strong that almost everyone believed in this nonsense (all the more so since almost all the time they called in support of the raiders from “Moscow itself!”) ... We almost managed to reverse the situation after our oath and the beginning of creation a single Military Council of scattered field commanders. But it frightened many, walkers were pulled into the High Cabinets, and the process was suspended. Here is an example: during the Slavic epic about 30 thousand applications from volunteers for joining the militia were collected. I have reached an agreement with a sufficiently large number of active military and reserve officers. The creation of the Army of New Russia on the basis of the Strelkov brigade was a matter of several weeks. The process was lowered to the brakes. Lists of volunteers disappeared somewhere. And one of his generators, Sasha Proselkov, was treacherously shot (the killer is “not found” so far). We were ordered to wait - everything is supposedly being decided at the very top. But nothing happened. The Russians insisted on the familiar, leaderly, vertically integrated version. ” I have reached an agreement with a sufficiently large number of active military and reserve officers. The creation of the Army of New Russia on the basis of the Strelkov brigade was a matter of several weeks. The process was lowered to the brakes. Lists of volunteers disappeared somewhere. And one of his generators, Sasha Proselkov, was treacherously shot (the killer is “not found” so far). We were ordered to wait - everything is supposedly being decided at the very top. But nothing happened. The Russians insisted on the familiar, leaderly, vertically integrated version. ” I have reached an agreement with a sufficiently large number of active military and reserve officers. The creation of the Army of New Russia on the basis of the Strelkov brigade was a matter of several weeks. The process was lowered to the brakes. Lists of volunteers disappeared somewhere. And one of his generators, Sasha Proselkov, was treacherously shot (the killer is “not found” so far). We were ordered to wait - everything is supposedly being decided at the very top. But nothing happened. The Russians insisted on the familiar, leaderly, vertically integrated version. ” We were ordered to wait - everything is supposedly being decided at the very top. But nothing happened. The Russians insisted on the familiar, leaderly, vertically integrated version. ” We were ordered to wait - everything is supposedly being decided at the very top. But nothing happened. The Russians insisted on the familiar, leaderly, vertically integrated version. ”

I will continue not with my own thought, the only thing is that I will make some of my additions that do not distort the essence, but convey this idea in more detail and clearly:
Now we can say with confidence that it would be if only here, in the Donbass, everyone stood up as one. But it would be the same as we have now. Our primary task was to liberate the territory where the referendum was held and to reach the borders of the regions, for we were guided by the democratic principle - the expression of the will of the people. We could go further only if the other regions wished to follow our path, but, in any case, the initiative should have come from them. So, let's simulate a different scenario. The number of militias, for example, is five times higher than in the summer of the 14th. In some miraculous way, ignoring Moscow, not having the necessary experience, military resources in the right quantity and clear organization (you’ve already read how our “friends” helped us organize the militia), militia still goes to the borders of the regions. The uprisings in other regions of Novorossia have long been suppressed, the entire asset is in jail, two or three dozen underground members will not play any role, and they subsequently transferred to the LPR. As a result, there can be no popular initiative and requests from there, because the uprisings are "merged", and in the regions SBU and gangs of nationalists are operating. Donbass’s military resources were running out, and they weren’t really there, recall from Mozgovoy: “By and large, we are now at the same level as at the beginning. Then they went at us with armored personnel carriers, and we had only Kalash and sticks. Now they have learned to fight, they have powerful weapons, electronics. Our tankers did not even see tanks, and tanks did not see diesel fuel. And during these months, the fighters did not have the opportunity to ride them, but at least start up and drown them out because the tanks were dry. "So, even taking into account the taking of warehouses, at the time of access to the borders, there is still not enough resources for a long time to keep the border, because a whole state is opposing little Donbass, and it is also supported from outside not only by the United States. In addition to the military, we will eventually face a huge food problem due to the shutdown of enterprises and the economy as a whole, as well as the blockade on both sides (from the Russian Federation and Ukraine). Then - the mass exodus of the population due to hunger. Remember the 14th year when many left, because there was nothing to live on. And, having left with their families, many men could not return, because in order to feed the family, both parents had to work. Visitors, unlike local ones, besides the fact that you have to eat for something, at least modestly dress, you also need to pay rent. And basically newcomers take up the work that local people consider themselves unworthy. From a personal example: the family left for Rostov, the wife in Donetsk worked as a chief accountant, in Rostov she began working as a cleaner at two jobs, and her husband became a laborer on construction sites. And they understood that if, for example, the husband leaves, then the wife with two children will have to bomb, because they will not have enough earnings for one family member to have enough money to pay for housing. There are a lot of such examples. But this retreat, let's go further. In the Donbass, the military and food crisis, and at that time the media “rubbed” the Russian inhabitant that “we are not a party to the conflict”, “this is the internal affair of Ukraine,” and for the sake send humanitarian convoys that are not really tangible across the Republic that then can we talk about the whole Donbass? As Starikov said,
We must understand that in the event of such a development of events and ignoring the will of Moscow, Ukraine will oppose the Donbass, fed not only by the United States, but also by the Russian Federation. For the sake of suppressing a popular uprising, I think the Kremlin would not be limited to returning weapons from the Crimea alone, I do not rule out secret deliveries to Ukraine and other military equipment for the sake of a single goal - to kill all the people. Here the Russian and Ukrainian oligarchs would act alongside. For them, the will of the people is worse than fascism. What next? And then Moscow waits until the militia retreats to Lugansk and Donetsk, and only then puts forward an ultimatum: either accept our terms of the game, or perish in complete blockade with its people's power. Thus, Moscow solves two problems: the first - small territories are formed that the Russian Federation will be able to feed, taking into account the Crimea and the appetites of the oligarchs; the second - as many Russian assets as possible remain in the territory where sanctions are not imposed. Not for that, Russian businessmen invested billions of dollars in their Ukrainian assets, so that they would later find themselves on unrecognized territory and stop making profit. Does anyone seriously think that they can awaken at least some sense of patriotism when billions are at stake? Billions! And here are some little people, a resource, a biomass. They lied to the eyes, they say, if everyone stood up as one, then Moscow would even help openly. But such a statement is devoid of logic, because it takes much longer to self-organize the militia than to mobilize the army by such an organized structure as the state. They hung this noodle on the ears of some of our commanders in order to justify the future Minsk, while they themselves meanly did everything so that there was no truly combat-ready militia. Remember Dremov’s flash drive, and what Mozgova wrote on this occasion: “Well done, Pasha, well crashed!” But the children's soul turned to Moscow, thinking that the enemies were only in Lugansk. Pasha in vain thinks that he will somehow agree. It’s unlikely that he will forget his New Year’s greetings to the Kremlin and Plotnitsky. ”Dremov then went not only against Plotnitsky, but also against the entire“ system ”, which has enormous resources. But he is a child’s soul, he did not understand who he had contacted. As a result, more than a thousand people under his command could not save their commander. And, unfortunately, there are such children's souls among today's commanders who do not realize the full power of those whom they oppose. Therefore, I am writing this tex, maybe he will open his eyes to someone. Here are the words of the former militia Eugene Sh., The founder of Troy. He was one of the few who saw the true essence of this war,
“Why are they arresting, deporting the titular, fully adequately controlled militias and pro-Russian activists in Moscow? When in 2014, when I came to Moscow, the militiamen said that it was necessary to prepare the waste routes - they told me - nonsense, Putin is without us a khan, we are heroes ... ”Children's naivete, what can I say ...

One conclusion is that in order to get Donbass and Novorossia, the Russians didn’t have to tell on the Internet how to get up in Lugansk and Donetsk correctly, but together with Donbass rise to all regions from Rostov to Kamchatka and change the power system. To rise precisely in the Russian Federation, because, firstly, we are talking about the Russian World; secondly, it is in the Russian Federation that there are resources, owning which it is possible to influence on Kiev. It is important not so much the number of people who have risen in a particular region, but how many regions have risen. Everything had to get up so that two Russia did not work out: the popular and the oligarchic. What could lead to a war between them. Hundred-thousand rallies and 10-15 thousand militias from each region would be enough. After all, the consequences of the creation of New Russia, no matter how the union state, or as part of the Russian Federation, are sanctions against its economy, such as now against the Crimea. And in Novorossia there are many times more industries than in the Crimea. Further, sanctions would be imposed against those who try to cooperate with New Russia, which implies a complete blockade - hunger. That is, Novorossia will need to be supported for some period of time, and very seriously. The Russian Federation will have enough resources for Novorossia and Russian citizens to live comfortably if the proceeds from the sale of its natural resources are not deposited in the hands of a small group of oligarchs. No other way. You know that in 2000 there were only six dollar billionaires in the Russian Federation, by 2013 there were one hundred and ten. But from the latest data: “for 11 months of 2018, the general condition of 24 Russian billionaires, members of the top 500 richest people in the world, grew by $ 2.6 billion. That is, on average, each of them gets rich by $ 10 million per month. And in a year you will add 117 rubles to the minimum wage, 56 rubles to the scholarship and may not even take away the previously received maternity capital. If you behave yourself. ”Or remember the nonsense about“ Gazprom is a national treasure. ” If this is so, then let the salary of its 17 members of the board be not 10.6 million rubles per month (data for 2015), but 106 thousand. Is it a bad salary? And let the difference go to the needs of the people. But it was not there. That’s all the “national treasure”. there it was. That’s all the “national treasure”. there it was. That’s all the “national treasure”.

Therefore, a revolution in the Donbass is also impossible, since in the event of an attempt to carry it out, they will arrange another massacre, like Debaltseve, together with the blockade. A small region cannot dictate a condition to such a powerful oligarchic system as in the Russian Federation. But I am not calling for anything, because the people for whom to master the text of more than one page is a feat, unfortunately, can not build anything good. I write for understanding, I don’t need anything else. They divided us with you into Ukrainians and Muscovites, they set boundaries for us, and for them there are no barriers, they are one unlike us. This is a single system! Even if one of its mechanisms fails, it is immediately changed without damage to the entire system. We just have to understand what a huge force is opposing us. Therefore, we must be one. Do not be fought on some trolls. Right now, there are agitators who say, they say, why the Donbass should join Russia, let it be a separate state and build its own people's power. As I wrote above, people's power is impossible without changing the system as a whole. And the choice to crawl the Donbass separate from Russia is nothing but a “divorce” of the people for the benefit of the oligarchs, where under the guise of “nationality” there will still be a gray zone with cheap labor for the same oligarchs. In any case, the Donbass will be under the “system”, therefore it is better to be a full-fledged subject of the Russian Federation than to remain specific principalities. And if the system changes in favor of the people, then, all the more, you need to be united with Russia and within Russia! " people's power is impossible without changing the system as a whole. And the choice to crawl the Donbass separate from Russia is nothing but a “divorce” of the people for the benefit of the oligarchs, where under the guise of “nationality” there will still be a gray zone with cheap labor for the same oligarchs. In any case, the Donbass will be under the “system”, therefore it is better to be a full-fledged subject of the Russian Federation than to remain specific principalities. And if the system changes in favor of the people, then, all the more, you need to be united with Russia and within Russia! " people's power is impossible without changing the system as a whole. And the choice to crawl the Donbass separate from Russia is nothing but a “divorce” of the people for the benefit of the oligarchs, where under the guise of “nationality” there will still be a gray zone with cheap labor for the same oligarchs. In any case, the Donbass will be under the “system”, therefore it is better to be a full-fledged subject of the Russian Federation than to remain specific principalities. And if the system changes in favor of the people, then, all the more, you need to be united with Russia and within Russia! " than to remain specific principalities. And if the system changes in favor of the people, then, all the more, you need to be united with Russia and within Russia! " than to remain specific principalities. And if the system changes in favor of the people, then, all the more, you need to be united with Russia and within Russia! "

https://vk.com/wall-57424472_237695

Google Translator

In 2015 I was conversing with a young woman whose's parents had emigrated with her from Odessa to the US. She said, "We are all Russians!" I could have kissed her.

blindpig

Post by blindpig » Tue Aug 20, 2019 1:17 pm

WE ARE RUSSIANS!
four hours ago
Actions
Recently, the authorities of our Republic have actively and openly shown their pro-Ukrainian aspirations. Clearly, this is diluted with beautiful words about Russia, integration, etc. In fact, flash mobs are held with a plea for granting a special status to Donbass as part of Ukraine, and our Foreign Ministry blames Kiev, which it does not want to give this status “humanely”.

Amid all this, quite wild scandals became frequent, such as the celebration of the odious Ukrainian “Mytz” Scriabin, who glorified the actions of the ultras in Odessa on May 2, 2014. As a result, the Ukrainian Sabbath was canceled under public pressure, but someone is promoting all this Bandera in the warring republic. We are told: we need to put up and we need to put up, and "everything will be Donbass." Well, let's see where the agitators are calling us.

Fresh example. Today is the anniversary of the death of militia Nikolai Fomenko. Yesterday, we posted a message about this on Twitter. Instantly a huge number of Svidomo-anxious figures came up (even the acc. Fashik Donetsk pulled himself up) who arranged dancing on the bones in the comments. We decided not to delete them in order to show everyone what the talk of reconciliation, special status and the very possibility of coexistence within Ukraine is worth. Our opinion - no matter how many dreamed of being under the dome of the Verkhovna Rada, this is simply impossible. Look, read - this is an abyss.

However, this does not mean the correctness of Messrs. Steshin, Rogers and other interpreters of cunning planes. Their "crypto-Bandera" is the same custom-made fiction as Svidomo Ukraine itself. Yes, the degree of Russophobia is high and the enemy managed to spawn a huge number of activists and trolls serving the anti-Russian agenda. But all the same, in absolute numbers (and even more so in percentage terms) there are not so many of them, they are simply impeccably organized, ideologically charged and well-prepared. As soon as our side begins to engage in business, rather than imitation (see the last couple of years of state and economic “construction” in LNR), then opportunities will immediately appear, and people will be more actively involved, and the result will certainly come. And lovers of embroidery in the Donbass will resolve.

But this can only be achieved by deed. The time of empty promises and waving flags has long passed.

https://vk.com/wall-185661163_50

Google Translator

All but abandoned in all but bare subsistence & subverted by Russia, the Color Revolution of Ukraine continues in Donbass.

blindpig

Post by blindpig » Sat Aug 24, 2019 8:11 pm

Ukraine. PART 6
B. AYO, 08.24.2019

In the previous, fifth part of my analytical report that such a state as Ukraine never existed, it was said about the creation in Kiev after the February bourgeois-democratic revolution of 1917 by a handful of soft-skinned Ukrainian intellectuals who had not been elected by the so-called nationalistic Ukrainian Rada . They considered it parliament ... At first, the Rada announced its desire to make Ukraine autonomous as part of Russia, but after the Great October Socialist Revolution, it announced the withdrawal of Ukraine from Russia and began to fight against the working people of Little Russia, against the Soviets and against the RSFSR. Secretly supported Kaiser Germany and helped Kaledin.

In turn, the working people of Little Russia, led by left-wing parties, held democratic elections and the All-Ukrainian Congress of Soviets in Kharkov. This congress proclaimed the whole of Ukraine as the Soviet Republic within Russia and elected the Central Executive Committee of the Soviets of Ukraine (TsIKUK), which on December 30, 1917 formed the first government of Soviet Ukraine. In those Soviets, the Bolsheviks had a majority. Moreover, on the Right Bank and in Kiev, the Bolsheviks were weak. Therefore, in order to create a more powerful front of the struggle (both military and political), a purely technical decision was made to consider the territory of Novorossia and Slobozhanshchina, except for Little Russia (Kiev, Chernihiv, Poltava, Podolsky and part of the Volyn province) (Yekaterinoslav, Taurida, Kharkov provinces and the Don Don Region), which the Rada illegally claimed and where the purely Great Russian majority lived and was more numerous and proletariat-minded according to the Bolsheviks !! Thus, the territories of the Left Bank were annexed to Ukraine in order to establish Soviet power there and leave Ukraine as part of Russia and subsequently the USSR!

https://vk.com/@sovinformburo-ukrainy-net-chast-6

Much more at link, in Russian, nicely done.

blindpig

Post by blindpig » Sat Aug 31, 2019 10:53 am

Artyom barovsky
yesterday at 9:39 pm
Actions
.... Hello, I

AM A SIMPLE SOLDIER !!! .... - Goodbye MMMisha! -

How quickly the summer flew by. All the promises (now almost the former, as the Vangans are) of the Head of the Republic did not come true ..
It only got worse, much worse! What will happen with the advent of the new Chapter is unknown! After all, now in the DPR:

Ordinary people no longer have money! Everything!

DMZ got up (unprofitable, cut H / M)!

Instead of once working enterprises, empty boxes are standing!

There is no longer any medicine in the DPR (people are still working on enthusiasm)!

The last budget was plundered by Pan Timofeev and KO!

Ideological militia, and sit, without ships and hope for the truth!

All hard workers, terribly HEAVY! Except law enforcement! Those like cockroaches will survive even after a nuclear strike (they will change hands, not the first time)!

Imagine how they will choose a new Chapter, at gunpoint?

Oh, how fast the summer flew by! People did not have enough money to just relax at least in Sedovo. But, we are all with you, we saw the BDSM coven, from the "young guard"! Bravo to them!

PS I apologize for comparing this beast with an Olympic bear.

/ Artyom Barovsky /

With respect to you, SIMPLE SOLDIER!

https://vk.com/wall556109711_30

Google Translator

Too much colloquialism for GT but the despair comes thru

blindpig

Post by blindpig » Tue Sep 03, 2019 11:45 am

31 Aug at 4:30 am
Actions
08/31/19. Note from the Donetsk blogger "Don RF".

“This is a multi-pathway. On August 29, the DLNR NM lost 13 people killed, wounded and captured, which is the highest loss in a day, at least since the beginning of 2019. I honestly waited all day for the reaction of our authorities, keeping in mind how the thunders and lightnings hurled Zelya of the three victims, no of course I'm not an idealist, and clearly understand that such a "trifle" is nothing serious at the front does not change, but at least to intimidate and take diplomatic demarche is a responsibility of management.

As a result - the reaction was followed by even as much as two first some "bloggers" and "in lontery "began to bend the line - that they say do not give bro, do not want to surrender, then their blood is on you, and then responded to Moscow:

“The Kremlin will invite Vladimir Zelensky to celebrate the 75th anniversary of the Victory.”

And what to add to the text by reference? Everything has long been said by persons completely official and quite open - there is a bargain within which fate is not only thirteen people, but the whole of Donbass, alas, only a loose coin, and since there were non-zero chances for success in the bargain, then resent little things "no one has become, women still give birth ...

But he is bargaining, and it’s not just about flash mobs and polls, in the end it’s just a design, but much more serious things, like bills on amnesty and special status in ASU thrown Kumovsky, or ritual dances around the exchange and Normandy format.

Well-fed and sleek people in expensive costumes solve their problems, and somewhere children can’t wait for their fathers, great geopolitics canceled sanctions, and somewhere mothers cry, they invited Nazi accomplice on the 75th anniversary of the Victory, and those who fought against them are quietly buried so as not to annoy the monsieur Macron, Frau Merkel and Mr. Trump with harsh statements ...

What to add - this is a multi-doorway, not to the fighters now, not to those who are killed, not to the wounded, or to those two of whom the partners have constructively tortured to death, YOUR partners have been tried by dear loyalists. It could be said that their death will not be in vain, that they will be avenged, but this is far from a fact, so the Kingdom of Heaven is for you simple Russian warriors, it’s not your fault that time is now ... constructive, when it is customary to call the enemy a partner, but betrayal and bargaining by millions of Russians - a cunning plan. "

https://vk.com/wall-57424472_239542

Google Translator

blindpig

Post by blindpig » Tue Sep 03, 2019 1:56 pm

Beness aijo pinned post
30 Aug at 10:55 am
Actions
Complete socio-economic degradation of the Independent !!!
STALIN REGION - SOVINFORM BUREAU
Aug 30, 2019 at 10:44 am
The economic collapse in Ukraine.
B. AYO, 08/30/2019
Ukraine is sinking deeper and deeper into the very abyss of a monstrous economic catastrophe and total depopulation. So recently at a meeting with ATO veterans, the Foreign Minister of Ukraine Klimkin said that in a few years half of the inhabitants of Ukraine will be abroad. The IMF also predicted a reduction in the population of Ukraine and a loss of 30% of the workforce and advised hiring old people.
According to statistics, the population of Ukraine in January of this year decreased by 30.5 thousand people, and for the whole of 2018 - by 233 thousand people. According to statistics provided by the United Nations, two people leave Ukraine every minute.
In November, it was reported that the number of Ukrainian guest workers in Germany over the year increased by 10%, and recently the number of Ukrainian guest workers in Poland increased 5 times.
At the same time, many Lviv guest workers prefer to go to Moscow instead of Poland because of better working conditions and higher pay. In particular, Lviv guest workers, relatives of ATO fighters, also go to the Russian Federation and help their children punitive Russian ruble.
In general, in the first half of 2019, 164.6 thousand citizens entered Russia from Ukraine, 13.7 thousand Ukrainian students entered Russia in the first two quarters of 2019, and more than 164 thousand came from Ukraine to the Russian Federation in the first half of 2019 migrant workers.
In general, according to official figures, over the past 25 years it has decreased by almost 9 million people, and according to unofficial figures - by 20 million, given those residents who have long settled in the EU and Russia, but are still in Ukraine.
As always, in Ukraine there is a terrible rise in prices. Ukrainians in particular are very complaining about the high cost of vegetables and fruits. So, the purchase prices for potatoes in August 2019 almost doubled compared to the same month last year and amounted to about 11 UAH / kg. It should be noted that for the first time this year, Ukrainians began to import, during the period directly harvesting their own crops, potatoes from Belarus (there it costs 7 hryvnias per kg), allegedly because of a poor harvest.
In general, in 2019, a significant increase in purchase prices is observed for all vegetables. In particular, the most notable increase in prices was for tomatoes, cucumbers, onions and cabbage; borsch set vegetables in Ukraine in 2018 almost doubled in price - to 56.6 UAH.
According to Kyivvlast experts, according to average prices in large grocery chains, as of early May 2018 and early May 2019, traditional Ukrainian borsch with meat increased by 41% over the year, and vegetarian borsch (without meat and sour cream) for the same period rose 2.4 times. At the same time, the average salary in the country grew by only 22%, rising from 8382 UAH. in March last year to 10237 UAH. in March 2019, and the minimum wage increased by 12% - from 3723 UAH. up to 4173 UAH

It should also be noted that on June 1, the so-called electricity market was launched in Ukraine. The new model provides for the transition to a free trade in electricity: prices should be regulated exclusively by supply and demand. And two days after this program, the price for industry rose by 22%. This is due to the fact that the cost of its transmission was added to the price of electricity, which was previously included in the tariff. For business, the tariff increased by 20-30%.
According to experts, rising electricity prices put the economies of large industrial consumers on the brink of disaster. This led to an increase in the cost and non-competitiveness of products in foreign markets, followed by a reduction in production, disruption of planned investment programs, and the inability to further increase salaries to production personnel.
According to some experts, in general, a new electricity market was introduced specifically to boost prices. New intermediaries appeared and tariffs increased. As we see, the Ukrainian authorities and capitalists deliberately carry out liberal reforms, which lead to higher prices for their products and increased profits.
Since June 1, gas has risen in price. So in June, Naftogaz began to supply gas for the needs of the population at a price of 6299 UAH per 1000 cubic meters, which is 5.2% higher than in May. It should be noted that the main election promise of almost all Ukrainian politicians, including Zelensky, was a reduction in tariffs for blue fuel.
On April 3, the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine demanded that Naftogaz reduce the price of gas. However, the head of Naftogaz Kobolev said that neither the government of Ukraine, nor the parliament can reduce gas prices, since raising tariffs is the main condition for cooperation with the International Monetary Fund. In response, on April 17, the head of the Cabinet of Ministers Groysman threatened to dismiss the head of Naftogaz for this, noting that, in fact, Naftogaz is demanding the cancellation of the government’s decree.
Later, on July 5, the government adopted a decree which introduced a new form of tariff calculation, thus obliging Naftogaz to reduce the price of gas by about 7.5%. As a result, prices really began to decline, and then Naftognaz filed a complaint against the government with the administrative court, demanding a return to the old calculations.
In so! The snickering bourgeois monopolist, stricken by a slight decline in his fabulous profits in favor of a people robbed to the pen, is already suing the government itself! That's how insatiable, impudent and selfish Ukrainian economic elite is!

It should be noted that on May 31, the State Statistics Service of Ukraine reported that the level of investment in the Ukrainian economy fell sharply, on May 24, the World Bank called Ukraine the poorest country in Eastern Europe, and in October last year, the IMF recognized Ukraine as the poorest country in Europe. On May 30, the World Bank ordered Ukraine to begin trading in land.
And under pressure from the IMF on June 13, the Party of the Servant of the People announced the start of trade in Ukrainian land within a year. By the way, back in July, the World Bank and the EU began preparations for the opening of the agricultural land market in Ukraine.
Zelensky also recently passed a law on the privatization of a number of major Ukrainian companies, in particular Ukrzaliznitsi, Turboatom, Ukrspirt, Centrenergo and the Ukrainian GTS. Zelensky also intends to legalize the gambling business, some drugs and prostitution in Ukraine, hoping to deduct tax payments to the treasury from this.

On March 11, Fitch confirmed Ukraine’s defaulted credit rating, and on August 21, Ukrainian Prime Minister Groisman said that non-payment of external debts threatens Ukraine with default. On the same day, during a government meeting, Groisman said that from 2005 to 2013, Ukraine was “completely dependent on external and internal creditors in the form of a public debt,” which is a very big burden for the national economy and for every citizen. Today, every citizen of Ukraine owes the IMF $ 2 thousand.

As we see, the total impoverishment of Ukraine forces Zelensky to take such extremely unpopular measures as selling the state, getting into regular debts and legalizing some forms of crime.
We add that in December, the German edition of Sueddeutsche Zeitung published material stating that Washington and Brussels support corruption in Ukraine through the IMF. In early December, the head of the advisory mission of the European Union to Ukraine, Kestutis Lancinskas, calculated that Ukraine was losing $ 2 billion a year due to corruption, and in November IMF resident representative Yosta Lyungman said that due to the high level of corruption in Ukraine, the growth of gross domestic product (GDP) slows down by almost 2% per year.

In addition, pan Zelensky is actively meeting with some leaders of foreign states who have a very dubious international reputation. And at the same time, he is literally trying to establish the sale of Ukraine to these countries directly.
So, during a recent meeting with Erdogan in Turkey, Zelensky cheerfully reported to his “partner” about lifting a moratorium on the sale of land, “delighting” him with the fact that Turkish companies that own land already work in Ukraine. At the same time, the Ukrainian president hopes that there will be significantly more such companies, especially in the southern part of Ukraine.
In addition, Zelensky called on Ankara to help rebuild the Donbass, and also proposed cooperation "to change the situation in the Black Sea." Erdogan, in turn, reiterated his earlier statements, confirming that Ankara’s position on the Crimean peninsula has been and will remain unchanged - Turkey does not recognize Crimea as part of Russia, and also supports the sovereignty of Ukraine.
Against the background of the Turkish gambit Zelensky, the chairmen of the extremist so-called “Mejlis of the Crimean Tatar people” banned in Russia, Chubarov and Dzhemilev, stated the need to raise the issue of introducing a permanent monitoring mission in Crimea in the international arena in order to fix “all human rights violations on the peninsula”.
According to the so-called “representative of the President of Ukraine in Crimea” Korinevich, the Russian authorities allegedly do not allow human rights monitoring missions on the peninsula, and therefore Ukraine should insist everywhere, on all platforms, that the OSCE has the right to enter Crimea.
In general, representatives of the Crimean Tatar "Mejlis" are funded by Ankara and in their interests to connect the peninsula not to Ukraine, but to Turkey.
At the same time, in May last year, the deputy was happy, one of the leaders of Tatar extremists, Dzhemilev said that Russia secretly resettled about a million Russian-speaking citizens in Crimea.
It is interesting that, in the guise of Zelensky’s communication with Erdogan, Dzhemilev suddenly announced his readiness to convene a constitutional commission and submit to the Verkhovna Rada a bill on the creation of the Crimean Tatar autonomy, for which they say that very favorable circumstances have developed right now. Moreover, Dzhemilev is confident that Zelensky will support this idea.
In addition, the Mejlis will initiate bills on the status of the Crimean Tatar people and indigenous peoples of Ukraine. According to extremists, it is also necessary to amend the Constitution of Ukraine on the status of the autonomous republic of Crimea, and to give it the Crimean Tatar territorial status.
It is interesting that earlier the former speaker of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine Voloshin was outraged by the “impudence” of the Mejlis’s members, who require much more constitutional authority than is stipulated for the Donbass by the Minsk agreements.
In short, Tatar extremists hope that Zelensky will allow them to create Crimean Tatar autonomy, including Crimea and the territory of Ukraine, where many Tatars live (for example, Kherson).
By the way, Turkey’s plans for Ukraine go very far. Erdogan wants to turn Kherson into a Turkish enclave, and resettle Crimean Tatars from all over the world and from Turkey. That is why Erdogan is now financing the construction of a giant mosque and the Tatar cultural center in Kherson.
Thus, a Muslim Tatar region will be created on the territory of Ukraine, the extremist circles of which will maintain ethno - social tension on the border with the Russian Federation, with subsequent plans to capture Crimea and other Russian territories with the participation of Turkish and NATO forces. And then all these captured lands, including Kherson, will become part of Turkey.
By the way, according to experts, the trade and energy blockade of Crimea, which was organized by Crimean Tatar extremists with the support of law enforcement officers in 2015, was organized with the aim of economic strangulation not of Crimea, which, with the beginning of the blockade, became more plentiful and cheaply supplied with food and electricity from the fraternal Kuban , and - Kherson, who since the end of the Soviet Union received food from the Crimea and is now economically the most depressed region of Ukraine.
And after the blockade and the loss of supplies from the Crimea, Kherson sank completely to the bottom. The result is the outcome from there of the Slavic population. By the way, this outcome is also provoked by some Tatar extremist groups, organizing various, including armed, showdowns with Russians and Ukrainians.
Thus, the purpose of the blockade of Crimea was to squeeze out the Slavs (both Russian and Ukrainians!) From Kherson and its settlement by Tatars and Turks. This started back in the days of Poroshenko, who, thanks to this service, enlisted the support of Erdogan in his strategy of forcibly returning the Crimea. And this same line, as we see, continues Zelensky.
But Turkey is fooling its Ukrainian "partners." Its goal is the restoration of the Ottoman Empire by capturing a number of territories of Ukraine, Russia, Armenia, etc.

And on August 19, a meeting between the Bandera punisher Zelensky and the Zionist aggressor, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, took place in Kiev. They raised the issues of cooperation between Ukraine and Israel in the fields of agriculture, energy, food industry, pharmaceuticals and transport.
At the same time, having arrived in Kiev, Netanyahu's wife Sarah threw bread and salt to the ground at the airport, and the Ukrainian military met the Israeli prime minister with a greeting from the Nazis of the OUN-UPA “Glory to Heroes!”
The visit from my point of view of the war criminal Netanyahu (carrying out the merciless genocide of the inhabitants of Palestine) to fascist Ukraine, which is killing the population of Donbass, is a landmark event! Let me remind you that Israel supplies lethal weapons, medical equipment and military specialists to the Armed Forces of Ukraine, and also supports the Kiev junta.
At the same time, Zelensky asked Netanyahu to recognize the famine caused by drought and crop failure in the Ukrainian SSR as “genocide” (and on October 4, 2018, the US Senate, this Israeli military-political master, recognized the “famine” as genocide of the Ukrainian people).
And, attention, comrades !! Super - Muper Opus Pan Zelensky !!! Following a meeting with Netanyahu, the President of Ukraine promised to ratify the agreement on the payment of pensions to former Ukrainian pensioners, people with disabilities and the liquidators of the Chernobyl nuclear power plant accident, who repatriated to Israel after August 24, 1991.
In response, the Israeli prime minister expressed deep gratitude to his Bandera compatriot Zelensky for this!
Here is such a post-Maidan Bandera power! The working people of Ukraine can barely make ends meet, vegetating beyond the cost of living, while at that time the ruling junta spends 6 million bucks daily on criminal aggression against the Donbass. At the same time, pensions from Ukrainians are meager and Kiev, despite the requirements of the Minsk agreement, refuses to pay pensions to residents of LDNR (owing us about a billion hryvnias).
However, Zelensky, in the conditions of total impoverishment of Ukrainians, decided to start paying pensions to very poor Jews living in Israel!
Well, isn't that nonsense ?! Is this not a mockery of Ukrainians ?! Is this not a spit in the face of the peoples of Ukraine and the Donbass ?!
I think that Netanyahu’s unexpected visit to Kiev is due to the fact that his fellow tribesman - the Ukrainian buffoon Zelensky - decided to gain political support for his sweetheart Israel in his war crimes in the Donbass. In exchange for .... economic assistance to Israel from Ukraine in the form of pensions! So it happens ...

So, as we see, after the fascist putsch, which was organized in 2014 by snickering oligarchs with the support of Euro-American imperialists, Ukraine was on the verge of an economic disaster. The state spends a lot of money on criminal aggression in the Donbass, while the bourgeoisie mercilessly rob people, paying workers a penny and constantly raising prices. Moreover, all this is explained by the costs of “trench life” and the need to tighten belts tighter for the sake of victory “over Russia”.
In order for the population not to starve to death, the junta has to take loans from the IMF, the EU, the World Bank, etc., most of which are stolen by corrupt officials, and miserable crumbs remain for social needs.
In general, the West, with a grin on a well-fed face, is giving Kiev more and more tranches, tighter and tighter tightening the debt loop around the neck of Ukrainians. But the Ukrainian authorities, including those due to unpaid debts, are quietly selling out the state - they are giving away something to Turkey, something to the EU and the USA, something to Israel ....
But when will the Ukrainian workers get this mess and senseless war in Donbass !? When will they finally perk up and pick up the forks to sweep away this damned Bandera regime ?!
BENES HAYO, SOVINFORM BUREAU

https://vk.com/wall214824783_32810

Google Translator

blindpig

Post by blindpig » Thu Sep 12, 2019 2:01 pm

9 Sep at 1:15 pm
Actions
09/09/19. Note from Sergey Aksenov.

"The West has done its job: the Kremlin is preparing to surrender the Donbass. The exchange of prisoners was only a prologue to the implementation of the Minsk agreements. US Presidential Advisor John Bolton rejoiced at the recent exchange of prisoners between Russia and Ukraine." We hope to see more Ukrainian prisoners reunited with their families in the future, " "He wrote. He added that the United States will continue to support the people of Ukraine.

Thus, the key politician of the American administration has made it clear that the humanitarian aspect in the history of the exchange is secondary, and in the first America’s policy and determination to pursue its geopolitical goals is in place.

Bolton’s harsh rhetoric is camouflaged by the sweet speeches of the Secretary General of the Council of Europe Turabjorn Jagland. “This is an encouraging step towards reconciliation between the two member states of the Council of Europe and an important element of the Minsk process,” a senior European broadcasts. However, Europe imposed sanctions against Russia as well as the USA, which means that it is no less hostile to Moscow.

Against this background, the emotion reigning in Russia after a successful exchange looks like dangerous magnanimity. The situation that threatens Russia from the collective West (Kiev became its spearhead), the danger has not disappeared. The decision to turn Ukraine into anti-Russia is slowly but surely coming to fruition.

Russian officials are happy to try. Ombudsman Tatyana Moskvalkova proposed to conclude an agreement between Moscow and Kiev, allowing on an equal footing to stop the criminal prosecution of citizens of both countries. This will certainly help with regular exchanges of prisoners, which, apparently, will still be many.

However, humanitarian problems between Russia and Ukraine can be solved endlessly - for decades, if the political reason that gave rise to them is not resolved. Until a full-fledged state border appears between the national republics of Donbass as part of Russia and Ukraine, the seizure of people and shelling will continue.

But the Kremlin still does not want this. During a telephone conversation with Zelensky, Vladimir Putin advised him to re-read the text of the Minsk agreements. It seems that the Kremlin’s obsessive desire to push the Donbass back to Ukraine in the form of regions with a special status has not disappeared. On the contrary, after the election of Zelensky as president, they decided to try again.

If you believe the recent confessions of political scientist Alexei Chesnakov, the inclusion of the DPR and LPR in Russia is not considered at all in the Kremlin. The struggle is between those who are ready to merge everything as soon as possible, hoping to get rid of the pressure of the West (Deputy Prime Minister Kozak) and those who hope that the Donbass as part of Ukraine will lay down an “independent” one for Russian interests (Surkov). It is from these positions that Putin chooses.

It is interesting that both presidents, both Russia and Ukraine, want to see the West as a mediator in the negotiations. Zelensky has already proposed to include the USA in the “Norman format”. And Putin was not opposed. Immediately after the exchange of prisoners, the President of the Russian Federation called Macron and two presidents once again announced the lack of alternativeness of the Minsk agreements. Everything goes to yet another attempt to realize Minsk.

As a political scheme, on paper, the Minsk agreements may have looked justified. Like, Russia needs all of Ukraine, if not friendly, then at least neutral. But over the past five years, so much blood has been shed that peaceful coexistence is simply impossible. Apparently, in order to relieve itself of moral responsibility, Moscow began issuing Russian passports. Who will not be able to live in Ukraine will move to Russia.

However, where is the guarantee that after Minsk is completed, the republics of Donbass will become Ukraine again, and the Armed Forces of Ukraine will appear on the border with Russia, can Zelensky keep the situation under control? But what if he is ousted the next day as a result of another maidan, as a traitor to the interests of the Ukrainian nation? How can Russia protect the Russians in this case?

Were the cynics right who in the summer and fall of 2014 assumed that Moscow supported the Donbass only in order to later exchange its departure from there for the international community to recognize the Russian status of Crimea? If so, then one day this page of Russian history will turn into an incredible shame for the authorities.

The fact that the Kremlin, in principle, does not think in such moral categories as the need to protect compatriots, Russians, etc. one can guess from the cold, “technical” meeting of those released from Ukrainian prisons. Only journalist Kirill Vyshinsky (essentially a civil servant) received at least some attention from the state. The rest are like pariahs.

While in Kiev, the liberated were greeted as national heroes. Including those who did not behave heroically. President Zelensky personally came to the plane to embrace "his" - he showed solidarity. It is such episodes that nurture and support the national spirit, which will then confront Russia.

To neglect this from the Kremlin is short-sighted and even criminal. The ruling group will one day leave the government, and Russia will have to live with an aggressive, hostile country.

According to political analyst Alexander Asafov, Zelensky will go as far as possible in the performance of Minsk.

- Ukraine, which has a lot of problems both in the economy and in politics, should at least do something to show the nature of the changes to both external and internal audiences. At least some campaign promises must be realized. And since the corridor of Zelensky’s capabilities is not very wide - subjectivity is significantly limited, he does what gives him direct reputation success.

"SP": - Part of the Ukrainian society - nationalists do not really support it ...

- Soon, the President of Ukraine will have a number of unpopular decisions related to the sale of land and round timber, which will definitely cause a negative in society. And then he will have something to present to society. Despite the fact that the fate of the liberated heroes of Ukraine may turn out differently - we all remember how Savchenko continued her heroic career, Zelensky’s decision to exchange was quite pragmatic and balanced.

“SP”: - Will the implementation of the Minsk agreements follow, which, obviously, does Putin expect from him?

- Both the implementation of the Minsk agreements and the progress in the Norman format are entirely dependent on Zelensky and his American curators. There is tension between Ukraine and the USA, but since Zelensky is in a hopeless situation, he will try to fulfill the requirements, including the IMF. In Minsk, Zelensky will advance as far as the situation allows him. It can be limited only to exchanges.

But a serviceman of the DPR army, Benes Ayo categorically does not see the people's republics of Donbass as part of Ukraine.

- I recall that in March, April and May 2014 there were 100-200 thousandth demonstrations. People chanted "Crimea-Donbass-Russia." And then, inspired by the Russian spring in Crimea, many defended the republics with weapons in their hands.

"SP": - Residents of Donbass have shown themselves even more decisive than the Crimeans. We remember the shots at first they tried to stop Ukrainian armored vehicles with their bare hands ...

- Yes, and in the referendum of May 11, 2014 we clearly expressed our position - we are for the separation of Donbass from Ukraine and for the creation of independent states of the DPR and LPR. Then the people realized that the Donetsk “respectable uncles”, who were only happy about their profits, would agree with the Kiev regime and sought help from mother Russia.

The Minsk agreements (September 2014 and February 2015) were concluded only for peace. Moreover, their content was not agreed in any way with the residents of the republics. We hoped for an end to the war and understood perfectly well that Kiev would never agree to negotiations with LDNR and would not fulfill the political part of the agreements.

Personally, at first I thought that there would definitely not be a big war, Russia will recognize the people's republics and help us with peacekeepers, as in Crimea. And even when the junta began armed aggression did not expect that the conflict would drag on for as long as five years and would have such a massive character. I thought they’ll shoot a year and that’s all.

“SP”: - Now, with the advent of Zelensky, the Russian authorities again hope to implement Minsk. It is hard to imagine how people who have been at war for five years will be able to return to Ukraine again ...

- I won’t be surprised that certain Russian and Donbass political and economic structures have some kind of agreement with the Ukrainian oligarchs and they simply share the income of our factories and factories with each other, explaining all these trade and economic difficulties with “geopolitical” reasons and “costs of trench life”. It is these structures that possibly push LDNR back into Nazi Ukraine.

From my point of view, these are the enemies of LDNR who want to completely grab all our enterprises, for pumping out super profits from them and joint robbery of our people. And our path is the complete independence of the LDNR, the restoration of the territorial integrity of the Donbass and integration with Russia. "

https://vk.com/wall-57424472_240615

Google Translator

Good analysis, though I disagree with the notion that "too much blood has flowed". Ukraine is Russia, always has been & will be again There will be difficulties but it will be so.